The_ItalianFool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
pasquale22
JuvenelCuore
HKdiehardfan
13 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Question about the seat of the stadium Empty Question about the seat of the stadium

Post by HKdiehardfan Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:23 pm

I am planning to go to watch this match
http://www.seatwave.com/juventus-tickets/juventus-arena-tickets/29-january-2012/perf/473822

Does anyone know which side is the home side? I mean the short one
Curva Sud or Curva Nord

Thanks

HKdiehardfan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Question about the seat of the stadium Empty Re: Question about the seat of the stadium

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:27 pm

:facepalm:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Question about the seat of the stadium Empty Re: Question about the seat of the stadium

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 am

I know the right of broadcast is where the majority of our fans sit as on the left there is a section dedicated to opposition fans.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:11 am

:facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by HKdiehardfan Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:22 am

actually what's wrong with my thread? :dance:

HKdiehardfan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:32 am

HKdiehardfan wrote:actually what's wrong with my thread? :dance:

You don't know which Curva... :brickwall:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:57 am

Great "fans" on this forum. Do not even know where the real fans sit.

I wonder what would happen if you went and said, "Hi, is this the right Curva for the Juventus fans ?"

Like I said, buy a one-way ticket and save the fare to use it for your coffin. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:01 am

You guys are straight pompous f*cks. Why don't you just answer the guy's question? Are you trying to scare people away from the club because of douchebag fans like you?

Get some *bleep* humanity.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:04 am

Take it away, Gila !

Question about the seat of the stadium Imager

Keep playing the violin, my friend. :coffee:

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:05 am

I hope you guys dont act like this in real life.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:06 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:I hope you guys dont act like this in real life.

I do. What is the problem ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:07 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:You guys are straight pompous f*cks. Why don't you just answer the guy's question? Are you trying to scare people away from the club because of douchebag fans like you?

Get some *bleep* humanity.

I'm sorry mister innocent... You're not any better by insulting. Shame on you 'brah..' What is that slang by the way..? just curious. Though, what exactly did I do wrong? Last I checked, you didn't answer his question... I guess your condradicting yourself here. Anywho.. any Juventus fan should know where our Curva is located... I'm not going to go further than that. JNC had his own saying and his own doing in response. I will not answer such things to begin with. If a Juventino does not know which Curva our ultras are then there's a problem. You don't agree, well that's life. It's like Surag in that past hating on Marchisio. Why bother answeing if you know what I mean...

Let's put some clarifcation in this answer. The curva "...." is sold out for the whole season. Due to season ticket holders.

Does that statify you Mister Fabrizio?

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:09 am

These guys are jealous they won't be at the game, I know I am.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:10 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:

I feel bad for the people around you if you speak and act with the condescending and smug attitude you guys post with.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:12 am

Grazie Antonio, you have gone above and beyond expectations once more, I will wait for what is apparently wrong with that statement, because nobody is ever satisfied. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:14 am

I'd like to see some of the guys here talk like that to his face.
Get real guys stop being so arrogant. It's time some of the people here. Notably u sciacca started showing others respect instead of making yourself out to be so much better than everyone else and acting like a loser. Nobody thinks more of u if u act like u know it all Now show the guy some respect and just answer his question
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:15 am

Luca wrote:These guys are jealous they won't be at the game, I know I am.

If you say so. Though that's odd to even think because I'm actually going to be at the stadium watch Juve vs. Cesena on the 4th of December with my cousin Alessandro. Leaving Montreal on the 2nd as I finsih my first sememster the 30th of November. Then heading down to Sicily for two weeks. Why be jealous?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:16 am

Question about the seat of the stadium Funny_dog_pictures_dog_will_not_get_off_his_high_horse
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:16 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

I feel bad for the people around you if you speak and act with the condescending and smug attitude you guys post with.

Too bad several people would disagree, like my girlfriend, my football team, my friends, my family, etc.

I still do not comprehend why being condescending and smug is bad... :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:17 am

pasquale22 wrote:I'd like to see some of the guys here talk like that to his face.
Get real guys stop being so arrogant. It's time some of the people here. Notably u sciacca started showing others respect instead of making yourself out to be so much better than everyone else and acting like a loser. Nobody thinks more of u if u act like u know it all Now show the guy some respect and just answer his question

Well Pasquale if you refer up the page above from your post, I did answer to the question. Say that in front of his face, oh boy... you're telling that to the wrong person. Though... guys like Giu... or I'm sorry a majority of those old lady folks loved speaking behind our backs... the statement should be referenced to them instead.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:20 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Luca wrote:These guys are jealous they won't be at the game, I know I am.

If you say so. Though that's odd to even think because I'm actually going to be at the stadium watch Juve vs. Cesena on the 4th of December with my cousin Alessandro. Leaving Montreal on the 2nd as I finsih my first sememster the 30th of November. Then heading down to Sicily for two weeks. Why be jealous?

I'm just teasing, thats awesome though. I really want to see a game in Italy.
I've only seen them twice in Canada, I would have seen them last summer, they played a friendly in Calabria and my family and I were planning on going right around that time but we never ended up going.

One day, I'd love to watch a champions league game or versus Milan, Inter, Roma :king:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:20 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Too bad several people would disagree, like my girlfriend, my football team, my friends, my family, etc.

I still do not comprehend why being condescending and smug is bad... :coffee:

I honestly doubt a lot of that, but that is besides the point.

Well, when you grow up you might mature a bit and realize you are supposed to treat people with respect and common courtesies. It's kind of a big thing in society, and usually ends up be beneficial for everyone.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:20 am

I speak the way I do because that who I am. Like or not, I've said it in the past. Deal with it, or block. Ignore. Rage. Do what you want, I couldn't careless. Question about the seat of the stadium 2276801876
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:22 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:I'd like to see some of the guys here talk like that to his face.

Well Pasquale if you refer up the page above from your post, I did answer to the question. Say that in front of his face, oh boy... you're telling that to the wrong person. Though... guys like Giu... or I'm sorry a majority of those old lady folks loved speaking behind our backs... the statement should be referenced to them instead.

Again, you are deflecting your issues by bringing up the past. Get over Giu, go talk to someone who cares about that.

You are the one being arrogant and disrespectful. Just because you spit in my face and not behind my back doesnt change the fact that you spit in my face.

Last edited by The_ItalianFool on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:22 am

hahahaha Luca. Chaka
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next