Leonardo Bonucci sees bright future for Juventus

5 posters

Go down

Leonardo Bonucci sees bright future for Juventus Empty Leonardo Bonucci sees bright future for Juventus

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci is pleased with the way the club have begun the new Serie A campaign.

The Turin outfit ran rampant and wild in the 4-1 victory against Parma and Bonucci believes the club have a bright future ahead of them.

"Sunday's victory, the first in our new stadium, represents the beginning of the campaign that we were hoping for," the 24-year-old told Tuttosport.

"The three points were obtained with a performance of the highest level which makes me optimistic for the future.

"It's true that we are only at the beginning and the road is very long, but we know that we start on the right foot with tranquillity, serenity, inspiration, and much energy.

"These elements will cause results only with hard work and lots of training during the week," concluded the defender.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Leonardo Bonucci sees bright future for Juventus Empty Re: Leonardo Bonucci sees bright future for Juventus

Post by Juventude Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:43 pm

I'm glad he has a positive mindset regarding the team. It would have been nice for him to get some playing time yesterday, but the back four of Licht, Barzagli, Chiellini, and PDC needs to solidify itself.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Leonardo Bonucci sees bright future for Juventus Empty Re: Leonardo Bonucci sees bright future for Juventus

Post by Cotes Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:58 am

We need to stop all this interviews & excessive praising...
it is the first match of the season..
we have 37 more
Do Not Get Complacent!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:40 am

Post match interviews are common, with a performance like Juventus had of course they are looking ahead but as you can see players like Bonucci are keeping their feet on the ground.

I hope he takes his place back in the team!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:30 pm

And yet people wanted Bonucci gone, sometimes I wonder people's logic..
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Start playing and fulfilling your potential ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:25 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:And yet people wanted Bonucci gone, sometimes I wonder people's logic..

I never said I wanted him gone, but this interview doesn't lead me to believe that his game has improved. All I can say is that I'm glad he is being optimistic.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down