RED
Yeezus
Albiceleste
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
30 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread

Post by Thimmy Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

The hit detection on snipers seems a bit off sometimes. Or maybe it's just lag... I think I'll turn off theatre mode the next time I play the game. Thanks for the tip, biasedmilanfan Very Happy

I'm still trying to find a weapon that sticks out from the rest. One that deals high damage and is fairly accurate. I'm starting to think that this game really is the most balanced CoD game ever, though. All of the guns really seem balanced. Type95 is one of the strongest guns in the game, but I'm more of a run and gun type of player, thus I prefer burst weapons with good mobility that deal high damage. I've unlocked just about everything on the UMP45, but its' effective range and general accuracy is far from what it was in MW2.

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Btw if anyones wondering why your connection is failing, turn theatre mode off .....

Its the source of all the problems you should be getting lag free games now provided ofcourse the host isnt awful.....

I wish i found this out sooner lol.

I dont believe my name is Biasedmilanfan :coffee:

I agree with the rest you said about the balance of it, one of the reasons iam enjoying it tbh......

The only thing i really dont like is the buildings and the fact everyone hides in them but the more i play the more i get used to the maps and the more that doesnt seem a problem......

Finally unlocked the stinger missle last night so i can now start using Blast Shield and Hardline instead of Assassin and shoot down the UAV instead banana

Can't you just shoot it down with your assault rifle? Or have they increased the amount of damage the UAV can take before falling down?

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Thimmy, next week, me and you will once again own the MW world together Very Happy

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:27 am

RealGunner wrote:Thimmy, next week, me and you will once again own the MW world together Very Happy

I've got the whole week off from work, so I'm looking forward to that Very Happy
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:41 am

I wish i could play with the world famous Thimmy and RG Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:02 am

me and him used to boss games in MW2 ( him mainly, me as a sidekick Razz )
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:58 am

RealGunner wrote:me and him used to boss games in MW2 ( him mainly, me as a sidekick Razz )

Don't be so humble Razz WE tore the opposition apart Very Happy Not like Batman and Robin.. or Beavis and Butthead Rolling Eyes We were more like Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan during the 90s Laughing

Yes, I do like smileys!
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:10 am

btw, is the online gameplay really addicting ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:07 am

RealGunner wrote:btw, is the online gameplay really addicting ?

I haven't been able to play much, due to work. So, someone who has played the game more than I have should be able to answer that question better.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:17 am

Yes it is, the only real problem i have with it are the awful spawns and the maps have far too many buildings for my liking.......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:20 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Yes it is, the only real problem i have with it are the awful spawns and the maps have far too many buildings for my liking.......

I agree about too many buildings. I haven't really had that much trouble with spawns, so far. Still haven't found a weapon that stands out from the others Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:38 am

Thimmy wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

I agree about too many buildings. I haven't really had that much trouble with spawns, so far. Still haven't found a weapon that stands out from the others Rolling Eyes

What sort of player are you?

PP90 with SOH, Quickdraw, Steady Aim tears shit up lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:04 am

COD4 maps were the BEST. Loved them
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:32 am

RealGunner wrote:COD4 maps were the BEST. Loved them
Cod4 is the best cod.

Cod 1 & 2 was great aswell Very Happy
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:29 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

What sort of player are you?

PP90 with SOH, Quickdraw, Steady Aim tears shit up lol.

I'm a rusher, and I mainly use G36C with SoH, Quickdraw and Stalker. Because I'm a rusher, I need the Stalker Pro bonus in order to avoid claymores, I.M.S etc Smile I don't hip-fire that often, unless I'm really close to my opponent. So, Steady Aim doesn't do much for me. To me, it feels like the G36 deals slightly more damage than the more accurate guns in the game (ACR etc), but I watched a weapon guide about it on youtube, and it didn't give me the impression that G36 is one of the better guns in the game. It's still my weapon of choice so far, though Razz

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:20 am

Stupid MW 3 single player mode!!!! They kill Soap Crying or Very sad
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:53 am

Depends. If you're having a good game and racking up kills, then yes + if you're up against run & gun players instead of campers, you're gonna be addicted to it.

For me, i get a death streak of 5 or more from mainly campers and I sometimes rage quit. If only infinity ward can somehow input a mode where camping ain't allowed unless you're sniping, that would be so amazing. Sort of like if you are standing in a spot for 5 seconds, you start to lose some health.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:54 am

StrugaRock wrote:Stupid MW 3 single player mode!!!! They kill Soap Crying or Very sad

Thanx a lot for spoiling it for everyone who hasn't played it yet Rolling Eyes ............ :facepalm:

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:58 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
StrugaRock wrote:Stupid MW 3 single player mode!!!! They kill Soap Crying or Very sad

Thanx a lot for spoiling it for everyone who hasn't played it yet Rolling Eyes ............ :facepalm:

No problem. Wanna hear mOOOAr?? banana banana
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 am

Put spoiler tags on you idiot. :facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Put spoiler tags on you fcking idiot. :facepalm:

Lol so if it had a spoiler tag on it you'd still open to read it
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 am

and stop with the insults
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Depends. If you're having a good game and racking up kills, then yes + if you're up against run & gun players instead of campers, you're gonna be addicted to it.

For me, i get a death streak of 5 or more from mainly campers and I sometimes rage quit. If only infinity ward can somehow input a mode where camping ain't allowed unless you're sniping, that would be so amazing. Sort of like if you are standing in a spot for 5 seconds, you start to lose some health.

I rarely run into campers on Kill Confirmed. I think they should add a game mode that only includes sniper rifles. That way, the campers and those who can't quickscope themselves won't complain about trickshotters and quickscopers + it'd be fun for those who prefer fast-paced sniping.

I'm struggling to get used to quickscoping in MW3. The hit detection seems kind of irregular or inconsistent with snipers, and it's really hard to get positive scores when machine guns can kill you in less than a second. Also, maybe it's just me, but I really don't like the feel of the sniper rifles in MW3. MW2's Intervention and Barrett felt way smoother and more accurate (probably because of the difference in hit detection). But then again, sniping was much easier in MW2 and I guess what we have in MW3 is what the CoD veterans and the whiners of the community wanted. Personally, I'll probably go back to MW2 or 1 if I ever feel like sniping again.

I just used the model shotguns in a few games, and it seems like there aren't any available attachments on it. Can anyone here confirm this? I almost have the "attachments" profficiency on it, but there doesn't seem to be any, so I'm wondering why it's even there.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Play team defender

Hands down the most hectic game mode in CoD history
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:19 am

Thimmy..I am actually gonna try that kill confirmed game mode. I have heard that it is great and that it doesn't encourage camping.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:42 am

Kill Confirmed is awesome

And yeah, very little camping in that game mode
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:42 am

Strugarock nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next