Go down

Javier Hernandez - Page 4 Empty Re: Javier Hernandez

Post by jibers Thu 20 Sep - 10:14:51

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Bore off

He won you the league just 2 yrs ago ffs

Jibers pls

But seriously his form is horrible, and now he's even bad for Mexico ffs'

If he doesn't pick it up by the end of the season he'll be off to Stoke

Yea but that's no excuse. This is United. He offers nothing outside his finishing and even tht has been horrible lately. What is wrong with him? Seriously?

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri 21 Sep - 0:56:55

He's badly out of form atm. But for whatever limitations he has, he is a great sub to have when we are in need of a goal. He may not offer a lot outside the box, but in it, he is deadly.

He proved how good he is in his first season. But saying that.....

......I think he has been found out, lost a bit of pace and is struggling for form. He could have had a hat trick yesterday, yet wasted easy chances.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri 21 Sep - 1:11:27

He was making everything in his first season at United, and now like you said RED he's missing easy chances. It might be a confidence issue since in his first season he was scoring everything and was basically 1st choice to play along side Rooney, and now he's far from that, and not scoring as often. Hopefully its just that, and starts scoring soon.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri 21 Sep - 5:29:34

He's not Hugo Sanchez. :coffee:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Wed 24 Oct - 16:18:36

I am delighted that Hernandez has improved his dribbling. No more losing possession so easily like he used to do.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu 25 Oct - 5:24:56

Just when you count him out, he has a performance like that yesterday....that movement off the ball is just amazing, his pace helps him so much on those aerial balls, his 2nd vs Braga is prime example defender has him as ball is kicked, but let's him go because of how far back he is, doesn't think he will get to the ball. turns to cover the player making a run infront of him closer to goal. then bam hernandez is there for a free header makes up about 10 yards in time after ball was first kicked to time it got to back post.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Thu 25 Oct - 5:32:00

hopefully he can bench welbeck. But then welbeck's last game was also very good
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun 28 Oct - 22:29:23

Chelsea's nemesis/killer strikes yet again!

Well done Chicha!!!!

He's in great form atm.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon 29 Oct - 3:33:40

BEBNCH WELBECK MOAR PLKREASE
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon 29 Oct - 5:22:26

I'm quite alright about him being a sub at least provided that he goes in every game at the 60 minute mark.
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon 29 Oct - 6:10:28

Picked it up in the last two games. Hopefully this form continues...
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Tue 6 Nov - 14:50:07

I could see, in the last few games, Hernandez showed the same motivation that he had in his debut season.

I'd like to see him destroy smaller teams to further strengthen that confidence.

Way to go Hernandez!
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue 6 Nov - 14:54:09

If u dont want him, u could always send him over to madrid eco smile

We could do with a third striker, u know to keep benzegol & Hig-gol on their toes eco smile
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Tue 6 Nov - 15:01:11

I wouldn't mind 40m pounds :coffee: or swap him for Higuain What a Face
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue 6 Nov - 19:50:10

Kamikaze692 wrote:If u dont want him, u could always send him over to madrid eco smile

We could do with a third striker, u know to keep benzegol & Hig-gol on their toes eco smile

or swap him for Jese Rodriguez....and turn him into a goat winger cuz he won't get playing time at Madrid....either that or Modric Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu 8 Nov - 5:10:48

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
Kamikaze692 wrote:If u dont want him, u could always send him over to madrid eco smile

or swap him for Jese Rodriguez....and turn him into a goat winger cuz he won't get playing time at Madrid....either that or Modric Laughing

This!! Laughing
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat 10 Nov - 20:51:26

Jibers rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sat 10 Nov - 21:06:23

he is a beast. i'd take him starting over welbeck anyday
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat 10 Nov - 21:32:18

Hernandez's desire to win games >>>>>> anyone's!!!!

BIG HEART BIG SPIRIT!!!
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat 10 Nov - 21:59:18

Wow, this lad is impressive. An example for everyone : Never give up and fight.

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat 10 Nov - 22:58:18

He would be a guaranteed starter for any other team in the league apart from maybe City. Such is the quality of our striking options that he is not starting games for us.

A fantastic stiker. Any young kid wishing to be a striker should watch and study Chicha's movement and clinical finishing.

We're so lucky to have him. He has a knack of bailing us out with late winners.

Love him!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat 10 Nov - 23:32:56

Chicharito ****** GOAT!!!!! we are not worthy :bow:

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Mon 12 Nov - 4:40:00

RED wrote:He would be a guaranteed starter for any other team in the league apart from maybe City. Such is the quality of our striking options that he is not starting games for us.

A fantastic stiker. Any young kid wishing to be a striker should watch and study Chicha's movement and clinical finishing.

We're so lucky to have him. He has a knack of bailing us out with late winners.

Love him!

And that is exactly why I find the purchase of RvP is far from necessary, considering that this squad needs better defenders and destroyer mf who can be fit all season far more than yet another striker that is approaching veteran age.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue 13 Nov - 18:01:49

Javier Hernandez - Page 4 Javier+Hernandez+pulls+one+back+for+United

Great pic!

Our super sub.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed 23 Jan - 20:53:06

Chicha keen to play part

This season there is stiff competition up front for United, but Javier Hernandez is the Reds' second top goalscorer so far in 2012/13 and thoroughly enjoying the challenge...

You’re getting lots of game time and playing alongside the likes of Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney – are you enjoying yourself this season?
I am very happy. I am enjoying playing a lot and I just want to be ready when the manager wants to put me on the pitch. It’s true, it’s great to play alongside Robin, Wazza, and Danny too. But when you train and play with world-class players you also must have the best possible attitude to gain everything you can from playing alongside them. It’s easier to improve when you’re surrounded by good players – and this club has many good players.

What in particular are you learning from those players?
Every striker and every player has something they bring to the team, but Robin and Wazza are complete players. They have certain attributes that are better than others, of course, but the reason they are so good is because they do everything so well – touch, movement, passing, finishing. It’s easy to learn from them because it’s so obvious how good they are. They are two of the best strikers in the world.

You’re not doing too badly. You’ve scored 12 goals this season, eight of which have come in the last 30 minutes of matches. What’s the secret?
I really don’t know. But if you look at Robin, he scores late goals too: Southampton, Liverpool, Manchester City, West Ham… they were all late goals. If you looked at the stats of strikers at this club, past and present, I imagine they will have scored a lot of late goals. It’s the mentality of this club that you never give up because you always have time to make a difference. If we are losing 2-0, or even 3-0, in your mind you think, ‘If we get one, we’ll get two. If we get two, we can get a third’. It’s about belief. Against Newcastle we kept going behind but we always believed we would come back, and at 3-3 we knew we could win. We got the goal and it was a great feeling. My goals late in games are more about the club than me. It’s in our history and the gaffer always tells us: never give up, always fight until the end. I love that about Manchester United. It’s a totally different feeling. A great feeling. You may prefer to win 2-0, but the atmosphere in late victories is incredible. It gives you great satisfaction, and the other team doesn’t have time to react. But the most important thing is that we win.

Four of your goals this season have been winners. You’ve got a reputation now…
A little bit… [smiles] No, I don’t like to talk about myself like that. If I score a goal then it is a consequence of the efforts of the team. We are strikers, we are the nearest players to the goal and you can say it’s our job to score. But strikers have to give more to the team – you can help dictate the rhythm and tempo of the team’s play, provide assists, help defensively. I am happy that I have 13 goals this season. I still count the one at Aston Villa – I have the match ball at home. Officially it’s 12 but, for me, it’s 13. Robin van Persie has 20 goals already and is playing really well and the whole team are happy that we are scoring, but there are other departments in which we need to improve.

Where specifically?
Well, we’d like to concede fewer goals but it’s not fair to say the forwards are doing well but the defence needs to improve. As a striker, I consider myself to be the first defender when I play. The first attackers are the defenders and goalkeeper. So we take credit and criticism for both areas together. And we will improve together. Every player at this club is clear about that. Are you pleased with the position the team is currently in? Yes, but it’s a long season. The most important thing is that we are seven points in front in the league and we are through to the Champions League knockout stages because last season we didn’t do that. We also have a chance to progress in the FA Cup. Like I said at the start of the season, my biggest dream here is to win the Treble. Some people might say it is impossible, but I think anything is possible here.

Fans’ questions

Are you the fastest player at United? - Christian Gore, via Facebook
I don’t know. It’s difficult to say yes. In training players like Nani, Antonio Valencia, Danny Welbeck and Wayne Rooney are all very fast. I don’t know if I am the fastest but I think I am one of the quickest – maybe I’m in the top five! We need to have a race.

How did it feel to be named Mexican Athlete of the Year? - Neema Nabavian, via Facebook
I didn’t know that! If that’s true then I am very happy. In my country in the last couple of years sport has really improved. In the Olympics we got more medals than we are used to winning and we won the Gold medal in the football. In Boxing we have many good athletes. I wouldn’t want to leave someone out by naming all the other Mexican athletes I admire, there are many. Individual honours and prizes are great but without my team-mates or the club I couldn’t do it.

This interview first appeared in the Liverpool edition of United Review.

Source: ManUTD.com
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat 7 Sep - 17:30:42

Whats the chances of Chicha starting games for us this season.

I rate him higher than Welbs any day. Even SAF used to do . But sadly Moyes is more of a Danny lover. He has pledged to transform welbeck into a top quality finisher and in the process has forgotten about our little pea it seems and about his incredible talent. May be he would get opportunities in cup ties and lesser important matches and max will be used as sub in occasional league matches and if it that happens repeatedly i see him leaving us for any of those spanish clus who are after him Sad

what you guys think. do we no longer need him. the guy is quality and moyes awww Sad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next