RED
Yeezus
Albiceleste
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
30 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread Empty Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread

Post by RealGunner Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 0:03

Coming out in an hour

Initial reactions Very Happy ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread Empty Re: Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 0:22

I am actually going to to buy it lol.......

Dont go back to work until Wednesday so going to gonna buy it tomorrow after me and mates been to the gym Very Happy

I dont care if its sh*t i have the money so iam going to spend it on things i dont need.

UMAD??

Yh UMAD.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread Empty Re: Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread

Post by Albiceleste Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 0:37

Lol we needed a new thread, the other got taken over by battlefield 3 trolls Laughing

Anyway, I forgot how quickly it was coming up, I'm probably going to pick it up this week. MW3 + Skyrim = set for a few months
albino

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 0:39

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I am actually going to to buy it lol.......

Dont go back to work until Wednesday so going to gonna buy it tomorrow after me and mates been to the gym Very Happy

I dont care if its sh*t i have the money so iam going to spend it on things i dont need.

UMAD??

Yh UMAD.

If that's the case play GOW MP NOW!

Gunna try it then, make a decision....

Highly unlikely though..

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 0:40

RG you up for some games?

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 0:48

Andres Iniesta wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:I am actually going to to buy it lol.......

UMAD??

Yh UMAD.

If that's the case play GOW MP NOW!

Gunna try it then, make a decision....

Highly unlikely though..

Dont worry about it cause iam getting it lol.......

GOW will always be my baby and this wont change nothing and i probably wont even play mw3 much but the more choice the better Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 4:25

Lionel Messi wrote:Lol we needed a new thread, the other got taken over by battlefield 3 trolls Laughing

Anyway, I forgot how quickly it was coming up, I'm probably going to pick it up this week. MW3 + Skyrim = set for a few months
albino

battlefield cheers banana
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 4:37

it aint ARMA 3 good :coffee:
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 6:35

It's only been out for a few hours, and I'm already hearing good things about it from people who have already gotten it. I'll pick it up from Gamestop later today Very Happy
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 8:07

Holy shit this is gonna be crazy, I have PES, BF3, and now this one... Overkill ftw!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 10:18

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this game. I've played about 1.5-2 hours so far and I am loving every minute of it
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 10:23

*waits for honeymoon phase to be over to get actual opinions from the forum*

:coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 10:29

Well one of the reasons i'm loving this game is because is because you kill quicker.

In Black Ops, I would always see the enemy, but I couldn't damage them quick enough to kill them but in MW3, I am just going Rambo on everyone

Also Battlefield 3 TDM helped out in the sense that I should ALWAYS check my corners and stay to the edges of the map
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 10:31

I'll give MW3 this.. It has a HUGE following, was at a grocery store and saw 2 pretty big lines outside of EB Games and Bestbuy which are both in the same plaza

I think they will outsell BF3 very comfortably once again.. But we're making some big gains Very Happy

2 of my friends are picking the game up so I will play it @ their house's soon... But I know I made the right choice in picking up BF3

banana
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 10:37

Swagg_Johnson wrote:I'll give MW3 this.. It has a HUGE following, was at a grocery store and saw 2 pretty big lines outside of EB Games and Bestbuy which are both in the same plaza

I think they will outsell BF3 very comfortably once again.. But we're making some big gains Very Happy

2 of my friends are picking the game up so I will play it @ their house's soon... But I know I made the right choice in picking up BF3

banana

There is no right choice

As someone who owns both games, I can confidently say that are both fantastic shooters
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 10:57

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:There is no right choice
As someone who owns both games, I can confidently say that are both fantastic shooters

Well yeah they're both great games, completely different.. One just appeals to me more than the other

Was just trolling Razz
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 11:06

ffs we're trying to have actual discussion in here, we had to make a new thread because of BF3 trolls ffs Rolling Eyes now they're at it again

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 13:39

FECKING BETTER THAN BO AND MW2

:bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 13:41

So... is it worth it? I'm probably acquiring it just for the single player campaign, although I have some mates who will be desperately looking for an original copy somewhere so they can kill over the net.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 13:44

I also got a gaming headset for BF3 and MW3.

I haven't tried it with BF3 yet, only MW3

But in the words of Kaka's broken English, it was "a-may-sing"
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 13:45

Sushi Master wrote:So... is it worth it? I'm probably acquiring it just for the single player campaign, although I have some mates who will be desperately looking for an original copy somewhere so they can kill over the net.

Haven't played the single player yet but from what i've seen, and going off the traditional CoD campaigns, it should be pretty good
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 13:51

I am gonna end up buying this game lol even though I tried to convince myself not to.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 13:58

EarlyPrototype wrote:I am gonna end up buying this game lol even though I tried to convince myself not to.
Trust me it's better than MW2 and more fun than BO

no OMA

no commando

no *bleep* KS (air)

love it already
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 14:01

The support package really adds balance to multiplayer also. More people than I expected are using it
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 14:07

Anti-DNA wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:I am gonna end up buying this game lol even though I tried to convince myself not to.
Trust me it's better than MW2 and more fun than BO

no OMA

no commando

no *bleep* KS (air)

love it already

Is it as good as the original MW?

I hated both black ops and mw2, thought they made classes and stuff overcomplicated with too many options etc.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next