estrella bernabeu
EarlyPrototype
Turok_TTZ
Jeps33178
Mr Nick09
Grande_Milano
16 posters

Go down

Why Mou not satisfied with Khedira? Empty Why Mou not satisfied with Khedira?

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:30 am

He keeps trying to utilise Coentrao in the center of midfield (I know Khedira is absent, but I have a feeling Mou is serious with Coentrao). Last season there was a moment when there was a competition between Lass and Khedira for starting spot. Sahin, despite different role, will battle for his place too. Does the German lack something?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Why Mou not satisfied with Khedira? Empty Re: Why Mou not satisfied with Khedira?

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:36 am

scratch

Lass played because mou wanted rotation and competition, he likes Lass. Both have different styles and provide different things.

Khedira is perfectly fine...

you are going to get sticks on your head for making a post many will judge "ignorant".

Almost everyone fights for playing time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Why Mou not satisfied with Khedira? Empty Re: Why Mou not satisfied with Khedira?

Post by Jeps33178 Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:05 am

He's been injured for quite some time now

thhough I would like Sahin to start
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 am

Everyone knows my thoughts about this. i will remain indifferent to this thread.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 am

None of them will start when Sahin is fit, Khedira is injured so how do you know Coentrao wont be benched?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Khedira played almost the whole last season, also he was a master piece for Mou in the Clasicos, except when he get injured in the second clasico(April).

Sami will take his place in the starting 11 as soon as he get recovered.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Khedira will start alongside Sahin and Xabi when the time comes.

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by bebop_23 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:05 pm

so do you guys think sami has the potential to be wc? like schweinsteiger level or even just 70% gerrard level?
bebop_23
bebop_23
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:07 pm

bebop_23 wrote:so do you guys think sami has the potential to be wc? like schweinsteiger level or even just 70% gerrard level?

Potentially. He needs to get there in the next year or two though. It's not probable. He gets injured too often and, thus, is always looking to regain form as opposed to improve form.

Back to top Go down

Post by bebop_23 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:10 pm

sportsczy wrote:
bebop_23 wrote:so do you guys think sami has the potential to be wc? like schweinsteiger level or even just 70% gerrard level?

Potentially. He needs to get there in the next year or two though. It's not probable. He gets injured too often and, thus, is always looking to regain form as opposed to improve form.

which is really quite a pity. you would think that super athletes like khedira and pepe (who used to be injured alot) would be the last footballers to have injury issues.
bebop_23
bebop_23
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:16 pm

He isnt a Shweini or Gerrard type player imo.He is a decent passer other than that his offensive contribution is very limited.He isnt a play maker,he is a Ball winner.I think he will be a great ball winner for us,but he will never be a play maker,i just dont see skill sets in him unfortunately.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:20 pm

No.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:21 pm

schweinsteiger was a flop winger than Van Gaal transformed into the most complete CM around, give credits where credits are due, man did an amazing job.

He was a good player, but i dont think anyone predicted his career would take such turn.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Exactly Nick... which is why i say "potentially". He is a great athlete and shows a lot of poise on the pitch. But you can't get anywhere if you're unable to stay healthy for more than a couple of months max. At 24, the next 2-3 years will define his career.

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:40 pm

hes too "average" in everything except stamina for anyone outside of admirers to be considered wc.

though i think he is excellent, and am tempted to see what he looks like alongside xabi and sahin.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Adan started a friendly.
Why's Mou not satisfied with Casillas?
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Khedira has one of the best football brains on our team imo, tactically he is excellent and a brilliant reader of the game.

Mou loves him but he needs to get fit and stay fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by skali Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Khedira is also one of those players who are completely useless vs Barcelona, which is why, regardless of Khedira's fitness, Coentrao will probably be preferred.

Khedira is neither composed enough, nor a decent enough passer of the ball to be viable against Barcelona's aggressive pressing game. He is the kind of midfielder they would relish playing against, as he is unable to cope with their 2v1 or 3v1 point pressing and would relinquish possession of the ball frequently, thus playing into their game plan. He has done so time and time again before.

Defensively, he is great to have, but offensively speaking he is quite useless in creating the attack. On the other hand, I would venture a wild guess that we might see Khedira as a CB or a CB/DM crossover vs Barca. He has enough defensive qualities, and is still superior to say Pepe in terms of passing game, so i wouldnt be too surprised to see a Ramos/Pepe/Khedira 3 man defense at least tested somewhere during the course of the season.

When I say 3-man defense I do mean a modern version of it, with 2 CBs and 1 sweeper/DM, sorta freerole defensive destroyer a la Pepe role last season's Classicos.
skali
skali
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:30 pm

skali wrote:Khedira is also one of those players who are completely useless vs Barcelona, which is why, regardless of Khedira's fitness, Coentrao will probably be preferred.

Khedira is neither composed enough, nor a decent enough passer of the ball to be viable against Barcelona's aggressive pressing game. He is the kind of midfielder they would relish playing against, as he is unable to cope with their 2v1 or 3v1 point pressing and would relinquish possession of the ball frequently, thus playing into their game plan. He has done so time and time again before.

Defensively, he is great to have, but offensively speaking he is quite useless in creating the attack. On the other hand, I would venture a wild guess that we might see Khedira as a CB or a CB/DM crossover vs Barca. He has enough defensive qualities, and is still superior to say Pepe in terms of passing game, so i wouldnt be too surprised to see a Ramos/Pepe/Khedira 3 man defense at least tested somewhere during the course of the season.

When I say 3-man defense I do mean a modern version of it, with 2 CBs and 1 sweeper/DM, sorta freerole defensive destroyer a la Pepe role last season's Classicos.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:34 pm

skali wrote:Khedira is also one of those players who are completely useless vs Barcelona, which is why, regardless of Khedira's fitness, Coentrao will probably be preferred.

WTF are you on about?

Go watch the CdR final again and tell me how useless he is

It's funny we drew and won our first two games (out of the four in April/May) with Barcelona and him playing last season. When Lass stepped in because of his injury we lost the game at home and were unable to stop Barcelona advancing.

He is criminally underrated imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:53 pm

I agree, what exactly is Skali on about?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Khediras best game up to date was against Lyon I think or in supercup..He will fight for a starting eleven spot since, sahin will come back from the injury sooner or later, but atm hes place is not threatend.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:55 pm

He's talking about Granero drinking
None can deny how much Mou likes Sami and btw he was his choice and wanted him in his team, so let's move on for another rational debate.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down