Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments?

+53
zizzle
Charrua
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
azzurres
free_cat
Nishankly
Arquitecto
Abramovich
Be/\/ceCALI
Lord Hades
baresi
InterMalia
Emaharg
Albiceleste
Le Samourai
Fadi
guest7
Lord Spencer
Lord Awesome
BeautifulGame
B-Mac
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Giovanni10
Highburied
Zealous
justdoit_
archwooohh
Guiltybystander
El Chelsea Fuerte
che
Magricos
Raptorgunner
Dnmac4
xabi
Vibe
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
Artemis
cyberman
Amar
Seppuku
RedOranje
IAmManUnited
RED
Ganso
Art Morte
RealGunner
Sushi Master
EarlyPrototype
OLpower
Gil
57 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 4 Empty Re: Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments?

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Sepi wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:Funny how people are quick to dismiss something as serious as this just because the person who is claiming it is Evra. smh.

Saurez...this animal actually bit another player before. He is a horrible person and I honestly wouldn't put it past him to racially abuse Evra just to wind him up.

Evra, a player who always keeps his cool on the pitch and has never been sent off for United all of sudden got vexed from something suarez said. I believe Evra 100%.

Did you believe Evra when he accused Steve Finnan in 2006, Chelsea ground man in 2008, and some other persin during the world cup and all of those accusations came to fuk all as well Laughing

Evra spat at our fans...that's how much of a miserable c*nt he is.

This. Idiot thought it would be funny to wind him up. Laughing

It's so pathetic that he has the guts to complain now. Guess he didn't like the taste of his own medicine.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 4 Empty Re: Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments?

Post by cyberman Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:10 pm

what medicine? when has evra ever been a racist?

you literally made up a little story in your little head

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:23 pm

cyberman wrote:what medicine? when has evra ever been a racist?

you literally made up a little story in your little head

No, you grow up your own little head.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:59 am

When it's revealed that Evra was talking breeze yet again, i think a nice hefty ban and fine should follow
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:12 am

Both are scum, couldn't care less.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:13 am

Lex wrote:When it's revealed that Evra was talking breeze yet again, i think a nice hefty ban and fine should follow

Liverpool have counter-sued Evra and asked for a lengthy ban for him if his claims aren't proved Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Evra has been caught up in similar rows before, although he has never made allegations himself.

Three years ago he was at the centre of a race row when Chelsea groundsman Sam Bethel was accused, and later exonerated, after a member of United’s staff said he used racist language against the French full-back.

Five years ago, Liverpool’s Steve Finnan was also subjected to a police investigation, and then cleared, after TV viewers suggested they had lip-read a racist insult aimed at Evra.

The latest incident comes as the anti-discrimination body Kick It Out promotes its weeks of action, which began last Thursday and runs through to October 31.

source
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Does Liverpool have any dark skinned footballers?I can't remember a single one when I think about it...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Does Liverpool have any dark skinned footballers?I can't remember a single one when I think about it...

No since Babel left.

Darkest in first team squad is Glen Johnson, but even he is not Black.

We have a Black owner though....LeBron banana

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 4 Glen%20johnson%20horror%20hair

If that guy aint black then i am not either lol.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Alvaro Pereira and Abel Hernandez are of dark skin. We have tons of dark skinned players playing in our Latin American NTs.

Didn't even get a drop of racism from anyone in La Copa.

Sounds like typical Evra horseshit to me.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Evra is a smart a$$hole, that is a kiss, but surely looks like he is spitting, he knew on replay it will be seen as a kiss, and Pool fans will think he is spitting at them, he wanted to wind them up, then he kissed the Man U badge.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:50 pm

people dont necessarily need to be white to be racist though

in india here most of us are brown - skinned but vary from fair skinned in the north to dark skinned in the east and south.. we complaing of racism ofthen by australians and europeans and we are also the most racist country in the world when we call darker skinned people kalu and make fun of them which is a kind of racism

sad
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:52 pm

diptiman wrote: people dont necessarily need to be white to be racist though

in india here most of us are brown - skinned but vary from fair skinned in the north to dark skinned in the east and south.. we complaing of racism ofthen by australians and europeans and we are also the most racist country in the world when we call darker skinned people kalu and make fun of them which is a kind of racism

sad
Not the case in South America where we have white, black, brown, yellow and blue people all happily mating and having beautiful babies.

It's not eradicated 100%, of course. That's fantasy, but racism in South America is so damn rare and against our whole culture that it's not even taken seriously. I mean we're a mix of everything.

Which is why it doesn't make sence for Suarez to head to England where you also have a huge variety of people and IMO, a racially tolerant country and suddenly become Hitler.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Not the case in South America where we have white, black, brown, yellow and blue people all happily mating and having beautiful babies.

It's not eradicated 100%, of course. That's fantasy, but racism in South America is so damn rare and against our whole culture that it's not even taken seriously. I mean we're a mix of everything.

Which is why it doesn't make sence for Suarez to head to England where you also have a huge variety of people and IMO, a racially tolerant country and suddenly become Hitler.

Blue people?I've never heard of them TBH...I even googled it and nothing.Who are these people?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:04 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

Blue people?I've never heard of them TBH...I even googled it and nothing.Who are these people?
Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 4 Avatar-001

Eradicated by Europeans once they got here, sadly.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:53 pm

lol just read that it was tv viewers who claimed finnan was racist while it was the utd staff and not evra who claimed the chelsea groundsman was a racist
this is actually evras first time making such allegations

apologise to evra please...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:55 pm

48 hours on. No proof yet.

Kick Evra Out of Football

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm

but you are as guilty of doing what youre accusing evra of doing...
you posted links of evra accusing others of racism with no proof whatsoever

just because tv cameras cant make it out doesnt mean it didnt happen kid

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:07 pm

yea, Evra got a 4 game ban last time, I wonder why he'd get such ban and also be fined if he didn't make the accusations :coffee:

Also 10 times wouldn't be hidden from camera...

It's typical Ferguson tactic. Trying to create a horrible image of Suarez to make him lose concentration, and get opposition fans, referees and crowd against him, so even when someone breaks his leg, people say he dove. First with playing 4 centre backs this weekend, and now this. Someone is a bit scared :coffee:

We are talking about Evra. Do you know what was the first thing Evra said when he signed for Man United ?! This is a serious story and quotes from the Mirror

"I'll be the King of C*nts"

Fair play to him- lived up to his word !!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:13 pm

39. The two witnesses who say they heard those words directed by Mr Bethell at Mr Evra are the Manchester United first team coach Mr Mike Phelan and the goalkeeping coach Mr Richard Hartis.
Then later on in the report:
Quote:
Even if we disregard the fact that Mr Evra has never claimed to have heard such a remark on that day Even if we disregard the fact that Mr Evra has never claimed to have heard such a remark on that day, it is notable that there were several other people far nearer to Mr Bethell at the critical point in time than were either Mr Phelan or Mr Hartis.

official fa report

"The incident allegedly happened after Finnan had given away the stoppage-time free-kick on Evra that led to Rio Ferdinand heading the decisive goal. Evra, however, was unaware of any racist taunts. The Senegal-born Frenchman, a £5.5m signing from Monaco in January, has not raised any complaints although he is aware of the allegations."

official fa report

apologise right now sepi

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Evra - the boy who cried wolf.

Seriously, I used to like the guy and respected him as a player until he actually started talking. Good player, but gives off a very disrespectful, arrogant vibe every single time he talks.

Suarez is no saint, either, but I am siding with him on this one.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:15 pm

still believes strongly.. if he was lying hed let it go..

.http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2011/1017/manunited_evra.html

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:15 pm

[quote="Be/\/ceCALI"]Evra - the boy who cried wolf.

Seriously, I used to like the guy and respected him as a player until he actually started talking. Good player, but gives off a very disrespectful, arrogant vibe every single time he talks.

Suarez is no saint, either, but I am siding with him on this one.[/quote]

hey genius, hes never accused anyone of racism before

SMH

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:16 pm

I was talking about Chelsea ground man incident where Evra got a ban for it :facepalm:

Does Steve Finnan work as a ground man for Chelsea FC ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:16 pm

cyberman wrote:hey genius, hes never accused anyone of racism before

SMH
He never claimed he did?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next