Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

+35
dostoevsky
VivaStPauli
rwo power
BiasedMilanFan3
Rossoneri Ninja
Geo
Adit
alexjanosik
Lord Hades
Lord Awesome
Omniscient
Albiceleste
El Chelsea Fuerte
James0311
Ganso
drakefyre
B-Mac
Magricos
DeviAngel
Freeza
Sushi Master
Babun
The Messiah
RED
EarlyPrototype
S
che
Highburied
c_bernard10
McAgger
xabi
Tomwin Lannister
BeautifulGame
Great Leader Sprucenuce
juventus101
39 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Its not established first of all. Secondly, i think it would work, and until its tried and proven not to work for SPAIN, not Madrid, you cant tell me its an established fact. I think an Alonso-Xavi midfield would work beautifully, you dont. Well agree to disagree, cuz thats not what this thread is about, and im sick of threads getting derailed over stupid things like this. And plus, it still doesnt explain the other point i mentioned, the fact that Pedro is starting for some unknown reason over David Silva and even Navas.

Back on topic, i agree that i would take Reina over Valdes and De Gea, but hes not touching Casillas and Neuer.

And your sig is giving me a headache. lol

Last edited by juventus101 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which players from your team could make it into Barca/United/Madrid/Bayern?

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Messiakanino wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Messiakanino wrote:Suarez would make into Barca, Madrid, Bayern, and United's starting XI....He'd take over Sanchez' place at Barca, Di Maria's at Madrid, he'll surely be a starter at ManU and Bayern as well.

I believe Agger can also make it into Bayern's, Madrid's and Barca's line-up...He's better than Badstuber, He could replace Carvalho in Madrid, and Barca are playing Masch and Busquets at CB ffs.

Jose Enrique could arguably make it into Bayern's line-up ahead of Rafinha, and moving Lahm back to Rb. At Barca he'll be a starter for sure ahead of Adriano and Maxwell.

Gerrard can make it into United's and Bayerns line-ups without any problems. Replacing Kroos at Bayern and anyone in the center for United. Could make a strong case that he would start over Khedira/Sahin/Coentrao next to Alonso at Madrid. At Barcelona i doubt he'll be able to get into the midfield.

Glen Johnson would be a starter for United for sure at RB, could arguably replace Rafinha at Bayern and Ramos at Madrid.

Lucas i think also has a great chance of breaking into United and Bayern's line-ups quite easily. I doubt it at Barca and Madrid though.

Reina would replace De Gea and Valdes...could make a case for Neuer and Casillas as well, but let's just leave it at that.

EDIT: I forgot Reina
No bias involved to be honest.....The guys mentioned are quality and i believe most of you would agree with my choices.

Barcelona:
-----------------Reina----------
-Alves-----Pique-----Agger---Enrique
---------------Bisquit---------------
--------Xavi/Cesc----Iniesta-------
---Suarez----Messi------VIlla-------

Bayern:
------------------------Reina/Neuer-----------------
-Johnson/Lahm---Boateng---Agger---Lahm/Enrique
------------------------------Lucas/Gerrard---------------
---------------------Piggy-----------------------------
-------Robben----------Suarez---------Ribery---
--------------------------Gomez-----------------------

Manchester United:
----------------------Reina--------------------
--Johnson-----Vidic---------Rio--------Evra--
--------------Gerard--------Lucas------------
--Nani--------------------------------------Young/Downing
----------------Suarez-----Rooney--------------
I put Downing here considering he was better than Young at Villa last season

Real Madrid:
--------------------------Reina/Casillas----------------
---Johnson/Ramos----Pepe---------Agger-------Marcelo
------------------------Xabi----------Gerrard-----------
-----------Suarez------------Ozil--------------Ronaldo--
----------------------------Benzema--------------------

WTF.........Reina Enrique, and Johnson make it into our first team :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: are you being serious. No keeper in the world can replace Neuer to begin with, then Rafinha is a better player than Jonson and Enrique. I accept probably Agger could have replaced the old Badstuber but not the new one

You clearly never watch Liverpool :facepalm:

I watch most of Liverpool games and there is no way Johnson and Enrique can displace anyone in Bayern Munich and to Add to that, I dont see Suarez replacing anyone in Bayern Munich neither. The only player that got a slight chance is Agger.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:43 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Pedro = work rate, familiarity with the established philosophy and tactics and because he's put in good performances, so why bench him?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:45 pm

I think Agger and Johnson could take Badstuber and Rafinhas spots, and Gerrard could take Gustavos spot depending on how he does being solely defensive, and Suarez would compete with Muller, but that one would be really close.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:45 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Messiakanino wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Messiakanino wrote:Suarez would make into Barca, Madrid, Bayern, and United's starting XI....He'd take over Sanchez' place at Barca, Di Maria's at Madrid, he'll surely be a starter at ManU and Bayern as well.

I believe Agger can also make it into Bayern's, Madrid's and Barca's line-up...He's better than Badstuber, He could replace Carvalho in Madrid, and Barca are playing Masch and Busquets at CB ffs.

Jose Enrique could arguably make it into Bayern's line-up ahead of Rafinha, and moving Lahm back to Rb. At Barca he'll be a starter for sure ahead of Adriano and Maxwell.

Gerrard can make it into United's and Bayerns line-ups without any problems. Replacing Kroos at Bayern and anyone in the center for United. Could make a strong case that he would start over Khedira/Sahin/Coentrao next to Alonso at Madrid. At Barcelona i doubt he'll be able to get into the midfield.

Glen Johnson would be a starter for United for sure at RB, could arguably replace Rafinha at Bayern and Ramos at Madrid.

Lucas i think also has a great chance of breaking into United and Bayern's line-ups quite easily. I doubt it at Barca and Madrid though.

Reina would replace De Gea and Valdes...could make a case for Neuer and Casillas as well, but let's just leave it at that.

No bias involved to be honest.....The guys mentioned are quality and i believe most of you would agree with my choices.

Barcelona:

Bayern:

Manchester United:

Real Madrid:

WTF.........Reina Enrique, and Johnson make it into our first team :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: are you being serious. No keeper in the world can replace Neuer to begin with, then Rafinha is a better player than Jonson and Enrique. I accept probably Agger could have replaced the old Badstuber but not the new one

Rafinha>>> Johnson in defending Messikano Very Happy You didn't watch Rafinha Very Happy Enrique over Lahm? Very Happy 'Insert any rightback' over Lahm? Very Happy Agger and Lucas are another story Very Happy They'd welcome them Very Happy

Rafinha isnt better than Johnson at defending.Its a myth Johnson cant defend anyone who watched Liverpool last year can tell u Johnson is very good at defending.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Johnson is not taking any spot in Bayern. He's horrible at defending.

Agger, sure he could start.

Gerrard in form is hard to believe nowadays, but in his peak form he can walk into any team. He'd do the Schweinsteiger role, not the Gustavo role, though.

Suarez would compete with Ribéry, actually. I'd put them both in the same class, hard choice.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:46 pm

David Silva is far and away much better than Pedro, like it or not. There is no way Pedro should be starting over David Silva. I even rate Jesus Navas higher, and if Mata keeps up this good form, i think hell have a chance too.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:47 pm

He's a better player, no doubt. But that wasn't the point of my post. There are other factors for creating a team than just "he plays better".
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:48 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Messiakanino wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Barcelona:

Bayern:

Manchester United:

Real Madrid:

Rafinha>>> Johnson in defending Messikano Very Happy You didn't watch Rafinha Very Happy Enrique over Lahm? Very Happy 'Insert any rightback' over Lahm? Very Happy Agger and Lucas are another story Very Happy They'd welcome them Very Happy

Rafinha isnt better than Johnson at defending.Its a myth Johnson cant defend anyone who watched Liverpool last year can tell u Johnson is very good at defending.

Take it from someone who knows both of them Very Happy Rafinha is a rightback while Johnson like a wingback. Under Dalglish, he plays like a rightback but any skillful attacker Suarez/ Ozil style would skin him there. He is good at defending physical threats though like fast wingers Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Few players in Manchester City could take a sniff at, Rafinha, Badstuber & Muller.

say for example

Kompany>>>Badstuber.
Silva>>>>>>Muller

But don't think Micah can displace Rafinha, and it will be also difficult to replace Gustavo & Tymo.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Johnson is not taking any spot in Bayern. He's horrible at defending.

Agger, sure he could start.

Gerrard in form is hard to believe nowadays, but in his peak form he can walk into any team. He'd do the Schweinsteiger role, not the Gustavo role, though.

Suarez would compete with Ribéry, actually. I'd put them both in the same class, hard choice.

Come on man, Suarez is not even close to Ribery. Ribery and Robben are the best wingers in the world and most people will think those are the most difficult position to find a replacement in Bayern
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:55 pm

First of all, i dont think even if Gerrard was in form he couldnt take Schweinsteigers starting spot away from Schweini. I dont know if anyone in the world could do that. Xavi, thats about it.

Secondly, i think Suarez would be competing with both Muller and Ribery as their all around the same level, but im not so sure Suarez could take the starting spot from either of them. And i think in the center, Muller is the weakest of the 3. Muller on the wing is on the same level as Ribery, but for Bayern he plays through the middle as a center attacking mid. Even as a pure forward id probably rate him as high or mabe even higher than Ribery, but not as a center attacking mid like he plays for Bayern.

And why doesnt a player being better mean theyd be better for the spot in the national team. Its not like Silva is a bad personality in the dressing room or something or doesnt know his teammates. Remember he played with David Villa for quite a long time at Valencia so the two of them understand each other very well, and also the fact that Silva was a consistent national team starter for a while so he knows them all pretty well. Overall, he would be a much better choice than Pedro, without any doubt in my mind.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:58 pm

City to Bayern? I think Silva and Aguero could both get into Bayerns starting lineup, in place of Muller and either Ribery or Gomez. I also think Yaya could break into Bayerns midfield as the destroyer and take Gustavos place, and Kompany could probably take Badstubers place, though i think Van Buyten should have that spot anyways, and im not sure if Kompany could take it from Van Buyten. Oh, and Clichy could take Rafinhas spot from him, and then Lahm could move back to his favoured rightback position.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:02 pm

babun1024 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Messiakanino wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Barcelona:

Bayern:

Manchester United:

Real Madrid:

Take it from someone who knows both of them Very Happy Rafinha is a rightback while Johnson like a wingback. Under Dalglish, he plays like a rightback but any skillful attacker Suarez/ Ozil style would skin him there. He is good at defending physical threats though like fast wingers Very Happy

I too watched Rafinha at Schalke and now for Bayern but didnt at Genoa where apparently he was horrible and flopped badly.He certainly isnt better than Johnson at defending.As simple as that.

Oh Johnson played as a LB for us under Kenny due to in juries so not sure which match did u watch :coffee:

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:04 pm

I think Pedro starts over Silva because hes more capable of scoring goals while Silva is more rounded player and much better at creating.....

But Spain have Alonso, Xavi and Iniesta for that so i think that might be why.....

I would still start Silva myself but i understand why Pedro gets the nod.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Johnson is not taking any spot in Bayern. He's horrible at defending.

No he isnt.Could u point out me which match exactly he was horrible at defending and cost Liverpool?

If he was horrible then Kelly would have taken the starting spot ahead of hi considering Kelly.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:10 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

No he isnt.Could u point out me which match exactly he was horrible at defending and cost Liverpool?

If he was horrible then Kelly would have taken the starting spot ahead of hi considering Kelly.
Not at Bayern level, is what I mean. He's great going forward but is not balanced enough for what Bayern need.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:13 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

That your opinion, but the truth is if Bayern consider him as good enough for Bayern they would have table a bid, I am sure Bayern can easily afford him. but he didn't even come up on our radar, in turns that means his got no *bleep* place in Bayern.

I am beginning to understand how highly underrated Ribery is, can't believe some people here are even comparing him to Muller and Suarez, pathetic. hard to believe.

OP: I don't think we can win our game against Villarreal because *bleep* Van Buyten is playing
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Not at Bayern level, is what I mean. He's great going forward but is not balanced enough for what Bayern need.

Well we could say the same for Rafinha too.He isnt exactly world class either.

If u are comparing him to Lahm then fair enough he is way below Bayern class but then Bayern have Badstuber at Cb and Rafinha at RB who arent Bayern class and had poor seasons last year.So not sure about the bayern class argument tbh.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

That your opinion, but the truth is if Bayern consider him as good enough for Bayern they would have table a bid, I am sure Bayern can easily afford him. but he didn't even come up on our radar, in turns that means his got no *bleep* place in Bayern.

I am beginning to understand how highly underrated Ribery is, can't believe some people here are even comparing him to Muller and Suarez, pathetic. hard to believe.

OP: I don't think we can win our game against Villarreal because *bleep* Van Buyten is playing

What a load of rubbish.

So why didnt Bayern didnt buy Agger? Or is he poorer than Badstuber or Van Buyten now too?

And dont come with this nonsense Bayern can pull whoever they want too.Bayern wanted to buy Arbeloa from us but he rejected them to be 2nd choice at Madrid.No Liverpool player is going to leave us for Bayern as u want to believe.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:22 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

If u are comparing him to Lahm then fair enough he is way below Bayern class but then Bayern have Badstuber at Cb and Rafinha at RB who arent Bayern class and had poor seasons last year.So not sure about the bayern class argument tbh.

Rafinha is a very good defender, already adapted to the Bundesliga, knows German and came at a cut price. There are many factors of why he was chosen ahead of other players. Not world class, agree, but is more tactically minded than Johnson. Last season they might have had bad form, but overall they are good players who just didn't adapt or were forced to bad tactics. They've been doing very well this season.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:23 pm

juventus101 wrote:Ill do mine first, using Juventus, a

Manchester United:

Buffon
Lichsteiner Chiellini Vidic Evra
Nani Pirlo Marchisio/Vidal Young
Rooney Matri

Messiakanino wrote:

Manchester United:

DeviAngel wrote:

Manchester United? Chiellini,Marchisio,Vidal,Krasic,Elia,Krasic,Buffon.

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHA :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

so much delusion in this thread

are these players going to be our Bench/reserve players?

aside from buffon and chiellini, suarez, reina

and a big :facepalm: to Downing being better then Young, guess that's why Downing was King Kennys 2nd choice after Young decided to sign for United
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Rafinha is a very good defender, already adapted to the Bundesliga, knows German and came at a cut price. There are many factors of why he was chosen ahead of other players. Not world class, agree, but is more tactically minded than Johnson. Last season they might have had bad form, but overall they are good players who just didn't adapt or were forced to bad tactics. They've been doing very well this season.

Fair enough.Agree with those points and can see why he would be preferred ahead of Johnson by Bayern fans.Similarly i would choose Johnson ahead of Rafinha for Liverpool for similar reasons. Thumbs up

What i initially didnt agree with was the comment that johnson was horrible at defending.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:28 pm

I dont think Krasic or Elia could start over Nani or Young (unless Krasic gets back to his pre-Xmas form of last year, then its arguable), but any two of Marchisio, Vidal, and Pirlo (and the third would be the first choice bench option) would start over Uniteds midfield, and in my opinion if Matri was given the same service as Chicharito, he would impress alot more than Chicharito. And Lichsteiner is better than Rafael, and Chiellini is on the same level as Vidic (the 2 best centerbacks in the world in my opinion), and above Ferdinand, and Buffon is above De Gea.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:40 pm

juventus101 wrote:I dont think Krasic or Elia could start over Nani or Young (unless Krasic gets back to his pre-Xmas form of last year, then its arguable), but any two of Marchisio, Vidal, and Pirlo (and the third would be the first choice bench option) would start over Uniteds midfield, and in my opinion if Matri was given the same service as Chicharito, he would impress alot more than Chicharito. And Lichsteiner is better than Rafael, and Chiellini is on the same level as Vidic (the 2 best centerbacks in the world in my opinion), and above Ferdinand, and Buffon is above De Gea.

LOL you managed to contradict yourself in one sentence

so Pirlo Marchisio Vidal would all start over, Anderson, Cleverley, Carrick, Fletcher.....but Chicharito gets better service....so Anderson, Cleverley, Carrick, Fletcher service > Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal service then? so why would they be starting? lol

pirlo vidal make the bench, but Marchisio is unproven

and Rafael is way younger the Liechensteiner has more potential

Chicharito over Matri speaks for it self

again only Buffon and Chiellini would make it

you know there is a reason why United is winning leagues and making CL finals...don't think 7 juventus players walk into the team lol

Last edited by B-Mac MUFC on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next