Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

+35
dostoevsky
VivaStPauli
rwo power
BiasedMilanFan3
Rossoneri Ninja
Geo
Adit
alexjanosik
Lord Hades
Lord Awesome
Omniscient
Albiceleste
El Chelsea Fuerte
James0311
Ganso
drakefyre
B-Mac
Magricos
DeviAngel
Freeza
Sushi Master
Babun
The Messiah
RED
EarlyPrototype
S
che
Highburied
c_bernard10
McAgger
xabi
Tomwin Lannister
BeautifulGame
Great Leader Sprucenuce
juventus101
39 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? - Page 5 Empty Re: Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

Post by alexjanosik Thu 15 Sep 2011, 19:31

And did someone mention Pirlo?
Cesc Fabregas rides the bench at Barca.And he has Thiago(arguably the best young midfielder in the world) for company.
Pirlo would be competing with the likes of Espinosa,Sergi Roberto and Rafinha to get into the Barca B 11.And its not guaranteed there either.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? - Page 5 Empty Re: Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

Post by Adit Thu 15 Sep 2011, 19:32

This thread brings you alot of hilarious stuffs banana
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu 15 Sep 2011, 19:35

alexjanosik wrote:
juventus101 wrote:Ill do mine first, using Juventus, and even FC Koln.

JUVENTUS:
Barcelona:

Buffon
Alves Puyol Chiellini Lichsteiner
Xavi Marchisio/Vidal Iniesta
Krasic Messi Villa

Bayern Munich:

Neuer
Lichsteiner Chiellini Boateng Lahm
Schweini Marchisio/Vidal
Robben Muller Ribery
Gomez

Real Madrid:

Casillas
Ramos Pepe Chiellini Lichsteiner
Alonso Marchisio/Vidal
Krasic Ozil Ronaldo
Benzema

Manchester United:

Buffon
Lichsteiner Chiellini Vidic Evra
Nani Pirlo Marchisio/Vidal Young
Rooney Matri

FC KOLN, put Podolski in Chicharitos, Pedros, Di Marias, and Mullers spots. And put Geromel in Badstubers, Rafaels, Marcelos, and Abidals spots.

Buffon,Chiellini,Lich(whatever),Vidal/Marchisio,Krasic.I dont even know where to start.
Thats 5 Juve players(a Juve team which didnt even qualify for the CL) getting into arguably the greatest team of all time.
Buffon.This aint 2006.Valdes is clearly superior.
Chiellini.Pique would school him once every weekday and twice every weekend.
Lich(whatever).Not even going to bother.
Vidal/Marchisio.Random nobodies over the best midfielder in the world last season.
Busquets is 10 times the player Vidal or Marchisio will ever be.
Krasic over Pedro.A player who opened the scoring in the CL final,a player who made history by becoming the first to score in 6 competitions in a year against a player who(actually cant think of anything worthy that Krasic did).
Your post is the most delusional one I have seen all year.
Thumbs up

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu 15 Sep 2011, 19:42

Also put six Juventus players into United line up.So he basically believes Juventus which finished 7th in Seria A is better than United which won the league in PL and reached CL final.Laughing
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu 15 Sep 2011, 19:47

juventus101 wrote:LMAO, You realize, 7th place or not, Chiellini, Buffon, Matri, Krasic, Quagliarella, and Marchisio are all class players. And most of them (only Quags and Krasic couldnt) could get onto United. Add to the fact that in the summer we bought more class players such as Lichsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Elia, Vucinic, etc, and we're alot more than ''a 7th place team in Serie A''.

Secondly, i said Carrick, Fletcher, ETC ETC. Meaning cleverley and anderson too. Pirlo is one of the best registas in the world. Marchisios one of the most complete midfielders in Serie A. Vidal too, and was also the 2nd best midfielder in Germany last year only after Sahin. Any two of these guys would start in the United midfield, with the third being the first choice sub, ahead of Anderson, Cleverley, Fletcher, and Carrick.

Are you seriously telling me that because Matri didnt score in EPL, hes not as good as Chicharito? Where has Chicharito proven himself other than the EPL? The crap mexican league?

Matri scored 20 in 39 against Serie A Teams, Chicharito scored 20 in 45 against EPL teams. Chicharito, with better service scored less. (Nani, Giggs, Valencia, Rooney, Scholes, compared to an off form Krasic, Marchisio played out of position as a LW, Aquilani, Del Piero, and sometimes Toni since Matri was sometimes played as a SS for Toni, not to mention Matris service at Cagliari for the first half of the season).

And Rafael, right now, is not as good as Lichsteiner. Potential wise yea he could definitely become better than Lichsteiner, im not saying he couldnt, but right now, Lichsteiner is better, so he would take his spot.

do you just chose to read what you like?

i never said EPL>Serie A i said Chicharito has scored goals in both EPL and the CL(CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!?!?) his appearances are including both CL and EPL READ MAN READDDDDD ....proving he can score against Europe's top teams, not just domestic teams.

and again yes pirlo is class but he is too slow and not good enough defensively to play in the middle for United...he can pass a ball we all know but that's just one part of the game.

and i said Vidal would make the bench, and why would be displace are young midfield that has started off raping everyone, makes no sense.

seriously the only 2 players that walk into the team are Chiellini and Buffon they are the only 2 positions that would see a big improvement...De Gea is gonna be world Class soon, but Buffon is already, and likely still the top goalie in the world after this season once he has a full healthy season back, and Chiellini is younger then Ferdinand less injury prone.

everyone else is like for like or not as good
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Sep 2011, 19:49

When I first read the OP;......I really didn't bother even visiting this thread again.

Forecasted it all coming Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu 15 Sep 2011, 19:50

lol like seriously did Marchisio win a ballon d'Or that i missed? cuz holy shit you guys rate him
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu 15 Sep 2011, 20:27

For united Chiellini, Buffon and Vidal is the most likely. Vidal is better than Carrick at any role. Chiellini is on par, if not only slightly behind Vidic and Buffon is better than DDG.

As for Hernandez, he has some fantastic runs but he does get hyped up to a whole new level. I'm not saying Matri is better, I just think he could do equally well with Nani (the top assister in the Prem) and Rooney.

I definitely don't think half of the last 2 seasons juve team could walk into united. That would be far too bias. We all know Juve have been awful by our own standards since Calciopoli and are rebuilding. Not good enough as of now.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Fri 16 Sep 2011, 01:54

Messiakanino wrote:Glen Johnson would be a starter for United for sure at RB, could arguably replace Rafinha at Bayern and Ramos at Madrid.
No one can replace Jesus Smile
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri 16 Sep 2011, 02:04

With all this talent then Juve should be winning Serie A.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri 16 Sep 2011, 12:22

Again, i dont see what i said that was so wrong. Barca is so overrated on this forum its absolutely ridiculous. First off, despite the hype, i dont consider this Barca team to even be Top 5 of the best of all time, much less the best. Secondly, as good as they are, they still have holes. Their weak points are leftback and defensive midfielder. Like it or not, if you think Sergio Busquets is the best midfielder in the world, then you are the most biased person i have ever met. I could easily name 5, maybe even 10 midfielders better than him right now off the top of my head.

And sadly, the lack of knowledge of Juventus and the bias towards Real, United, Barca, etc here is so delusional, you guys think that no one can make it into your teams, not even Bayern players.

Honestly, for Barca fans, what Bayern players do you think could make it into your team? I cant wait to hear this. What about for Real fans? United fans?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri 16 Sep 2011, 12:52

juventus101 wrote:Again, i dont see what i said that was so wrong. Barca is so overrated on this forum its absolutely ridiculous. First off, despite the hype, i dont consider this Barca team to even be Top 5 of the best of all time, much less the best. Secondly, as good as they are, they still have holes. Their weak points are leftback and defensive midfielder. Like it or not, if you think Sergio Busquets is the best midfielder in the world, then you are the most biased person i have ever met. I could easily name 5, maybe even 10 midfielders better than him right now off the top of my head.

And sadly, the lack of knowledge of Juventus and the bias towards Real, United, Barca, etc here is so delusional, you guys think that no one can make it into your teams, not even Bayern players.

Honestly, for Barca fans, what Bayern players do you think could make it into your team? I cant wait to hear this. What about for Real fans? United fans?

My friend as a fellow Serie A follower i will tell you now that Serio Busquets is quite a brilliant defensive midfielder in all aspects save one which is his lack of acceleration. There are few well polished dm's like Busquets around, he can clean up and distribute with ease. Just because he isn't built like Essien or hustle like Gattuso doesn't mean he isn't effective, your own miss-preconception of Busquets is clouding your judgement.

Also Barca has a quality Lb in Abidal, who was in the form of his life up until the moment where he was forced to have surgery and has been makign a remarkable comeback.

Lichtsteiner is a quality player, defensively able, but his prime position is Rb and not Lb. And thus would never start for Barca ahead of Dani Alves.

As for my own Team's players i can only see Thiago Silva as a clear starter , Binho, Zlatan, Pato and Cassano are good enough to start but not on a consistent basis, as they would mostly be rotated within the squad.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri 16 Sep 2011, 12:54

I don't know the Bayern starting XI so I won't include them
Also not sure of Madrid and Man Utd XI so apologies

Madrid:
Casillas
Ramos/Abate (yes... Abate) - Thiago Silva - Pepe - Marcelo
Xabi Alonso - Van Bommel
Ozil - Ronaldo - Pato
Ibrahimovic

Barca:
Valdes
Alves - Thiago Silva - Pique - Abidal
Xavi - Van Bommel - Iniesta
Messi - Ibrahimovic - Sanchez

EPICCCCC IMAGINE IF IBRA PLAYED WITH MESSSSSSIII
HERRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP

Man Utd:
Abbiati
Abate - Thiago Silva - Vidic - Evra
Nani - Fletcher - Van Bommel - Young
Rooney - Ibrahimovic

Morale of the story: Thiago Silva, Van Bommel and Ibrahimovic could walk into any team
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri 16 Sep 2011, 13:37

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Morale of the story: Thiago Silva, Van Bommel and Ibrahimovic could walk into any team
I still regret that he was walked out of the Bayern team...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri 16 Sep 2011, 14:33

Selling Lucio and Bommel were the two most retarded moves of recent Bayern history. Though I still think they can replace Bommel, he just added something special, but Lucio, they won't replace him for another couple years when Boateng has his experience.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:41

juventus101 wrote:Again, i dont see what i said that was so wrong. Barca is so overrated on this forum its absolutely ridiculous. First off, despite the hype, i dont consider this Barca team to even be Top 5 of the best of all time, much less the best. Secondly, as good as they are, they still have holes. Their weak points are leftback and defensive midfielder. Like it or not, if you think Sergio Busquets is the best midfielder in the world, then you are the most biased person i have ever met. I could easily name 5, maybe even 10 midfielders better than him right now off the top of my head.

Wow... just wow. Your posts have shocked me, really they have.
:facepalm:

At Left Back we have Abidal, who has great defensive qualities, we have Adriano who is great going forward and decent in defense, and we also have Maxwell which is rarely used but not a horrible back up.

At defensive midfielder we have Mascherano and Busquets, two world class midfielders.

Please explain to me again how there is weakness in that?

As for the Juventus players, not one would be able to touch Barca's lineup, maybe Buffon can take over Pinto on the bench. Laughing

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:43; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:42

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
EPICCCCC IMAGINE IF IBRA PLAYED WITH MESSSSSSIII
HERRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP
Not sure if serious.... Suspect

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri 16 Sep 2011, 16:17

Not even top 5.LOL.
Greatest off all time is arguable as there have been a few really great teams each of which could lay claim to the mantle.But guess what if anyone on here comes up with a really strong argument that so and so team is the greatest I could come up with jjust as strong an argument for the current Barca team.
If you are up for it I would like you to name 5 teams better than this Barca team and then back it up.I will gladly tear you to shreds.
Also I would dearly like you to name these 10 midfielders better than Busquets.Like I mentioned last season he was the best midfielder on the planet.His competition was Xavi and Iniesta and Busquets was better than both.
This season he has been deputizing at CB but once he goes back into midfield you will see the awesomeness.
This is a player who pushed Yaya Toure to the subs bench.Same player who put Masch on the subs bench.
And yet you think a couple of random nobodies like Vidal and Marchisio can displace him.
Vidal and Marchsio would struggle to get into Barca B.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 16 Sep 2011, 16:29

VivaStPauli wrote:Selling Lucio and Bommel were the two most retarded moves of recent Bayern history. Though I still think they can replace Bommel, he just added something special, but Lucio, they won't replace him for another couple years when Boateng has his experience.

Hummel's could have replaced Lucio but they f*cked that up aswell Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Sep 2011, 16:32

I think Suarez, Agger, Enrique and Reina will make it to Barca's bench :facepalm:

reasonable enough ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 16 Sep 2011, 16:36

Sepi wrote:I think Suarez, Agger, Enrique and Reina will make it to Barca's bench :facepalm:

reasonable enough ?

Agger, Suarez, Enrique could all easily start for Barca imo........

Agger would probably be 3rd CB when everyone is fit but when is Puyol fit? mind you when is Agger fit? Laughing

Suarez-Messi-Sanchez Shocked

Enrique is'nt any worse than Abidal imo
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Sep 2011, 16:37

Sepi is humble and respectful :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri 16 Sep 2011, 17:02

Sepi wrote:I think Suarez, Agger, Enrique and Reina will make it to Barca's bench :facepalm:

reasonable enough ?

Suarez is a player I greatly admire and wanted at Barca.
He would easily get into our 11.
Villa,Messi and Suarez would have been mouth watering prospect.Unfortunately the stupid obsession with Fabregas meant that we missed out.
Although he can still come.How about a trade?
Fabregas for Suarez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri 16 Sep 2011, 19:23

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? - Page 5 03
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 16 Sep 2011, 20:14

alexjanosik wrote:

reasonable enough ?

Villa,Messi and Suarez would have been mouth watering prospect.Unfortunately the stupid obsession with Fabregas meant that we missed out.

Alex while i share your feelings on Suarez ability as a player.......

Dont you think swapping with Fabregas with Agger would be more wise lol? considering the defensive situation?

Scratch that swap Fabregas for Agger and Suarez Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri 16 Sep 2011, 20:21

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

reasonable enough ?

Alex while i share your feelings on Suarez ability as a player.......

Dont you think swapping with Fabregas with Agger would be more wise lol? considering the defensive situation?

Scratch that swap Fabregas for Agger and Suarez Very Happy

Deal.Now you get the chloroform,I get the cotton,dani jumps Pep from behind and makes him unconscious.
The transfer is done before Pep gets up from Gaga Land.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next