Zees
Mr Nick09
Ganso
halamadrid2
EarlyPrototype
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now Empty Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Reading Nerman's quotes regarding his extension... he seems to indicate like he's decided to stay in Brazil until after the WC in 2014. He even thanked Barca and Madrid for their interest.

I'm going to post some Hazard highlights when i'm not lazy lol. I think he's a clear target now.

Back to top Go down

Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now Empty Re: Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:27 pm

IF and only IF Neymar really wants to stay beyond this summer then Hazard to Madrid is more than likely. He already said he will leave for a big club and Real is his choice. Zidane is also pushing for him.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now Empty Re: Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:29 pm

doesnt hazard want to leave in the winter???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:30 pm

no. summer. but he would go in the winter if lille decided. i think it will come down to pricetag and league standing. right now, lille is playing terribly for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:31 pm

yup....lets be honest though,he made the right decision,Hazard,Nerman,Gotze whoever comes,simply wont get enough playing time to fulfill their potentials with CR and Di Maria around.They would be getting into a mess like coentrao or into a benz and higuain situation.

IMO at least Gotze and Nerman should stay longer in their clubs. Hazard?idk,i have a feeling hes the only 1 of the 3 who wants to leave.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:32 pm

[quote="halamadrid2"]doesnt hazard want to leave in the winter???[/quote

who is talking about winter? all those signings are summer deals, nothing else.

@sports, imo he is still not a target, and he wont come to madrid, that's just my 2 cents.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Hazard already said he is leaving for sure after this year. so it's not even IF but WHERE... and he's already stated his Madrid preference.

Up to Madrid to make a move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:37 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

yh, since if he wants to leave in the winter and Mou declaring he wont buy anyone then, chelsea or psg will snap him up, thats my point
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:39 pm

We will buy him in the winter if Hazard wants to leave in the winter imo.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:40 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

yh, since if he wants to leave in the winter and Mou declaring he wont buy anyone then, chelsea or psg will snap him up, thats my point

He never said he wanted to leave in the winter, unless i missed something.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Come on... you all know if you really want Neymar you can get him, for the right price.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:43 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

He never said he wanted to leave in the winter, unless i missed something.

i am sure i read somewhere that he was ready to move on in the winter, and that psg would buy him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Never said he wanted to leave in the winter. It's up to lille if they want to sell him then... he's committed to them for the year. They're #3 in the league right now. If they are in the CL hunt, which i don't see why they won't be, he's not leaving until the summer imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:44 pm

he already said PSG is not in the cards last week... won't go to a competitor of Lille. Wants to leave Ligue 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Come on... you all know if you really want Neymar you can get him, for the right price.

If it had something to do with money,he would be playing for Chelsea right now(32M offered in 2010) or madrid/barca when they offered the release clause amount,Santos couldnt ave done something if Nerman said yes.Him and Santos dont want to make a move until 2014 cheers .His agent must be pissed as f*ck.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Music to my ears :dance:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:49 pm

but for teh sake of his career, psg would probably be the best option for him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Don't want anyone, don't need anyone. I thought R.M grew out of this bullshit with Mourinho in charge.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Nope. He has nothing to prove in L1. He was player of the year last year and is dominating again in this one. Hazard needs to go somewhere that offers new challenges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:58 pm

He is struggling a bit more this year though. I love the kid, would be great for a club like madrid to sign him, but i am personally not interested.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:00 pm

it isnt that easy for youngsters to replicate their form for multiple seasons if they arent given the chance to grow, i think he will be able grow a bit more in psg

lets not forget what happened to the ever so hyped up marko marin, from one of the top youngsters around to a forgotten average player
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:01 pm

He's not really struggling... the other teams are bracketing him now and forcing the other players on Lille to make plays. Without Gervinho and Cabaye, they're incapable of it.

He's also playing a AM role that he is not accustomed to because of need.

The Lille coach needs to adjust his tactics to counter the way other teams are playing Hazard now. So far, he's been stubborn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:02 pm

He's not going to PSG or staying in L1... he's made that crystal clear. No point discussing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:03 pm

i am just saying he will regret not going to them, unless arsene decides to open his wallets which i dont think he will
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next