Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM?

+37
Ali
The Franchise
REWB
AnJl
billionmillion
Iceman
Mamad
Lord Awesome
FennecFox7
chemicalboy99
Arsenalfaithfull
El Chelsea Fuerte
Geo
Magic Spray
urbaNRoots
Yeezus
harhar11
Blue
Magricos
Pedram
chad4401
Abramovich
LeVersacci
Babun
OLpower
cyberman
izzy
Jack Daniels
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
Dnmac4
Highburied
EarlyPrototype
Nirgall
Gil
guest7
Ganso
41 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is he?

Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM? - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 22 ]
Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM? - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 39

Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM?

Post by OLpower Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:14 am

Anti-DNA wrote:
OLpower wrote:Is he better than Pastore?
Shocked

Will you answwer with words finally?

OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM?

Post by Ganso Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:18 am

and what makes Pastore be the best AM in the world?Even top 3?...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:19 am

Ganso wrote:and what makes Pastore be the best AM in the world?Even top 3?...
That's what I hear in French press and TV shows so it must be true.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:21 am

french media :dance:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:22 am

nah hala is speaking the truth silva and mata have always been elite players but not superstars as they are now, the elp gets a hard on for a couple defense splitting passes and close control dribbling, which is easy since most epl teams are not used that kind of play, so its spectacular, but in la liga that the norm some what and its a lot harder to do, not taking credit away from silva or mata but we all know the prem makes everything look X10000000000 more glamorous
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:22 am

Ganso wrote:french media :dance:
French media>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> English media Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:28 am

Pastore has enough talent to surpass David Silva though. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:30 am

OLpower wrote:
Ganso wrote:and what makes Pastore be the best AM in the world?Even top 3?...
That's what I hear in French press and TV shows so it must be true.

These guys know what they are talking about. Pastore is awesome.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:31 am

The thing with Pastore is that he is scoring even when he seems of form in a match. A very decisive player.

Now we will see if he passes the winter.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:35 am

They were not nobodies but they are hyped more. The article on mediapuntas is a good article to read. I think if Santi moved to the BPL he could be in the top 5 midfielders in the league.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:52 am

Magricos wrote: They were not nobodies but they are hyped more. The article on mediapuntas is a good article to read. I think if Santi moved to the BPL he could be in the top 5 midfielders in the league.

That is because they joined a bigger club. Same thing happened with Ozil and Khedira when they joined Real Madrid.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:54 am

Magricos wrote: They were not nobodies but they are hyped more. The article on mediapuntas is a good article to read. I think if Santi moved to the BPL he could be in the top 5 midfielders in the league.

Of course Santi would. He would be top 5 in any league.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:55 am

Forge the AM.

He is the 3rd best player in the world atm.

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:02 am

Blue wrote:

That is because they joined a bigger club. Same thing happened with Ozil and Khedira when they joined Real Madrid.

Not really. It has alot to do with the english media having more "influence" over the world than the spanish. And Ciy aint bigger than Valencia, they have more money but no way are they a bigger club..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:05 am

I also think English teams have a harder time marking them not only about moving to a "bigger" club.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:06 am

halamadrid2 wrote:lol even rooney is a good midfielder in that league, he was a nobody in our league and will be when facing teams outside of that donkey league

Your retard certificate will be at your door within 1-4 days.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:09 am

harhar11 wrote:
Blue wrote:

Not really. It has alot to do with the english media having more "influence" over the world than the spanish. And Ciy aint bigger than Valencia, they have more money but no way are they a bigger club..

City is topping the league atm, and David Silva is their best player. Hence why he is getting all the hype.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:12 am

Blue wrote:

City is topping the league atm, and David Silva is their best player. Hence why he is getting all the hype.

I didn't say that he didn't deserve his hype. I was only explaining why people now rates Silva higher than before. I mean Silva had also played great for Valencia but he never got as much hype as he is getting now..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:24 am

harhar11 wrote:
Blue wrote:

I didn't say that he didn't deserve his hype. I was only explaining why people now rates Silva higher than before. I mean Silva had also played great for Valencia but he never got as much hype as he is getting now..

Blue explained it why? Because his team is beasting EPL, and he's one their best players. I don't remember Valencia beasting La Liga.

And what's all the EPL hate here, the OP is a Milan fan, and has nothing to do with EPL.

He just improved, he's playing with better players - that's why he's so effective, and hyped, it's nothing related with leagues.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:26 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Blue wrote:

Blue explained it why? Because his team is beasting EPL, and he's one their best players. I don't remember Valencia beasting La Liga.

And what's all the EPL hate here, the OP is a Milan fan, and has nothing to do with EPL.

He just improved, he's playing with better players - that's why he's so effective, and hyped, it's nothing related with leagues.

Mata just moved to the PL and the same thing is happening with him and Chelsea isn't beasting.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:31 am

urbaNRoots wrote:

He just improved, he's playing with better players - that's why he's so effective, and hyped, it's nothing related with leagues.[/quote]

This guy explains it perfectly...

Magricos wrote:

He just improved, he's playing with better players - that's why he's so effective, and hyped, it's nothing related with leagues.[/quote]

Mata just moved to the PL and the same thing is happening with him and Chelsea isn't beasting.[/quote]

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:34 am

Magricos wrote:Mata just moved to the PL and the same thing is happening with him and Chelsea isn't beasting.

What is happening with him? Did someone said that Mata is the best midfielder in the world? Mata isn't hyped how is Silva.

Fabregas now that he moved to Barcelona is one of the best midfielders in the world, you see what I did there?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:38 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
Magricos wrote:Mata just moved to the PL and the same thing is happening with him and Chelsea isn't beasting.

What is happening with him? Did someone said that Mata is the best midfielder in the world? Mata isn't hyped how is Silva.

Fabregas now that he moved to Barcelona is one of the best midfielders in the world, you see what I did there?

I never said anyone said that he is the best midfielder in the world. People said Fabregas was one of the best before he moved.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:47 am

When we Arsenal fans where you telling that Fabregas is one of the best midfielders nowadays, people and especially Barca fans where sayin' that he wouldn't make their XI and Thiago is wayy more talented than him, that's the same case, and I can make a full list of this.

The thing is that we can't watch all leagues, and it's normal when we don't know all players from other leagues, and don't rate them as you do. Don't get why so upset with EPL fans.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:53 am

halamadrid2 wrote:lol even rooney is a good midfielder in that league, he was a nobody in our league and will be when facing teams outside of that donkey league

You churn out idiotic posts at a remarkable rate.
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:01 am

Good Thread.. but still, missing something..

Is David Silva the best AM in the world ATM? - Page 2 Thomasmuller_409792
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next