Ali
Jay29
Il Principino
Iceman
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
33 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor! - Page 4 Empty Re: Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor!

Post by Sri Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:50 am

A Gunner wrote:I think he'll sign but he has lost respect from some fans nonetheless.

"some" my friend, is an understatement. Neutral

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor! - Page 4 Empty Re: Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor!

Post by A Gunner Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:56 am

It's very sad when you think about it .... To think that any other top club apart from MU would guarantee him a starting 11 spot is just pure non-sense.

Add to that the occasional kiss the badge then taunt my club in public stance most players seem to do nowadays.
A Gunner
A Gunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Russell Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:25 pm

The problem is that at Arsenal, the squad players are getting too much as someone pointed out earlier. World class players are always going to compare their wages to their peers at other clubs as well. Arsenal are in the top 10 richest clubs in the world so these guys know the money is there. As for the Nasri < RVP &Cesc argument, yeah, but then again should he not demand higher because better players are also being underpaid? We all know Cesc would be earning way more at another club. Besides, 110 is probably a figure he's using to negotiate, basic principle used business negotiation or any other negotiation thereof. Imagine you sign a 5-year contract and somehow and up like Arsha/Rosicky. A career in football can be very short. If/when he joins MU, then we can call him a traitor, for now he's just a hustler like the rest of us. Anyone working will understand. Afro
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 pm

^^ Hustler! Hahaha! I like the way you put it Smile

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:06 pm

you guys should listen to this in regards of Nasri.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/sports-breakfast/blog/2011-06-07/rivoire-nasri-doesnt-even-know-if-he-going-man-united
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:55 pm

"Evra should keep his mouth shut, even if he wants to say something". Spot on.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Nasri on twitter (Nanas08)

"I just want tell you dont listen the newspaper and the rumours i will let you know if something happen"
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Fair enough.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:07 pm

I can't understand Nasri and players how act like him in general.

They always try to get bigger wages when they are already insanely rich and that they get money from sponsor as well.

Is being paid 6 millions instead of 5 millions really worthy of changing of club? Of leaving your home, of leaving your team, of leaving the life that you were living?

I can't understand that greedy attitude. Maybe they feel disrespected by the clubs if they don't get their raise and they see it as armwrestling and won't accept to see their demands refused. But that's a childish behavior.

I can understand leaving for a bigger club, leaving because you are unhappy with the team, the manager, the player, unhappy with the city where you live but not for not getting a ridiculous raise.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Nasri will not leave Arsenal, why would he leave to start over again, all his friends are in Arsenal, he will stay and he loves Arsenal.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:05 am

the_gooner wrote:Nasri on twitter (Nanas08)

"I just want tell you dont listen the newspaper and the rumours i will let you know if something happen"

As cynical as this may sound, I can't help but feel that there's little truth behind this statement and that he's just saying that to quell some of the backlash from the Arsenal fans.

Nasri will not leave Arsenal, why would he leave to start over again, all his friends are in Arsenal, he will stay and he loves Arsenal.

I doubt he loves Arsenal. I see nothing that suggests he does and I don't think he's outright stated that he does and I don't expect him to either. You don't have to love this club, just show it its due respect.

He wants more money and wants success now. If he can get that else where he'll leave.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:40 am

But nothing there, except Evra's big mouth, to suggest he'd move to Manutd. Heck, they don't even need him, look at their sqaud! And all that about Ferdinand saying he is an "excellent player", he himself admitted those comments were made quite some time back and distanced himself from the speculations. As Nasri has said himself, lets not be dumb enough to eat the crap being fed to us by agents/media wanting to make this into a saga. Nasri said he'll get to the nego the minute France get done with their friendlies this week and I'll hold him to his word. Lets not be prey to the media rumour mills and jump to conclusions. Peace out. Afro

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:42 am

Lets put it this way, he loves arsenal but he loves cash more than arsenal. I hope he proves me wrong.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:45 am

If he does put pen to paper, then he has got a LOT of explaining to do!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:50 am

djoe26 wrote:Lets put it this way, he loves arsenal but he loves cash more than arsenal. I hope he proves me wrong.
you wont find a player who would love the club more then money.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:53 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
djoe26 wrote:Lets put it this way, he loves arsenal but he loves cash more than arsenal. I hope he proves me wrong.

Disagree man..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:59 am

srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Disagree man..

In every sports its all about money really, maybe 20 years ago it was about the love of the game now its all about money.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:13 am

Give me a break, of course there's players that love clubs more than money.

There's one obvious one at our club, Van Persie. He'd get a ton of money somewhere else, but he's going to stick by the fans till the end.

As for Nasri, I agree jay, he's just trying to get some cover incase he does actually re-sign. He might talk some BS about loving the club if he signs, but he's already shown his true colours.

Just feel extremely let down by a player I admired, and one who I thought respected the fans.

Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor! - Page 4 Vlcsnap2011060720h10m22
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:02 am

the_gooner wrote:Give me a break, of course there's players that love clubs more than money.

There's one obvious one at our club, Van Persie.
He'd get a ton of money somewhere else, but he's going to stick by the fans till the end.

As for Nasri, I agree jay, he's just trying to get some cover incase he does actually re-sign. He might talk some BS about loving the club if he signs, but he's already shown his true colours.

Just feel extremely let down by a player I admired, and one who I thought respected the fans.

Nasri’s not a rebel, he’s a traitor! - Page 4 Vlcsnap2011060720h10m22

Can't agree more man.. And I am confident Wilshere is another.. Unless he was, he wouldn't say "I want a decade of trophies here" at his first season..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:35 am

I just dont see why you guys being so hard on Nasri, he has not come out and said anything, and the papers are ripping him apart. I think he will sign with Arsenal, we have to give him time.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:45 am

OLpower wrote:I can't understand Nasri and players how act like him in general.

They always try to get bigger wages when they are already insanely rich and that they get money from sponsor as well.

Is being paid 6 millions instead of 5 millions really worthy of changing of club? Of leaving your home, of leaving your team, of leaving the life that you were living?

I can't understand that greedy attitude. Maybe they feel disrespected by the clubs if they don't get their raise and they see it as armwrestling and won't accept to see their demands refused. But that's a childish behavior.

I can understand leaving for a bigger club, leaving because you are unhappy with the team, the manager, the player, unhappy with the city where you live but not for not getting a ridiculous raise.

You sort of touched on this, and someone else mentioned it before too, but i think it's not actually about receiving the money, it's about ego. We think a lot of players don't have much of an ego, but all professional players do. Nasri sees himself as one of the top players. He'll know what the guys in the french NT earn, and he's probably behind Abidal, Evra, Benzema, Ribery, maybe Gourcuff even. That wouldn't sit well with him. He'll see himself as worth more than that, and I imagine he doesn't want to leave for that, but he wants the club to respect him and pay him what he feels he deserves.

Note: I still think he's a c*nt if this is all true.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:06 am

You can never tell, football career is very short. Sure you make shit tons but you got your trophy wife, your kids with their expensive education and about 40 years doing nothing ahead of you (if you can't become coach). I'm sure their spending habit is nothing like ours. Catt mentioned Song spent millions on a piece of jewelry. Lots of ex footballers went broke before.

I understand how they can be greedy, still hate them no less
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:46 am

I like that he's personally adressed the point on his twitter, which is something that he personally writes and isn't distorted by whore agents or big mouthed players.

Let's wait and see.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:22 am

I hate that the media took Evra's words and turned it in to a big thing. Nasri loves Arsenal and like all of us he is thinking of his future which is understandable, since players like him making way more money then he does. He has not said anything wrong about wanting to leave Arsenal as of yet, I think its his agent that is stalling the new contract.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:04 am

Its "the people around him" pushing him to armwrestle AW for more money as a part of the deal.. Read that somewhere.. That coupled with him clearing all the air on twitter (atleast he was frank!) makes me feel that we should be patient with him till the friendlies get over.. And not jump to conclusions.. Media has a habit of making mountains out of specks of sand..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri has played down speculation that he could be set to leave Emirates Stadium by speaking out on Twitter.

The France international has seen his future with the North London club thrown into doubt following an interview in which he refused to rule out the possibility of joining Manchester United.

United are in the market for a new creative playmaker this summer following Paul Scholes' decision to hang up his boots after a glittering career.

Nasri is among the names to have been linked with a move to the 19-times English champions, and he did little to quell the speculation with his recent comments.

But the former Marseille man, who also fired off a foul-mouthed reply to one follower on the social networking site, has now moved to ease the concerns of Gunners fans.

Nasri wrote on Twitter: "I just want tell you don't listen (to) the newspaper and the rumours I will let you know if something happen."
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next