Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments?

+53
zizzle
Charrua
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
azzurres
free_cat
Nishankly
Arquitecto
Abramovich
Be/\/ceCALI
Lord Hades
baresi
InterMalia
Emaharg
Albiceleste
Le Samourai
Fadi
guest7
Lord Spencer
Lord Awesome
BeautifulGame
B-Mac
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Giovanni10
Highburied
Zealous
justdoit_
archwooohh
Guiltybystander
El Chelsea Fuerte
che
Magricos
Raptorgunner
Dnmac4
xabi
Vibe
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
Artemis
cyberman
Amar
Seppuku
RedOranje
IAmManUnited
RED
Ganso
Art Morte
RealGunner
Sushi Master
EarlyPrototype
OLpower
Gil
57 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 5 Empty Re: Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments?

Post by Lex Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:16 pm

cyberman wrote:hey genius, hes never accused anyone of racism before

SMH
He never claimed he did?

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 5 Empty Re: Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments?

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:17 pm

mr bethell is the groundsman sepi

your research into this manner is impeccable...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:18 pm

[quote="Lex"][quote="cyberman"]hey genius, hes never accused anyone of racism before

SMH[/quote]He never claimed he did?[/quote]
then what does crying wolf imply?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:18 pm

WHY DOESNT MY QUOTE BUTTON WORK!!!!!!

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:18 pm

[quote="cyberman"]still believes strongly.. if he was lying hed let it go..

.http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2011/1017/manunited_evra.html[/quote

He's digged himself in a hole...of course he is carrying on..he must provide proof.

If he can prove it, I hold my hands up and accept any ban Suarez receives as it's a bad act.

but making allegations outta your ass is WORSE than racism.

It's like Amanda Knox story !!!!!!

Having said that, I still think It's a tactic by Ferguson to ruin Suarez' image. You go to forums of other clubs, and they are calling for Suarez to be hanged and wishing their players break his legs even now that nothing, and absolutey nothing has been proved. Fergie's tactics are working, it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Yeah Sepi apologise to Evra........ call him or send him a text :lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:21 pm

just to tidy this little matter up...
same twit from LFC official website who tweeted the crap about evra thats being retweeted... from redcafe..

I set out to show how this was wrong. I said Evra had accused people, based on 'previous' ie: the groundsman. This statement was not true.

Yeah he set out to embarrass all the Liverpool fans that retweeted him and used his "official" position to try and make Evra out to be a serial accuser. *bleep* joke.

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:22 pm

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Patrice-Evra-handed-four-game-ban-for-altercation-with-Chelsea-groundsman-article34544.html

:coffee:

Evra is not a character to ignore being racially abused 10 TIMES by one person, especially by a troll like Suarez. Evra would have kicked him.

He said 10 times, how come all those videos, microphones, EVEN HIS OWN UNITED TEAM-MATES...no one has said anything yet ?!

10 times is a lot.

10 times.

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:22 pm

sepi, why would sir alex try to unsettle him after the match?

the logic is ridiculous lol

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:23 pm

cyberman wrote:
hey genius, hes never accused anyone of racism before

SMH

oh.. well if that's true, then my bad. Doesn't change the fact that he still acts like an arrogant, big-headed troll. What the hell is the point of running to the media about something like this? Don't get me wrong, nobody deserves to be racially abused but it happens, and players should just learn to brush it off and move on. He can dish out the shit talk and criticism towards others, but he can't take it, plain and simple. Remember his "men against boys" comment? How IRONIC that seems now.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Rumours are going the N word Suarez used against Evra, was indeed "Nutmeg"

Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 5 Kobreluis

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:24 pm

if you were suarez, would you try to wind evra up in front of everybody or wait till hes up close so no-one can hear?

how many times has racism been caught on camera and has seen a player banned? its practically impossible to enforce

hell, 2 members of the utd backroom heard the chelsea groundsman abuse evra yet thats still seen as a lie

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm

[quote="Be/\/ceCALI"][quote="cyberman"]
hey genius, hes never accused anyone of racism before

SMH[/quote]

oh.. well if that's true, then my bad. Doesn't change the fact that he still acts like an arrogant, big-headed troll. What the hell is the point of running to the media about something like this? Don't get me wrong, nobody deserves to be racially abused but it happens, and players should just learn to brush it off and move on. He can dish out the shit talk and criticism towards others, but he can't take it, plain and simple. Remember his "men against boys" comment? How IRONIC that seems now. [/quote]

whys it ironic?

telling the truth and getting racially abused are miles apart

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Fergie doesn't care about that one match.

He wants to unsettle Liverpool's best player. He has done that before with Crouch and Mascherano. After his rants about Crouch when he was with us, Fouls started giving out many more fouls against Crouch when he was doing an aerial battle. Masch's yellow card rates also went up.

Can you imagine Suarez going to WBA in 2 weeks and being tackle by Malumbu......if Suarez reacts to make a complaint, the crowd will be on his tits simply because Malumbu is Black and whether or not Suarez is deemed innocent or not, that picture of Fergie and Evra saying he is racist always remains.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:27 pm

I think Suarez has created that image for himself TBH. Suarez is a tough guy though , none of this shit will affect him, he handled the Ghana incident really well and I'm sure he'll handle this equally.

The people on those other forums are such idiots.I bet you if they encounter a real life example of Racism they will just sit by and let it go but they are quick to incite violence on a player who I am all but 100% sure is not racist.Pathetic.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:29 pm

cyberman wrote:if you were suarez, would you try to wind evra up in front of everybody or wait till hes up close so no-one can hear?

how many times has racism been caught on camera and has seen a player banned? its practically impossible to enforce

hell, 2 members of the utd backroom heard the chelsea groundsman abuse evra yet thats still seen as a lie

Schmeichel was involved in a racism case if I remember correctly.

and yes, Evra and Suarez got so close in 10 occasions Rolling Eyes , interesting because it was Duck face druggie marking Suarez and not Evra. Evra marked suarez only for 2 corners and he was wounded up from before the KO.

O yea, Suarez went close to Evra's ears 10 times to say the N word, hell even if Evra was Mila Kunis, and Suaerz wanted to lick her face, he wouldn't gone to her ears 10 times.

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:29 pm

[quote="Sepi"]Fergie doesn't care about that one match.

He wants to unsettle Liverpool's best player. He has done that before with Crouch and Mascherano. After his rants about Crouch when he was with us, Fouls started giving out many more fouls against Crouch when he was doing an aerial battle. Masch's yellow card rates also went up.

Can you imagine Suarez going to WBA in 2 weeks and being tackle by Malumbu......if Suarez reacts to make a complaint, the crowd will be on his tits simply because Malumbu is Black and whether or not Suarez is deemed innocent or not, that picture of Fergie and Evra saying he is racist always remains. [/quote]

when has he ranted against crouch? mascherano? links? i have literally no idea what youre talking about..

you cant post about unsettling best players then point to freaking crouch and mascherano lol

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Hell Busquets was actually caught saying it on camera and nothing happened

These things always go unpunished

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:33 pm

corners etc
if utd have a corner we leave evra back who would be close to suarez to stop a counter attack
theres plently of oppertunities for suarez to get close to evra

look, evra didnt say that he was abused and heres the video to prove it, he said it straight after the match and assumed the cameras picked it up

finding the proof is basicly out of his hands, but he apparently feels strongly about it to follow on

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Well that settles it then, no proof but Evra feels strongly about it

I'm convinced
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:36 pm

cyberman wrote:
Sepi wrote:Fergie doesn't care about that one match.

Can you imagine Suarez going to WBA in 2 weeks and being tackle by Malumbu......if Suarez reacts to make a complaint, the crowd will be on his tits simply because Malumbu is Black and whether or not Suarez is deemed innocent or not, that picture of Fergie and Evra saying he is racist always remains.

when has he ranted against crouch? mascherano? links? i have literally no idea what youre talking about..

you cant post about unsettling best players then point to freaking crouch and mascherano lol

When Crouch netted the winner in FA Cup QF of 2006, and he still holds that grudge against him as seen when he complained AGAIN about Crouch when your lot drew Stoke. Asking for protection and all that crap.

about Masch, think it was after his sending off when you battered us 3-0 in 2008 and again even now that Masch is gone for Liverpool, he is still after him. do you remember Fergie mockingly said he'd tae Masch from Barca team if he could only take one player, basically just to have another dig at him ?

I'll find the links to those and send...at library now.

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:36 pm

im sure the sarky arsenal fans favour was exactly the audience evra hoped to get on his side..

evra appreciates your backing..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:36 pm

I felt strongly about my ability to fly, my injured back now disagrees with me.

(I didn't really attempt to fly, but you get the point)
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 pm

but crouch plays for stoke.. so it proves that its about crouchs play rather than his club
and mascherano was a joke 5 minutes after the game, he was asked whod he have from barca and he said mascherano obviously..you ask such stupid questions sometimes and laughed it off

its funny, not a viscous attack thats intended to unsettle him ffs

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:42 pm

cyberman wrote:
whys it ironic?

telling the truth and getting racially abused are miles apart

haha, yeah maybe you think he was telling the truth, but as a professional athlete, you don't say something like that about any team unless you're shameless and have 0 class. What if after Barca 5-0 Real, Messi said "RM is shittier than us, and won't win the league as long as we're around"- that claim could possibly be the truth, but it doesn't mean you have to be totally classless and say that to the public.

It's ironic because you can't make that claim about a whole team, especially when things aren't going well for them, then cry to the media when someone supposedly calls you a "NigNog" .. I mean, really? You see nothing pathetic about what Evra did? Very childish behavior.

I seriously doubt he was really that offended by what Suarez said, but rather he just wants to stir shit up and get him in trouble.

It's like the kid who beats you 1on1 in basketball then rubs it in your face all day, but goes crying to the principal when someone insults him. It's easy to act like such a big shot when you're in the winning team. All I am saying is this: If you can dish it out time and time again, you better be able to take it as well. Plain and Simple.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:43 pm

cyberman wrote:im sure the sarky arsenal fans favour was exactly the audience evra hoped to get on his side..

evra appreciates your backing..

Regardless of which team I support, I don't think I could every like Patrice Evra as a person, even if I was a hardcore UTD fan like yourself.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next