Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe?

+39
Jack Daniels
VivaStPauli
Zees
Pedram
dostoevsky
Adit
jibers
Mamad
Superstone Mariomintsch
VanDeezNuts
kiranr
BarcaKizz
white_star
Magricos
StevieRayVaughan
El Chelsea Fuerte
Kev
Omniscient
Lord Awesome
The Messiah
Bear
PinePHresh
halamadrid2
izzy
7amood11
The Nature Boy
Albiceleste
Arquitecto
McAgger
rwo power
REWB
alexjanosik
Sushi Master
zizzle
S
the xcx
Raptorgunner
EarlyPrototype
The BoyWonder
43 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

2nd strongest team of Europe

Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 11 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap53%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 33 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 62

Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe?

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Auctions speak louder than voice, if anyone like say Dortmund>>>>Bayern or even Blackburn>>>>Bayern.

We will see you in the field.

Laughing To be better you have to prove on paper.

To win you need to score more than your opponent.

Dortmund was better than Bayern last year until they lost their catalyst.

Madrid's superiority to Barca will begin to show soon.

You can only disprove what's on paper for so long.
Not sure if serious... Suspect

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe?

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

Wanna have a sig bet?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Oh and I almost forgot.

PSG > Bayern
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Wanna have a sig bet?
On what exactly?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Wanna have a sig bet?
On what exactly?

Madrid to win more trophies than Barca this season.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Wanna have a sig bet?
On what exactly?

Madrid to win more trophies than Barca this season.
I'll pass, it's too far from now I'll probably forget anyway

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Some people chat a lot of BS here, saying thing like Bayern Fans are seriously over-rating their team, Madrid and United are Better while City are on par bla bla bla

and concluding that if it was my choice I would have Bayern 2nd as I love the team.

Come on what do you take us for..? show some respect..? You concluded like that because you are trying to sound convincing of course.

I LOVE THE TEAM, MORE THAN 900 POST AND YET I HAVE NOT NOTICE YOUR COMMENT ON BAYERN SECTION

BE REAL MAN
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Some people chat a lot of BS here, saying thing like Bayern Fans are seriously over-rating their team, Madrid and United are Better while City are on par bla bla bla

and concluding that if it was my choice I would have Bayern 2nd as I love the team.

Come on what do you take us for..? show some respect..? You concluded like that because you are trying to sound convincing of course.

I LOVE THE TEAM, MORE THAN 900 POST AND YET I HAVE NOT NOTICE YOUR COMMENT ON BAYERN SECTION

BE REAL MAN

Okay?..... Suspect

Where did I say you guys were overrating your team?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Some people chat a lot of BS here, saying thing like Bayern Fans are seriously over-rating their team, Madrid and United are Better while City are on par bla bla bla

BE REAL MAN

Okay?..... Suspect

Where did I say you guys were overrating your team?

Not you man

I am talking about some dude that have AC Milan and Liverpool Pic on his Avarta.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Sorry bro.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 pm

But anyone who think Madrid is better than Bayern is seriously deluded.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:07 am

Now at least everyone have seen we've maintained the form and destroyed City, Villareal and Napoli.

Napoli are the luckiest team on the planet, Gomez missed a penalty otherwise we out-played them home and away.

The next thing is to destroy Villarreal and a draw is the minimum expectation in England.

By the way this is the group of death and Bayern is completely dominating it and Gomez is top scorer.

Neuer has only conceded 3 goals, all as a result of individual defensive error.

GIVE SOME CREDITS MORONS...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:16 am

Idrisozet wrote:But anyone who think Madrid is better than Bayern is seriously deluded.
Can you suggest some good mental asylums I can go to?

Cheers.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:17 am

Idrisozet wrote:Now at least everyone have seen we've maintained the form and destroyed City, Villareal and Napoli.

Napoli are the luckiest team on the planet, Gomez missed a penalty otherwise we out-played them home and away.

The next thing is to destroy Villarreal and a draw is the minimum expectation in England.

By the way this is the group of death and Bayern is completely dominating it and Gomez is top scorer.

Neuer has only conceded 3 goals, all as a result of individual defensive error.

GIVE SOME CREDITS MORONS...

Sleep

Spoiler:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:27 am

As it currently stands Real Madrid are the form team, 10 wins in a row in all comps while scoring 38 goals along the way (averaging 3.8 goals per game) and conceding only 4. Not to mention winning all UCL games so far without conceding a single goal.

No other team compares to that atm, not even Barcelona.

But if your going to talk about over the last couple of seasons thats a different story altogether.

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:28 am

BTw, the great Villarreal that Bayern beat are 13th in the league right now.

It shouldn't take a Atleti fan to admit that Real on paper and judging by their performances are better than Bayern. Having said that, I am definitely rooting for Bayern this year to win the CL, they deserve to imo. Neuer and Gomez will hopefully lead them to victory as long as they avoid Real and Barca in the earlier knock-out stages. They can probably pull a win against them in a one-off game though.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:31 am

:matrix:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:31 am

Also, the difference between Real/Barca and Bayern is the level of depth in the team.
For ex, Real can lose Alonso, they have the best "bundesliga" player of last year to replace him ( if that means anything to u bundesliga fans Smile). They can lose OZil, they have Kaka. They can lose Higuain, they have Benzema. They lose Marcelo, they have Coentrao. FFS, it pisses me off even as I am writing this. But they dont have anyone to replace Ronaldo though Smile

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:33 am

Depth wise all the big clubs rape Bayern. Madrid, Barca, ManU, Milan... at least in defense and strikers. Our midfield is stacked.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:36 am

Sushi Master wrote:Depth wise all the big clubs rape Bayern. Madrid, Barca, ManU, Milan... at least in defense and strikers. Our midfield is stacked.

I am glad Atleti is in Europa, imagine our midfield of Tiago and Assuncao, facing Schwine, Toni Kroos, Pranjic...we would get raped..haha

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:53 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Depth wise all the big clubs rape Bayern. Madrid, Barca, ManU, Milan... at least in defense and strikers. Our midfield is stacked.

I am glad Atleti is in Europa, imagine our midfield of Tiago and Assuncao, facing Schwine, Toni Kroos, Pranjic...we would get raped..haha
Defensive midfield and central midfield, because in AM you're STACKED.

And to get past the constant underperformance. Atleti should in theory be going to CL every year with the squad they have.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:59 am

First You have to beat somebody in order to be better then them!!! Madrid put up a figur against barca last year and even beat them! Bayern can only be better then barca, madrid, united if they beat them or do better! I think Bayern would def struggle agains madrid and barca!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:14 am

Picking a 2nd best team isn't easy it's not like if it's an exact science, so if people think Bayern is better I won't really have a big problem with that.

Last edited by Magricos on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:28 am

There's no point trying to give an 'objective' top 5 based on either class or current form so I'll just give my subjective opinion on a simple question taking into consideration class but mainly current form.

1. Madrid (yes... Madrid. I like being the underdog, and I'm confident we can beat them again, but they look very strong right now.)
2. Barcelona
3. City
4. Bayern
5. United
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:49 am

It is difficult to answer the question really...

I imagine a match between Madrid and Bayern Munich will be very close. Both teams are on form and have some really deadly players upfront. It is really too close to call for me.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:26 am

Idrisozet wrote:But anyone who think Madrid is better than Bayern is seriously deluded.

Crimson wrote:As it currently stands Real Madrid are the form team, 10 wins in a row in all comps while scoring 38 goals along the way (averaging 3.8 goals per game) and conceding only 4. Not to mention winning all UCL games so far without conceding a single goal.

No other team compares to that atm, not even Barcelona.

But if your going to talk about over the last couple of seasons thats a different story altogether.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next