The_ItalianFool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
pasquale22
JuvenelCuore
HKdiehardfan
13 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 5 Empty Re: Question about the seat of the stadium

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:41 pm

elmystique wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:What did I do? :?:

facepalming someone for asking a question....

That's not even it... The OP is a new member and he responds like that? Great way to get new members to want to come back and post more. It's like your trying to keep people away from the forum Evil or Very Mad

The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 5 Empty Re: Question about the seat of the stadium

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
elmystique wrote:

A dumb question...

a dumb answer likewise to give to him.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:42 pm

elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:

A dumb question...

Wasn't an answer. Was a reply. Though I did answer him.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:42 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

That's not even it... The OP is a new member and he responds like that? Great way to get new members to want to come back and post more. It's like your trying to keep people away from the forum Evil or Very Mad

very well said, that is exactly what it insinuates.... smoking
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:43 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I'm sorry, but I don't want fans who don't even know what Curva our Ultras is.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:44 pm

elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:

A dumb question...

Wasn't an answer. Was a reply. Though I did answer him.

so if I entered a room full of white people and the first thing they all screamed was

"Dude you are black"

then pretended to be calm and say

"but you are invited likewise"

do you think I'd feel safe in there?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:46 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I don't know which Curva is which......too......

/not wanted I know...

u guys have to stop this nationalistic sh*t..... one day u'll wake up to a two man forum where only the two of you will be posting nationalistic issues....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 pm

WHAT NATIONALISM!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??! WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH IT? BRO......... YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

I facepalmed that answer, BECAUSE ANY JUVENTUS FAN SHOULD KNWO WHERE OUR FANS ARE LOCATED.

lol...

Elm... why do you even mention that sort of example. That is completely irrelavent to the question and to the generality of it. That is a reference to JNC's statements in which I never said, don't believe in and you should know that.

The example should be...

"Who is Del Piero?"

the Answer is: :facepalm:

You see this is what I mean. JNC says one thing about 'fake fans' and apperently Im the one saying it... :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Elm... why do you even mention that sort of example. That is completely irrelavent to the question and to the generality of it. That is a reference to JNC's statements in which I never said, don't believe in and you should know that.

The example should be...

"Who is Del Piero?"

the Answer is: :facepalm:

who is del Piero is different from which Curva is for away fans in a newly built stadium.......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:49 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

affraid Are you kidding me? You know what, let's call up Juventus and tell them we are not allowed to get new fans... Or! or actually, lets have a test you have to pass in order to watch Juve games!!

Are you trying to scare away new fans? Im not even sure if this guy is a new fan, but if he isnt, then even so! he is going to see Juventus that means he is a fan!

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 5 Funny_dog_pictures_dog_will_not_get_off_his_high_horse
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Actually he's not a new fan. Go to La Famglia page, I remeber him posthing that he was a long time supporter.

I can careless if I scare them away. Why would i ever debate with someone who lacks knowledge?

By the way, he's been here for a few months. Has hardly ever posted... so someone like him wouldn't of contributed anyways.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Actually he's not a new fan. Go to La Famglia page, I remeber him posthing that he was a long time supporter.

I can careless if I scare them away. Why would i ever debate with someone who lacks knowledge?

By the way, he's been here for a few months. Has hardly ever posted... so someone like him wouldn't of contributed anyways.

this is what I mean :facepalm: , Superior Puppeh
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Actually he's not a new fan. Go to La Famglia page, I remeber him posthing that he was a long time supporter.

I didnt even know which Curva side it was and i kick your ass in debates all the time. Not knowing one thing doesnt define if you are a fan or not. Stop being so stuck up or ill have to keep calling you out on it :bom:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:54 pm

elmystique wrote:

Agreed. Maybe this is enough to get him banned?! :lol!:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:55 pm

elmystique wrote:

No, you just changed your post now Kwame... You went from 'Nationlism' to something completely irrelavent to what you posted earlier. But once again, I'm arrogant lol.. Elm it's no surprise. You know that... especially.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:56 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Report me lol... I'd like to see where a rule stats superiority :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:57 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

its unfortunate that nelcuore and Sciacca are two people who I used to talk to and unfortunately, they don't seem to sound like that when I talk to them, dunno why they seem like that in posts..... :arrow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:59 pm

elmystique wrote:

No, you just changed your post now Kwame... You went from 'Nationlism' to something completely irrelavent to what you posted earlier. But once again, I'm arrogant lol.. Elm it's no surprise. You know that... especially.

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 5 Arrogance_1221_xlarge
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:00 pm

elmystique wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

its unfortunate that nelcuore and Sciacca are two people who I used to talk to and unfortunately, they don't seem to sound like that when I talk to them, dunno why they seem like that in posts..... :arrow:

Kwame... your telling me.. I never sounded Superior on Skype? I'm sorry... but don't you remember the Marchisio debate? Or when we spoke about the Milan game... and once again speaking of Marchisio...

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:04 pm

You don't own this forum.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:05 pm

elmystique wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Kwame... your telling me.. I never sounded Superior on Skype? I'm sorry... but don't you remember the Marchisio debate? Or when we spoke about the Milan game... and once again speaking of Marchisio...

superior on skype on me? I'd easily have hanged up on u....... being superior brings only solitude......

pride comes before a fall...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:

Excuse me... but where did I claim that?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:07 pm

elmystique wrote:
superior on skype on me? I'd easily have hanged up on u....... being superior brings only solitude......

Kwame... we spoke about Vidal and Marchisio. Pino was there too... you kept saying... how Vidal was a better player and I denied that... and said no.. Marchisio is better. You never hung up... we stil lspoke afterwards so...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:

Excuse me... but where did I claim that?

I don't want fans who...

That is suggesting you have control over what fans join this forum- ownership or authority over the forum
I'm not sure if you meant it in that way, I doubt you did but it does give off that suggestion

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Please Sciacca.. Don't make yourself look stupid.

The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:09 pm

elmystique wrote:

Kwame... we spoke about Vidal and Marchisio. Pino was there too... you kept saying... how Vidal was a better player and I denied that... and said no.. Marchisio is better. You never hung up... we stil lspoke afterwards so...

stating your opinion is not being superior, am sure u would know that....

in this instance you seem to be shutting out someone's innocent question...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next