The_ItalianFool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
pasquale22
JuvenelCuore
HKdiehardfan
13 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about the seat of the stadium

Post by Luca Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:51 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:You're not solving the problem though, you are escalating the situation. If people are set in their ways leave them be, help this guy out and move on. You aren't forced to discuss or deal with anyone in any way, that is the beauty of a forum.

The environment here is fine, people just allow situations like these to escalate which is the problem, we need to let some things go, especially things we can't control.

You see that little bar next to his name slowly dropping? Well escalation can lead to change my friend Laughing

Plus, maybe the guy will change his ways and start being decent, it is worth the try. I love arguing so it's all sport to me, as long as its for a good cause.

eh, as long as you're happy and not getting worked up.
Me too, I'm a big boy and I can take arguing just fine.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about the seat of the stadium

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:52 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:In which by the way got more +'s and -'s this time. People seem to agree with what I said up there... hmm...

its because everyone is out of votes from neg repping you and jnc all day lmao

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg-iJmpSHEIxZV4S3cz1hR6TVqdV6H5CyJLRyTl1HHMaI5ZD5thw

Could be, but then again... through out the topic I got neg repped... now I'm getting plused.. so highly doubtful. :matrix:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:I'd like to see some of the guys here talk like that to his face.
Get real guys stop being so arrogant. It's time some of the people here. Notably u sciacca started showing others respect instead of making yourself out to be so much better than everyone else and acting like a loser. Nobody thinks more of u if u act like u know it all Now show the guy some respect and just answer his question

Not afraid of anybody, and I will say what I say here to people's faces. You think I am a fake person, well I am as real as them come, and that is ascertain. :coffee:

if you will actually say that to his face then i applaud you because your not being fake here. your being yourself. look in the end i have respect for u mate, i think we share some cool similiarities but all im saying is next time you know how much controversy can flood these forums so maybe just try avoid it by answering his question in the first place

Likewise with you, but I was unaware a simple emoticon could create this much conflict. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

U answered his post after U facepalmed.
Don't u think there's a reason 99% of the fights here involve u?

Actually I do... I'm the 'cancer of the forum' some like to suggest. I'm the bad guy. I'm the troll.

In reality I'm just me. But Pasquale let's not get over ourselves here... didn't you forget what made Elm leave. You were the major reason that according to him. Now you people think of it as 'fights'. I just post, you people make it a big deal.
your kidding right? because we inboxed each other and resolved the problem. and if he did leave because of me i thank you for telling me because i didnt know that and if he had of had more problems with me after we inboxed each other im disappointed he didnt tell me so we could resolve it and now its sad it resulted in him leaving. sciacca i think u like playing the bad guy lol.

in reference to elm again i simply stated my opinion at the start of the season and said "PEPE DESERVES TO START AHEAD OF KRASIC" and it lead to people left right and centre saying "HOW CAN U THINK PEPE IS BETTER THAN KRASIC" now is that what i meant?? no . was i proven right? yes
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:You're not solving the problem though, you are escalating the situation. If people are set in their ways leave them be, help this guy out and move on. You aren't forced to discuss or deal with anyone in any way, that is the beauty of a forum.

The environment here is fine, people just allow situations like these to escalate which is the problem, we need to let some things go, especially things we can't control.

You see that little bar next to his name slowly dropping? Well escalation can lead to change my friend Laughing

Plus, maybe the guy will change his ways and start being decent, it is worth the try. I love arguing so it's all sport to me, as long as its for a good cause.

Of course you can. But Mister Fabrizio reacts by insulting... Not the way to go... where his moto is 'Respect'. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:I'd like to see some of the guys here talk like that to his face.
Get real guys stop being so arrogant. It's time some of the people here. Notably u sciacca started showing others respect instead of making yourself out to be so much better than everyone else and acting like a loser. Nobody thinks more of u if u act like u know it all Now show the guy some respect and just answer his question

Not afraid of anybody, and I will say what I say here to people's faces. You think I am a fake person, well I am as real as them come, and that is ascertain. :coffee:

if you will actually say that to his face then i applaud you because your not being fake here. your being yourself. look in the end i have respect for u mate, i think we share some cool similiarities but all im saying is next time you know how much controversy can flood these forums so maybe just try avoid it by answering his question in the first place

Likewise with you, but I was unaware a simple emoticon could create this much conflict. :coffee:
well in that case i think you should be more aware because youve been here a while and youve seen how much crap can occur here.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Of course you can. But Mister Fabrizio reacts by insulting... Not the way to go... where his moto is 'Respect'. :coffee:

25% more to go...!

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTObdrogrycwtsaDjUxgF_DQ36qvhJKyDLJYg0h2fY9YI0y7QA3
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:57 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

well in that case i think you should be more aware because youve been here a while and youve seen how much crap can occur here.

Well that makes sense, but you have to admit not knowing where the Curva is is shockingly odd. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:58 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

Actually I do... I'm the 'cancer of the forum' some like to suggest. I'm the bad guy. I'm the troll.

In reality I'm just me. But Pasquale let's not get over ourselves here... didn't you forget what made Elm leave. You were the major reason that according to him. Now you people think of it as 'fights'. I just post, you people make it a big deal.

your kidding right? because we inboxed each other and resolved the problem. and if he did leave because of me i thank you for telling me because i didnt know that and if he had of had more problems with me after we inboxed each other im disappointed he didnt tell me so we could resolve it and now its sad it resulted in him leaving. sciacca i think u like playing the bad guy lol.

in reference to elm again i simply stated my opinion at the start of the season and said "PEPE DESERVES TO START AHEAD OF KRASIC" and it lead to people left right and centre saying "HOW CAN U THINK PEPE IS BETTER THAN KRASIC" now is that what i meant?? no . was i proven right? yes

Nope I never kid... Sarcasmn yes.. But Kid... not my style. Pas'... let me explain to you something... Even when I'm gone... there was still problems. Problems with JNC... my name was mentioned when I didn't post for a few days... Problems with Inder... Giu... CroInter... Sadly... people enjoy it... they take my posts the wrong way and turn it into a fight fest.

I was not speaking about Krasic vs Pepe/Elia debate.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:59 pm

We should ban the coffee emo... so overused and useless at this point.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

25% more to go...!

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTObdrogrycwtsaDjUxgF_DQ36qvhJKyDLJYg0h2fY9YI0y7QA3

1st Warning: Wiggles = God
2nd Warning: Wiggles = God
3rd Warning: Picture with my name

Sorry, but that's not happening. :coffee:
You can keep dreaming if you want. But this is reality... and in reality... we don't get what we want in life. But hey... let's ask Santa for a gift on the forums.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Wiggles was cool and funny albeit a good troller.... You on the other hand...
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:02 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:We should ban the coffee emo... so overused and useless at this point.

I'm the one who brought the Coffee intergrated in these forums. I'm the one who demanded for it. You can thank me and CroInter for it. Cro for introducing it, me for getting it in these forums.

The coffe guy is a legend :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:03 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Wiggles was cool and funny albeit a good troller.... You on the other hand...

Me on the other hand... didn't do what your boys from New York did :coffee:
Me on the other hand... Never insulted a single person... :coffee:
Me on the other hand... Never got banned... :coffee:

:coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:04 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Wiggles was cool and funny albeit a good troller.... You on the other hand...

Still waiting Smile cheers

:brickwall:

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:04 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

Nope I never kid... Sarcasmn yes.. But Kid... not my style. Pas'... let me explain to you something... Even when I'm gone... there was still problems. Problems with JNC... my name was mentioned when I didn't post for a few days... Problems with Inder... Giu... CroInter... Sadly... people enjoy it... they take my posts the wrong way and turn it into a fight fest.

I was not speaking about Krasic vs Pepe/Elia debate.

i think you can be made to be a scapegoat at times but cmon man the majority of problems do involve you. but maybe this section isnt right for u then if people keep taking your posts the wrong way.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Pasquale... Your going to have your haters, your going to have those who support you, or those who don't mind. I have many haters, but many friends. Friends including those who I don't agree with often, those being Devi for example... or those like Pino or JNC who I speak to on a daily basis on Skype. It happens... those on Juventiknows.. like me for who I'am... here some don't, some do. At the end of the day, I'm not here to be loved... or to be hated... I'm here to be me. To post how I want. If people don't like it... tobad for them. As for me and you... I have no problems with you... from what I get from you... you have no problems with me... I hope it stays that way... I truly respect you on these forums.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:09 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Still waiting Smile cheers

:brickwall:

Keep dreaming.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Pasquale... Your going to have your haters, your going to have those who support you, or those who don't mind. I have many haters, but many friends. Friends including those who I don't agree with often, those being Devi for example... or those like Pino or JNC who I speak to on a daily basis on Skype. It happens... those on Juventiknows.. like me for who I'am... here some don't, some do. At the end of the day, I'm not here to be loved... or to be hated... I'm here to be me. To post how I want. If people don't like it... tobad for them. As for me and you... I have no problems with you... from what I get from you... you have no problems with me... I hope it stays that way... I truly respect you on these forums.
thats all good to hear because all i go by is what i see written on these forums and i wouldnt think your so close to some of the guys here lol anyway i was actually going to link my facebook here for anyone who wants to add me. i think we need even more people to know each other better outside these forums cause it will lead to more respect being shown here. https://www.facebook.com/people/Pat-Gullaci/1187283047

pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Pas... most of us out here know eachother. To be quite honest, we mostly speak frequently on Skype. This might be surprising to you, but me and Giu spoke so much in the past on Skype. Fab right now is a friend of mine on facebook who currently is online lmao. I don't see it making it any different.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:18 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:You guys are straight pompous f*cks. Why don't you just answer the guy's question? Are you trying to scare people away from the club because of douchebag fans like you?

Get some *bleep* humanity.

I gotta agree with Fab here, what the f**k is wrong with what the guy was asking?

come one Nelcuore and Stronzo, u guys gotta stop that ****
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:22 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 3 Funny_dog_pictures_dog_will_not_get_off_his_high_horse

:lol!: Thumbs up Thumbs up
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Kwame, what did Antonio and I say ? We had a facepalm emoticon. Everyone overreacts. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:33 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Kwame, what did Antonio and I say ? We had a facepalm emoticon. Everyone overreacts. :coffee:

sh*t reaction is still sh*t....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:49 pm

elmystique wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Kwame, what did Antonio and I say ? We had a facepalm emoticon. Everyone overreacts. :coffee:

sh*t reaction is still sh*t....

Not on my part, Kwame. I am still the Don. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:04 pm

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

smoking smoking smoking

scratch

hmm

:study:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next