aford92
S
rwo power
Lord Awesome
Giovanni10
31 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Delusional protesting of player bias - Page 4 Empty Re: Delusional protesting of player bias

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:38

chad4401 wrote:smh this forum is so lol, i swear if anyone say anything good about benzema your such a fanboy all of a suddend, we are talking about the same benz what owned man u, fiorentina, etc... with lyon here at 19-20 yrs old, and 1 1/2 bad seasons later he is rubbish and his name should never be mention in a good light again, end of the day he is a brilliant player and is fully deserving of the comparisons he get with r9

I don't rate him to be worldclass now, but I can definitely see him becoming the best striker in the future because his potential is scary. His link-up play is great, but he still misses too many tap-ins for me. I am sure he will improve though. His first touch is extremely sexy too.

Even in terms of potential, If R9 ( at Benz's age) was a 9.5/10, then Benz would be 8.5/10 at best ( that is still freaking amazing but still).

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Delusional protesting of player bias - Page 4 Empty Re: Delusional protesting of player bias

Post by The Messiah Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:41

The xcx wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Madrid Fans are extremely delusional

I mean they just managed to get passed cpl first 16 in ages and they think they are the best, because of some ancient cpl trophy.

Casilas hype bore me to death.

but I do agree Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the most complete attacker now...

says the bayern fan who thinks his team is the best because of a good 2 months
1.5 half months, just to be fair Smile

Champions league Final 2010.

I say Bayern is the best because I am fan and I'm agree I biased, some of my post like most inform player for national team and Spain/Germany XI I intentionally fill the team with Bayern players to show that I am Biase and should not be taken seriously.

That's the character I am playing here.

However I have never rated any Bayern player above any other player that is rightly due.

Say for example I am among the few people that think Gomez Cavani is better than Mario Gomez.

But Madrid fans are not just Baised but they actually believe it.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:44; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:44

chad4401 wrote:smh this forum is so lol, i swear if anyone say anything good about benzema your such a fanboy all of a suddend, we are talking about the same benz what owned man u, fiorentina, etc... with lyon here at 19-20 yrs old, and 1 1/2 bad seasons later he is rubbish and his name should never be mention in a good light again, end of the day he is a brilliant player and is fully deserving of the comparisons he get with r9

The only this that is 'lol' is you comparing Benzema to one of the best (for me the best) players ever. Who was the best player in the world when he was 20, won 2 world cups and won everything else except for a UCL (Carlos Queiroz's fault). If Benzema destroyed Man U then why did Man U knock them out? He only scored 1 goal, that is not destroying, Ronaldo destroyed them with a hat-trick at Old Trafford. He didn't destroy Fiorentina either, he didn't even score past them. They both won a game 1-0 but Benzema didn't score.

So he did well at Lyon, when Lyon were the best team in Ligue 1 by far and nobody could touch them. It's like what Hernandez is doing with Man United now, he's not suddenly turned into an amazing player it's just that he plays for the best team in the league that create dozens of chances for him each game.

Benzema was pretty bad in his first season for Madrid, scored a fair few last season although he still misses too many chances and only scores tap ins and simple goals and never shows a bit of magic when his team needs it to break a tight game. With the chances Ozil, Ronaldo and Di Maria make for him he should score much more than he does.

But yeah, obviously he is worth of comparisons with Ronaldo, who single handedly won countless games for Barca, Inter, Real and Brazil. Who won World Player of the Year 3 times, who is the all time leading World Cup goalscorer, who was the worlds best player at 20 and who consistently performed in the best leagues in the world despite terrible injuries.

Meanwhile Benzema isn't even the best striker at Real Madrid now and was dropped at the end of last season for Man City's 5th choice striker.

Worthy of comparisons to Ronaldo...yeah right. :facepalm:
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:44

Idrisozet wrote:
The xcx wrote:
diptiman wrote:

I mean they just managed to get passed cpl first 16 in ages and they think they are the best, because of some ancient cpl trophy.

I say Bayern is the best because I am fan and I agree I biased, I have never rated any Bayern player above any other player that is rightly due.

Say for example I am among the few people that think Gomez Cavani is better than Mario Gomez.

Champ League finalists of 2010, what an amazing achievment.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:46

The xcx wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
The xcx wrote:
diptiman wrote:

I say Bayern is the best because I am fan and I agree I biased, I have never rated any Bayern player above any other player that is rightly due.

Champ League finalists in 2010, what an amazing achievment.

Yeah Champions league Finalists, an achievement Madrid will die for.

and probably no French team will get there for a very long time, not even in their dreams.

Ask Lyon about that.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:49

Idrisozet wrote:
The xcx wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
The xcx wrote:
diptiman wrote:

and probably no French team will get there for a very long time, not even in their dreams.

Ask Lyon about that.
Im no french if thats what your saying, but this is football and any team can be a Cl finalist, just like Baya Munich
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 20:55

The xcx wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
The xcx wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
The xcx wrote:
diptiman wrote:

Ask Lyon about that.
Im no french if thats what your saying, but this is football and any team can be a Cl finalist, just like Baya Munich

No..!!! Not every team can.

Say for example Olympique Marseille can't
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:03

aford92 wrote:

The only this that is 'lol' is you comparing Benzema to one of the best (for me the best) players ever. Who was the best player in the world when he was 20, won 2 world cups and won everything else except for a UCL (Carlos Queiroz's fault). If Benzema destroyed Man U then why did Man U knock them out? He only scored 1 goal, that is not destroying, Ronaldo destroyed them with a hat-trick at Old Trafford. He didn't destroy Fiorentina either, he didn't even score past them. They both won a game 1-0 but Benzema didn't score.

So he did well at Lyon, when Lyon were the best team in Ligue 1 by far and nobody could touch them. It's like what Hernandez is doing with Man United now, he's not suddenly turned into an amazing player it's just that he plays for the best team in the league that create dozens of chances for him each game.

Benzema was pretty bad in his first season for Madrid, scored a fair few last season although he still misses too many chances and only scores tap ins and simple goals and never shows a bit of magic when his team needs it to break a tight game. With the chances Ozil, Ronaldo and Di Maria make for him he should score much more than he does.

But yeah, obviously he is worth of comparisons with Ronaldo, who single handedly won countless games for Barca, Inter, Real and Brazil. Who won World Player of the Year 3 times, who is the all time leading World Cup goalscorer, who was the worlds best player at 20 and who consistently performed in the best leagues in the world despite terrible injuries.

Meanwhile Benzema isn't even the best striker at Real Madrid now and was dropped at the end of last season for Man City's 5th choice striker.

I agree with most of this post.

Hernandez is indeed overhyped but what he did for Chivas & and the Mexico NT pretty much spews what he's really made of.

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:08; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:07

Apparently Pirlo is now the best CM in the world.
Now I wonder who is saying that.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:10

alexjanosik wrote:Apparently Pirlo is now the best CM in the world.

You gotta admit it was argueable. Xavi's going down, as well, now.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:11

And who said that ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:11

That is mostly knee-jerk reactions at Pirlo having some prime performances.
They are lighthearted remarks mostly just like the Abate hype, you will not
see anyone sporting them in the long run.

It is no doubt that in his Prime Pirlo is a contender for the best CM.
Just as Xavi at his prime (which is currently) is a contender for the the best CM.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:14

Certainly when I made this thread, I didn't imply that certain players are over-hyped in general.

I will clarify that I find it ridiculous how often supports pump up their own team's players as the best.

I like the Kahn argument, I would say that it is a bit harsh to say he is not one of the best of all time... but lets face it, he retired way after he declined as a player. It was almost embarrassing watching him try to throw that old body around like he used to when he was sprightly.

Van Persie claim was also backed up. Sure he is a great player, but ffs you'd have to be a 13 year old Arsenal fan to think he is one of the best around/ or to ever have played.

I take criticism on the part of my team as well. I will also admit that while Benzema is starting to fulfill his potential, many Real Madrid fans are already starting to Idolise him.

Fair enough there are allowable exceptions too:

Abate, Podolski etc etc &

of course Mole can pump up Newcastle players, shame, nobody takes that seriously anyway Laughing

+ Che and Hispano can pump up Valencia players for the same reason (because if they didn't we wouldn't pay any attention to them at all Laughing )

Basically, I would call for people to think logically before they make stupid claims about the strength of their own team's players.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:16

Idrisozet wrote:
No..!!! Not every team can.

Say for example Olympique Marseille can't

Actually they can. If they fix their problems then I would fancy them doing a Porto.

Heck, they've already won the CL.

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:18; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:17

Giovanni10 wrote:

of course Mole can pump up Newcastle players, shame, nobody takes that seriously anyway Laughing

Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:17

Lord Spencer wrote:

That is mostly knee-jerk reactions at Pirlo having some prime performances.
They are lighthearted remarks mostly just like the Abate hype, you will not
see anyone sporting them in the long run.

It is no doubt that in his Prime Pirlo is a contender for the best CM.
Just as Xavi at his prime (which is currently) is a contender for the the best CM.

I'd say Xavi is just past his prime. The difference is still minimal though. But you can tell he's not lasting as long as he used to.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:19

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:

Sad

I do!! And it's not just because I'm a Newcastle fan too.
It is really but ssshhh.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:20

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:

Sad

Kidding Bro, Cabaye is a B E A S T!!! affraid
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:21

Giovanni10 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:

Sad

You gave me all the ammo i needed Very Happy

Cabaye > Alonso :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:21

aford92 wrote:

No one in the world atm is not good enough to be compared to R9, but I can say that you don't even watch Benzema play if you think he can score only tap ins. Shocked

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:24

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:

Sad

You gave me all the ammo i needed Very Happy

Cabaye > Alonso :coffee:

Spit the TRUTH brother! i haven't lol'd so hard at a pc screen in ages!
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:26

2 players I'd want from Newcastle, no joke.

Jose Enrique (Liverpool now) & Cabaye.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:30

Lord Hispano wrote:2 players I'd want from Newcastle, no joke.

At Valencia !? Luis Enrique slots right into the first team (mind you Mathieu is playing really well of late). Cabaye? Is he going to bench Banega?

This just in: Cabaye to Valencia and Banega to Real Madrid :coffee:
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:30

aford92 wrote:

smh benz style of play is similar to r9 cause benz himself idolized r9, thus made his game after him which is why he get the comparisons to r9
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:32

Giovanni10 wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:2 players I'd want from Newcastle, no joke.

At Valencia !? Luis Enrique slots right into the first team (mind you Mathieu is playing really well of late). Cabaye? Is he going to bench Banega?

This just in: Cabaye to Valencia and Banega to Real Madrid :coffee:

But Enrique can Defend. Smile And Cabaye can cover or acompany Banega.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 21:33

STOP! and READ! Of pivotal importance to this thread..

If you hold RICARDO QUARESMA in high regard

GTFO, just delete your account right now.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next