Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments?

+53
zizzle
Charrua
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
azzurres
free_cat
Nishankly
Arquitecto
Abramovich
Be/\/ceCALI
Lord Hades
baresi
InterMalia
Emaharg
Albiceleste
Le Samourai
Fadi
guest7
Lord Spencer
Lord Awesome
BeautifulGame
B-Mac
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Giovanni10
Highburied
Zealous
justdoit_
archwooohh
Guiltybystander
El Chelsea Fuerte
che
Magricos
Raptorgunner
Dnmac4
xabi
Vibe
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
Artemis
cyberman
Amar
Seppuku
RedOranje
IAmManUnited
RED
Ganso
Art Morte
RealGunner
Sushi Master
EarlyPrototype
OLpower
Gil
57 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 7 Empty Re: Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments?

Post by che Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:35 pm

that's it then, lifetime ban and a eleventy billion dollar fine

NOONE INSULTS MANCHESTER UNITED UNDER FA'S WATCH!!!

che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments? - Page 7 Empty Re: Evra Accuses Suarez of Making Racist Comments?

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:41 pm

You've gotta be kidding me.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:43 pm

finally justice is prevailing
kick racism out of football, kick suarez and terry out of football

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Sure there is serious proof for the FA to take this action... it's a killer for Suarez.

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:51 pm

video evidence
look at him winding evra up, if you think he was being playful with those words then youre a fool
hes admitted hes said it, but the "it means something different where im from" is such an ambiguious get out that it cant be really be considered

the killer is that evra is fluent in 4 different languages, there is no lost in translation when it comes to evra

RealGunner.. your mom is a fat whore who loves to **** my ****

dont be mad. where i come from, thats a compliment

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:56 pm

cyberman wrote:video evidence
look at him winding evra up, if you think he was being playful with those words then youre a fool
hes admitted hes said it, but the "it means something different where im from" is such an ambiguious get out that it cant be really be considered

the killer is that evra is fluent in 4 different languages, there is no lost in translation when it comes to evra

Am i missing summing here? scratch

Wheres this coming from lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
cyberman wrote:video evidence

Am i missing summing here? scratch

Wheres this coming from lol?

It comes from the fact that Suarez said in Urugauy to call someone a "n*****" is just banter.

lol utter bs.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:52 pm

You could probably call Evra a 'meanie', and he'd make a big deal of it and go crying to the media.

Keyword is still "alleged" , and I don't think anything will happen to Suarez (giving the FA the benefit of the doubt here)
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:You could probably call Evra a 'meanie', and he'd make a big deal of it and go crying to the media.

Keyword is still "alleged" , and I don't think anything will happen to Suarez (giving the FA the benefit of the doubt here)

There is no "alleged" in this case since Suarez actually admitted calling Evra a "nigreto" or whatever it is said in Spanish. He obviously said it again and again in hopes of winding up Evra.....and it actually worked because I have never seen Evra become so pissed off with another player like he did with Suarez.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Spanish FA did nothing against racism of busquets and lolbregas even With video proof ...what chances are there against suarez?? Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:You could probably call Evra a 'meanie', and he'd make a big deal of it and go crying to the media.

There is no "alleged" in this case since Suarez actually admitted calling Evra a "nigreto" or whatever it is said in Spanish. He obviously said it again and again in hopes of winding up Evra.....and it actually worked because I have never seen Evra become so pissed off with another player like he did with Suarez.

"Negrito", it's like saying "mate"!

Anyway, I do not believe Suarez tried to be racist, if I'm used to calling people "mate" in one country, I'll do it without thinking in every country.

However, should there be clear evidence of Suarez actually intentionally being racist, then I shall not defend him. Waiting for that evidence.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Adit wrote:Spanish FA did nothing against racism of busquets and lolbregas even With video proof ...what chances are there against suarez?? Laughing

Spanish FA and English FA are different. Justice will be served and Saurez will be punished hopefully.....and hopefully Terry will get punished too.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

"Negrito", it's like saying "mate"!

Anyway, I do not believe Suarez tried to be racist, if I'm used to calling people "mate" in one country, I'll do it without thinking in every country.

However, should there be clear evidence of Suarez actually intentionally being racist, then I shall not defend him. Waiting for that evidence.

But suarez was using it in a way to insult Evra and wind him up...so clearly by saying it he wasn't doing it in a joking manner.

He was being abusive, and the fact that he used a word that outside of Uruguay would be deemed as racist on a black player is evidence enough of his intentions.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:40 pm

BS!!!!!!! Negrito is not a racist term. Yes Suarez used it to wind up evra but not by insultign his race. Its just a thing uruguayans do. We pick an aspect about the person and yell a t them sarcastically. im a defender and at various points iv done it. There was a penalty about to be taken and i walked by the kid and said cagate negro puto. there was an asian kid and he hit me and i said espera en la proxima chino de mierda. a skinny kid was afraid to tacvkle me and i said no tengas miedo flaco and winked at him. its just things we do its not directed the persons race. The main point of it it is the threat or the sarcasm in the voice
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Charrua wrote:BS!!!!!!! Negrito is not a racist term. Yes Suarez used it to wind up evra but not by insultign his race. Its just a thing uruguayans do. We pick an aspect about the person and yell a t them sarcastically. im a defender and at various points iv done it. There was a penalty about to be taken and i walked by the kid and said cagate negro puto. there was an asian kid and he hit me and i said espera en la proxima chino de mierda. a skinny kid was afraid to tacvkle me and i said no tengas miedo flaco and winked at him. its just things we do its not directed the persons race. The main point of it it is the threat or the sarcasm in the voice

You do that within your own culture, but why do it in another country towards another player who he knew will most likely be offended by it?

His intentions were to wind up Evra so bad by using a word he knew Evra will take offence from.

It was a racist act and justice has been served.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:02 pm

they should just shake hands and solve this problem
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:11 pm

zizzle wrote:they should just shake hands and solve this problem

lmao blatter :facepalm:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:13 pm

zizzle wrote:they should just shake hands and solve this problem

Worked for Kanoute and Cesc :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:28 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Charrua wrote:BS!!!!!!! Negrito is not a racist term. Yes Suarez used it to wind up evra but not by insultign his race. Its just a thing uruguayans do. We pick an aspect about the person and yell a t them sarcastically. im a defender and at various points iv done it. There was a penalty about to be taken and i walked by the kid and said cagate negro puto. there was an asian kid and he hit me and i said espera en la proxima chino de mierda. a skinny kid was afraid to tacvkle me and i said no tengas miedo flaco and winked at him. its just things we do its not directed the persons race. The main point of it it is the threat or the sarcasm in the voice

You do that within your own culture, but why do it in another country towards another player who he knew will most likely be offended by it?

His intentions were to wind up Evra so bad by using a word he knew Evra will take offence from.

You fail to realize that I would do in any country to any person and I would never have a racial conatation.

Im uruguay. Think like a uruguay. therfore im almost sure Luis´ train of thought was ¨ohh look at this guy he´s mad lets rile him up some more. yooo negrito why are u acting like a bitch. huh negrito?¨ the negrito was a way to get his attention how to adress him. he wasnt insulting him for being black nor was he being racist. the actual insult or ploy is again the tone or making fun of the situation.. Calling someone flaco,negrito,chino,maricon its all nicknames we would give each other as friends so calling someone is that is like making fun of the situation cause we´re not friends. Its hard to explain.

Lemme ask you if suarez had not called some that was black negrito would there have been a problem?.....
well wanna know something suarez would call someone that isnt black negrito, or someoen that isnt asain chino, or someone thats not gay maricon or puto. and he would call just about anyone perro.(dog).. its not a shot at ur race, its just the way we say things.
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:40 am

Evra's teammates with several south americans so would surely know the meaning of the term in that context.

The FA have again taking the easy way out; charging Suarez with misconduct but not outright racism. So they can charge him without actually saying/proving he used a racist term or providing evidence.

Spineless as usual.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:41 am

How long would a ban like that be?
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:44 am

There hasn't been a statement yet on what the punishment would be but I would assume it would be a lengthy ban and hefty fine.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:48 am

arghh Sad
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:29 am

Charrua wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

You fail to realize that I would do in any country to any person and I would never have a racial conatation.

Im uruguay. Think like a uruguay. therfore im almost sure Luis´ train of thought was ¨ohh look at this guy he´s mad lets rile him up some more. yooo negrito why are u acting like a bitch. huh negrito?¨ the negrito was a way to get his attention how to adress him. he wasnt insulting him for being black nor was he being racist. the actual insult or ploy is again the tone or making fun of the situation.. Calling someone flaco,negrito,chino,maricon its all nicknames we would give each other as friends so calling someone is that is like making fun of the situation cause we´re not friends. Its hard to explain.

Lemme ask you if suarez had not called some that was black negrito would there have been a problem?.....
well wanna know something suarez would call someone that isnt black negrito, or someoen that isnt asain chino, or someone thats not gay maricon or puto. and he would call just about anyone perro.(dog).. its not a shot at ur race, its just the way we say things.

Cmon you can't be serious? :facepalm:

I know your Uruguayian and obviously a Suarez fan, but what he did was plain wrong. You can't defend in this case, he messed up big time. He used a term, which many black people would find deeply offensive, as an advatange to wind up Evra, and it worked too.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:38 am

I think if Surez publicly apologises then this could have been avoided.

There seems to be a misunderstanding but it is kind of naive that he would expect Evra to understand what ever he said to him in a Uruguayan context.

The point is Evra was offended by what ever was said, Surez didn't apologise or explain that his intentions were not racially driven. That's where the mistake lies from where I'm standing. Liverpool fans can jump up and say scandal or injustice but you can only blame whoever was in charge of Surez's and Liverpool's PR.

Last edited by Zealous on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:46 am

I actually don't like the way LFC said how Evra should be banned if proven wrong.

Racism is a serious allegation and for them to try and insinuate that Evra was trying to get Saurez in trouble is out of order.

Zealous....that's it. It's like Saurez expects everyone to "understand and accept Uruguayian culture on what's acceptable and what's not" I don't buy that for one second. He knew exactly what he was doing.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next