juve_gigi
eddy
tareks
The Nature Boy
The_ItalianFool
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anyone notice this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone notice this?

Post by The Nature Boy Fri 23 Sep 2011, 03:42

I still don't understand... Why does it matter who scores or who plays as long as we win? Why does it matter what a group of fans think if we win at the end of the day?

If we keep a clean sheet does it matter if Chiellini was the hero making every last minute tackle or goal line clearance? I couldn't care less if it was Chiellini, molinaro, buffon, pessotto or Rampula... 0 goals conceded = 0 goals conceded no matter how or who made it happen. If krasic doesn't score and pepe does... Fine. Big deal. Tell me why this matters?

The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri 23 Sep 2011, 03:47

king_alex10 wrote:I still don't understand... Why does it matter who scores or who plays as long as we win? Why does it matter what a group of fans think if we win at the end of the day?

If we keep a clean sheet does it matter if Chiellini was the hero making every last minute tackle or goal line clearance? I couldn't care less if it was Chiellini, molinaro, buffon, pessotto or Rampula... 0 goals conceded = 0 goals conceded no matter how or who made it happen. If krasic doesn't score and pepe does... Fine. Big deal. Tell me why this matters?

It doesn't matter really...

+1 Aldo
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri 23 Sep 2011, 03:51

king_alex10 wrote:I still don't understand... Why does it matter who scores or who plays as long as we win? Why does it matter what a group of fans think if we win at the end of the day?

Exactly! Pretty much what I said. Someone with knowledge.

Make that + 2
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri 23 Sep 2011, 03:51

djfawnz :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri 23 Sep 2011, 03:51

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:Stop talking out of your ass..Man i bet you are no more than 10 yrs old..Do you even know what despise means ?How many times shud i say that dont bring something what i said in the past and also i've said many a times If conte plays 4-2-4 i would choose vidal over Marchisio..that was basically my point..In that case i would have no qualms about Marchisio being benched..

Yes Juventus is an Italian club with Italian fans and you are a true Italian fan..Man i'm just getting annoyed by this..Its cuz of fans such as this i question myself why i support this club..

A forum ruined by two idiots..One is gone but the other is gonna stay forever..I'm outta here..

Hold on a bit longer bud. Check ur PM

Haha, Fab the recruiter... Razz

@ Surag, Actually juvenelcuore is back next week from his ban...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri 23 Sep 2011, 04:03

juve_gigi wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:Stop talking out of your ass..Man i bet you are no more than 10 yrs old..Do you even know what despise means ?How many times shud i say that dont bring something what i said in the past and also i've said many a times If conte plays 4-2-4 i would choose vidal over Marchisio..that was basically my point..In that case i would have no qualms about Marchisio being benched..

Yes Juventus is an Italian club with Italian fans and you are a true Italian fan..Man i'm just getting annoyed by this..Its cuz of fans such as this i question myself why i support this club..

A forum ruined by two idiots..One is gone but the other is gonna stay forever..I'm outta here..

Hold on a bit longer bud. Check ur PM

Haha, Fab the recruiter... Razz

@ Surag, Actually juvenelcuore is back next week from his ban...

Pino the assumer. You have no idea what you are talking about. I have been over this with Devi and RG already, please dont make assumptions about me. thanks. Feel free to PM any of us. I was going to PM him to tell him that he doesnt have the quit the forum, just to chill out; its not his fault there is a terrible environment in the forum.

king_alex10 wrote:
I still don't understand... Why does it matter who scores or who plays as long as we win? Why does it matter what a group of fans think if we win at the end of the day?

Kudos. We should be happy that were winning without our best players even on the pitch cheers
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 23 Sep 2011, 04:14

Fab is not recruiting calm it down
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri 23 Sep 2011, 05:50

I would also like. To add that our successful teams of the past always had the hardworking squad player...

Iuliano, Birindelli, Pessotto, Tacchinardi, Maresca, Pepe... U can even go back to players like marocchi and padovano that were not technically great but did a job.

Lastly, just as a piece of food for thought during 1990-91 we had roberto baggio in the team and managed a 7th place finish. Take that for what u will but imo it shows that quality players in the attacking phase aren't the most important thing in a team
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3