juve_gigi
eddy
tareks
The Nature Boy
The_ItalianFool
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone notice this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone notice this?

Post by juve_gigi Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:21

The_ItalianFool wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:agreed, Pino, but only somewhat.

If Payton Manning throws 5 picks because hes ruisty coming abck from an injury and then never gets back to his best level, its time to look at alternatives as to who or what will gie you the best chance to win. While I Love Krasic and want him to start over pepe, if for whatever reason he is no longer the same player, ppl are just going to ahve to live with the fact that Pepe stepped it up and took his place. (NOTE TO ALL: please re-read that last line before flaming me... im not saying it has and will happen, just posing a hypothetical situation).

As for Giaccherini. I agree. He had 2 games as a starter and did nothing. Time for Estigarribia or Elia to get a start on the Left with Pepe on the right. Krasic in at half

Agreed Aldo, but I don't think we have seen enough of Krasic to say that Pepe should be starting over him. He has only played 60 minutes in 3 total games. That is not enough to judge. Krasic has to start next game. If he sucks, then I have no problem with Pepe coming in. Then you need to make a decision for the Milan game. But at the very least Krasic has to start next game so we can see if there really is a problem or if it is just rust...

See, to me this is the difference. Conte is protecting Krasic by slowly bringing him back into the frey.

You just want to toss him in the fire, and if he fails take him out.

Well I want us to be able to play our best players against Milan and everyone knows that Krasic on form is better than Pepe. So if you don't start Krasic next game then when do you start him? Against Milan? I would rather start Krasic against Catania to see if there is a problem then wait until the Milan game. And how is Conte protecting Krasic by not playing him? Krasic can never recover his form unless he plays in the games, so benching him to protect him isn't gonna work IMHO. It is only going to make him lose confidence. If he loses confidence because he's not playing, then we have a bigger problem, because then Pepe becomes our starter and Krasic would have to be sold at an inferior price because he is not playing and we wouldn't be able to get top dollar for him.

Now if Krasic plays and he sucks, then yeah we won't get top dollar for him anyways, but at least we can see if it is worth it to keep him. Just having him ride the bench because he is out of form doesn't make alot of sense to me. I think it will lead to bigger problems. But that is just my opinion and I could be wrong.

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:25

First of all Fab, that point is highly, highly irrelavent to even point out when it comes to comparing Krasic and Pepe, you don't judge players on that lol. However let's actually put this into perspective shall we? Yes, correct the shot was taken at the same position almost the same, but that's all you look at it position? Needless to say Pepe was not pressured, and had lots of open space. Krasic on the other had, did the run and found space intelligently and used his pace in which Pirlo saw and passed, Krasic had two defenders at him in which made the angle for him to score much more difficult. Pepe has no pressure, and Del Piero was the one who passed him the ball, so no credit goes to him. Sure, Pirlo passed the ball to Krasic, however Krasic did the run, unlike Pepe.

Though, the only thing I can get out of this is that you claim Pepe is actually able to finish better than Kraisc, fine agreed. But finishing is not what is needed from a winger as a whole. You want to speak about finishing? Go look at Pepe's chances through the three games, most of them wide and missed. Pepe's work at the end, most of the time fail to produce as most of his crosses are either blocked or he looses the ball. Krasic is diverse and produces more when having the ball, rather than Krasic.

Concerning one of the posts, nobody is saying Pepe is bad sub. We're saying he's not a good starter, regardless. This is Juventus, I don't want this guy playing, he sucked for Italy and he sucks for Juventus. He is a disgrace to this shirt.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:29

juve_gigi wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:agreed, Pino, but only somewhat.

If Payton Manning throws 5 picks because hes ruisty coming abck from an injury and then never gets back to his best level, its time to look at alternatives as to who or what will gie you the best chance to win. While I Love Krasic and want him to start over pepe, if for whatever reason he is no longer the same player, ppl are just going to ahve to live with the fact that Pepe stepped it up and took his place. (NOTE TO ALL: please re-read that last line before flaming me... im not saying it has and will happen, just posing a hypothetical situation).

As for Giaccherini. I agree. He had 2 games as a starter and did nothing. Time for Estigarribia or Elia to get a start on the Left with Pepe on the right. Krasic in at half

Agreed Aldo, but I don't think we have seen enough of Krasic to say that Pepe should be starting over him. He has only played 60 minutes in 3 total games. That is not enough to judge. Krasic has to start next game. If he sucks, then I have no problem with Pepe coming in. Then you need to make a decision for the Milan game. But at the very least Krasic has to start next game so we can see if there really is a problem or if it is just rust...

See, to me this is the difference. Conte is protecting Krasic by slowly bringing him back into the frey.

You just want to toss him in the fire, and if he fails take him out.

Well I want us to be able to play our best players against Milan and everyone knows that Krasic on form is better than Pepe. So if you don't start Krasic next game then when do you start him? Against Milan? I would rather start Krasic against Catania to see if there is a problem then wait until the Milan game. And how is Conte protecting Krasic by not playing him? Krasic can never recover his form unless he plays in the games, so benching him to protect him isn't gonna work IMHO. It is only going to make him lose confidence. If he loses confidence because he's not playing, then we have a bigger problem, because then Pepe becomes our starter and Krasic would have to be sold at an inferior price because he is not playing and we wouldn't be able to get top dollar for him.

Now if Krasic plays and he sucks, then yeah we won't get top dollar for him anyways, but at least we can see if it is worth it to keep him. Just having him ride the bench because he is out of form doesn't make alot of sense to me. I think it will lead to bigger problems. But that is just my opinion and I could be wrong.

I agree with the fact that I want Krasic to play against Milan, but that should not be a forced deadline. I think it would be awesome to see Krasic start against Catania, but I think it would be most beneficial to see him subbed in. Think about it... If he starts and doesnt do well, Conte will take him off and that will only hurt Krasic's confidence. If he is subbed in in the last 30 min, he will get playing time, but he will not have to worry about getting subbed off.

Conte is protecting him by not depending on him. By not throwing him in every game with all that pressure that we the fans have put on him. By doing it slowly, its giving him more time and less pressure.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:30

You know what would be awesome? Seeing two new friends from the bench who should be playing, Quag and Elia. Add Krasic to the list :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:33

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:First of all Fab, that point is highly, highly irrelavent to even point out when it comes to comparing Krasic and Pepe, you don't judge players on that lol. However let's actually put this into perspective shall we? Yes, correct the shot was taken at the same position almost the same, but that's all you look at it position? Needless to say Pepe was not pressured, and had lots of open space. Krasic on the other had, did the run and found space intelligently and used his pace in which Pirlo saw and passed, Krasic had two defenders at him in which made the angle for him to score much more difficult. Pepe has no pressure, and Del Piero was the one who passed him the ball, so no credit goes to him. Sure, Pirlo passed the ball to Krasic, however Krasic did the run, unlike Pepe.

Though, the only thing I can get out of this is that you claim Pepe is actually able to finish better than Kraisc, fine agreed. But finishing is not what is needed from a winger as a whole. You want to speak about finishing? Go look at Pepe's chances through the three games, most of them wide and missed. Pepe's work at the end, most of the time fail to produce as most of his crosses are either blocked or he looses the ball. Krasic is diverse and produces more when having the ball, rather than Krasic.

Concerning one of the posts, nobody is saying Pepe is bad sub. We're saying he's not a good starter, regardless. This is Juventus, I don't want this guy playing, he sucked for Italy and he sucks for Juventus. He is a disgrace to this shirt.

If Pepe disgraces our shirt, you disgrace our fan base. How can you hate the guy so much????

I never claimed that Pepe is a better finisher, that is your own incorrect assumption. What i was trying to get across is that Pepe's scoring of the goal is indicative that he is in better form than Krasic right now, and merits his playing time.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:37

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:First of all Fab, that point is highly, highly irrelavent to even point out when it comes to comparing Krasic and Pepe, you don't judge players on that lol. However let's actually put this into perspective shall we? Yes, correct the shot was taken at the same position almost the same, but that's all you look at it position? Needless to say Pepe was not pressured, and had lots of open space. Krasic on the other had, did the run and found space intelligently and used his pace in which Pirlo saw and passed, Krasic had two defenders at him in which made the angle for him to score much more difficult. Pepe has no pressure, and Del Piero was the one who passed him the ball, so no credit goes to him. Sure, Pirlo passed the ball to Krasic, however Krasic did the run, unlike Pepe.

Can't believe that this kind of words,are coming from a JUVE fan! Mad
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:40

I'm a disgrace to the fan base? Me? Funny, me being from Italy knowing how fans feel there, and I won't lie to you about this, most of them hate him. But ... LOL, alright Fab. Say what you want about me, if you actually think I'm the only one who hates him like this, go speak to Luca who in fact hates him more than me. I hate Pepe, what's your point? I'm not saying I want him dead, I just want him out, plain and simple. You know who is a disgrace? Somone like Surag who praises Ibra and dispizes Marchisio. That is a disgrace, because he hates a player who is the heart and soul of Juventus. I defend Marchisio with all my heart, even with all this Vidal none sense, and I praise Moggi because I know what Juventus is all about, not Marotta. Yes, I might be over reacting because what you just said is nonesense. I live and breath Juventus, and if I don't see something I like, I speak out. The same implies for Italy, freaking Pepe was Lippi's pet.

Fine, the assumption was wrong, but then your point is completely irrelavent. How on earth is Krasic suppost to score in one half? And yet Pepe having three games has only one goal and yet has missed a lot of chances explained previously? Krasic on the other hand proved yesterday why he still has it in him. Pepe's goal was simple, Krasic's chace wasn't. Credit goes to Del Piero for that goal, all the headless chicken had to do is shoot it with no pressure, and with space.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:41

KRASIC was our best player last season; and everyone know that;

this thread simply has no sense;; it only build confusions but it has no point

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:42

lucianomoggi wrote:KRASIC was our best player last season; and everyone know that;

this thread simply has no sense;; it only build confusions but it has no point

Exactly what I'm trying to say... :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:43

Despise Marchisio ?What ridiculous assumptions are you making ?You are a disgrace for talking like this..

I like Ibra as a player whats wrong in that ?

Man i'm so out of here..This silly kid is at it again..

*bleep* YOU !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:48

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Despise Marchisio ?What ridiculous assumptions are you making ?You are a disgrace for talking like this..

I like Ibra as a player whats wrong in that ?

Man i'm so out of here..This silly kid is at it again..

*bleep* YOU !

Assumptions?

i'm giving my honest opinion..i am not a fan of marchisio..

Not assumptions Surag?, if you don't believe the quote. I got the link and SS. :coffee:

Bleep Me? That's fine Surag, nice knowing you lied again lol. :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:51

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm a disgrace to the fan base? Me? Funny, me being from Italy knowing how fans feel there, and I won't lie to you about this, most of them hate him. But ... LOL, alright Fab. Say what you want about me, if you actually think I'm the only one who hates him like this, go speak to Luca who in fact hates him more than me. I hate Pepe, what's your point? I'm not saying I want him dead, I just want him out, plain and simple. You know who is a disgrace? Somone like Surag who praises Ibra and dispizes Marchisio. That is a disgrace, because he hates a player who is the heart and soul of Juventus. I defend Marchisio with all my heart, even with all this Vidal none sense, and I praise Moggi because I know what Juventus is all about, not Marotta. Yes, I might be over reacting because what you just said is nonesense. I live and breath Juventus, and if I don't see something I like, I speak out. The same implies for Italy, freaking Pepe was Lippi's pet.

Fine, the assumption was wrong, but then your point is completely irrelavent. How on earth is Krasic suppost to score in one half? And yet Pepe having three games has only one goal and yet has missed a lot of chances explained previously? Krasic on the other hand proved yesterday why he still has it in him. Pepe's goal was simple, Krasic's chace wasn't. Credit goes to Del Piero for that goal, all the headless chicken had to do is shoot it with no pressure, and with space.

A true Juventino would not hate a bench player who gives his all to the team, and when is called upon does his role and has no problem stepping down for better players.

Del Piero gets the assist, not the goal credit.

Sometimes it seems like you have no clue about what you speak. You show disgrace for hating Pepe for giving his all, every single time. And no, you do not reflect how most fans feel. Most Juvenuts fans support Juventus, you dont most of the time.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:51

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm a disgrace to the fan base? Me? Funny, me being from Italy knowing how fans feel there, and I won't lie to you about this, most of them hate him. But ... LOL, alright Fab. Say what you want about me, if you actually think I'm the only one who hates him like this, go speak to Luca who in fact hates him more than me. I hate Pepe, what's your point? I'm not saying I want him dead, I just want him out, plain and simple. You know who is a disgrace? Somone like Surag who praises Ibra and dispizes Marchisio. That is a disgrace, because he hates a player who is the heart and soul of Juventus. I defend Marchisio with all my heart, even with all this Vidal none sense, and I praise Moggi because I know what Juventus is all about, not Marotta. Yes, I might be over reacting because what you just said is nonesense. I live and breath Juventus, and if I don't see something I like, I speak out. The same implies for Italy, freaking Pepe was Lippi's pet.

It seems that once upon a time,Pepe was trying to shoot you with his gun,but Krasic has thrown himself in front of you just to save your life Rolling Eyes Razz
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:54

Stop talking out of your ass..Man i bet you are no more than 10 yrs old..Do you even know what despise means ?How many times shud i say that dont bring something what i said in the past and also i've said many a times If conte plays 4-2-4 i would choose vidal over Marchisio..that was basically my point..In that case i would have no qualms about Marchisio being benched..

Yes Juventus is an Italian club with Italian fans and you are a true Italian fan..Man i'm just getting annoyed by this..Its cuz of fans such as this i question myself why i support this club..

A forum ruined by two idiots..One is gone but the other is gonna stay forever..I'm outta here..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:57

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Stop talking out of your ass..Man i bet you are no more than 10 yrs old..Do you even know what despise means ?How many times shud i say that dont bring something what i said in the past and also i've said many a times If conte plays 4-2-4 i would choose vidal over Marchisio..that was basically my point..In that case i would have no qualms about Marchisio being benched..

Yes Juventus is an Italian club with Italian fans and you are a true Italian fan..Man i'm just getting annoyed by this..Its cuz of fans such as this i question myself why i support this club..

A forum ruined by two idiots..One is gone but the other is gonna stay forever..I'm outta here..

Hold on a bit longer bud. Check ur PM
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:57

The_ItalianFool wrote:Last game, Krasic had the ball in front of the keeper one on one from the right, inside of the box. He missed this shot, it went wide.

3 games ago, Pepe had the same exact shot, and he scored.

Just wanted to point this out; Krasic is out of form so Pepe has deserved every minute he has played so far. And Conte was right to leave Pepe in last game.

he hit the post, be fair to the guy..... sorry but u are being bias, go watch the replay well....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 22 Sep 2011, 21:00

chill out ! lockdown
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 22 Sep 2011, 21:33

I dont get why you guys have to fight over each other's opinion ?

There is a thing called " agree to disagree "

Now, There is nothing wrong with sciacca's post till the last line. It's right to reply to him for that but cmon, we dont need to tone it up ?

Why fight when it can be resolved in peaceful manner ?

Gonna unlock this and i want to see if it changes anything.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu 22 Sep 2011, 21:38

RealGunner wrote:I dont get why you guys have to fight over each other's opinion ?

There is a thing called " agree to disagree "

Now, There is nothing wrong with sciacca's post till the last line. It's right to reply to him for that but cmon, we dont need to tone it up ?

Why fight when it can be resolved in peaceful manner ?

Gonna unlock this and i want to see if it changes anything.

[rubs my palms together and w8ts in silence for fresh meat to post and go for the kill] Twisted Evil
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu 22 Sep 2011, 21:40

highlighted the unneeded part Evil or Very Mad
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri 23 Sep 2011, 01:29

pointless discussion from a pointless subject. Krasic is out of form because he missed a shot?

everyday im more and more amazed in this forum. for real
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri 23 Sep 2011, 01:30

i mean sciacca man you start fire when there's nothing in it. wth is your problem?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri 23 Sep 2011, 01:54

djfawnz wrote:pointless discussion from a pointless subject. Krasic is out of form because he missed a shot?

Very ridiculous example to prove that one player is out form and another is in form.

I'm sure that the on-form Pepe would have made this shot against Slovakia:

And out of form Del Piero should have never been on the field for Euro 2000:
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 01:58

I am out of this forum for a while but i see that nothing is changed ! Same old fights same guys. This forum is dead 2 before the season starts.When was the transfer window individual persons was fighting about Marotta's work. Now they bash player ( pepe ) who maybe ,apart of Pirlo and Lich, did his best for Juve and helped Juve to win this 7 pts
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 23 Sep 2011, 01:59

Juventude wrote:
djfawnz wrote:pointless discussion from a pointless subject. Krasic is out of form because he missed a shot?

Very ridiculous example to prove that one player is out form and another is in form.

I'm sure that the on-form Pepe would have made this shot against Slovakia:

And out of form Del Piero should have never been on the field for Euro 2000:

That second video is fake, never happened :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri 23 Sep 2011, 03:42

I still don't understand... Why does it matter who scores or who plays as long as we win? Why does it matter what a group of fans think if we win at the end of the day?

If we keep a clean sheet does it matter if Chiellini was the hero making every last minute tackle or goal line clearance? I couldn't care less if it was Chiellini, molinaro, buffon, pessotto or Rampula... 0 goals conceded = 0 goals conceded no matter how or who made it happen. If krasic doesn't score and pepe does... Fine. Big deal. Tell me why this matters?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next