The_ItalianFool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
pasquale22
JuvenelCuore
HKdiehardfan
13 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 7 Empty Re: Question about the seat of the stadium

Post by baresi Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 pm

I would like to see photos of whoever said he is going to watch a game in December, I got to apoint I am sure those guys are just wannabes and like to play the bad boy role, just attention whores if you ask me.

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 7 Empty Re: Question about the seat of the stadium

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Great post Baresi.

Maybe the True Fans Club can open up their eyes a bit.

Have you guys seen the TFC Official Logo?

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 7 Funny_dog_pictures_dog_will_not_get_off_his_high_horse
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:43 pm

baresi wrote:I would like to see photos of whoever said he is going to watch a game in December, I got to apoint I am sure those guys are just wannabes and like to play the bad boy role, just attention whores if you ask me.

Baresi you are a complete fool. GO FIND ONE POST IN WHICH I SAY NON ITALIANS AREN'T FANS FFS.

FOR THE LAST TIME. I NEVER SAID SUCH A THING.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:44 pm

I am not offending Devi just saying my post was a joke with other Juve posters, yet he saw it as if I am trolling the Juve section, while those two are doing this.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:45 pm

baresi wrote:I am not offending Devi just saying my post was a joke with other Juve posters, yet he saw it as if I am trolling the Juve section, while those two are doing this.

Who said your trolling. Who said your post was bad...

I'M SAYING... WHEN THE HELL DID I SAY JUVE FANS ARE JUST ITALIANS?

Find me one post.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
baresi wrote:I would like to see photos of whoever said he is going to watch a game in December, I got to apoint I am sure those guys are just wannabes and like to play the bad boy role, just attention whores if you ask me.

GO FIND ONE POST IN WHICH I SAY NON ITALIANS AREN'T FANS FFS.

:lol!:

I cant help but to fell a bit guilty for this one
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:46 pm

And how do you know he won't deal with this?
Its fallacious, appealing to ignorance. I don't even know if Dejan has seen this whole thread and I am sure he will deal with it appropriately, so allow him a chance before you say he is playing favourites or whatever else it is you are trying to imply.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:48 pm

CroInter wrote:

GO FIND ONE POST IN WHICH I SAY NON ITALIANS AREN'T FANS FFS.

:lol!:

I cant help but to fell a bit guilty for this one

You see this is what I mean... Fools like Baresi claim things that are not even true.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Baresi you are a complete fool. GO FIND ONE POST IN WHICH I SAY NON ITALIANS AREN'T FANS FFS.

:facepalm:

baresi wrote:I am not offending Devi just saying my post was a joke with other Juve posters, yet he saw it as if I am trolling the Juve section, while those two are doing this.

Who said your trolling. Who said your post was bad...

I'M SAYING... WHEN THE HELL DID I SAY JUVE FANS ARE JUST ITALIANS?

Find me one post.

No need to reply if you dont know what I am talking about. By you standards this is a stupid question and deserves a :facepalm:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:01 pm

'Now Juven boy and Siacca boy, if you want to know how non-Italians contribute to your club '
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7