RED
Yeezus
Albiceleste
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
30 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Strugarock nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sad

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Team Defender :bow:

Awesome game mode, even better with friends/a party. Love it

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:21 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Kill Confirmed is awesome

And yeah, very little camping in that game mode

Only thing thats stopping me trading it for BF3, the corner camping is driving me insane.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:23 am

I honestly think BF3 was way too overhyped and MW3 was actually underhyped. The new CoD is fantastic. Nuff sed.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:56 pm

1. Lag.
2. When you know you're going to dodge someone shooting they still end up getting you.
3. When you shoot first but get no hitmarkers and the other person gets you.
4. Spawning in front of an enemy when you aren't getting spawn trapped.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:46 pm

mtfootball wrote:1. Lag.
2. When you know you're going to dodge someone shooting they still end up getting you.
3. When you shoot first but get no hitmarkers and the other person gets you.
4. Spawning in front of an enemy when you aren't getting spawn trapped.

2 and 4 pisses me off...especially numer 2. So many times I clearly go behind the wall and I stll end up being hit. The hit detection is embarrassing in this game. It's not like I am right behind the wall, I actually continue running on after dodging the bullets and still end up being dead :facepalm:
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 pm

You can't actually "dodge" bullets in this game

They use the laser-beam hit detection system. I an't be bothered explaining te whole thing at the moment since I'm on my iPod
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:30 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:You can't actually "dodge" bullets in this game

They use the laser-beam hit detection system. I an't be bothered explaining te whole thing at the moment since I'm on my iPod

Running across someone whilst he is shooting at me and is clearly missing me, as soon as I make it to the other side of the wall or car etc, I still get killed.

They need to patch that up.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:16 pm

I think that's because CoD still use that method of when someone is running, if you shoot their recent path. It still counts as a hit. Not sure why they still use. Maybe it could be used to keep the action fast. Like if they didnt have that then you could have hidden behind a wall, both reloaded. And while you could have had a chance to shoot him back, the action would have slowed down.

But like I said, I don't exactly know why they are still using this system, just guessing
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:24 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I think that's because CoD still use that method of when someone is running, if you shoot their recent path. It still counts as a hit. Not sure why they still use. Maybe it could be used to keep the action fast. Like if they didnt have that then you could have hidden behind a wall, both reloaded. And while you could have had a chance to shoot him back, the action would have slowed down.

But like I said, I don't exactly know why they are still using this system, just guessing

It's annoying when it happens to you, but I'm actually glad it's like that. Imagine that you came back to the place where you got killed previously, in order to kill a camper; and the camper gets away because he somehow manages to run around a corner. That would piss me off to no end.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:You can't actually "dodge" bullets in this game

Running across someone whilst he is shooting at me and is clearly missing me, as soon as I make it to the other side of the wall or car etc, I still get killed.

They need to patch that up.

Thats to do with host and p2p connections the only way they can fix it is by getting dedicated servers......

It's basically lag and they will never fix that until they get dedicated servers, its 2012 ffs practically every big title has servers but the biggest franchise out there doesnt :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:22 pm

It wasn't a problem in MW2. You got cover and you didn't die.

MW2 felt much more smoother too. You shot first and they died unless the whole lobby was lagging.

Spawning sucks too. The amount of times you spawn and 1-2 seconds later you get shot from behind or an enemy is there. It isn't spawn trapping.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Activision announced today that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has earned one billion dollars in its first sixteen days on sale. This beats the record of James Cameron's film Avatar, which crossed the billion dollar mark in seventeen days back in 2010.

According to Activision, over thirty million gamers are now a part of the Call of Duty community, which "now exceeds the combined populations of the cities of New York, London, Tokyo, Paris and Madrid." Call of Duty Elite has also attracted over six million players since launch. Activision points out that "by comparison, the premium subscription services of Netflix, Hulu Plus, Sirius XM and Xbox Live did not reach one million paid subscribers until almost one year after launch."

"Call of Duty has become that rare entertainment franchise that transcends its own genre. Core gamers love it, as our stellar reviews show. But every year, new people are drawn into Call of Duty," said Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision Publishing. "And while the franchise continues to set records, our fans still seem to want more, demonstrated by our record setting start on Call of Duty Elite. We are committed to helping everyone connect, compete and improve their game, Call of Duty style."
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Haters still hating ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Beat the campaign in like 5 hours Sad

Sucks that all these new shooters are so MP oriented.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Core gamers love it, as our stellar reviews show.

3.2 user score on metacritic :lucas:

meanwhile in battlefield

Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Page 6 Icon_trollface-emoticon-4
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:37 pm

I would post a sarcastic comment but my Ex in ur avatar is looking so nicely at me. I will forgive u this time :coffee:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:39 pm

wanking to someone doesn't make them your ex banana
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:42 am

che wrote:
Core gamers love it, as our stellar reviews show.

meanwhile in battlefield

Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Page 6 Icon_trollface-emoticon-4

But.. but.. Battlefield is so much more realistic than Call of Duty!!111 affraid
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:23 am

Battlefield3...Modern Warfare 3...

In the words of the Old El Paso girl from those taco ads
"Why not have both?"
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:54 pm

che wrote:

meanwhile in battlefield

lol @ the neg votes

was the trollface too subtle an indicator that i wasn't being serious?

i'll try making it easier next time...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Can't stand these little douches who are using this new damage hack, enabling them to overpower their weapons.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:41 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Can't stand these little douches who are using this new damage hack, enabling them to overpower their weapons.

What hack? I haven't heard of this

Is this a PC thing?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Haven't play MW3 for a while. Personally I prefer the MW2 maps over the MW3 maps.

They're fun, distinctive and simple.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Fecking piss off when your put into a game with 10 seconds left and your team is getting demolished.

I got 15 losses cause of this shit.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:45 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:Can't stand these little douches who are using this new damage hack, enabling them to overpower their weapons.

What hack? I haven't heard of this

Is this a PC thing?

Not that I'm aware of. The creaters of MW3 tweeted that they will patch it and have warned those who were using the hack will get banned from playing it online.

Here is a vid.

Gives that person a one shot kill.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next