iftikhar
BeautifulGame
edulfc
Art Morte
Nishankly
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Liverpool vs Wolves - With some Maxi Appreciation Empty Liverpool vs Wolves - With some Maxi Appreciation

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Remember how most of us used to say he is useless, nothing player, does nothing, get rid !

These days, every game he starts he either scores or assists, and passes the ball quickly and has superb off the ball movement. He's a great asset in less physical games !!

Maxi to start vs Wolves Smile

Back to the game: Suarez looks very very tired and frustrated (because he hasn't scored in a while)...I'll keep him on the bench...Gerrard only played 15 minutes, I'd keep him on the bench too. Bellamy's knees can't handle 2 games in 3 days. so him on the bench too.

I can't come up with a formation, so many options.

Need to trash them before our 2 derbies vs Everton n United in a row.

Onwards and Upwards

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Wolves - With some Maxi Appreciation Empty Re: Liverpool vs Wolves - With some Maxi Appreciation

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Im glad you said most ...

I remember every support thread i created and the fact he was my sig for 2 months .. Very Happy

Tbh id play Bellamy and Suarez together again, Both of them are similar type of players, Pass and move... Kuyt and maxi gelled with them superbly.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Wolves - With some Maxi Appreciation Empty Re: Liverpool vs Wolves - With some Maxi Appreciation

Post by Art Morte Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Didn't we lose to Wolves last season at Anfield? : /

Anyway, which ever players start up front, we should have enough to take all three points from this one.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Art Morte wrote:Didn't we lose to Wolves last season at Anfield? : /

Anyway, which ever players start up front, we should have enough to take all three points from this one.

Liverpool vs Wolves - With some Maxi Appreciation 4e23bda31c88e2a3fec12b05242b44b4

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:49 pm

I would start --

-----------------Reina------------------
----Kelly -----Carra----SKrtel------Jose
---------Lucas -------Spearing---------
----Downing---- Kuyt -------Maxi------
--------------Suarez---------------------

Wolves will be defensive... We need that creativity to go through their defence and physical style of football..

Kuyt - MAxi - Suarez will form a wonderful partnership upfront..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by edulfc Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:06 am

If 442 downing, bellamy, kuyt and suarez upfront. if 433 then downing, suarez and bellamy

edulfc
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:22 am

Hopefully we get a comfortable win and set ourselves well for Everton next week and Gerrard gets decent run out.

I would go with Bellemy and Suarez upfront with Downing on left hand side in 4-3-3.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:31 pm

I think Carragher should be dropped for this game. He has been a mess in last few games.

If Adam is dropped then I expect Spearing to take his place. But that will mean playing with two DM. I wouid prefer Shelvy or Henderson.

If Carroll is dropped then Kuyt should take his place. I would like some thing like this:

----------Reina----------
Kelly-Skrtel-Coats-Jose
----Lucas--Spearing----
Maxi-----------Downing
----------Suarez---------
-----------Kuyt-----------
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Team is the same as last week, but Kelly in for Agger.

Bench: Doni, Flanagan, Coates, Spearing, Gerrard, Kuyt, Bellamy

hope Hendo and Andy have good games...a lot of pressure on them

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:47 pm

The Reds team in full is: Reina, Kelly, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Downing, Henderson, Lucas, Adam, Carroll, Suarez. Subs: Doni, Gerrard, Bellamy, Coates, Flanagan, Kuyt, Spearing.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Im a bit pissed that Kenny is not rotating .. Anybody with me?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Does anybody have a good stream? Only ones I can find are choppy to the point of unwatchable.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:52 pm

http://atdhenet.tv/39674/watch-liverpool-vs-wolverhampton

Half time 2-0 Suarez scored ..

Same old story .. Should have got 5-6 but still stuck on 2 this time.. At least 2 ..

All the players are doing well.. Great performance till now ..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:00 pm

lshunter.tv usually has got a decent selection of streams and software options.

2 - 0 at HT is quite all right, we haven't played that brilliantly, the better side still, though.

Really looking forward to Gerrard being hopefully brought on in the second half!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Cant believe how many chances we miss .. :facepalm:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:02 pm

WOW, our finishing is non existent, winning to wolves at home because a own goal :facepalm: .
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Not a great game by any means, but three points are all that matter right now.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:32 pm

It's good to be back to winning ways but we could've done so much better
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:34 pm

We missed so many chances between 45-60 minute.

Gerrard was boss when he came on, Carroll Suarez and Enrique our best players

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Carroll should've scored.....He played good, it would have brought his confidence up....he had two clear-cut chances
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Tbh 3 points thank you Razz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 am

Adam worries me. He's beginning to show signs that my pre-signing concerns were correct. He's not very quick nor is he staying in his proper position and it's leaving Lucas exposed when he has to try to cover all of midfield AND back up Kelly when he makes forward runs. If Gerrard isn't fit enough yet I'd prefer to see Spearing or even Henderson as Lucas's partner against Everton. I think they'll get about more and help Lucas win the midfield battle whereas Adam will be a liability in such a feisty match.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:32 am

I can see adam getting sent off against everton, he tackles are a bit wreckless for my liking.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:54 pm

RedOranje wrote:Adam worries me. He's beginning to show signs that my pre-signing concerns were correct. He's not very quick nor is he staying in his proper position and it's leaving Lucas exposed when he has to try to cover all of midfield AND back up Kelly when he makes forward runs. If Gerrard isn't fit enough yet I'd prefer to see Spearing or even Henderson as Lucas's partner against Everton. I think they'll get about more and help Lucas win the midfield battle whereas Adam will be a liability in such a feisty match.

But unfortunately, Scoring might have won Adam his place in the next match, Plus, We can see that kenny does not like rotating the midfield that much.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Nishank wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Adam worries me. He's beginning to show signs that my pre-signing concerns were correct. He's not very quick nor is he staying in his proper position and it's leaving Lucas exposed when he has to try to cover all of midfield AND back up Kelly when he makes forward runs. If Gerrard isn't fit enough yet I'd prefer to see Spearing or even Henderson as Lucas's partner against Everton. I think they'll get about more and help Lucas win the midfield battle whereas Adam will be a liability in such a feisty match.

But unfortunately, Scoring might have won Adam his place in the next match, Plus, We can see that kenny does not like rotating the midfield that much.

Lol rotating, who's he going to put in, the youngsters, when gerrard was injured, we really didn't have anyone with the enough exp to replace adam and hendo.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next