Ali
Jay29
Il Principino
Iceman
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
33 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor! Empty Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor!

Post by Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:00 pm

I must admit I am shocked at Samir Nasri’s behaviour. He has only been at Arsenal for three years but Arsene Wenger tried hard to bring him to the Emirates despite his ongoing injury problems at the time. I felt that Wenger had gone out on a limb to get him, but our manager’s judgement was again proved right and Nasri was a star in the making.

So for Nasri to refuse to negotiate a new contract (while everyone else was signing extensions) smacked of an ungratefulness perhaps a little too common in football nowadays.

Nasri has turned into a greedy money-grabbing mercenary, and to refuse a contract that pays you £90,000 A BLOODY WEEK as not enough for a pouting Prima Donna, and then admit to the world that he would consider a move to the Manc Scum if they offered...

Read More: http://justarsenal.com/nasris-not-a-rebel-hes-a-traitor/8284

If Nasri leaves , would you remember him as a traitor? What do you think about all this Nasri saga? Coming wind Torres & Cashley.
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor! Empty Re: Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor!

Post by Iceman Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:06 pm

I will refrain from judging until I see what happens.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor! Empty Re: Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor!

Post by Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:06 pm

@Admin, If you think of me, i'm a new member.
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Principino Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Samir Nasri is you're best player, hands down. Would you blame him if he wants to win a trophy while he's still young?
Il Principino
Il Principino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Admin wrote:is it u highburied ?

No, i wasn't registered in the goal forums, finally i decided to join forums, Wow, what hospitality Razz

Last edited by Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~ on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Il Principino wrote:Samir Nasri is you're best player, hands down. Would you blame him if he wants to win a trophy while he's still young?

I disagree: Robin van Persie is our best player, followed by Fabregas. Nasri has only given us half a good season and doesn't deserve the wages he's demmanding. If he became more consistent then he would be our best player, but right now he's not irreplaceable.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Il Principino wrote:Samir Nasri is you're best player, hands down. Would you blame him if he wants to win a trophy while he's still young?

what? forgotten R.V.P , Wilshere, & Cesc have we? :farao:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Well, he isn't our best player thats for sure. Fabregas and Robin Van Persie are both definitely better than him whilst Nasri has never shown the consistency of being that good of a player.

See, if he had been so great and kept on playing as well as he did during those few months of brilliance, then I'd be more willing to give him a bit more money. As it stands though, his performances do not warrant that much of an increase
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:02 pm

I wont comment on Nasri's Issue untill i see something official from him

Just like our tow legends ( Denilson - Bendtner )
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:02 pm

i still say we would be alright without him. not to say that he isnt a wonderful player, but he isnt essential to our team.

and it looks like we'll be buying gervinho. i say if nasri does leave, we better sell him and not for peanuts either. 17-20 mil at the VERY least
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:05 pm

lenear1030 wrote:i still say we would be alright without him. not to say that he isnt a wonderful player, but he isnt essential to our team.

and it looks like we'll be buying gervinho. i say if nasri does leave, we better sell him and not for peanuts either. 17-20 mil at the VERY least

I agree. There were not many times this season that we really missed Nasri, as Arshavin and Walcott have been had periods of good form themselves and have filled the void.

It may be difficult to get a good price for him, unfortunately. Mesut Oezil, I remember, went for only £13,000,000 when he had one year remaining on his contract. I reckon that's the sort of price we'll end up getting for him should Nasri decide not to re-sign.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Iam a fan of Nasri and i think Nasri is great player but if he does leave and join our rival club then yeah he is a triator. I hope he stays at arsenal.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:25 pm

He's a money grabbing c*nt.

That quote was verified and nothing more really needs to be said. If he signs with us ok, but if not, I really don't care. Gervinho however, is not the right replacement. He goes away for AFCON every two years, and we need someone who can stick by all season long.

He kissed the badge at White Hart Lane and had us all fooled that he truly loved the club and fans. Now he's spouting away about offers from Man Utd? I wouldn't care as much if he said Bayern, Milan, or even Barcelona, but Man Utd? One of our fiercest rivals? ffs.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:39 pm

He kissed the badge at White Hart Lane and had us all fooled that he truly loved the club and fans. Now he's spouting away about offers from Man Utd? I wouldn't care as much if he said Bayern, Milan, or even Barcelona, but Man Utd? One of our fiercest rivals? ffs.

I wonder if he's actually wise to the fact that Arsenal and United generally dislike each other? Or that the fans really do not like United?

If he isn't, then why? He's been at the club long enough to know which clubs are liked by Arsenal and which aren't.

If he is aware, then it's a dick move to move to them. It would show a complete lack of loyalty to the club and make him a mercanary on the level of Ashley Cole.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:44 pm

I'm 100% sure he knows.

This is either a parting shot at Wenger, or a really unwise attempt to get paid. If he signs a contract, he's really going to have to clarify and defend what he said later on.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:51 pm

If he signs a new deal, it could be Adebayor version two.

Remember when he signed a new deal with higher wages after a high scoring season, then never repeated the same exploits; the following season was just riddled with lazy and poor performances.

Can't help but fear that Nasri will get the money he wants, then have another season of inconsistency.

Such a sad situation when £90,000 p/w isn't a satisfactory deal.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:57 pm

The way I see it is that there is no harm in giving him a new deal with more money.
If he produces like he should, then he earned the money. If he fails, then we will have a player who has 4/5 years left on his contract instead of just one. This will mean that we can get more money for him after the season is done, and we will have also had an extra season to think of who to buy or see if one of the resevers/loanees is good enough to start.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:02 am

Problem with that is though if he doesn't do well, then who is going to buy him?

Right now all the interest is coming from two key factors: 1) his early season form and 2) the fact he only has a year left on his contract.

Another bad season plus 4/5 years left on his contract would suddenly make a not so attractive proposition.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Benry Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:06 am

I genuinely feel Nasri has gone past the point of no return with Arsenal now. I mean how you be so blatant and show a public disregard towards the whole club.

The fact is, if he was worth £110,000 a week plus bonuses i.e. £5000 for everu point gained in a season then Wenger would have got it sorted. As well as this ultimately Nasri failed to prove himself, say what you like but Walcott is more important to Arsenal than Nasri is.

Obviously he'll go to the whole trophies arguement for leaving, but to be honest two games come to mind that showed his inability to stand up and be counted. Birmingham CC final he was playing like the school captain and Bolton away bottling the one on one.

If he stays it will be hard to repsect and support him when everyone knows he is staying for the money. I genuinely thought Nasri was a man of honour, football first money second, sadly this is not the case. It just reeks if Adebayor 2.0.

The only way I can see this working out is if Arsenal "Felipe Melo" him.
Benry
Benry
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:41 am

I was very diassapointed when i heard that Nasri wanted more money than he was being offered (110K WTF!). But then the fact that he is interested in goin to Yanited just makes matters so much worse. At least Flamoney didn't go to Yanited(?) when he was leaving because he said they are Arsenal's rivals and it would be disrespectful to join them.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gmos01 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:15 am

I bet Wenger is really gonna be forced to spend now huh? Either way I ay give nasri the damn money. Sell cesc in a deal for $ & Affellay.. happy ending! Smile
gmos01
gmos01
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:29 am

I'm not sure on the veracity of that quote... but he's sure being a bitch about it.

I knew his half girl looks would come to haunt us one day.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:51 am

LOL!^
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:55 am

That depends on how much success he gets.

For example, Hleb. People look at him and think "the poor guy, but he got what was coming for bailing on us" I don't particularly hold anything against him because of his lack of success. Cashley, however, Forced his way out similar to Nasri right now, and then was successful.

Is that petty? probably.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:08 am

Ok guys the papers always try to put words in players mouth, I dont think Nasri would say that. Wenger is smart he would play Nasri the money and make him sign and if he is unhappy later on Wenger can sell him for more money.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next