The_ItalianFool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
pasquale22
JuvenelCuore
HKdiehardfan
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 4 Empty Re: Question about the seat of the stadium

Post by juve_gigi Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:04 am

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

smoking smoking smoking

scratch

hmm

:study:

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 4 Empty Re: Question about the seat of the stadium

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:10 am

juve_gigi wrote: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

smoking smoking smoking

scratch

hmm

was that aimed at sh*tcuore and stronzo? :coffee:

anyway Pino, did u watch MNF today? Eagles lost to Chicago Bears....

I have had to take sh*t from Eagles fans all day long since we [Steelers] lost yesterday to Ravens....

but after the Eagles lost today,

me bounce What a Face

those Philly mofos deserve to lose every f**king day...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 am

Take it easy Kwame, your insult of my username is only insulting the club you allegedly support, though by your insulting I have my doubts now. Other than that, you are a diehard Juventino, so show it. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:15 am

elmystique wrote:

smoking smoking smoking

scratch

hmm

I have had to take sh*t from Eagles fans all day long since we [Steelers] lost yesterday to Ravens....

me bounce What a Face

It was aimed at the entire thread.

No, I didn't watch, but I like the Eagles so I am upset. Yeah, your Steelers lost yesterday, but I think they are still the favourites to win the AFC. As for my Rams, there is always next year... Sad Sad
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:16 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Take it easy Kwame, your insult of my username is only insulting the club you allegedly support, though by your insulting I have my doubts now. Other than that, you are a diehard Juventino, so show it. :coffee:

there is

sh*tcuore

=/=

juvesh*tcuore

:coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:18 am

elmystique wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Take it easy Kwame, your insult of my username is only insulting the club you allegedly support, though by your insulting I have my doubts now. Other than that, you are a diehard Juventino, so show it. :coffee:

there is

sh*tcuore

=/=

juvesh*tcuore

I deserve this how...oh, for a facepalm emoticon in response to a dumb question. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:19 am

juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:

smoking smoking smoking

scratch

hmm

me bounce What a Face

No, I didn't watch, but I like the Eagles so I am upset. Yeah, your Steelers lost yesterday, but I think they are still the favourites to win the AFC. As for my Rams, there is always next year... Sad Sad

u are a Rams fan? :facepalm:

farkn Ravens, they are always a banana peel in our path.....

there is an NFL thread in the Gaming and Sports section, u gotta contribute there sometimes, u Canadian Football fan....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:19 am

Nick and Kwame sitting in a tree...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:21 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
elmystique wrote:

there is

sh*tcuore

=/=

juvesh*tcuore

I deserve this how...oh, for a facepalm emoticon in response to a dumb question. :coffee:

I don't think asking about something you don't know is dumb.......

deal with it... What a Face
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:22 am

elmystique wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:

smoking smoking smoking

scratch

hmm

me bounce What a Face

there is an NFL thread in the Gaming and Sports section, u gotta contribute there sometimes, u Canadian Football fan....

Yeah, I'm a Rams fan, but it was chic and hip to be a Rams fan... 10 years ago... Very Happy

Now, not so much. But Bradford is the next Aikman, so it will all be good in a couple of years.

Yeah, I will contribute to that thread, I didn't even realize it was there... Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:26 am

juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:

smoking smoking smoking

scratch

hmm

me bounce What a Face

Yeah, I'm a Rams fan, but it was chic and hip to be a Rams fan... 10 years ago... Very Happy

Now, not so much. But Bradford is the next Aikman, so it will all be good in a couple of years.

Yeah, I will contribute to that thread, I didn't even realize it was there... Laughing

Chicago Bears look like the surprise package to me this year, watch out for them,

but I still see an encore Steelers/Packers Super Bowl repeat of course this time we gonna rape them.....

of course enroute beating the Jets again..... tongue
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:27 am

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:31 am

JuvenelCuore wrote::coffee:

:coffee: :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:33 am

elmystique wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:

smoking smoking smoking

scratch

hmm

me bounce What a Face

Chicago Bears look like the surprise package to me this year, watch out for them,

but I still see an encore Steelers/Packers Super Bowl repeat of course this time we gonna rape them.....

I wouldn't mind another Steelers/Packers Superbowl with the Steelers winning. Or maybe Steelers/Eagles. Da Bears will choke again trust me. Cutler is shit and he will prove it once again this year...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:37 am

juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:

smoking smoking smoking

scratch

hmm

me bounce What a Face

I wouldn't mind another Steelers/Packers Superbowl with the Steelers winning. Or maybe Steelers/Eagles. Da Bears will choke again trust me. Cutler is shit and he will prove it once again this year...

Eagles I never consider a worthy opponent..... they would make it a no contest as we would rape them like we did in pre-season.

their only player I dream about though is Michael Vick......

man :bow: :bow: :bow: , he is like Del Piero for them, farkn Philly fans...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:38 am

Except Del Piero never got arrested for dog fighting. :Coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:41 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Except Del Piero never got arrested for dog fighting. :Coffee:

so u watch football too? smoking
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:42 am

elmystique wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Except Del Piero never got arrested for dog fighting. :Coffee:

Not really, just know a few pieces of information here and there because that was big news. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:46 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Not really, just know a few pieces of information here and there because that was big news. :coffee:

I see, I think u would be very well suited to be a New England Patriots fan.....

find out about them and support them. Tom Brady is one of my favorite QB's.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:48 am

elmystique wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I see, I think u would be very well suited to be a New England Patriots fan.....

Are they not like the Barcelona of football ? I heard they get a lot of bandwagoners, but that could just be me.

What the hell happened to the Colts ? Were they not like a top team four years ago when I last heard of them ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:55 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
elmystique wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Are they not like the Barcelona of football ? I heard they get a lot of bandwagoners, but that could just be me.

What the hell happened to the Colts ? Were they not like a top team four years ago when I last heard of them ? :coffee:

as a Steelers fan, am forbidden to admire the Patriots but they are no Barcelona, they used to be good some years back though but last week, we raped them good....

Colts are still not bad just only Pete Manning dependent, once he gets injured, so begins the free fall...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:05 am

elmystique wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
elmystique wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
elmystique wrote:

as a Steelers fan, am forbidden to admire the Patriots but they are no Barcelona, they used to be good some years back though but last week, we raped them good....

Colts are still not bad just only Pete Manning dependent, once he gets injured, so begins the free fall...

Well I mean Barcelona in that they are the team everyone seems to know and hop on the bandwagon of ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:47 am

What did I do? :?:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:What did I do? :?:

facepalming someone for asking a question....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:40 pm

elmystique wrote:

A dumb question...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:41 pm

elmystique wrote:

That's not even it... The OP is a new member and he responds like that? Great way to get new members to want to come back and post more. It's like your trying to keep people away from the forum Evil or Very Mad
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next