The_ItalianFool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
pasquale22
JuvenelCuore
HKdiehardfan
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 6 Empty Re: Question about the seat of the stadium

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
elmystique wrote:
superior on skype on me? I'd easily have hanged up on u....... being superior brings only solitude......

pride comes before a fall...

Kwame... we spoke about Vidal and Marchisio. Pino was there too... you kept saying... how Vidal was a better player and I denied that... and said no.. Marchisio is better. You never hung up... we stil lspoke afterwards so...

stating your opinion is not being superior, am sure u would know that....

in this instance you seem to be shutting out someone's innocent question...

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 6 Empty Re: Question about the seat of the stadium

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:10 pm

I didn't... What I said is fans like this are just useless to debate with... I never told to f off. I never told him to leave. if he wants to come fine by him... I will just not respond to such topics ever again.

There's many Pepe lovers here... do I want them gone? No... same implies here.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Please Sciacca.. Don't make yourself look stupid.

The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:What did I do? :?:

facepalming someone for asking a question....

That's not even it... The OP is a new member and he responds like that? Great way to get new members to want to come back and post more. It's like your trying to keep people away from the forum Evil or Very Mad

I'm sorry, but I don't want fans who don't even know what Curva our Ultras is.

Where did I mention 'Onwer'?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:12 pm

elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
superior on skype on me? I'd easily have hanged up on u....... being superior brings only solitude......

pride comes before a fall...

Kwame... we spoke about Vidal and Marchisio. Pino was there too... you kept saying... how Vidal was a better player and I denied that... and said no.. Marchisio is better. You never hung up... we stil lspoke afterwards so...

stating your opinion is not being superior, am sure u would know that....

in this instance you seem to be shutting out someone's innocent question...

I'm sorry, but has someone else actually answered the guy? Not really... I acutally did.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:12 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

That's not even it... The OP is a new member and he responds like that? Great way to get new members to want to come back and post more. It's like your trying to keep people away from the forum Evil or Very Mad

"I don't want....."

=

Superior Puppeh/Owner
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:13 pm

False.

Owner would say.

He's not allowed here.
I just said I don't want.. that dosen't mean he's not allowed to be here.

Very different.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Here's the thing, you (meaning Sciacca or JNC) don't control who is or isn't a Juve fan. You can decide, in your opinion, who is a Juve fan, but I couldn't care less what think of me or anyone else who wants to cheer for Juve.

So, you choose to bring these problems on to yourself by insulting fellow Juve supporters. I don't understand why you decide to comment at all when a fan has a question that you think is "stupid". Is it that hard to not comment on something? I have to pass over about 90% of your posts because they are either insults, recycled arguments, facepalms, or coffee guy.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:15 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Random guy : "Hey that's mine!"

Sciacca : "I don't see your name in it"

lmao what a child you are.

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Juventude wrote:Here's the thing, you (meaning Sciacca or JNC) don't control who is or isn't a Juve fan. You can decide, in your opinion, who is a Juve fan, but I couldn't care less what think of me or anyone else who wants to cheer for Juve.

So, you choose to bring these problems on to yourself by insulting fellow Juve supporters. I don't understand why you decide to comment at all when a fan has a question that you think is "stupid". Is it that hard to not comment on something? I have to pass over about 90% of your posts because they are either insults, recycled arguments, facepalms, or coffee guy.

When did I say he's not a fan? I said... what kind of fan doesn't know which Curva... plain and simple.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:

The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Random guy : "Hey that's mine!"

Sciacca : "I don't see your name in it"

lmao what a child you are.

I know, I'm a big one.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:20 pm

I know, I'm a big one.
I don't want grown men acting like a child in this forum.

albino

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:False.

Owner would say.

He's not allowed here.

Very different.

so saying "I don't want.....to ....."

is not acting superior?....

hmm
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:22 pm

elmystique wrote:

Owner would say.

He's not allowed here.

Very different.

hmm

Actually it is acting superior.

I said... Not owner.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:27 pm

elmystique wrote:

Owner would say.

He's not allowed here.

Very different.

hmm

I said... Not owner.

why act superior to something you don't own or have any control over?

if u were one of the Juventus Stadium Tour guides, I would love to see how many fans would be driven away for not knowing which Curva was which because they were spelled out in Italian and these people spoke none of it....

Question about the seat of the stadium - Page 6 Superiority
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:28 pm

elmystique wrote:

Owner would say.

He's not allowed here.

Very different.

hmm

I said... Not owner.
Actually that was the point i was making.

Or you simply just ignored what i meant.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Didn't understand.. but makes sense now. Though... it's not a surprise. I don't see the big deal... as since 2009... I've been this way.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Didn't understand.. but makes sense now. Though... it's not a surprise. I don't see the big deal... as since 2009... I've been this way.
Yeah..The whole world knows how childish you are, no need to say it like a broken record.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Didn't understand.. but makes sense now. Though... it's not a surprise. I don't see the big deal... as since 2009... I've been this way.
Yeah..The whole world knows how childish you are, no need to say it like a broken record.

And yet most people react about it now... hmm...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 pm

**sigh**
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:

And yet most people react about it now... hmm...
Because most people can't stand it.

Are you really that stupid to be surprised?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:47 pm

After two years? smoking
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:After two years? smoking
Divorces are most likely to happen in the first 5 years of a marriage. Maybe its time for a divorce between you and the forum.... :lol!:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:54 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:After two years? smoking
Divorces are most likely to happen in the first 5 years of a marriage. Maybe its time for a divorce between you and the forum.... :lol!:

In 5 years? When I was in physcology they told me in 7.. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:39 pm

HKDIEHARDFAN congrats and I wish you enjoy your trip and hope Juve wins that one, only becase I know the feeling of flying overseas to watch a game and you team loses, Happrned to me in 2003 or 2004 cant remember Milan-Juve in New Jersey.

Anyway my two cents here, just get any ticket and go watch the game it does'nt really matter where you are seated as long as you get a nice view.

For those (true fans) I would like to calrify things for them, when it is said tickets are sold out it does'nt mean they are not available, it means ultras have bought them at a discounted price for their members, now since you are a true Juve fan you should also know that ultras have non Italian members and sell tickets to their international fan clubs, to spread the fan base; as a matter of FACT before you are able to represent a club internationally it is stated in the agreement how many fans per season will be expected from your club, and at what prices those tickets will be sold at, etc...

Now Juven boy and Siacca boy, if you want to know how non-Italians contribute to your club and country let me try to break it down for you, maybe only maybe the it might get through your thick skulls.

1) An Italian fan pays for the ticket and 25-70 Eros to get back and forth to the stadium depends on where he is coming from, he spends avragely 20 Euros in the stadium, and takes his Italian ass back home.

2) A non-Italian goes and pays roughly 70 Euros for his VISA that goes to the Italian government, then not less than 800 Euros for Air ticket, he stays a minimum of 3 days at which he pays for hotel roughly 300 in total, in those 3 days he eats 3 meals and pays about 40 euros daily on food that makes a total of 120 on food, he needs to move around and pays for the transport another 150 euros. Noone goes without spending atleast 500 Euros on shopping, gifts, a Juve shirt etc.... And most importantly when he enjoys he goes back and starts telling his friends about his wonderfull trip.

This BS of FIAT stocks is laughable, a non Italian fan spends not less than 2000 euros to watch a game, how many shares can his buy? BTW dont you collect dividens by the end of the year on your shares, well guess what this guy wont get anything back from his 2000 euros.

So it's not a wise idea to tell a fan to buy a one way ticket and use the money for his coffin.

I wonder how DEVI saw me trolling in the other thread while you guys are still posting. :facepalm:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Cause Devi has been around while this thread has been up, please don't speak about Dejan and his contributions or lack of.

Other than that, nice post cheers

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 pm

I would like to see photos of whoever said he is going to watch a game in December, I got to apoint I am sure those guys are just wannabes and like to play the bad boy role, just attention whores if you ask me.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next