Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

+35
dostoevsky
VivaStPauli
rwo power
BiasedMilanFan3
Rossoneri Ninja
Geo
Adit
alexjanosik
Lord Hades
Lord Awesome
Omniscient
Albiceleste
El Chelsea Fuerte
James0311
Ganso
drakefyre
B-Mac
Magricos
DeviAngel
Freeza
Sushi Master
Babun
The Messiah
RED
EarlyPrototype
S
che
Highburied
c_bernard10
McAgger
xabi
Tomwin Lannister
BeautifulGame
Great Leader Sprucenuce
juventus101
39 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

Post by B-Mac Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:40 pm

juventus101 wrote:I dont think Krasic or Elia could start over Nani or Young (unless Krasic gets back to his pre-Xmas form of last year, then its arguable), but any two of Marchisio, Vidal, and Pirlo (and the third would be the first choice bench option) would start over Uniteds midfield, and in my opinion if Matri was given the same service as Chicharito, he would impress alot more than Chicharito. And Lichsteiner is better than Rafael, and Chiellini is on the same level as Vidic (the 2 best centerbacks in the world in my opinion), and above Ferdinand, and Buffon is above De Gea.

LOL you managed to contradict yourself in one sentence

so Pirlo Marchisio Vidal would all start over, Anderson, Cleverley, Carrick, Fletcher.....but Chicharito gets better service....so Anderson, Cleverley, Carrick, Fletcher service > Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal service then? so why would they be starting? lol

pirlo vidal make the bench, but Marchisio is unproven

and Rafael is way younger the Liechensteiner has more potential

Chicharito over Matri speaks for it self

again only Buffon and Chiellini would make it

you know there is a reason why United is winning leagues and making CL finals...don't think 7 juventus players walk into the team lol

Last edited by B-Mac MUFC on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

Post by drakefyre Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Do you want an honest answer or the one riddled with lies and unbelievable delusion?

juventus101 wrote:Ill do mine first, using Juventus, and even FC Koln.

JUVENTUS:
Barcelona:

Buffon
Alves Puyol Chiellini Lichsteiner
Xavi Marchisio/Vidal Iniesta
Krasic Messi Villa

Real Madrid:

Casillas
Ramos Pepe Chiellini Lichsteiner
Alonso Marchisio/Vidal
Krasic Ozil Ronaldo
Benzema

Lichsteiner over Abidal and Coentrão ? I guess he expects the answers riddled with lies and unbelievable delusion
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:04 pm

:lol!: Matri over Hernandez wtf.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:47 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
juventus101 wrote:I dont think Krasic or Elia could start over Nani or Young (unless Krasic gets back to his pre-Xmas form of last year, then its arguable), but any two of Marchisio, Vidal, and Pirlo (and the third would be the first choice bench option) would start over Uniteds midfield, and in my opinion if Matri was given the same service as Chicharito, he would impress alot more than Chicharito. And Lichsteiner is better than Rafael, and Chiellini is on the same level as Vidic (the 2 best centerbacks in the world in my opinion), and above Ferdinand, and Buffon is above De Gea.

so Pirlo Marchisio Vidal would all start over, Anderson, Cleverley, Carrick, Fletcher.....but Chicharito gets better service....so Anderson, Cleverley, Carrick, Fletcher service > Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal service then? so why would they be starting? lol

you know there is a reason why United is winning leagues and making CL finals...don't think 7 juventus players walk into the team lol

I didnt contradict myself at all. In service, i meant Nani, Young, and Rooney. And by the way, Matri has only gotten service from Pirlo and Vidal in one official match, so again, even if you did think i meant the whole midfield, i still didnt contradict myself whatsoever. So how does Chicharito over Matri speaks for himself? Matri was a top 5 Serie A scorer last season for Cagliari and then an off form Juventus. Chicharito had Nani, Valencia, Giggs, Scholes, and Rooney feeding him last season. Take off Scholes, and add in Young for this season.

Rafael may have more potential than Lichsteiner, but potential doesnt mean anything until its fulfilled. So right now, Lichsteiner is superior to Rafael, and right now, thats all that matters.

And the reason why Manchester United is making CL finals and NOT WINNING THEM is because of a crap rightback and even moreso, CRAP CENTER MIDFIELDERS. If they had Pirlo, Marchisio, and Vidal, their chances of winning last year would have been boosted quite a bit. But Fletcher, Carrick, etc? HA. HA. Gimme a break.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:59 pm

I just hope those who were saying Certain Enrique & Jonson are better than Rafinha saw what his made of today.

Just saying...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Thiago Silva could start in any team in the world
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

juventus101 wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:

I didnt contradict myself at all. In service, i meant Nani, Young, and Rooney. And by the way, Matri has only gotten service from Pirlo and Vidal in one official match, so again, even if you did think i meant the whole midfield, i still didnt contradict myself whatsoever. So how does Chicharito over Matri speaks for himself? Matri was a top 5 Serie A scorer last season for Cagliari and then an off form Juventus. Chicharito had Nani, Valencia, Giggs, Scholes, and Rooney feeding him last season. Take off Scholes, and add in Young for this season.

Rafael may have more potential than Lichsteiner, but potential doesnt mean anything until its fulfilled. So right now, Lichsteiner is superior to Rafael, and right now, thats all that matters.

And the reason why Manchester United is making CL finals and NOT WINNING THEM is because of a crap rightback and even moreso, CRAP CENTER MIDFIELDERS. If they had Pirlo, Marchisio, and Vidal, their chances of winning last year would have been boosted quite a bit. But Fletcher, Carrick, etc? HA. HA. Gimme a break.

lol so a last year 7th place serie A team players are the answers? gimme a break...i thought we are talking about this years united team, Cleverley and Anderson are keeping fletcher and carrick on the bench

pirlo is far to slow to play for United, Marchisio is again unproven, Vidal would make bench

and matri scored 20 goals in 39 appearances vs serie a teams, hernandez scored 20 in 45 vs CL teams and EPL...lets see matri succeed outside of Italy
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by James0311 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:44 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
juventus101 wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:

lol so a last year 7th place serie A team players are the answers? gimme a break..[i thought we are talking about this years united team, Cleverley and Anderson are keeping fletcher and carrick on the bench

pirlo is far to slow to play for United, Marchisio is again unproven, Vidal would make bench

and matri scored 20 goals in 39 appearances vs serie a teams, hernandez scored 20 in 45 vs CL teams and EPL...lets see matri succeed outside of Italy

LMAO, Perfect response, Thumbs up
James0311
James0311
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:39 am

Sturridge would walk into any 11.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:42 am

:facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:40 am

Lichsteiner getting into any of those teams' lineups is a massive laugh. In fact, from Juventus, only Chiellini has a chance in hell.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:41 am

Lionel Messi wrote: :facepalm:

banana

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:49 am

english_jewel wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote: :facepalm:

banana
hmm

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:53 am

Guaita for Valdes
Rami for Pique
Banega for Busquets? Questionable.
Soldado for Villa? Messi to play WF.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:56 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Guaita for Valdes
Rami for Pique
Soldado for Villa? Messi to play WF.
Not sure if serious... Suspect

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:57 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Guaita for Valdes
Rami for Pique
Banega for Busquets? Questionable.

:?:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:03 am

LMAO, You realize, 7th place or not, Chiellini, Buffon, Matri, Krasic, Quagliarella, and Marchisio are all class players. And most of them (only Quags and Krasic couldnt) could get onto United. Add to the fact that in the summer we bought more class players such as Lichsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Elia, Vucinic, etc, and we're alot more than ''a 7th place team in Serie A''.

Secondly, i said Carrick, Fletcher, ETC ETC. Meaning cleverley and anderson too. Pirlo is one of the best registas in the world. Marchisios one of the most complete midfielders in Serie A. Vidal too, and was also the 2nd best midfielder in Germany last year only after Sahin. Any two of these guys would start in the United midfield, with the third being the first choice sub, ahead of Anderson, Cleverley, Fletcher, and Carrick.

Are you seriously telling me that because Matri didnt score in EPL, hes not as good as Chicharito? Where has Chicharito proven himself other than the EPL? The crap mexican league?

Matri scored 20 in 39 against Serie A Teams, Chicharito scored 20 in 45 against EPL teams. Chicharito, with better service scored less. (Nani, Giggs, Valencia, Rooney, Scholes, compared to an off form Krasic, Marchisio played out of position as a LW, Aquilani, Del Piero, and sometimes Toni since Matri was sometimes played as a SS for Toni, not to mention Matris service at Cagliari for the first half of the season).

And Rafael, right now, is not as good as Lichsteiner. Potential wise yea he could definitely become better than Lichsteiner, im not saying he couldnt, but right now, Lichsteiner is better, so he would take his spot.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Fletcher is better than Marchiso and probably Vidal too as a pure DM and will start ahead of them easily.He is a quality player who is very underrated and always makes the difference in big games too.He is the one player United missed massively against Barca both in 2009 and last year.

He is the only United CM i rate so dont play the PL bias card.

Fletcher > Marchiso and Vidal as a DM so no they wont walk into United team as u are portraying imo.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:45 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Fletcher is better than Marchiso and probably Vidal too as a pure DM and will start ahead of them easily.He is a quality player who is very underrated and always makes the difference in big games too.He is the one player United missed massively against Barca both in 2009 and last year.

Fletcher > Marchiso and Vidal as a DM so no they wont walk into United team as u are portraying imo.
Vidal owns Fletcher Very Happy Manu would have a chance against Farca with him instead of Fletcher+Carrick combo Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:56 pm

babun1024 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Fletcher is better than Marchiso and probably Vidal too as a pure DM and will start ahead of them easily.He is a quality player who is very underrated and always makes the difference in big games too.He is the one player United missed massively against Barca both in 2009 and last year.

Vidal owns Fletcher Very Happy Manu would have a chance against Farca with him instead of Fletcher+Carrick combo Very Happy

Not as a DM.

DM: Fletcher > Vidal

Anywhere else Vidal > Fletcher.

Even if Redondo played for United if he is playing alongside Carrick they have no hope in hell against Barca.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Buffon and Vidal would most likely get into the United side tbh......

Chiellini, Krasic, Marchisio , Lichtsteiner i dont think would......

Rafeal and Fabio>Lichtsteiner
Nani> Krasic
Vidic>Chiellini

Mind you Marchisio would probably get in when Utd play a 3 man midfield against Barca for example like this....

Buffon
Fabio Ferdinand Vidic Evra
Marchisio Vidal Cleverly
Nani Rooney Young
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:37 pm

juve fans are still massively deluded.. no wonder they always fail in their expectations.. i mean that liechenstein guy over marcelo/ coentrao? marchisio khedira/ sahin? krasic over di maria/ .. ? lol..

and johnson wouldnt start over ramos.. just saying
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:46 pm

A Man U/Juventus XI would look like this:

Buffon
Lichsteiner Chiellini Vidic Evra
Nani Pirlo Marchisio/Vidal Young
Rooney Matri

And how am i deluded?

I think Vidal, Marchisio, and Khedira are all on the same level more of less, so it could really go either way, and i would personally put Marchisio or Vidal there. Sahin is also on the same level, but is not the same type of player as these two so it doesnt matter.

Krasic on form is much better than Di Maria. Di Maria is garbage and i have no idea why he is starting for Real Madrid. Coentrao is much better than him in my opinion, and should be starting, even with Khediras injury. Put Lass or Sahin next to Alonso instead and put Coentrao up higher.

I never said Lichsteiner is better than Marcelo and Coentrao. I said hes better DEFENSIVELY. And i think thats by far the most important attribute for a leftback when the left winger in front of him is Cristiano Ronaldo, so its not like he needs much help offensively.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:33 pm

juventus101 wrote:A Man U/Juventus XI would look like this:

Buffon
Rooney Matri

And how am i deluded?

I think Vidal, Marchisio, and Khedira are all on the same level more of less, so it could really go either way, and i would personally put Marchisio or Vidal there. Sahin is also on the same level, but is not the same type of player as these two so it doesnt matter.

Krasic on form is much better than Di Maria. Di Maria is garbage and i have no idea why he is starting for Real Madrid. Coentrao is much better than him in my opinion, and should be starting, even with Khediras injury. Put Lass or Sahin next to Alonso instead and put Coentrao up higher.

I never said Lichsteiner is better than Marcelo and Coentrao. I said hes better DEFENSIVELY. And i think thats by far the most important attribute for a leftback when the left winger in front of him is Cristiano Ronaldo, so its not like he needs much help offensively.

di maria is garbage? lol wtf... your post becomes irrelevant

and nobody will even mention leichsteinsteiner in the list of top 5 or 10 fulbacks.. and i dont agree with you that the defender solely has to defend.. in madrid you have to have skills for a fulll back and he complements perfectly with them.. and apart from you nobody will actually believe matri is better than chico , liechstenstein better than marcelo, pirlo on current form is too slow for madrid or united midfield and marchisio hasnt achieved anything significant.. so no there is a reason juve are mediocre and u fans still think you have good players..vucinic isnt a class player.. what a biased juveface
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:27 pm

juventus101 wrote:Ill do mine first, using Juventus, and even FC Koln.

JUVENTUS:
Barcelona:

Buffon
Alves Puyol Chiellini Lichsteiner
Xavi Marchisio/Vidal Iniesta
Krasic Messi Villa

Bayern Munich:

Neuer
Lichsteiner Chiellini Boateng Lahm
Schweini Marchisio/Vidal
Robben Muller Ribery
Gomez

Real Madrid:

Casillas
Ramos Pepe Chiellini Lichsteiner
Alonso Marchisio/Vidal
Krasic Ozil Ronaldo
Benzema

Manchester United:

Buffon
Rooney Matri

FC KOLN, put Podolski in Chicharitos, Pedros, Di Marias, and Mullers spots. And put Geromel in Badstubers, Rafaels, Marcelos, and Abidals spots.

Buffon,Chiellini,Lich(whatever),Vidal/Marchisio,Krasic.I dont even know where to start.
Thats 5 Juve players(a Juve team which didnt even qualify for the CL) getting into arguably the greatest team of all time.
Buffon.This aint 2006.Valdes is clearly superior.
Chiellini.Pique would school him once every weekday and twice every weekend.
Lich(whatever).Not even going to bother.
Vidal/Marchisio.Random nobodies over the best midfielder in the world last season.
Busquets is 10 times the player Vidal or Marchisio will ever be.
Krasic over Pedro.A player who opened the scoring in the CL final,a player who made history by becoming the first to score in 6 competitions in a year against a player who(actually cant think of anything worthy that Krasic did).
Your post is the most delusional one I have seen all year.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:31 pm

And did someone mention Pirlo?
Cesc Fabregas rides the bench at Barca.And he has Thiago(arguably the best young midfielder in the world) for company.
Pirlo would be competing with the likes of Espinosa,Sergi Roberto and Rafinha to get into the Barca B 11.And its not guaranteed there either.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next