Vyey
DavidVilla92
RED
36 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Javier Hernandez - Page 5 Empty Re: Javier Hernandez

Post by Glory Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Whats the chances of Chicha starting games for us this season.

I rate him higher than Welbs any day. Even SAF used to do . But sadly Moyes is more of a Danny lover. He has pledged to transform welbeck into a top quality finisher and in the process has forgotten about our little pea it seems and about his incredible talent. May be he would get opportunities in cup ties and lesser important matches and max will be used as sub in occasional league matches and if it that happens repeatedly i see him leaving us for any of those spanish clus who are after him Sad

what you guys think. do we no longer need him. the guy is quality and moyes awww Sad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:31 pm

I feel so sorry for Chicha. He should be starting tbh. Kagawa should be playing behind RVP as well. Moyes :facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:38 pm

I think Chica has been injured. I hope he gets some playing time, or he might leave this season.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:44 pm

to accommodate all these awesome players we have got may be we have to come up with something as weird as a 3-3-2-2 with the 3 wide central mids.
---------------de gea
----------ferdy-vidic-evans
valencia(or zaha)-fellaini-welbeck
----------kagawa-rooney
-------------rvp-chicha

will have to create a new formation .. Very Happy such is the mess we are in cos of our offensive might. pale

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:35 pm

jibers wrote:I feel so sorry for Chicha. He should be starting tbh. Kagawa should be playing behind RVP as well. Moyes :facepalm:
One thing I don't want Moyes to do is this sudden outcasting of certain players. He clearly doesn't rate Kagawa for some reason, the Chicha situation, Fabio not getting a look in despite the fact he is a better rb than Jones, and his subtle way of showing Evra that he is willing to replace him.

Out of his depth at this moment, but that's understandable.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:54 am

Chicharito will have enough opportunities to play this season. He will be the only sub for RvP if he will be fit. If not, we also have Welbs, but Danny plays on the wings at the moment, Rooney plays behind RvP so Chicharito shouldn't be worried.

For example, Chicharito could play some minutes this weekend if we secure the match in the first half.

I think he realised that his role in our squad is the 'super-sub' role.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Javier Hernandez insists he is happy just to be playing as he prepares to start for Mexico.

The Manchester United striker has started just four Premier League matches this season under David Moyes, and has expressed his frustration with the situation.

The 25-year-old has linked up with Mexico ahead of their friendly with Nigeria in America on Wednesday.

"I am very eager to play as my club don't take me much into account. I hope I have the opportunity to play," he told Record.

"When you are called up, you have to be thankful and if not called up, you have to keep working. I am very happy and thankful with this call-up, like I was when I was called up for the first time."

Mexico take on fellow World Cup qualifiers Nigeria, and Chelsea defender Kenneth Omeruo - on loan at Middlesbrough - thinks it is an important game.

"It's definitely a good game because playing will help us both toward the World Cup," he said.

"It will be a good game and we hope to win, we know that Mexico has great players playing very well and this match against Mexico will not be easy."

Omeruo feels that Hernandez is their main threat, and added: "I think he is a good player, with great quality and I think he is the hope of Mexico."
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Very sad to hear that. He is so frustrated at United, and even as professional as Hernandez is, he can't hide it.

Like I said previously, he's a dead cert to leave this summer.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun May 18, 2014 1:59 am

Premier League: Javier Hernandez looking forward to new season after frustrating year

The 25-year-old started just six Premier League games in a disappointing year for United which saw them fall to their lowest top-flight finish since the 1989/90 season.

Speculation surrounds the striker's future, with Inter Milan the latest club to be linked with him, although he has two further years on his current deal at Old Trafford.

Hernandez managed to hit nine goals in all competitions despite being largely used as a substitute, but admits he hoped to have contributed more.

"This season I couldn't help my team too much because I didn't play so much, so it has been difficult because I saw them lose games," he told Mediotiempo.

"Every player in the world wants to play as much as possible, that's obvious.

"We want to play, but we understand that there are eleven players in the starting line-up, seven on the bench and that it's only one team.

"It's part of the game. For anything in life you need confidence and opportunities. If those opportunities don't appear, it's tough. But I am never going to avoid a challenge.

"It's been a difficult season for us, we didn't get the results that we expected, but now we have to forget this and look forward. Next season will be important for us."

The striker joined from Mexican side Guadalajara in 2010 and says he remains grateful that United gave him the opportunity to showcase his talents on some of world football's biggest stages.

"This club is special for me because it's the one that opened the doors to me for being in Europe for playing in the biggest team in the world," he said.

"I scored nine goals in 12 games as a starter and besides that, I didn't play as many games as other seasons. I feel very well.

"I feel that I have grown up as a player, I am totally adapted to this league and that is the most positive thing of this season for me."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9315186/premier-league-javier-hernandez-looking-forward-to-new-season-after-frustrating-year

Seems more inclined to stay, crazy what a new manager can do.

Saying that, for the sake of his career he should leave. However, he does seem more accepting towards a squad role from those quotes.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Feel sorry for him tbh. Wouldn't begrudge him a move.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Sorry to bring that man up again, but Moyes was truly toxic at the club.

-Vidic left because of him

- Fabio was sold to a relegation club due to him

And he managed to turn one of the nicest guys in football to a bitter and miserable person who was on the brink of leaving a club he loves and is settled in.

At the club awards, he seemed happy and back to the Chicha we all see weekly- a huge smile on his face.

It seems he has changed his mind and wants to stay. Thank fck the Toxic One has left, because Chicha was a certainty to leave this summer. It still could happen though, but atleast it's not a certainty.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun May 18, 2014 3:54 pm

I agree, Vidic's response to 'would have you stayed if he knew Moyes was going to leave at the end of this season' was very telling he didn't say 'no', which shows Moyes was partly the reason for him leaving.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 18, 2014 11:47 pm

I take solace in the fact that Moyes has lost at least 15 years of his life managing us. Cancerous *bleep*.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:59 pm

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/1F19206A7C1125137011070713856_2e2e3a0c576.5.1.13909999222881827349.mp4?versionId=ZPSu6fVnq5dr_AFvp.AaD9I7wCYhjFR.

Left foot, half volley and outside the box. He also scored another from outside the box. I'm so shocked Shocked
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Not one goal for us from outside the box in all his years at the club and now he gets 2 in one match for Madrid rofl

Some day this is, both he and Welbz scoring their debut goals.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5