Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe?

+39
Jack Daniels
VivaStPauli
Zees
Pedram
dostoevsky
Adit
jibers
Mamad
Superstone Mariomintsch
VanDeezNuts
kiranr
BarcaKizz
white_star
Magricos
StevieRayVaughan
El Chelsea Fuerte
Kev
Omniscient
Lord Awesome
The Messiah
Bear
PinePHresh
halamadrid2
izzy
7amood11
The Nature Boy
Albiceleste
Arquitecto
McAgger
rwo power
REWB
alexjanosik
Sushi Master
zizzle
S
the xcx
Raptorgunner
EarlyPrototype
The BoyWonder
43 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

2nd strongest team of Europe

Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 11 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 4 Vote_lcap53%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 33 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 62

Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:26 am

Idrisozet wrote:But anyone who think Madrid is better than Bayern is seriously deluded.

Crimson wrote:As it currently stands Real Madrid are the form team, 10 wins in a row in all comps while scoring 38 goals along the way (averaging 3.8 goals per game) and conceding only 4. Not to mention winning all UCL games so far without conceding a single goal.

No other team compares to that atm, not even Barcelona.

But if your going to talk about over the last couple of seasons thats a different story altogether.

Back to top Go down

Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe?

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:27 am

madrid are strong right now, bayern are strong right now, if were going off of form id say

madrid, bayern, city

is this the year bayern are finally not referred to as the 'darkhorse' - a term which i hate by the way lol. every year it seems like bayern are the 'darkhorse'

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:36 am

It's a "quite old" vote man with results also picking up where Man U and Madrid left off from their brilliant last-season. If it were refreshed, Bayern would off course have higher votes than Man U and seeing from posts here and there quite close to Madrid. The fact is just simply there are much more Madrid fans, Madrid is more followed, and they in fact did awesome as well. Bayern are awesome, Madrid are awesome, it's more of preference than deludedness.

Anyway looking at how you said Bayern could consider on signing MF when their MF have so much quality and the best depth compared to other areas, how you look at the bright side of a severely hurt Subotic, and how you pioneered to keep things underdog to then impatiently asking for credits from people you called moron; you seem to be a very cute attentive cheerful fellow aren't you, Idrisozet? Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:48 am

Real Madrid is clearly second best team in the world.

and will be the best after Clasico pirat .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:53 am

On current form, best team in EUROPE (not World, the CWC will decide the best team in teh world)...

Real Madrid - Looking Ridiculous tbh, Playing my best type of football, quick one touch football and quick counters!

Bayern - Lords of football, playing some beautiful stuff...

Barcelona - telling tale that even though they are going through a 'purple patch' by their ridiculously high standards, they are still unbeaten and they have played the two hardest away games where they have struggled under Pep. Still the best team in EUROPE!

United/City/Napoli - They are all even, City might have smashed us but it was only 3 points, the fate of us in our gropu in the champs is in our hands, where as CIty will struggle to qualify, Napoli and city are both Top of their leagues but they both battle it out directly for the next round.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:56 am

May be, i like keeping madrid as underdogs.

1.Uefa
2.Bayern
3.Manu
4.City
5.Real madrid Cool
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:29 am

jibers wrote:On current form, best team in EUROPE (not World, the CWC will decide the best team in teh world)...

Real Madrid - Looking Ridiculous tbh, Playing my best type of football, quick one touch football and quick counters!

Bayern - Lords of football, playing some beautiful stuff...

Barcelona - telling tale that even though they are going through a 'purple patch' by their ridiculously high standards, they are still unbeaten and they have played the two hardest away games where they have struggled under Pep. Still the best team in EUROPE!

United/City/Napoli - They are all even, City might have smashed us but it was only 3 points, the fate of us in our gropu in the champs is in our hands, where as CIty will struggle to qualify, Napoli and city are both Top of their leagues but they both battle it out directly for the next round.

Suspect

I think it's wonderful that you're recognising their achivements, however Napoli are not on the level of United as a squad nor are they in particularly good form. They are however, as you noted, in control of their fate against City and have the advantage of playing at home. They're a team with an enormous spirit, who if they perform to their capabilities, have the ability to rattle larger clubs and doggedly hold onto dear life, however they shouldn't be in this discussion until they improve their starting eleven in a few places and further increase their depth.

Bayern Munich are top three on form at the moment, alongside the La Liga giants, however being the best team in November doesn't mean much. I don't think there's a particular need to distinguish between the three at the moment as you don't win anything at this time of the year.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:07 am

Overall:

1. Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Bayern
4. Man City

Current form:

1. Real Madrid
2. Bayern
3. Barcelona
4. Man City
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:00 pm

me likes being underdogs cheers
1.newcastle
2.barca
3.bayern
4.man city
5.madrid :bow:
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:It's a "quite old" vote man with results also picking up where Man U and Madrid left off from their brilliant last-season. If it were refreshed, Bayern would off course have higher votes than Man U and seeing from posts here and there quite close to Madrid. The fact is just simply there are much more Madrid fans, Madrid is more followed, and they in fact did awesome as well. Bayern are awesome, Madrid are awesome, it's more of preference than deludedness.

Anyway looking at how you said Bayern could consider on signing MF when their MF have so much quality and the best depth compared to other areas, how you look at the bright side of a severely hurt Subotic, and how you pioneered to keep things underdog to then impatiently asking for credits from people you called moron; you seem to be a very cute attentive cheerful fellow aren't you, Idrisozet? Very Happy

I hope you are not taking this things too seriously, every now and then I joke around, because I said Moron doesn't mean anyone is a Moron, by the way when did I ask anyone for credit, I am Rich banana banana

My Honest Judgement.

Current Form:
1.Real Madrid
2.Bayern
3.Man City
4.Barcelona

First Team and Team Chemistry:
Barcelona
Bayern
Real Madrid
Man City

Depth:
Man City
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern

Last edited by Idrisozet on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:It's a "quite old" vote man with results also picking up where Man U and Madrid left off from their brilliant last-season. If it were refreshed, Bayern would off course have higher votes than Man U and seeing from posts here and there quite close to Madrid. The fact is just simply there are much more Madrid fans, Madrid is more followed, and they in fact did awesome as well. Bayern are awesome, Madrid are awesome, it's more of preference than deludedness.

I hope you are not taking this things too seriously, every now and then I joke around, because I said Moron doesn't mean anyone is a Moron, by the way when did I ask anyone for credit, I am Rich.

Yeah I know you're a cool Bayernfan, but maybe you're just being a bit too repetitive banana Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:19 pm

I just know that since FC_Hollywood got banned, we all can sleep a bit better at night, even if Bayern turn out to be the 2nd best team in Europe... :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:23 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I just know that since FC_Hollywood got banned, we all can sleep a bit better at night, even if Bayern turn out to be the 2nd best team in Europe... :coffee:

She will be back, I wish people Understood her a bit more like I did. banana banana banana
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:I just know that since FC_Hollywood got banned, we all can sleep a bit better at night, even if Bayern turn out to be the 2nd best team in Europe... :coffee:

She will be back, I wish people Understood her a bit more like I did. banana banana banana
FC_Hollywood is permanently banned.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:40 pm

1. Real Madrid
2. Barcelona
3. Bayern Muenchen
4. Manchester City

How the hell can Bayern Muenchen be in a better form than Barca, when Barca hasn't lost any game this season.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:27 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:1. Real Madrid
2. Barcelona
3. Bayern Muenchen
4. Manchester City

How the hell can Bayern Muenchen be in a better form than Barca, when Barca hasn't lost any game this season.

Because Bayern are dominating the group of death, destroyed city the best football club in England and also Because Bayern don't need Red cards to draw a match, Moreover Madrid has also lost a match.

Barcelona time of dominating has come to an End, I have always said one of the reason for their success was due to disappearance of great teams like Liverpool and Juventus from Champions league and also most top European teams decrease in strength between 2007-11 and now as we can see, it seems like teams like Madrid, Bayern and Man City have improve tremendously .

Say for example Current Barcelona squad will walk on Arsenal(invisibles), A.C Milan(2007), Real Madrid(2001), Bayern(2001) Juventus(2002) Valencia(2000), Liverpool(2005) or United(1999)
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:1. Real Madrid
2. Barcelona
3. Bayern Muenchen
4. Manchester City

Because Bayern are dominating the group of death, destroyed city the best football club in England and also Because Bayern don't need Red cards to draw a match, Moreover Madrid has also lost a match.

Barcelona time of dominating has come to an End, I have always said one of the reason for their success was due to disappearance of great teams like Liverpool and Juventus from Champions league and also most top European teams decrease in strength between 2007-11 and now as we can see, it seems like teams like Madrid, Bayern and Man City have improve tremendously .

Say for example Current Barcelona squad will walk on Arsenal(invisibles), A.C Milan(2007), Real Madrid(2001), Bayern(2001) Juventus(2002) Valencia(2000), Liverpool(2005) or United(1999)

That's one factor, but the way they dominatingly won almost all there could be won in brilliant fashion Consistently makes them considered better than the other teams of the current era. Barca should comfortably win against Milan 07, Milan 03-06 is another story. I was thinking of saying the same about Liverpool but then again they could do that comeback against a SuperMilan. Don't wanna comment for the other teams. banana
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:36 pm

They could win against Milan(2007), but I dont see them walking on them like they did to Manchester United
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Idrisozet wrote:They could win against Milan(2007), but I dont see them walking on them like they did to Manchester United

And your CL finalist Bayern just won through away goal against the same team no? You haven't outmatched Barca or the teams that have faced them. So, you really also have no reason Bayern is better than Barca. As for now Barca is the European Champs and they've won all the major silverwares they could by beating everybody in the way and Bayern have not done so. Even now, Barca is still unbeaten and didn't really given a goddamn lesson by any team so they are currently still the best, right? Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:They could win against Milan(2007), but I dont see them walking on them like they did to Manchester United

And your CL finalist Bayern just won through away goal against the same team no? You haven't outmatched Barca or the teams that have faced them. So, you really also have no reason Bayern is better than Barca. As for now Barca is the European Champs and they've won all the major silverwares they could by beating everybody in the way and Bayern have not done so. Even now, Barca is still unbeaten and didn't really given a goddamn lesson by any team so they are currently still the best, right? Very Happy

I am not disputing that, I am only saying they can't walk on Milan(2007), like they did to Manchester United, in-reference to you previous reply.

Also Bayern of 2009 is far weaker than Bayern of 2011
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

I am not disputing that, I am only saying they can't walk on Milan(2007), like they did to Manchester United, in-reference to you previous reply.

Fine, it's all dandy that you think Bayern is better than Barca now. They performed bloodily disgusting brilliant and they have the potential to beat even Barca. But, I remembered you insisting on the past that Bayern should get more praise and Barca is just not the best team. You need the prove first though. Very Happy Don't you see the progress that Bayern is now belong among the top 3 when last year they were not? Don't ask for heart when you are given liver bro Afro
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

Fine, it's all dandy that you think Bayern is better than Barca now. They performed bloodily disgusting brilliant and they have the potential to beat even Barca. But, I remembered you insisting on the past that Bayern should get more praise and Barca is just not the best team. You need the prove first though. Very Happy Don't you see the progress that Bayern is now belong among the top 3 when last year they were not? Don't ask for heart when you are given liver bro Afro

I never said Bayern are Better than Barca, I've always accepted that Barca are the best team but Bayern could catch up with them with few signing.

Also I remember not Agreeing that Real Madrid are better than Bayern but I've never disputed Barcelona better than Bayern, ever.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:15 pm

You bumped this thread at a very stupid time.

But i'll bite, what makes Bayern better than Madrid ATM?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:28 pm

izzy26 wrote:You bumped this thread at a very stupid time.

You will not get any reply from me with that attitude.

Silence is the best answer given to a fool.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
izzy26 wrote:You bumped this thread at a very stupid time.

You will not get any reply from me with that attitude.

Silence is the best answer given to a fool.

Hahaha, then I want to ask the same question. What factors make you think that? banana
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:33 pm

I like how he never even responded to my post

lmao......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next