Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

+35
dostoevsky
VivaStPauli
rwo power
BiasedMilanFan3
Rossoneri Ninja
Geo
Adit
alexjanosik
Lord Hades
Lord Awesome
Omniscient
Albiceleste
El Chelsea Fuerte
James0311
Ganso
drakefyre
B-Mac
Magricos
DeviAngel
Freeza
Sushi Master
Babun
The Messiah
RED
EarlyPrototype
S
che
Highburied
c_bernard10
McAgger
xabi
Tomwin Lannister
BeautifulGame
Great Leader Sprucenuce
juventus101
39 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? Empty Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Which players from your team do you think could make it into:

Barcelona?

Bayern Munich?

Real Madrid?

Manchester United?

I think its common knowledge that these are the Top 4 Teams in the world right now...
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? Empty Re: Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Do you want an honest answer or the one riddled with lies and unbelievable delusion?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? Empty Re: Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Do you want an honest answer or the one riddled with lies and unbelievable delusion?

Either way u are going to say Shola Ameobi dont u? Razz
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:40 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Do you want an honest answer or the one riddled with lies and unbelievable delusion?

Well obviously, but the 2nd answer would include Krul, Coloccini, Santon, Ben Arfa, Tiote, Cabaye aswell :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Ill do mine first, using Juventus, and even FC Koln.

JUVENTUS:
Barcelona:

Buffon
Alves Puyol Chiellini Lichsteiner
Xavi Marchisio/Vidal Iniesta
Krasic Messi Villa

Bayern Munich:

Neuer
Lichsteiner Chiellini Boateng Lahm
Schweini Marchisio/Vidal
Robben Muller Ribery
Gomez

Real Madrid:

Casillas
Ramos Pepe Chiellini Lichsteiner
Alonso Marchisio/Vidal
Krasic Ozil Ronaldo
Benzema

Manchester United:

Buffon
Lichsteiner Chiellini Vidic Evra
Nani Pirlo Marchisio/Vidal Young
Rooney Matri

FC KOLN, put Podolski in Chicharitos, Pedros, Di Marias, and Mullers spots. And put Geromel in Badstubers, Rafaels, Marcelos, and Abidals spots.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Well obviously, but the 2nd answer would include Krul, Coloccini, Santon, Ben Arfa, Tiote, Cabaye aswell :coffee:

Okay, now post the delusional list. Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:48 pm

LOL Matri for Chicharito??

Lichtenwhosteiner for marcelo/coentrao??

marchisiwho for busquets??

krashit for di magia??

Krasic for sanchez/pedro??

I could go on and on
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Suarez would make into Barca, Madrid, Bayern, and United's starting XI....He'd take over Sanchez' place at Barca, Di Maria's at Madrid, he'll surely be a starter at ManU and Bayern as well.

I believe Agger can also make it into Bayern's, Madrid's and Barca's line-up...He's better than Badstuber, He could replace Carvalho in Madrid, and Barca are playing Masch and Busquets at CB ffs.

Jose Enrique could arguably make it into Bayern's line-up ahead of Rafinha, and moving Lahm back to Rb. At Barca he'll be a starter for sure ahead of Adriano and Maxwell.

Gerrard can make it into United's and Bayerns line-ups without any problems. Replacing Kroos at Bayern and anyone in the center for United. Could make a strong case that he would start over Khedira/Sahin/Coentrao next to Alonso at Madrid. At Barcelona i doubt he'll be able to get into the midfield.

Glen Johnson would be a starter for United for sure at RB, could arguably replace Rafinha at Bayern and Ramos at Madrid.

Lucas i think also has a great chance of breaking into United and Bayern's line-ups quite easily. I doubt it at Barca and Madrid though.

Reina would replace De Gea and Valdes...could make a case for Neuer and Casillas as well, but let's just leave it at that.

EDIT: I forgot Reina
No bias involved to be honest.....The guys mentioned are quality and i believe most of you would agree with my choices.

Barcelona:
-----------------Reina----------
-Alves-----Pique-----Agger---Enrique
---------------Bisquit---------------
--------Xavi/Cesc----Iniesta-------
---Suarez----Messi------VIlla-------

Bayern:
------------------------Reina/Neuer-----------------
-Johnson/Lahm---Boateng---Agger---Lahm/Enrique
------------------------------Lucas/Gerrard---------------
---------------------Piggy-----------------------------
-------Robben----------Suarez---------Ribery---
--------------------------Gomez-----------------------

Manchester United:
----------------------Reina--------------------
--Johnson-----Vidic---------Rio--------Evra--
--------------Gerard--------Lucas------------
--Nani--------------------------------------Young/Downing
----------------Suarez-----Rooney--------------
I put Downing here considering he was better than Young at Villa last season

Real Madrid:
--------------------------Reina/Casillas----------------
---Johnson/Ramos----Pepe---------Agger-------Marcelo
------------------------Xabi----------Gerrard-----------
-----------Suarez------------Ozil--------------Ronaldo--
----------------------------Benzema--------------------

Last edited by Messiakanino on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Yes. Lichsteiner is more solid overall than Marcelo and Coentrao, who are liabilites defensively. Albeit, Marcelo and Coentrao are both far better offensively, but to me, in simple terms, when you have Cristiano Ronaldo up there on the left wing, i dont think you need to help him, i think you just need to win the ball back when your team loses it and give it to him.

I have never been that impressed by Chicharito, and i think it Matri was given the kind of service he gets, Matri would be more impressive.

And ive always rated Krasic higher than Pedro and Dive Maria, and on the same level as Sanchez (if i had to choose one though id pick Krasic over Sanchez), just wait till Krasic finds his form again this season, youll see. The Krasic of the second half of the season wont take a spot from them, but if he regains his form this season, which i think he will, since he wont be our only quality attacking outlet anymore, hell overtake any of those 3.

And Busquets is garbage that it made to look good by a ridiculously good Barcelona side. But along with the leftback position, Busquets is Barcas weak point. Vidal or Marchisio would walk into Busquets position in my opinion.

Last edited by juventus101 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by c_bernard10 Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:53 pm

thiago silva and nesta would walk into all of those teams

c_bernard10
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

U still missed out the BEST striker in North east :coffee:

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Who is Marchisio?

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:57 pm

rami > carvalho, puyol, whoever bayern start next to boateng

guaita > de gea

banega > xabi, carrick/anderson

that's about it... maybe topal with a shout to replace khedira or busquets
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:59 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Shola is'nt the best ?

Busquet's garbage and only looks good because of the system and a weak point in Barca's team?

Do people still believe that? Laughing :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Messiakanino wrote:Suarez would make into Barca, Madrid, Bayern, and United's starting XI....He'd take over Sanchez' place at Barca, Di Maria's at Madrid, he'll surely be a starter at ManU and Bayern as well.

I believe Agger can also make it into Bayern's, Madrid's and Barca's line-up...He's better than Badstuber, He could replace Carvalho in Madrid, and Barca are playing Masch and Busquets at CB ffs.

Jose Enrique could arguably make it into Bayern's line-up ahead of Rafinha, and moving Lahm back to Rb. At Barca he'll be a starter for sure ahead of Adriano and Maxwell.

Gerrard can make it into United's and Bayerns line-ups without any problems. Replacing Kroos at Bayern and anyone in the center for United. Could make a strong case that he would start over Khedira/Sahin/Coentrao next to Alonso at Madrid. At Barcelona i doubt he'll be able to get into the midfield.

Glen Johnson would be a starter for United for sure at RB, could arguably replace Rafinha at Bayern and Ramos at Madrid.

Lucas i think also has a great chance of breaking into United and Bayern's line-ups quite easily. I doubt it at Barca and Madrid though.

No bias involved to be honest.....The guys mentioned are quality and i believe most of you would agree with my choices.

Yep more or less agree with this for Liverpool.

Also Reina would start certainly for United and could make a case for him ahead of Valdes.After all he is ahead of Valdes for Spain.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:03 pm

:facepalm:

This would probably be the next thread to be dumped into the right back section.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:05 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Messiakanino wrote:Suarez would make into Barca, Madrid, Bayern, and United's starting XI....He'd take over Sanchez' place at Barca, Di Maria's at Madrid, he'll surely be a starter at ManU and Bayern as well.

Also Reina would start certainly for United and could make a case for him ahead of Valdes.After all he is ahead of Valdes for Spain.

yeah I edited...forgot Reina....and we can make a case with Downing over young at Man U...considering he was better than him at Villa last season...And this season, Young may have scoed but Downing has been equally impressive.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:06 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

Arguable imo, considering Valdes improvement under Pep and i would'nt the spain thing as an example.....

Enrique does'nt even get into the Spain squad when he should start, some players are just not liked by thier respective national coaches....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:07 pm

*Opens thread*

:facepalm:

*leaves thread in disgust*
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Shola is'nt the best ?

Havent u heard of LEON " 11 starts 8 goals" BEST Wink
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:08 pm

che wrote:rami > carvalho, puyol, whoever bayern start next to boateng

guaita > de gea

banega > xabi, carrick/anderson

that's about it... maybe topal with a shout to replace khedira or busquets

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? 954-not-sure-if-serious
You can make a case of Banega over kroos at Bayern bu no way is he making it over Xabi
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:09 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Shola is'nt the best ?

Havent u heard of LEON " 11 starts 8 goals" BEST Wink

Of course mate, but we have to hype Shola for all its worth Very Happy

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:09 pm

I agree that Reina is superior to Valdes, but i dont think the national team thing holds any ground. After all, Sergio Busquets is starting for Spain and Fabregas and David Silva are on the bench. Now how in the world does that make any sense?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? Lolwut

banega can do everything xabi can do, and a lot more (ie dribble)
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:11 pm

juventus101 wrote:I agree that Reina is superior to Valdes, but i dont think the national team thing holds any ground. After all, Sergio Busquets is starting for Spain and Fabregas and David Silva are on the bench. Now how in the world does that make any sense?

Because Fabregas is'nt a DM lol, Fabregas is'nt in competition with Busquets he is in competition with Xavi....

How hard is that to understand?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum