Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

+35
dostoevsky
VivaStPauli
rwo power
BiasedMilanFan3
Rossoneri Ninja
Geo
Adit
alexjanosik
Lord Hades
Lord Awesome
Omniscient
Albiceleste
El Chelsea Fuerte
James0311
Ganso
drakefyre
B-Mac
Magricos
DeviAngel
Freeza
Sushi Master
Babun
The Messiah
RED
EarlyPrototype
S
che
Highburied
c_bernard10
McAgger
xabi
Tomwin Lannister
BeautifulGame
Great Leader Sprucenuce
juventus101
39 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:11 pm

juventus101 wrote:I agree that Reina is superior to Valdes, but i dont think the national team thing holds any ground. After all, Sergio Busquets is starting for Spain and Fabregas and David Silva are on the bench. Now how in the world does that make any sense?

Because Fabregas is'nt a DM lol, Fabregas is'nt in competition with Busquets he is in competition with Xavi....

How hard is that to understand?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

Post by McAgger Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:13 pm

@Che.....so your telling me that Banega is just as good if not better than Xabi at passing?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Arguable imo, considering Valdes improvement under Pep and i would'nt the spain thing as an example.....

Enrique does'nt even get into the Spain squad when he should start, some players are just not liked by thier respective national coaches....

Ya agree.Its kinda debatable dont think either are certainly better it depends more on opinion tbh.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Im not saying because of that. I was implying to the fact that VDB switched to a 451 to accomodate Busquets, even though the 44-2 was obviously so much more effective in the Euro, with Silva starting over Pedro, and Fabregas being a first choice sub, with Busquets not even in the squad.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:16 pm

yes

xabi is miles better at long passing but banega is a lot more creative in the final third... i'd say they're pretty much equal, even if xabi was marginally better he's painfully slow and the last time he dribbled someone was probably 2008 so i'd happily have banega over him
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:18 pm

juventus101 wrote:I agree that Reina is superior to Valdes, but i dont think the national team thing holds any ground. After all, Sergio Busquets is starting for Spain and Fabregas and David Silva are on the bench. Now how in the world does that make any sense?

It makes sense in the same way how Arbeloa is starting ahead of Fabregas and Silva for Spain team?

Busquets is a DM whereas Fabregas and Silva are attacking midfielders.SO it isnt hard to work out why he is starting ahead of them.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:18 pm

SMH at some of the players that will make it in the United squad ahead of clearly better players.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:19 pm

I'm not going to argue with someone who's biased, because i know nothing i say will make sense to you....so we'll just have to agree to disagree on this....
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:19 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

It makes sense in the same way how Arbeloa is starting ahead of Fabregas and Silva for Spain team?

Busquets is a DM whereas Fabregas and Silva are attacking midfielders.SO it isnt hard to work out why he is starting ahead of them.

I just explained this. Look up a few posts.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:SMH at some of the players that will make it in the United squad ahead of clearly better players.

like who? back your statement up
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:20 pm

juventus101 wrote:Im not saying because of that. I was implying to the fact that VDB switched to a 451 to accomodate Busquets, even though the 44-2 was obviously so much more effective in the Euro, with Silva starting over Pedro, and Fabregas being a first choice sub, with Busquets not even in the squad.

VDB switched 4-5-1 to accomodate Alonso :facepalm:

Busquets replaced Senna who was also a DM.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Messiakanino wrote:Suarez would make into Barca, Madrid, Bayern, and United's starting XI....He'd take over Sanchez' place at Barca, Di Maria's at Madrid, he'll surely be a starter at ManU and Bayern as well.

I believe Agger can also make it into Bayern's, Madrid's and Barca's line-up...He's better than Badstuber, He could replace Carvalho in Madrid, and Barca are playing Masch and Busquets at CB ffs.

Jose Enrique could arguably make it into Bayern's line-up ahead of Rafinha, and moving Lahm back to Rb. At Barca he'll be a starter for sure ahead of Adriano and Maxwell.

Gerrard can make it into United's and Bayerns line-ups without any problems. Replacing Kroos at Bayern and anyone in the center for United. Could make a strong case that he would start over Khedira/Sahin/Coentrao next to Alonso at Madrid. At Barcelona i doubt he'll be able to get into the midfield.

Glen Johnson would be a starter for United for sure at RB, could arguably replace Rafinha at Bayern and Ramos at Madrid.

Lucas i think also has a great chance of breaking into United and Bayern's line-ups quite easily. I doubt it at Barca and Madrid though.

Reina would replace De Gea and Valdes...could make a case for Neuer and Casillas as well, but let's just leave it at that.

EDIT: I forgot Reina
No bias involved to be honest.....The guys mentioned are quality and i believe most of you would agree with my choices.

Barcelona:
-----------------Reina----------
-Alves-----Pique-----Agger---Enrique
---------------Bisquit---------------
--------Xavi/Cesc----Iniesta-------
---Suarez----Messi------VIlla-------

Bayern:
------------------------Reina/Neuer-----------------
-Johnson/Lahm---Boateng---Agger---Lahm/Enrique
------------------------------Lucas/Gerrard---------------
---------------------Piggy-----------------------------
-------Robben----------Suarez---------Ribery---
--------------------------Gomez-----------------------

Manchester United:
----------------------Reina--------------------
--Johnson-----Vidic---------Rio--------Evra--
--------------Gerard--------Lucas------------
--Nani--------------------------------------Young/Downing
----------------Suarez-----Rooney--------------
I put Downing here considering he was better than Young at Villa last season

Real Madrid:
--------------------------Reina/Casillas----------------
---Johnson/Ramos----Pepe---------Agger-------Marcelo
------------------------Xabi----------Gerrard-----------
-----------Suarez------------Ozil--------------Ronaldo--
----------------------------Benzema--------------------

WTF.........Reina Enrique, and Johnson make it into our first team :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: are you being serious. No keeper in the world can replace Neuer to begin with, then Rafinha is a better player than Jonson and Enrique. I accept probably Agger could have replaced the old Badstuber but not the new one

Last edited by Idrisozet on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Do you want an honest answer or the one riddled with lies and unbelievable delusion?

Either way u are going to say Shola Ameobi dont u? Razz

Well obviously, but the 2nd answer would include Krul, Coloccini, Santon, Ben Arfa, Tiote, Cabaye aswell :coffee:

U still missed out the BEST striker in North east :coffee:

Shola is'nt the best ?

Busquet's garbage and only looks good because of the system and a weak point in Barca's team?

Do people still believe that? Laughing :facepalm:
Mole, I noticed something very interesting yesterday Very Happy Hummels could do anything Biscuit does and a lot more Very Happy
Hummels>>>el pussy eco smile

Last edited by babun1024 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Alonso is defensive enough that i dont think Busquets is needed and a 442 shouldve been kept. Even so, Pedro is starting over Silva, which is a travesty.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:22 pm

juventus101 wrote:Im not saying because of that. I was implying to the fact that VDB switched to a 451 to accomodate Busquets, even though the 44-2 was obviously so much more effective in the Euro, with Silva starting over Pedro, and Fabregas being a first choice sub, with Busquets not even in the squad.

Busquet's was brought in because Alonso cant play as a lone DM and Senna was'nt good enough anymore the back 4 needed protection if you cant understand that then iam wasting my time tbh.

@Babun

Hummels should be Sahin's replacement Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 pm

I would approve of Hummels going to Madrid, if they have a German exodus similar to the Dutch one, and sell them at cut prices.

Madrid bought him in FM, so it might just come true. Wink
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Why cant Alonso play as a lone DM? Who established that as a fact? At Real he plays next to Coentrao who is a attacking wingback/winger, or Khedira who is a box to box midfielder, whose more on the defensive side, but by no means a destroyer, or Sahin, who is a regista (though that hasnt happenned yet). So whats the difference? I think he and Xavi together would form a very strong center midfield partnership, yea it would be more attack based but it would be just enough defensively as well in my opinion. But even so, i was just making a point that who starts for the national team doesnt mean anything, as alot of the time its just who the coach prefers. Pedro starting over David Silva and even Navas is a good example of this.

And comparing Alonso to Pirlo is pushing it. Alonso is not a DM and i never said he was one, but hes defensive enough to hold a midfield in my opinion. Hes more defensive than Pirlo, and sits further back whereas Pirlo roams around alot more. Alonso is exactly the same kind of player as Schweinsteiger. And look at recent results for Germany where Schweinsteiger has been played as a lone DM. 6-2 win over Austria, 3-2 win over Brazil (shoulda been 3-1 really, as Germany let up after the 3rd goal and thats when Brazil got a late consolation goal).

Last edited by juventus101 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:28 pm

juventus101 wrote:Alonso is defensive enough that i dont think Busquets is needed and a 442 shouldve been kept. Even so, Pedro is starting over Silva, which is a travesty.

Alonso has never played as a DM and isnt enough.If he was then Liverpool wouldnt have played Mascherano alongside him.The only time we tried we found 3-0 down to Milan at half time.

He is DLP like Pirlo not a DM.Do u think Italy can play Pirlo as a lone DM without protection? No.Similarly neither can Spain they need the protection Busquets provide.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Since Madrid is already in this thread i will use my national team as my team

Agger- Agger in form could imo walk into any of those teams.

Kvist - Apperantly doing really good in the bundesliga, and he and Zimling was great against norway, he could certainly be a great depth player in those clubs, i find him almost good enough to be a regular in uniteds midfield.

Lindegaard - I think he is better than De Gea and should start for Utd, and i don't get the Danish national team coach doesn't start him.

Bendtner - Future Balon'Dor winner will of course walk into any team in the world.

Eriksen- In a few years he will be good enough to play for one of the big clubs, a rare talent!

Of course bias can be involved Very Happy
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Busquet's was brought in because Alonso cant play as a lone DM and Senna was'nt good enough anymore the back 4 needed protection if you cant understand that then iam wasting my time tbh.

@Babun

Hummels should be Sahin's replacement Very Happy
Hummels could play DLP like Buscuit but without all the diving and with actual defending Very Happy Not Sahin's replacement Very Happy I don't get why Low doesn't see his DM potential Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Messiakanino wrote:Suarez would make into Barca, Madrid, Bayern, and United's starting XI....He'd take over Sanchez' place at Barca, Di Maria's at Madrid, he'll surely be a starter at ManU and Bayern as well.

I believe Agger can also make it into Bayern's, Madrid's and Barca's line-up...He's better than Badstuber, He could replace Carvalho in Madrid, and Barca are playing Masch and Busquets at CB ffs.

Jose Enrique could arguably make it into Bayern's line-up ahead of Rafinha, and moving Lahm back to Rb. At Barca he'll be a starter for sure ahead of Adriano and Maxwell.

Gerrard can make it into United's and Bayerns line-ups without any problems. Replacing Kroos at Bayern and anyone in the center for United. Could make a strong case that he would start over Khedira/Sahin/Coentrao next to Alonso at Madrid. At Barcelona i doubt he'll be able to get into the midfield.

Glen Johnson would be a starter for United for sure at RB, could arguably replace Rafinha at Bayern and Ramos at Madrid.

Lucas i think also has a great chance of breaking into United and Bayern's line-ups quite easily. I doubt it at Barca and Madrid though.

Reina would replace De Gea and Valdes...could make a case for Neuer and Casillas as well, but let's just leave it at that.

No bias involved to be honest.....The guys mentioned are quality and i believe most of you would agree with my choices.

Barcelona:

Bayern:

Manchester United:

Real Madrid:

WTF.........Reina Enrique, and Johnson make it into our first team :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: are you being serious. No keeper in the world can replace Neuer to begin with, then Rafinha is a better player than Jonson and Enrique. I accept probably Agger could have replaced the old Badstuber but not the new one

You clearly never watch Liverpool :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Barcelona? Chiellini, Pirlo on form ..Young Del Piero,Buffon.

Bayern Munich?Chiellini,Marchisio,Vidal.

Real Madrid? Chiellini,Pirlo on form,Marchisio, young Del Piero, maybe Buffon.

Manchester United? Chiellini,Marchisio,Vidal,Krasic,Elia,Krasic,Buffon.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Messiakanino wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Barcelona:

Bayern:

Manchester United:

Real Madrid:

You clearly never watch Liverpool :facepalm:
Rafinha>>> Johnson in defending Messikano Very Happy You didn't watch Rafinha Very Happy Enrique over Lahm? Very Happy 'Insert any rightback' over Lahm? Very Happy Agger and Lucas are another story Very Happy They'd welcome them Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Well for me personally only few players that can make it into our starting 11, taking into consideration our playing styles I'll say such position is our, Right Back, Centre Defender and thats that.

As it is now the only player I think that can come to Bayern and bench someone is Hummels and that will obviously be Badstuber, but then again they will have to battle it out.

This exclude the three other mentioned teams and maybe Chiellini & Thiago Silva.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:37 pm

juventus101 wrote:Why cant Alonso play as a lone DM? Who established that as a fact? At Real he plays next to Coentrao who is a attacking wingback/winger, or Khedira who is a box to box midfielder, whose more on the defensive side, but by no means a destroyer, or Sahin, who is a regista (though that hasnt happenned yet). So whats the difference? I think he and Xavi together would form a very strong center midfield partnership, yea it would be more attack based but it would be just enough defensively as well in my opinion. Especially with Ramos being more defensive and going inside often to help out.

Yes its an established fact.......

At Liverpool he was alongside Mascherano, At Madrid he has Khedira and for Spain he has Busquets......

And everytime he has played as a lone DM for Spain they lose or draw and yes he played along with Coentrao recently but what happened?

Madrid's defence looked weak against an average Getafe side and conceded twice and was lucky not to concede more.

Alonso is a deep lying playmaker who needs a DM him beside him that is an established fact...

Why do you think Madrid fans want Khedira to get back ASAP lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Its not established first of all. Secondly, i think it would work, and until its tried and proven not to work for SPAIN, not Madrid, you cant tell me its an established fact. I think an Alonso-Xavi midfield would work beautifully, you dont. Well agree to disagree, cuz thats not what this thread is about, and im sick of threads getting derailed over stupid things like this. And plus, it still doesnt explain the other point i mentioned, the fact that Pedro is starting for some unknown reason over David Silva and even Navas.

Back on topic, i agree that i would take Reina over Valdes and De Gea, but hes not touching Casillas and Neuer.

And your sig is giving me a headache. lol

Last edited by juventus101 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next