Adit
Sushi Master
Magricos
eyeopener
13 posters

Go down

David Silva Empty David Silva

Post by eyeopener Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:58 pm

easily the best midfielder by a distance of europe the last 2 months. has been playing better football / football of a league that iniesta or ozil never before has shown.

in this form silva is a direct rival for xavi in the debate 'who's the best (creative) midfielder' but why is he still so underrated?
eyeopener
eyeopener
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

David Silva Empty Re: David Silva

Post by Magricos Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Suspect

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Poor man's Nani, really.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Best AM in EPL.

but not in the same class of iniesta and ozil.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Adit wrote:Best AM in EPL.

Silva is better than Ozil IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Sepi wrote:

Agreed. :coffee:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:10 pm

I have to disagree with u guys there.....Ozil is in a world of his own, although Silva isn't far behind.....But no way is Silva better than Ozil atm.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:24 pm

I'd put Oezil and Silva in the same class.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Miles better than Fabregas anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:29 pm

One of the few Spanish players i like..Without a doubt best midfielder in the premier league at the moment..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Sepi wrote:

Im not sure, performance wise and footballing brain oezil is better,silva has a far better shot though.Id give him that. :coffee:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeopener Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 pm

lol..nani/ozil better then silva?

are people really watching the football these days?

that just means the people who are getting this kind of crap out of there mouth dont watch the city games. from augustus till now on there is one player who out-preformed silva, his name is messi.

PS: i dont have favorite teams, players etc i am just a guy who loves the game and watch it for almost 15 years. do i dislike a team? yes at the moment 1: manchester city.

but that doesn't stop me form watching (all) their games and be objective about their game and players. and what i noticed is that this kid named silva is playing like a midfield maesto. i bet that if he was at barcelona, real madrid or even manchester united many people would consider him as the best midfielder at the moment. (sorry for my bad english)
eyeopener
eyeopener
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by xYNWA Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Best AM in EPL, yes.
Best AM in the world, no.
xYNWA
xYNWA
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Top five attacking midfielder in the world and the best in the Premier League, however above what Iniesta has shown in his entire career? It's questionable to call him superior to Ozil, I'd personally put them on the same level at the moment, though I think the German has a higher ceiling. Silva's one of my favourite players though, hopefully Mancini unshackles him in the big games this year.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeopener Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:43 am

Iniesta is performing on a high level just since the euro's (2008) and has become since then one of the best (attacking) midfielders but also big time overrated.

it's xavi who is the beating heart of barcelona, you've guys noiticed the barca/spain games without iniesta? mostly they have keepin playin at the same level. without xavi however, the brain is gone and iniesta even looks lost on a regular basis.

Silva is younger and still did played world class football before iniesta. people who watch la liga also beyond the likes of barcelona, real, valencia, sevilla etc whould noticed this silva guy already in the 2005/06 season with celta da vigo where he was playing already like a star veteran at a age of 19. his controlling of the game and vision was 1 of the reason celta da vigo finished in a place they didn't belong in, claiming a 6th place and a uefa cup ticket.

in the season after, when iniesta still wasnt a regular in the barcelona team, silva already was the playmaker of spain finest club team that year. Valenica. silva was playing at such young age like he was doing that for years, commanding valencia's attack to a fourth place (they really should have won the title that year, leading the pack after the first 2 months but then 13 players where hit by injuries until january so they had fallen 15+ points back to come fighting back ending a couple poits behind madrid) and a almost semi final place in the champios league with world class performances against internazionale in the 1/16 round and in the quarter final against chelsea with a stunning goal.

the 2007/08 season was the first season where iniesta played mostly as a starter into the barcelona team and with no trophies won and 5 goals and 4 assist in a 41 games played season, you can't really speak about a succes season. silva's club valenica had their worst season in years going on, finishing 10th in the league, because of the ongoing financial problems and 2 sacked coaches in a couple months. they however end up winning the copa del rey, particularly by silva's performance in the final against getafe where he take the piss out the whole getafe team.

so for 3 seasons silva is outperformig (at a younger age!) iniesta and then after the euro when the golden era of barcelona start (and valencia doesn't compete in the champions league for 2 seasons anymore) where they would win the champions league 2x, la liga 3x, copa del rey 1x, world cup 1x, uefa super cup 2x and spanish super cup 3x and the media cant stop praising barcelona everbody just bumps into this 'iniesta is great and one of the 5 best players' bandwagon just like that..

don't get me wrong, iniesta is one of the better midfielders right now but when people go have a laugh when somebody else is saying that silva showed individually more in his career until now then sir iniesta, well then the media did a fine damn job in making you overrated big time and brainwashing alot of people.
eyeopener
eyeopener
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:58 am

eyeopener wrote:Iniesta is performing on a high level just since the euro's (2008) and has become since then one of the best (attacking) midfielders but also big time overrated.

it's xavi who is the beating heart of barcelona, you've guys noiticed the barca/spain games without iniesta? mostly they have keepin playin at the same level. without xavi however, the brain is gone and iniesta even looks lost on a regular basis.

Silva is younger and still did played world class football before iniesta. people who watch la liga also beyond the likes of barcelona, real, valencia, sevilla etc whould noticed this silva guy already in the 2005/06 season with celta da vigo where he was playing already like a star veteran at a age of 19. his controlling of the game and vision was 1 of the reason celta da vigo finished in a place they didn't belong in, claiming a 6th place and a uefa cup ticket.

in the season after, when iniesta still wasnt a regular in the barcelona team, silva already was the playmaker of spain finest club team that year. Valenica. silva was playing at such young age like he was doing that for years, commanding valencia's attack to a fourth place (they really should have won the title that year, leading the pack after the first 2 months but then 13 players where hit by injuries until january so they had fallen 15+ points back to come fighting back ending a couple poits behind madrid) and a almost semi final place in the champios league with world class performances against internazionale in the 1/16 round and in the quarter final against chelsea with a stunning goal.

the 2007/08 season was the first season where iniesta played mostly as a starter into the barcelona team and with no trophies won and 5 goals and 4 assist in a 41 games played season, you can't really speak about a succes season. silva's club valenica had their worst season in years going on, finishing 10th in the league, because of the ongoing financial problems and 2 sacked coaches in a couple months. they however end up winning the copa del rey, particularly by silva's performance in the final against getafe where he take the piss out the whole getafe team.

so for 3 seasons silva is outperformig (at a younger age!) iniesta and then after the euro when the golden era of barcelona start (and valencia doesn't compete in the champions league for 2 seasons anymore) where they would win the champions league 2x, la liga 3x, copa del rey 1x, world cup 1x, uefa super cup 2x and spanish super cup 3x and the media cant stop praising barcelona everbody just bumps into this 'iniesta is great and one of the 5 best players' bandwagon just like that..

don't get me wrong, iniesta is one of the better midfielders right now but when people go have a laugh when somebody else is saying that silva showed individually more in his career until now then sir iniesta, well then the media did a fine damn job in making you overrated big time and brainwashing alot of people.

+1 QFT. And for ppl shouting Ozil, he's been pretty poor this iseason actually.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:37 pm

David Silva :bow:
Ozil :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Sepi wrote:

Agreed. :coffee:

Agreed. And to think we could have had him instead of Di maria for same price!!!!!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeopener Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:23 am

anybody out there checked spain's game yesterday?

i am beginning to be a fan of this kid, so freaking underrated!

if messi, iniesta, xavi would performed liked that, this thread would be BOMBING right now! what a performance, again.

in my whole life i never supported a club or a player, but silva is so painly underrated i from now on are an officiall fan of this kid!

you hear it here first: david silva is without a doubt world's best midfielder at the moment
eyeopener
eyeopener
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:37 pm

eyeopener wrote:anybody out there checked spain's game yesterday?

i am beginning to be a fan of this kid, so freaking underrated!

if messi, iniesta, xavi would performed liked that, this thread would be BOMBING right now! what a performance, again.

in my whole life i never supported a club or a player, but silva is so painly underrated i from now on are an officiall fan of this kid!

you hear it here first: david silva is without a doubt world's best midfielder at the moment

Yes, I did. I agree but he's playing more of a wing position than MF. Up until this week, Silva was battling (to start) with Cesc or Iniesta, Pedro and Mata, but after this week he should win this battle.

A lot depends on how they line-up, with 4 MFs or 3. The Midfielders (to start) are Busquets, Alonso, Xavi and Cesc or Iniesta. If it's 3 then it's a choice between Busquets and Alonso. In reserve is Cazorla and possibly Thiago. Up front with 2 it's a striker (Villa or one of Llorente, Negredo, Torres or Soldado) and likely Silva. If it's 3 then it's Villa, one of the 4 strikers and Silva leaving Mata, Pedro and Cesc or Iniesta in reserve.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Silva was the differnece between spain in the euros and spain in the WC tbh. Spain where enetertainig and more direct due to SIlbva. He is amazing.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeopener Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 pm

just wonderful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSE16zquY4Y
eyeopener
eyeopener