Ali
Jay29
Il Principino
Iceman
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
33 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor!

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Ok guys the papers always try to put words in players mouth, I dont think Nasri would say that. Wenger is smart he would play Nasri the money and make him sign and if he is unhappy later on Wenger can sell him for more money.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor!

Post by cyberman Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:11 pm

no, hed be ambitious...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:20 pm

This is secondary effect from not winning anything for such a long time. If you have young hungry guys like we usually did, most of them don't mind since we're a young team, "next season" or are just happy with the money, but once these players mature, a lot can start thinking of their future.

Ambitious guys who actually want to win trophies and be remembered in time, apart from just being x player from some decent club. History wise, this Arsenal would just remembered like another Tottenham... sadly. No one would care about the "kids" or Wenger's long term goals. It's why we need to start winning shit. It'll help out our present, and future at the same time.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Well then he should just refuse us all together and invite bidding from European big clubs instead of holding the club ransom. By doing so, other clubs can move in more freely and AW can plan out the future plan. Can't have cake and eat it too.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Why are you guys insulting him for wanting money.
This kid lived in the ghetto of Marsellies. He was so poor.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Why are you guys insulting him for wanting money.
So 50 thousand euros WEEKLY isn't enough money for him?

These are professional football players we're talking about, not some poor construction worker on slave wages. 99% of players earn more than enough for themselves. Bitching for 10k more a whorish move, that unfortunately is a common theme nowadays.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:38 pm

1) 90K isn't something to laugh at. That's alot of money yet he wants more.

2) He wants even parity with Fabregas even though he's only had about half a good season. He doesn't deserve it.

3)He kissed the badge at Whit Hart Lane, that is symbolic, however he was lying, he doesn't love the club, he wants to leave.

4)He wants to join one of our fiercest rivals.

5)He is going against our wage policy. Every player that joins Arsenal is informed of our wage policy before they sign, now he expects us to break that policy.

6)Our other top players who perform very well have not complained about their wages (e.g. Sagna), just Nasri.

That's our gripes with Nasri.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Why are you guys insulting him for wanting money.

He was poor until he signed a professional contract. Now he's far, far from it.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:02 am

The Verminator wrote:1) 90K isn't something to laugh at. That's alot of money yet he wants more.

2) He wants even parity with Fabregas even though he's only had about half a good season. He doesn't deserve it.

3)He kissed the badge at Whit Hart Lane, that is symbolic, however he was lying, he doesn't love the club, he wants to leave.

5)He is going against our wage policy. Every player that joins Arsenal is informed of our wage policy before they sign, now he expects us to break that policy.

6)Our other top players who perform very well have not complained about their wages (e.g. Sagna), just Nasri.

Personally, I agree. There's the type of player that has talent, potential and skill. But what sort of player will win trophies for Arsenal? The hungry, the loyal and the hardworking. You can have Nasri as long as you've got players beside him who will die for the cause, but I don't see that with your current lot to be brutally honest (and it shows). I am a Juventus supporter, and I know that without players that spit blood on the pitch then I don't know why I should continue watching football knowing that this is not the Juventus I want to see and quite frankly I've been very concerned as of late.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:35 am

Speaking to French sports programme Telefoot, Nasri said: "I don't know if I will sign a new contract, the discussions are ongoing.

"Do I want to go to United? First, we should see if it's real and concrete."

From BBC

Looks like he is gone in my opinion, the way he has acted thus far shows he is a mercenary like Adebayor. Seriously 10k off what he supposedly wants and he turns it down shows just how much he wants to be here.
The thing is at least with Fabregas he says exactly how it is, he wants to return to Barcelona one day and we all know that but we have semi control on when he leaves.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:44 am

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:
The Verminator wrote:1) 90K isn't something to laugh at. That's alot of money yet he wants more.

Personally, I agree. There's the type of player that has talent, potential and skill. But what sort of player will win trophies for Arsenal? The hungry, the loyal and the hardworking. You can have Nasri as long as you've got players beside him who will die for the cause, but I don't see that with your current lot to be brutally honest (and it shows). I am a Juventus supporter, and I know that without players that spit blood on the pitch then I don't know why I should continue watching football knowing that this is not the Juventus I want to see and quite frankly I've been very concerned as of late.

Yea i agree with what ur sayin. Although Wilshere, Sagna, Clichy to an extent, RVP, and IMO Szczesny are all loyal. If Nasri wants to leave for silverware-fine. Leaving a club for silverware after being with them for 3 years is not a reason to hate on a player. But he is being a b**** purely for money, when we have already offered so much money. That is just soooo greedy.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:04 am

Maybe the amount of pay isn't important to him.

Maybe it's what the pay means.

If he gets paid less than RvP, then in his mind that makes him worse than RvP.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:09 am

Kiwigunner wrote:Maybe the amount of pay isn't important to him.

Maybe it's what the pay means.

If he gets paid less than RvP, then in his mind that makes him worse than RvP.
He is worse than RVP. And if he thinks he isn't then he's got an ego problem.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gmos01 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:14 am

Off with nasri. He trying to do a Rooney?
gmos01
gmos01
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:31 am

The Verminator wrote:
He is worse than RVP. And if he thinks he isn't then he's got an ego problem.

I agree, but still, he'd probably like to think he's up there as most important people at the club.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:36 am

Maybe it's not about the money , maybe he dosn't want to be equal with players like ( Denilson - Bendtner - any New players )

Well i'm okay with that , BUT i'm not okay with him being equal with Cesc and Rvp
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:46 am

Exactly

If anything, this whole ordeal really made me appreciate players like RVP. The ones that are here because they want to be here, not because of anything else.
Chamakh as well, he did say that this is his dream club and its good to see him make it because it means that he'll stick with us through hot and cold.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:50 am

we cant put nvsri on 110k a week...we would have to increase rvp's...its retarded, we can't reward arseholes and let out best players be used/abused

nasri's done nothing to deserve even 90K ffs...who is he? let him go, im gettin tired, okay fine lets understand fabregas's plight but who is this mofo?

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:51 am

Spider wrote:Maybe it's not about the money , maybe he dosn't want to be equal with players like ( Denilson - Bendtner - any New players )

Well i'm okay with that , BUT i'm not okay with him being equal with Cesc and Rvp

his been offered 90k!!!! tht will make him highest paid only behind fabregas nd on par with RVP nd mvybe arsha(who is on 80/90k)

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:34 am

Best option has to be to put him on 80k with RvP and Arshavin. RvP deserves to go up to 100 at least but thats another story.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:10 am

This is one of the most interesting stories for this transfer window.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:16 am

So far at least.

I'm not a big fan of whats going on. Nasri's action will make him an unwanted and disliked figure at the club, even though before this whole drama he was loved by everyone
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:34 am

Unless he signs a long term deal of 5 years or so at around 90k a week, even if he stays, he has shown that he doesn't have Arsenal in his heart.

These guys should learn from the likes of RvP. Wilshere is another who I expect to stay really really loyal to us for the length of his career. I like players like Eboue and Chamakh, even if they are squad players at best, because they love the club more than themselves. That merits respect, and a place in the hearts of many a gooner.

Heck, even Fabregas deserves that respect for not causing a ruckus to leave! Class. And loyalty. But players like Flamoney, Cashley and Adebawhore definitely do not deserve it. I don't care how good they are and how much they contribute (in patches). And Nasri seems to be making a good headway in their direction.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:37 am

And we'll all forget about it if he signs on. I find it pretty funny how we turn on them for it, but will forget about it afterwards.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 am

If he really said this words about Manu or being equal with top earners , Then i WON'T forget about it and i don't think anyone here can
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:
lenear1030 wrote:i still say we would be alright without him. not to say that he isnt a wonderful player, but he isnt essential to our team.

and it looks like we'll be buying gervinho. i say if nasri does leave, we better sell him and not for peanuts either. 17-20 mil at the VERY least

I agree. There were not many times this season that we really missed Nasri, as Arshavin and Walcott have been had periods of good form themselves and have filled the void.

It may be difficult to get a good price for him, unfortunately. Mesut Oezil, I remember, went for only £13,000,000 when he had one year remaining on his contract. I reckon that's the sort of price we'll end up getting for him should Nasri decide not to re-sign.

Doesn't the fact that Schalke got £20m for Neuer mean anything? I'd be very surprised if we got less than what we payed..
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next