Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM?

+37
Ali
The Franchise
REWB
AnJl
billionmillion
Iceman
Mamad
Lord Awesome
FennecFox7
chemicalboy99
Arsenalfaithfull
El Chelsea Fuerte
Geo
Magic Spray
urbaNRoots
Yeezus
harhar11
Blue
Magricos
Pedram
chad4401
Abramovich
LeVersacci
Babun
OLpower
cyberman
izzy
Jack Daniels
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
Dnmac4
Highburied
EarlyPrototype
Nirgall
Gil
guest7
Ganso
41 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Is he?

Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM? - Page 5 Vote_lcap56%Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 22 ]
Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM? - Page 5 Vote_lcap44%Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 39

Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM?

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:59 am

halamadrid2 wrote:so in the matter of 8-9 games he has drastically improved to consider himself the best (one of the best) huh??
He has been continuously improving for the past 2 years, and started this season in a terrific form, shining a new light on his actual level of play.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM?

Post by S Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:07 am

Well in reference to the OP ,if we consider Iniesta as a CM then he is arguably the best AM in the world.Without a doubt.

If we dont then Iniesta probably edges him atm but definitely not far off.

Spain's midfield is absolutely magnificent.Way ahead of any other country's midfield personnel.And to think that they possess so much quality in their depth options.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:07 am

halamadrid2 wrote:so in the matter of 8-9 games he has drastically improved to consider himself the best (one of the best) huh??
dude,this is not his first season with city,you obviously didnt watch him last season because he was fantastic

Anyways,we are talking about atm so it doesnt matter
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:08 am

izzy26 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:its just a stepping stone to asisst my argument, silva was a nobody now that he has gone to that league he has already got 6 asisst, go figure

lmfao i porbably watched more pathetico games than you will ever do in your whole life mate

Dude you watch NOTHING. Laughing

If you did, You would know of a guy called Diego Forlan. Ring a bell?

You would also know what Silva was doing at Valencia and not just judge by stats. Laughing

Like I said, You DON'T watch La Liga, That's obvious.

he was prolific no doubt about that, but without aguero that team was on almerias level at best,

he could create chances out of nowhere, he was the reason forlan even scored vs fulham in the final

and when forlan became a cancer to that team he had to use his imagination to create scoring oppurtunities while playing 10 men(forlan)

what silva was doing for valencia is what mata was able to better when silva decided to leave, villa for valencia was rated really highly and its still the same club silva played for no???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:12 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:its just a stepping stone to asisst my argument, silva was a nobody now that he has gone to that league he has already got 6 asisst, go figure

lmfao i porbably watched more pathetico games than you will ever do in your whole life mate

Dude you watch NOTHING. Laughing

If you did, You would know of a guy called Diego Forlan. Ring a bell?

You would also know what Silva was doing at Valencia and not just judge by stats. Laughing

Like I said, You DON'T watch La Liga, That's obvious.

he was prolific no doubt about that, but without aguero that team was on almerias level at best,

he could create chances out of nowhere, he was the reason forlan even scored vs fulham in the final

and when forlan became a cancer to that team he had to use his imagination to create scoring oppurtunities while playing 10 men(forlan)

what silva was doing for valencia is what mata was able to better when silva decided to leave, villa for valencia was rated really highly and its still the same club silva played for no???

DONE. You are shocking. With Aguero playing like shit, Forlan dragged them to a CL place and EL trophy.

The Silva and Villa comment? :facepalm:

I see why you used stats.

1st Madrid fan on the ignore list.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:13 am

Ganso wrote:
dude,this is not his first season with city,you obviously didnt watch him last season because he was fantastic

Anyways,we are talking about atm so it doesnt matter

huh??? i can name at least 4 players who were far better than him last year

if we are making conclusions from the past 9 games, then maldini who?? ramos is the best CB in the history
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:18 am

izzy26 wrote:

DONE. You are shocking. With Aguero playing like shit, Forlan dragged them to a CL place and EL trophy.

LOLUWHAT???

thank you for wasting my time ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:23 am

izzy26 wrote:

lol Valencia is the only reason why people are rating villa, he has been cr*p for barca

but oh well whatever makes you sleep at night i guess

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:23 am

my reaction to the last few pages of this thread:

banana

:dance:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:25 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

LOLUWHAT???

thank you for wasting my time ffs

Some people are so slow.

2008/2009 season. Aguero playing like shit. Forlan drags the team to CL Place.
2009/2010 season. Aguero continues to underperform. Forlan drags the team to EL trophy, then has a brilliant World Cup.

And you claim you watch La Liga Laughing Wiki is :arrow: way....
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

lol Valencia is the only reason why people are rating villa, he has been cr*p for barca

Pfffffff! Laughing

He had a indifferent season compared to his high standards. Playing out wide can do that to a striker. But he was not crap. Laughing

Your making an even bigger fool out of yourself. Embarassed
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:39 am

izzy26 wrote:

Some people are so slow.

2009/2010 season. Aguero continues to underperform. Forlan drags the team to EL trophy, then has a brilliant World Cup.

whaaat???

forlan was a nobody in europe

lol who is using stats now???, just because forlan won the pichichi you automatically assume he was best in that team

well i tell you what mate, the only thing worth praising him for are his 2 goals in the EL final that were asissted by an unselfish aguero

also he(kun) was the one that dragged them into the copa final with all his MOTM performances, and he was also the only positive from a rather mediocre CL group qualifier

lol wtf you on about

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:42 am

halamadrid2 wrote:

wtfamireading? Suspect
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:45 am

izzy26 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Pfffffff! Laughing

He had a indifferent season compared to his high standards. Playing out wide can do that to a striker. But he was not crap. Laughing

how would you define all those sitters he has missed during his 2 mediocre seasons

heck last year pedro was light years better than him ffs

if he doesnt improve that isac guy will end up replacing him lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:45 am

bhends wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

wtfamireading? Suspect

not talking about the WC here mind you
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:48 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Some people are so slow.

whaaat???

lol who is using stats now???, just because forlan won the pichichi you automatically assume he was best in that team

well i tell you what mate, the only thing worth praising him for are his 2 goals in the EL final that were asissted by an unselfish aguero

also he(kun) was the one that dragged them into the copa final with all his MOTM performances, and he was also the only positive from a rather mediocre CL group qualifier

lol wtf you on about

You are slow. Extremely slow. And where is the stat I used? Talking out your ass I see.

You are such an obvious 'highlight watcher' please put it to a poll over who was more influential at their time at Atleti and Forlan will win hands down.

Your arguements are pathetic, I don't care about pichichi. If you actully had a memory you would remember me tellling you that Alonso was Madrids best player. Rolling Eyes

Forlan a nobody? Slow down, watch some football and actually state a case.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:51 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Pfffffff! Laughing

how would you define all those sitters he has missed during his 2 mediocre seasons

heck last year pedro was light years better than him ffs

if he doesnt improve that isac guy will end up replacing him lol

2 seasons? Are you that stupid? are you really?

Last season was his first for Barca and he was playing wide. My god. Pathetic.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:52 am

izzy26 wrote:

You are slow. Extremely slow. And where is the stat I used? Talking out your ass I see.

You are such an obvious 'highlight watcher' please put it to a poll over who was more influential at their time at Atleti and Forlan will win hands down.

Your arguements are pathetic, I don't care about pichichi. If you actully had a memory you would remember me tellling you that Alonso was Madrids best player. Rolling Eyes

lol whatever, here is me arguing with a brickwall ffs

talk about being slow

you know what i am not even gonna go that far

since you know soo much more than me smartass, give me a game forlan was dominant in, for every one of yours ill give you 3....go on fish it up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:55 am

izzy26 wrote:

2 seasons? Are you that stupid? are you really?

Last season was his first for Barca and he was playing wide. My god. Pathetic.

well i am counting this one, and he is hardly making a case of himself atm, he is basically carrying on where he left off last season

again isac>>>villa atm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:56 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

lol whatever, here is me arguing with a brickwall ffs

talk about being slow

you know what i am not even gonna go that far

since you know soo much more than me smartass, give me a game forlan was dominant in, for every one of yours ill give you 3....go on fish it up

You are slow. Extremley. I don't need to give you games because it was obvious to everybody.

Your so hard headed and full of crap. Posting like an idiot.

Why even debate with someone who called Di maria Madrid's best player? Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:04 am

izzy26 wrote:

You are slow. Extremley. I don't need to give you games because it was obvious to everybody.

Your so hard headed and full of crap. Posting like an idiot.

Why even debate with someone who called Di maria Madrid's best player? Rolling Eyes

there you go stop opening your mouth then big boy

says the one who thinks silva is magically better than dimaria after doing squat all in his whole career other than beating a dead horse Man U smh

i said "probably", again stop basing your opinions on 3-4 games
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5