Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe?

+39
Jack Daniels
VivaStPauli
Zees
Pedram
dostoevsky
Adit
jibers
Mamad
Superstone Mariomintsch
VanDeezNuts
kiranr
BarcaKizz
white_star
Magricos
StevieRayVaughan
El Chelsea Fuerte
Kev
Omniscient
Lord Awesome
The Messiah
Bear
PinePHresh
halamadrid2
izzy
7amood11
The Nature Boy
Albiceleste
Arquitecto
McAgger
rwo power
REWB
alexjanosik
Sushi Master
zizzle
S
the xcx
Raptorgunner
EarlyPrototype
The BoyWonder
43 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

2nd strongest team of Europe

Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 6 Vote_lcap18%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 11 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 6 Vote_lcap53%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 33 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 6 Vote_lcap16%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 62

Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe?

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:35 am

Kevacious wrote:
so much.... win....

*drool*

Seriously though, there's honestly no significant point doing these rankings. If Team A is hypothetically ranked number 1 and loses to a team ranked number 7, what the hell does rankings matter then?

I'd rather Madrid to be ranked 1000000 and still win craploads of trophies than vice versa. Last year, we had the best stats in the CL by far up till the semis. Did it matter in the end? No.
Dis guy knows the sh!tz! Very Happy
True story, you're as good as your opponent allows to Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe?

Post by Lord Hades Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:47 am

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:You so certain man? I mean Bayern do have Lahm, Schweini, Robben, and Gomez. Defense is certainly on Madrid, DM is real close and whilst ability wise Madrid's AM line of three is better but Bayern also possess their own unique quality and actually have better depth for that certain position as the replacement provide really different approach to the other. The bench is not even debatable anyway. Very Happy

well lets see

iker vs neuer- two of the best in the world cuurently with both in excellent form this season.. i would say iker, some bayern fan would say neuer .. so :draw
lahm vs arbeloa- as consistent that arbeloa is lahm is better
pepe vs boateng- pepe
ramos vs badstuber i believe? - badstuber
marcelo vs i dont know the bayern lb but - marcelo anyway

now khedira vs gustavo - then again bayern fans might say gustavo but the contest between them is so even that a madrid fan can say khedira and not get flamed.. so again - draw?
alonso vs scweini- two of the most important players of either teams and two f the best mids outside barcelona ... schweini has been immense and is the main driving force for the bayern team, but alonso does the same for madrid.. our system is based on counter attack and his long passing and general distribution really benefits us.. both are fulcrums of their sides- so draw
now attack
ronaldo vs ribery- ribery has been so outstanding for bayern, creating and scoring and the best part is that hes not getting injured and finally living upto his potential.. unfortunately his diret competitor is cr7 whos been well, just fantastic.. scoring at will creating loads of goals for his teammates, becoming less of a selfish player ronaldo has to take this in all fairness
kroos vs ozil- hmm kroos is really talented but ozil is already the real deal.. so i would take ozil.. and i think most neutrals would take ozil above kroos
muller vs di maria: not seen much of him , but ican only assume muller has been really good for bayern in that position and they havent missed robben.. di maria on the other hand: villified for his diving and gereal bad form: but hes really come into his own in the recent matches.. hes got 10 assists in 16 matches this season.. i would say a draw yet again though more well informed fans might take one of the two
higuain vs gomez: higuain has been simply outstanding, contributing goals by the dozen whenever hes played.. unfortunately gomez has been just godly and scored even more goals.. so gomez
bench:except for robben, i think madrid bench is much better with the likes of kaka,benzema, coentrao,lass, sahin etc...

so overall rm : 5 - bayern :2.. by no means a certified assessment but what i think..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:25 am

diptiman wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:You so certain man? I mean Bayern do have Lahm, Schweini, Robben, and Gomez. Defense is certainly on Madrid, DM is real close and whilst ability wise Madrid's AM line of three is better but Bayern also possess their own unique quality and actually have better depth for that certain position as the replacement provide really different approach to the other. The bench is not even debatable anyway. Very Happy

well lets see

iker vs neuer- two of the best in the world cuurently with both in excellent form this season.. i would say iker, some bayern fan would say neuer .. so :draw
pepe vs boateng- pepe

now khedira vs gustavo - then again bayern fans might say gustavo but the contest between them is so even that a madrid fan can say khedira and not get flamed.. so again - draw?
alonso vs scweini- two of the most important players of either teams and two f the best mids outside barcelona ... schweini has been immense and is the main driving force for the bayern team, but alonso does the same for madrid.. our system is based on counter attack and his long passing and general distribution really benefits us.. both are fulcrums of their sides- so draw
now attack
ronaldo vs ribery- ribery has been so outstanding for bayern, creating and scoring and the best part is that hes not getting injured and finally living upto his potential.. unfortunately his diret competitor is cr7 whos been well, just fantastic.. scoring at will creating loads of goals for his teammates, becoming less of a selfish player ronaldo has to take this in all fairness
kroos vs ozil- hmm kroos is really talented but ozil is already the real deal.. so i would take ozil.. and i think most neutrals would take ozil above kroos
muller vs di maria: not seen much of him , but ican only assume muller has been really good for bayern in that position and they havent missed robben.. di maria on the other hand: villified for his diving and gereal bad form: but hes really come into his own in the recent matches.. hes got 10 assists in 16 matches this season.. i would say a draw yet again though more well informed fans might take one of the two
higuain vs gomez: higuain has been simply outstanding, contributing goals by the dozen whenever hes played.. unfortunately gomez has been just godly and scored even more goals.. so gomez
bench:except for robben, i think madrid bench is much better with the likes of kaka,benzema, coentrao,lass, sahin etc...

so overall rm : 5 - bayern :2.. by no means a certified assessment but what i think..

Fair assesment, but what I mean is the best XI which in Bayern is a bit different than yours
So, round 2!!
Iker v Neuer - D
Arbeloa v Rafinha - R
Pepe v Boateng - R
Ramos v Badstuber - R
Marcelo v Lahm - B
Gustavo v Khedira - D
Alonso v Schweini - D
Di Maria v Robben - B
Ozil v Muller - D
CRonaldo v Ribery - R
Higuain v Gomez - B

4 - 3 is the fairer result I think in which could actually be 5-4 because I have the idea of winning Schweini and Ozil, but I think that line has same quality in the end. Don't underestimate Muller though I like's Ozil's style better, Muller is just as good as Ozil, just look back at the World Cup. The strange thing in your fight is Badstuber over Ramos when the end is 5-2. Laughing Well, basically Robben changing Kroos is what tipped the balance of the fight on paper closer. Madrid has superstars on the bench, but for Bayern the players could really did their job well like Kroos and Tymo while providing something different. But yes, in the end, Kevacious' words is the law realy. You gain nothing by winning this kind of fight. Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:26 am

Kevacious wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
izzy26 wrote:You bumped this thread at a very stupid time.

But i'll bite, what makes Bayern better than Madrid ATM?

You will not get any reply from me with that attitude.

Silence is the best answer given to a fool.

Hahaha, then I want to ask the same question. What factors make you think that? banana

The question is more like why do you guys consider Madrid to be Better than Bayern, this is what I dont agree with.

Bayern have won more trophies in the last 5years and were cpl league Finalist last year, unlike Madrid who have barely made it past CPL first knock round until last season.

Anyways judging by current squad, I think our first team is slightly better Madrid if Robben is fit(you compare first team players if you like), I know you guys have advantage with squad depth but also having too much depth might also be liability for a team.

Say for example we have versatile players who can play more than 2 position, except of course only for Breno who can only play as CB(only) so depth is not really problem in Bayern, I think it is and advantage to us that we have a small squad with versatile players, it make's the team spirit and chemistry much more better and everyone is getting playing time and youth players can develop.

Also most of our players are home grown players(Trained in Bayern) and flies Germany National team flag and play together both (national & club, similar to Barcelona), unlike Madrid players who are not home grown, Madrid spend heavily to buying foreign players.

Because Madrid did well everywhere in the recent season with being ultimately beaten only by the Barcelona. That means that they showed tremendous consistency and spirit to held on their own ground. If we compare by the XI on paper and team chemistry, Bayern might just be better. But you also cannot disregard the fact that Madrid picked up where they left off last season and even push up one gear in the shape of their current form. They are now top in La Liga, all the while looking to have just enough fire power to face-off the gigantic midgets. Well you see, it's hard to really know who's exactly better between the two, but you simply cannot just drop off Madrid from contention as the second best, being absolutely below Bayern.

You state that Bayern have won more trophies in the past 5 years and reaching CL final in the '10, but it's basically because Madrid tweaked and retweaked themselves too much, it's a sticky hobby that they posses. That being said though, last year Madrid certainly done better than Bayern and can know optimistically looking ahead to the future by breaking the CL knockout curse they have before. And you know why Bayern won more trophies? Once again, the one who beat Madrid was Barca, the one who won it all. Also, this 5 years argument is funny as you used this against Madrid while on the other hand you scraped Man Utd totally out of contention. As bad as the form that they are in now, the Mancs reached 3 finals and 4 semis in the last five years in CL. You beat them in your almost-treble run, but you also gotten the help of the red card. You didn't beat them as comfortably as you did back in 2001 bro, it was a tight game, a 50-50 if you like. And then you did all that while saying that Bayern should be kept as underdogs, you're such a cutesy guy, man.

You have your reasons which are correct in their own right, fine and thank you for responding to me without much fuss. However, you often said that Bayern should be hyped more than those other teams when those other teams were really not that worse compared to Bayern and when the other teams are hyped you whine. Bayern has been categorized in this top 3 for quite a while already you know, you should be grateful that you have progress. Very Happy Anyway, enjoy your time with Izzy, I won't interrupt anymore. banana
so much.... win....

*drool*

Seriously though, there's honestly no significant point doing these rankings. If Team A is hypothetically ranked number 1 and loses to a team ranked number 7, what the hell does rankings matter then?

I'd rather Madrid to be ranked 1000000 and still win craploads of trophies than vice versa. Last year, we had the best stats in the CL by far up till the semis. Did it matter in the end? No.

Embarassed 🐰 :bow:
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:21 am

Well, I usually think man by man comparisons are treacherous, biggest example always England vs Germany before the WC2010 XD I think the best proof is always the real match up, so I'll be looking forward to Bayern vs Real, preferable in the CL final Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:07 am

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Aww goddamnit, y u ax dis m8? Argh it's hard to explain through typing, but here comes.

Basically, I don't really hold any allegiance toward any club, if you ask favorite team than the Brazil NT, I was just poisoned by them in my early years of watching football. Then recently, yeah I'm not ashamed about this, I sat on another bandwagon called German NT, well because though Dunga's machine was devastating on the breaks, he didn't pick my fave this guy 🐰 and well I always prefer Brazil to play free-flowing attacking football. So now my favorite teams are Indonesia NT, Brazil NT, and Germany NT.

Why don't I support clubs? Well, because club is a club, every one of them have their own good and bad sides, and I just love underdog too much in the long schedules of the club football to truly pledge to any side. I prefer to become a fan of players as I can idolize, associate, pick their good points, and imitate them in certain aspects when they play. Maybe you would ask afterwards anyway so I spout them out. My faves are: Vieri, Ronaldinho, R. Carlos, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Nesta, Redondo, Laudrup, Hagi, Matthaus, Pele, Beckenbauer, Muller, Yashin and Zico. For nowadays Silva and Godtze. I love players who are chance creating creatures the most, so you have Dinho, Laudrup n co. there. Then for others, well I love football first of all so I just love the qualities those players possess.

If I must say which of the bigger clubs I support then my answer are my hometown club Persebaya, Dortmund, City, and Milan. Dortmund because of their youthful excuberance and the players in it. City because they're powerful team that's joy to watch and the players in it again. Milan because its the last stance of the Gaucho in Europe, the recent great players they posses, and the Brazilian exploitness. I tend to support the underdogs though, I like heroic stories. I think that's all unless I'm forgetting sumthing scratch Very Happy

Hey sorry for the delayed response but i was at work and couldnt reply there. good job with the player list. You have 2 of my favorite players on the list. Redondo and Laudrup. Its interesting that you mention brazil because the first football match that i remember seeing involved Brazil. Still at work so cant give a good response. but i will catch up with u later.

And yeah thanks for replying.!!! Smile
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:53 pm

anirudhkitt wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Aww goddamnit, y u ax dis m8? Argh it's hard to explain through typing, but here comes.

Basically, I don't really hold any allegiance toward any club, if you ask favorite team than the Brazil NT, I was just poisoned by them in my early years of watching football. Then recently, yeah I'm not ashamed about this, I sat on another bandwagon called German NT, well because though Dunga's machine was devastating on the breaks, he didn't pick my fave this guy 🐰 and well I always prefer Brazil to play free-flowing attacking football. So now my favorite teams are Indonesia NT, Brazil NT, and Germany NT.

Why don't I support clubs? Well, because club is a club, every one of them have their own good and bad sides, and I just love underdog too much in the long schedules of the club football to truly pledge to any side. I prefer to become a fan of players as I can idolize, associate, pick their good points, and imitate them in certain aspects when they play. Maybe you would ask afterwards anyway so I spout them out. My faves are: Vieri, Ronaldinho, R. Carlos, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Nesta, Redondo, Laudrup, Hagi, Matthaus, Pele, Beckenbauer, Muller, Yashin and Zico. For nowadays Silva and Godtze. I love players who are chance creating creatures the most, so you have Dinho, Laudrup n co. there. Then for others, well I love football first of all so I just love the qualities those players possess.

If I must say which of the bigger clubs I support then my answer are my hometown club Persebaya, Dortmund, City, and Milan. Dortmund because of their youthful excuberance and the players in it. City because they're powerful team that's joy to watch and the players in it again. Milan because its the last stance of the Gaucho in Europe, the recent great players they posses, and the Brazilian exploitness. I tend to support the underdogs though, I like heroic stories. I think that's all unless I'm forgetting sumthing scratch Very Happy

Hey sorry for the delayed response but i was at work and couldnt reply there. good job with the player list. You have 2 of my favorite players on the list. Redondo and Laudrup. Its interesting that you mention brazil because the first football match that i remember seeing involved Brazil. Still at work so cant give a good response. but i will catch up with u later.

And yeah thanks for replying.!!! Smile

Why only two from those, I guess you choose them just because of they're Real Madrid legends? Cambiasso, Carlos, and Hagi may not be considered legend by you. Also, you don't like classic player? Or NT? Aww Crying or Very sad

It's fine, I'm happy enough that you reply, but I think if you like Laudrup the older you should like Silva the David as well. Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:07 pm

diptiman wrote:

well lets see

pepe vs boateng- pepe

now attack

Fair assesment, but what I mean is the best XI which in Bayern is a bit different than yours
So, round 2!!
Iker v Neuer - B
Arbeloa v Rafinha - D
Pepe v Boateng - R
Ramos v Badstuber - R
Marcelo v Lahm - B
Tymo v Khedira - B
Alonso v Schweini - B(by far)
Di Maria v Robben - B
Ozil v Muller - D
CRonaldo v Ribery - R
Higuain v Gomez - B

4 - 3 is the fairer result I think in which could actually be 5-4 because I have the idea of winning Schweini and Ozil, but I think that line has same quality in the end. Don't underestimate Muller though I like's Ozil's style better, Muller is just as good as Ozil, just look back at the World Cup. The strange thing in your fight is Badstuber over Ramos when the end is 5-2. Laughing Well, basically Robben changing Kroos is what tipped the balance of the fight on paper closer. Madrid has superstars on the bench, but for Bayern the players could really did their job well like Kroos and Tymo while providing something different. But yes, in the end, Kevacious' words is the law realy. You gain nothing by winning this kind of fight. Very Happy

Problem fixed
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:24 am

Idrisozet wrote:
diptiman wrote:

well lets see

pepe vs boateng- pepe

now attack

So, round 2!!
Iker v Neuer - B
Arbeloa v Rafinha - D
Pepe v Boateng - R
Ramos v Badstuber - R
Marcelo v Lahm - B
Tymo v Khedira - B
Di Maria v Robben - B
Ozil v Muller - D
CRonaldo v Ribery - R
Higuain v Gomez - B

Problem fixed

iker neuer is debatable bu seriously tymo> khedira? lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:50 pm

diptiman wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
diptiman wrote:

well lets see

pepe vs boateng- pepe

now attack

So, round 2!!
Iker v Neuer - B
Arbeloa v Rafinha - D
Pepe v Boateng - R
Ramos v Badstuber - R
Marcelo v Lahm - B
Tymo v Khedira - B
Di Maria v Robben - B
Ozil v Muller - D
CRonaldo v Ribery - R
Higuain v Gomez - B

Problem fixed

iker neuer is debatable bu seriously tymo> khedira? lol

:facepalm: Tymo is way better than Khedirah, His the first choice in our lineup ahead of Gustavo
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6