Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments?

+53
zizzle
Charrua
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
azzurres
free_cat
Nishankly
Arquitecto
Abramovich
Be/\/ceCALI
Lord Hades
baresi
InterMalia
Emaharg
Albiceleste
Le Samourai
Fadi
guest7
Lord Spencer
Lord Awesome
BeautifulGame
B-Mac
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Giovanni10
Highburied
Zealous
justdoit_
archwooohh
Guiltybystander
El Chelsea Fuerte
che
Magricos
Raptorgunner
Dnmac4
xabi
Vibe
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
Artemis
cyberman
Amar
Seppuku
RedOranje
IAmManUnited
RED
Ganso
Art Morte
RealGunner
Sushi Master
EarlyPrototype
OLpower
Gil
57 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 3 Empty Re: Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments?

Post by B-Mac Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:47 am

the legend of Suarez the *bleep* grows on :coffee:

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 3 Empty Re: Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:53 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:the legend of Suarez the *bleep* grows on :coffee:

except that Evra has played the race card 3 times before and neither of those accusations came true :coffee:

If this isn't proven, Evra should get the ban that Suarez would get (if proven guilty)

Hate those black people who use the race card all the time to play the victim role....sometimes it's so excessive, that I am afraid of using the word black I swear. I actually say Africa-American 95% of the time, even if the person has no American root, since people conceive the word black as racist :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:05 am

I would be naive to believe Suarez never would have done something like this.Simiplarly one would be stupid to believe Evra isnt capable of making up shit like this.Neither of them arent Angels so trying to portray one as humble and as villain is vain.

It would make lot of sense just to wait for investigation to see whether there is any thruth in this.Suarez deserves to be punished if he is found guilty.I dont think any Liverpool fan will contest.

Similarly surely Evra also should be punished if Suarez is found innocent.Playing the race card against others innocent is surely is as disgusting as racially abusing others?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:40 am

che wrote:
Magricos wrote:It's going to be probed by the FA.

so it's settled then, suarez did something to a man utd player, 60 match ban and a 5 million fine
Cause he's not English. :coffee:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 am

Sepi wrote:
I actually say Africa-American 95% of the time, even if the person has no American root, since people conceive the word black as racist :facepalm:

This is actually a bit amusing while also a good point.

Because the word "nigger" (read it "the n word" if you want, but I'm not going to refrain from using a perfectly good word just because in some context it's considered offensive) really is just another word for "black".

The word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, meaning the color "black".

-Wiki

So, in theory, if you cannot say "nigger" you shouldn't be able to say "black" either. I think it's really sad, ridiculous and outright stupid if the same development that the word "nigger" went through - from a neutral word to an offensive one - is now happening to the word "black". I mean, come on, how petty can we get...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:16 am

Let's just believe Evra, because he's totally not a giant c*nt at all

Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 3 Evra2f77d

Rolling Eyes
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 am

What will happen if suarez is found guilty?
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:54 am

Art Morte wrote:
Sepi wrote:
I actually say Africa-American 95% of the time, even if the person has no American root, since people conceive the word black as racist Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 3 1625187496

Because the word "nigger" (read it "the n word" if you want, but I'm not going to refrain from using a perfectly good word just because in some context it's considered offensive) really is just another word for "black".

The word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, meaning the color "black".

-Wiki

So, in theory, if you cannot say "nigger" you shouldn't be able to say "black" either. I think it's really sad, ridiculous and outright stupid if the same development that the word "nigger" went through - from a neutral word to an offensive one - is now happening to the word "black". I mean, come on, how petty can we get...

I think the word your meaning is "negro", "nigger" is just a gross mispronunciation of the word "negro", which is why "nigger" is usually used on racial context because it is a slang term, as opposed to a real word. That being said, "negro" is just another word that means black. Saying to a black person that he is black is not offensive if you don't want it to be, just as saying to a white/red/yellow/green/blue person that they are so is not offensive.

What I find very funny is that the culture of political correctness in the U.S. grew so out of control that they censor books that contain "nigger" and change them to "slave" or "the N-word". And not only for recent books which would be understandable but to old classics like Mark Twain's "The Adventures of Hucklberry Finn" which is considered the greatest American classic by some critics.

It is stupid and ignorant to censor a book which was written at the 1800's and to even call it "the most racist book" when it is in fact making fun of the whole institution. It was stupid, ignorant, and shows that the people who called for the book to be banned cannot read to save their lives.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:05 am

The N word is a very negatively loaded word and the way Suarez used it is not just to call him "black". It was meant to offend Evra.

Also, the N-word is a racial slur and I think we should respect that black people get offended by it and stop using it.

And Suarez is a huge douche.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:18 am

Lord Spencer wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
Sepi wrote:
I actually say Africa-American 95% of the time, even if the person has no American root, since people conceive the word black as racist Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 3 1625187496

-Wiki

I think the word your meaning is "negro", "nigger" is just a gross mispronunciation of the word "negro", which is why "nigger" is usually used on racial context because it is a slang term, as opposed to a real word. That being said, "negro" is just another word that means black. Saying to a black person that he is black is not offensive if you don't want it to be, just as saying to a white/red/yellow/green/blue person that they are so is not offensive.

Negro, niger, nigger, it's all the same word, really. You use one version of it and everybody gets what you mean. And the word means "black".

Okay, I understand that the word "nigger" has turned from a neutral word to offensive, but what Sepi said that according to his experiences using the word "black" is now also becoming offensive is just unbelievable to me. I also don't get why the word "nigger" has become such a huge tabboo that it has to be censored and stuff. If you want to offend someone, you can do it with the tone of your voice using absolutely any words at all.

ps. Here's a song I like, it's called the Black Sun:

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:34 am

I know it's something of a double standard that you aren't allowed to use that word.

In a perfect world this problem wouldn't exist, but we don't live in a perfect world. The best we can do is have this small double standard to make up for an extremely large double standard (the idea that another human being is inferior to you because of his skin colour).

I know you guys don't harbour any ill intentions when you are having a go at political correctness but there are too many douche bags out there who feel this is a valid shield they can use to be douche bags.

Having said all this I'd like to think in the near future this stops being an issue as people get more and more integrated with each other.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:09 pm

omarish wrote:The N word is a very negatively loaded word and the way Suarez used it is not just to call him "black". It was meant to offend Evra.

Also, the N-word is a racial slur and I think we should respect that black people get offended by it and stop using it.

And Suarez is a huge douche.

The way suarez used it? Did u hear it by any chance ? hmm
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Zealous wrote:I know it's something of a double standard that you aren't allowed to use that word.

In a perfect world this problem wouldn't exist, but we don't live in a perfect world. The best we can do is have this small double standard to make up for an extremely large double standard (the idea that another human being is inferior to you because of his skin colour).

I know you guys don't harbour any ill intentions when you are having a go at political correctness but there are too many douche bags out there who feel this is a valid shield they can use to be douche bags.

Having said all this I'd like to think in the near future this stops being an issue as people get more and more integrated with each other.

I don't have a problem with censoring the word "nigger", it is a racial slur like "sand nigger", "dink", "goy", and such is meant as a racial profiling and insult. What I have a problem with is ignoring the historical context of Mark Twain's book and claiming it a racist book because it uses the N-word to describe black. Which is what people back in the 1800's did. To expect Mark Twain to invent another term and use it is ridicilous. Especially when you have tons of old western, Arabic, Chinese, Indian, texts that bashes the other cultures/races unreservedly and are not censored. You can't censor history.

That being said, I hope we no longer need to insult each other to convince ourselves of the size of our dicks. Also, if someone calls me a sand nigger (meaning to insult), he better gets prepared to lose an ear. I bite Twisted Evil
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Ganso wrote:i wouldn't be surprised,Argentinians and Uruguayans are very racist..

true that, i know argentinians are.........
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:11 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Zealous wrote:I know it's something of a double standard that you aren't allowed to use that word.

I don't have a problem with censoring the word "nigger", it is a racial slur like "sand nigger", "dink", "goy", and such is meant as a racial profiling and insult. What I have a problem with is ignoring the historical context of Mark Twain's book and claiming it a racist book because it uses the N-word to describe black. Which is what people back in the 1800's did. To expect Mark Twain to invent another term and use it is ridicilous. Especially when you have tons of old western, Arabic, Chinese, Indian, texts that bashes the other cultures/races unreservedly and are not censored. You can't censor history.

That being said, I hope we no longer need to insult each other to convince ourselves of the size of our dicks. Also, if someone calls me a sand nigger (meaning to insult), he better gets prepared to lose an ear. I bite Twisted Evil

Don't get me wrong I think censoring twain's book is ridiculous. In the context of the time it was acceptable.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Luis Suarez
I'm upset by the acusations of racism. I can only say that I have always respected and respect everybody. We are all the same. I go to the field with the maximum illusion of a little child who enjoys what he does, not to create conflicts.

on twitter now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Sepi wrote:Luis Suarez
I'm upset by the acusations of racism. I can only say that I have always respected and respect everybody. We are all the same. I go to the field with the maximum illusion of a little child who enjoys what he does, not to create conflicts.

on twitter now.

LOL.

As much as I like him No

As to who I would believe, both of these guys are capable of being crazy idiots.

One thing to consider tho, Suarez comes from South America , not the typically Xenophobic European countries, so I doubt he's racist.But you don't have to be racist to make racist comments.............
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:08 pm

It's funny, because "negro" in Spanish is a general term for black people. It can even be used as a friendly nickname. I know plenty of guys who are called "El Negro" and they take 0% offense in it.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:50 pm

When I thought I couldn't hate him anymore Mad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Funny how people are quick to dismiss something as serious as this just because the person who is claiming it is Evra. smh.

Saurez...this animal actually bit another player before. He is a horrible person and I honestly wouldn't put it past him to racially abuse Evra just to wind him up.

Evra, a player who always keeps his cool on the pitch and has never been sent off for United all of sudden got vexed from something suarez said. I believe Evra 100%.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:05 pm

I wonder if biting someone falls under "The maximum illusion of a little child who enjoys what he does, not to create conflicts." LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Zealous wrote:I wonder if biting someone falls under "The maximum illusion of a little child who enjoys what he does, not to create conflicts." LOL

LOL so true.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Funny how people are quick to dismiss something as serious as this just because the person who is claiming it is Evra. smh.

Saurez...this animal actually bit another player before. He is a horrible person and I honestly wouldn't put it past him to racially abuse Evra just to wind him up.

Evra, a player who always keeps his cool on the pitch and has never been sent off for United all of sudden got vexed from something suarez said. I believe Evra 100%.

Did you believe Evra when he accused Steve Finnan in 2006, Chelsea ground man in 2008, and some other persin during the world cup and all of those accusations came to fuk all as well Laughing

Evra spat at our fans...that's how much of a miserable c*nt he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Zealous wrote:I wonder if biting someone falls under "The maximum illusion of a little child who enjoys what he does, not to create conflicts." LOL

well he did say little child.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Sepi wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:Funny how people are quick to dismiss something as serious as this just because the person who is claiming it is Evra. smh.

Did you believe Evra when he accused Steve Finnan in 2006, Chelsea ground man in 2008, and some other persin during the world cup and all of those accusations came to fuk all as well Laughing

Not much evidence and it is hard to prove without cameras or microphones around. It's pretty much his word against theirs. But I believe Evra wouldn't make something as serious as this up.

The FA are gonna analyze thew the evidence and look back at both reports of the incident + Marriner's report.

And Evra didn't spit at LFC fans...he blew a kiss and then kissed that famous badge. Legend! Cool
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Sepi wrote:

This. Idiot thought it would be funny to wind him up. Laughing

It's so pathetic that he has the guts to complain now. Guess he didn't like the taste of his own medicine.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next