Adit
Khaled
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SCANDAL! Empty SCANDAL!

Post by Khaled Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Number of Penalties called:
Real Madrid 23 – 8 Barça, Since August 2009 (Florentino Perez 2nd era at Real Madrid) [Mundodeportivo]

SCANDAL!

Penalties called: Madrid 23 – 8 Barça

Since Florentino is the president again, the number of called penalties for Madrid is incredibly different than the number of penalties for Barça

Despite the offensive football they perform, any penalty has been called for Barça this season so far.

Mou thinks that “the referees are doing their job very well”

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/news/the-front-el-mundo-deportivo-04-10-2011/#ixzz1ZqCRd6EF
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL! Empty Re: SCANDAL!

Post by Adit Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Shows what?

we are far more direct team than barca

we relay too much on individual qualities.

We rush too much into boxes

we attacked opponents box far more than barca

barca are conservative,their wing forwards dont really try to dribble etc etc

sorry couldnt resist.And almost all penalties awarded were legit,apart from may be an out side the box foul that called as a penalty.

sorry but with out any proof and RM having won more penalty means SCANDAL is laughable.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:26 pm

-Deleted-
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:41 pm

VibeTribe wrote:The awkward moment when Barca fans complain about judges Rolling Eyes

Mafia fan "Inter Milan fan" speaking about referee mistakes? Calciopoli anyone?

Or this?

===============================

`Cartoon of the Day: El Mundo Deportivo

Messi: “Besides the number of goals, it seems that I’m about to achieve another record … that of penalties not called!”

`Cartoon of the Day: Sport
SCANDAL! 1317671855389-250x96

Pep: “If Messi falls, it’s because they brought him down.”

Messi: “That’s because diving into the pool doesn’t go down well with me … I like football and not swimming.”

Source: http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/offside/cartoon-of-the-day-sport-479/
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Adit wrote:Shows what?

we are far more direct team than barca

we relay too much on individual qualities.

We rush too much into boxes

we attacked opponents box far more than barca

barca are conservative,their wing forwards dont really try to dribble etc etc

sorry couldnt resist.And almost all penalties awarded were legit,apart from may be an out side the box foul that called as a penalty.

sorry but with out any proof and RM having won more penalty means SCANDAL is laughable.

small example, can u solve this? lol

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 pm

This thread is oviously for the lulz.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:12 am

Glad that it announced by media finally. Now lets see what happens. Penalties that r.madrid gets are ridiculous. if you touch by finger its penalty if you kick barca player not penalty
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:15 am

This is the barca forum, all you madrid fans gtfo....I remembered when ragbirjosh posted in the madrid forum about how badly we dive, not ONE barca fan replied to it(because it's your forum).
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:16 am

shinigami99 wrote:This is the barca forum, all you madrid fans gtfo....I remembered when ragbirjosh posted in the madrid forum about how badly we dive, not ONE barca fan replied to it(because it's your forum).
SCANDAL! Applause
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:30 am

Is that 23-8 in La Liga only?

Btw I made thread about this already before the media Very Happy

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t9524-refereeing-scandal-in-la-liga-revealed

Real Madrid

CR7 dive outside the box, ref gave penalty that gave Real Madrid lead over Getafe:

SCANDAL! Di-L1CL

Kaka dive, ref gave penalty that killed the game against Rayo:

SCANDAL! Di-B0E7

CR7 dive on the same game, ref gave penalty:

SCANDAL! Di-4EWL

Barcelona

Messi hacked down in the box against Valencia, ref gave goal kick, would have killed the game:

SCANDAL! Di-3H54

Messi hacked down in the same game, ref gave goal kick, would have given victory for Barca:

SCANDAL! Di-BRN2

Messi clipped in achillestendon against Sporting Gijon, ref gave nothing, would have killed the game:

SCANDAL! Di-ZZ42

SCANDAL! Di-BVCK

Anyway I'm glad it gets regonized in the media finally, and hope it even things out.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:44 pm

I think given the "scandalous" things both teams have done to each other, then you're looking too far into this :coffee:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 pm

I can't believe anyone has the gall to be indignated that Messi's dives didn't result in any penalties.

It's like the boy who cried wolf, even Barcelona-biased referees start becoming dubious after the Motta incident, the Pepe incident, etc.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Omniscient wrote:I can't believe anyone has the gall to be indignated that Messi's dives didn't result in any penalties.

It's like the boy who cried wolf, even Barcelona-biased referees start becoming dubious after the Motta incident, the Pepe incident, etc.
Why do you come trolling in our section? Hopefully the mods will ban you from here, I don't mind when good RM posters like Nick, omarish, prototype, xcx etc. come and add to discussion but when trolls like you just come in here to provoke you should just be banned from this section.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:12 pm

LM were you just reduced points? I saw your post were reported, also Omniscent and izzy26, but they didn't get any points from their insults?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:13 pm

jiopsi wrote:LM were you just reduced points? I saw your post were reported, also Omniscent and izzy26, but they didn't get any points from their insults?
Yeah my bar was dropped. I believe Omniscent got his bar dropped as well.

These guys are just pathetic truly, instead of just putting me on their foes list like I have done with them they go and bring me up in threads and troll then point the finger towards us two.

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
jiopsi wrote:LM were you just reduced points? I saw your post were reported, also Omniscent and izzy26, but they didn't get any points from their insults?
Yeah my bar was dropped. I believe Omniscent got his bar dropped as well.
He didn't, nor did izzy.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:23 pm

I believe we are overstating it a bit. RM are a very direct team so they are bound to get more pens anyways than Barcelona. The only true diver in that team is Scum Maria and it doesnt look like he will be starting for a while. The truth is diving isn't perceived in Spain like it is here, in Spain it is seen as clever. It is a cultural thing tbh. The whole league dives. Statistics is not evidence tbh. We could bring up all the dubious decisions Barca had in the past with the CL, but we are lacking one important thing, DECENT EVIDENCE...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:41 pm

jibers wrote:I believe we are overstating it a bit. RM are a very direct team so they are bound to get more pens anyways than Barcelona. The only true diver in that team is Scum Maria and it doesnt look like he will be starting for a while. The truth is diving isn't perceived in Spain like it is here, in Spain it is seen as clever. It is a cultural thing tbh. The whole league dives. Statistics is not evidence tbh. We could bring up all the dubious decisions Barca had in the past with the CL, but we are lacking one important thing, DECENT EVIDENCE...
Barcelona has had plenty of dubious decisions against them, just as many if not more against them. Just saying.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:49 pm

And this is actually only about La Liga, not Uefa.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:50 pm

jibers wrote:I believe we are overstating it a bit. RM are a very direct team so they are bound to get more pens anyways than Barcelona. The only true diver in that team is Scum Maria and it doesnt look like he will be starting for a while. The truth is diving isn't perceived in Spain like it is here, in Spain it is seen as clever. It is a cultural thing tbh. The whole league dives. Statistics is not evidence tbh. We could bring up all the dubious decisions Barca had in the past with the CL, but we are lacking one important thing, DECENT EVIDENCE...

Cristiano ronaldo, marcelo and now kaka is slowly but surely joining the list.

It´s true that real madrid are more direct but barca have the superior dribblers(the only dribbler in RM that is in the same "league" of iniesta,messi and now alexis sanchez is dive maria) and are the team that attacks the most in la liga and I would also belive that because of that, barca is the team that touches the ball the most inside the penalty area. So being the team that touches the ball inside the penalty area plus having superior dribbler should make it easier for barca to win a penalty..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:58 pm

harhar11 wrote:

It´s true that real madrid are more direct but barca have the superior dribblers(the only dribbler in RM that is in the same "league" of iniesta,messi and now alexis sanchez is dive maria) and are the team that attacks the most in la liga and I would also belive that because of that, barca is the team that touches the ball the most inside the penalty area. So being the team that touches the ball inside the penalty area plus having superior dribbler should make it easier for barca to win a penalty..

You sure you have ever watched a Madrid game before? Laughing

Ever heard of Marcelo? Or Özil? I guess Benzema can't dribble either? And Kaka has also lost his dribbling ability?

Btw, Marcelo is the guy with the highest succesful dribbles. None is close to Messi, and maybe not Iniesta since he is a great dribbler, but if the standard for being a good dribbler is Iniesta and Messi then that standard is too high for almost every footballer out there. Laughing

Real Madrid are fine when it comes to dribbling. Our individual talent is sick.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:01 pm

omarish wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

You sure you have ever watched a Madrid game before? Laughing

Ever heard of Marcelo? Or Özil? I guess Benzema can't dribble either? And Kaka has also lost his dribbling ability?

Btw, Marcelo is the guy with the highest succesful dribbles. None is close to Messi, and maybe not Iniesta since he is a great dribbler, but if the standard for being a good dribbler is Iniesta and Messi then that standard is too high for almost every footballer out there. Laughing

Real Madrid are fine when it comes to dribbling. Our individual talent is sick.

Dribbling Stats La Liga 2010/2011 ( Dribble per match)

1 Lionel Messi 5.6
2 Andrés Iniesta 2.5
3 José Antonio Reyes 2.4
4 Marcelo 2.3
5 Sergio Agüero 2.2
Cristiano Ronaldo 2.2

- Other Barca/Real players: Xavi 1.3, Ozil 1.2, Di Maria 1.9, Alves 1.5, Villa & Pedro 0.9, Busquets 0.8, Alonso 0.2, benzema 0.8, Kaka 1.

Note: 2011/2012 until now Messi has 4.5 dribble per game, Thiago comes second with 2.3, Iniesta 1..

Real Madrid: cr7 1, marcelo 2, dimaria 1.8, ozil 0.8, benzema 0.4 .
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:39 am

Please dont make a big deal of it, we are still killing them ..
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:24 am

Khaled, so your telling me busquets is just as good at dribbling as benzema? some things you can compare with stats, but DEFINITELY not dribbling.

Ronaldo is on par with iniesta at dribbling IMO, especially when he actually thinks and uses the stepovers smarter. Iniesta dribbles in close spaces better, but CR thrives more when you give him space.
Marcelo, kaka, di maria, ozil are all fantastic dribblers as well
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Giggity, Iniesta and Messi are one of the best dribblers in this modern era. If I had to compare with them with anyone in Real Madrid it would be Benzema and Marcelo. What Khaled doesn't show is how many games these played last season.

Did Benzema play the whole season? He didn't play until Higgy got injured and he is only gaining form now.

Marcelo didn't though and Arbeloa had his spot for a while.

Also, does Marcelo get to dribble as much as Iniesta from the backline? Tbh you've better dribblers but I wouldn't say you're miles ahead of us in the dribbling category? I still agree with Real Madrid has more dribblers. I mean besides Messi and Iniesta, who else dribbles? (not counting Sanchez now?)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next