Zees
Mr Nick09
Ganso
halamadrid2
EarlyPrototype
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now - Page 3 Empty Re: Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Yes, Hazard is more adept in many areas compared to Gotze and even Neymar. He's almost like the middle of the two. Gotze's role is quite different in which he focused on creating. He's basically really Ozil-lite, but he seem more intelligent when defending and he has already been more productive if you compare to Ozil at the same stage of development. Well honestly it's just me that like more of the Ozil, Silva, Dinho, Laudrup type. Embarassed

Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now - Page 3 Empty Re: Hazard to Madrid - a very clear possibility now

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Hazard is a good passer though, same can't be said about Gotze in terms of finishing.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Why are we after simply good dribblers/playmakers? Neymar is a goalscorer and all round player.

We already have Di Maria for just dribbling and creating.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Yes exactly, Hazard is more of a Ronaldo if Gotze is more of an Ozil. Hazard does not ball-hog and scores as much as Ronaldo certainly but you can say like that. They have different styles and capabilities. But if you factoring how they apply their talents in helping the team, I think Gotze is better though they are on the same level. I don't know who of the discussed-trio has more potential than the other one and other one, but I just think Gotze is better as of now. But I might be a bit biased here. Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:13 pm

chelsea should make hazard their number 1 target this summer.. would fit perfectly for them.

for us, we have a LOT of competition. i prefer hazard over di maria but mou will prefer di maria of course.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Neymar, I am disappoint. If we dont sign him because of this I will seriously rage the guy.

sportsczy wrote: 4 goals and 4 assists

*stifles laughter*

In 13 games and that's not counting anything but Ligue 1. Lille is not like Madrid or Santos in Brazil... there aren't 10 scoring chances a game. And he's playing AM without anyone else to help with creating in the midfield. He has Sow at CF, Cole on a wing and Dubuchy as a fullback. The rest of the team is meh. It's all on Hazard's shoulders. Despite losing Gervinho and Cabaye... he's kept them in the hunt. They are bracketing him all over the field with 2-3 guys and daring the other players to beat them. So far, nobody else can create.

Sure, whatever (I dont watch Ligue 1, so I cant verify what youre saying), but you dont boast of a four goal tally. It just looks a bit ridiculous. If we compare CBs, whos job is nt really to score, does it matter if one has more goals than the other? Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Neymar, I am disappoint. If we dont sign him because of this I will seriously rage the guy.

sportsczy wrote: 4 goals and 4 assists

*stifles laughter*

In 13 games and that's not counting anything but Ligue 1. Lille is not like Madrid or Santos in Brazil... there aren't 10 scoring chances a game. And he's playing AM without anyone else to help with creating in the midfield. He has Sow at CF, Cole on a wing and Dubuchy as a fullback. The rest of the team is meh. It's all on Hazard's shoulders. Despite losing Gervinho and Cabaye... he's kept them in the hunt. They are bracketing him all over the field with 2-3 guys and daring the other players to beat them. So far, nobody else can create.

Sure, whatever (I dont watch Ligue 1, so I cant verify what youre saying), but you dont boast of a four goal tally. It just looks a bit ridiculous. If we compare CBs, whos job is nt really to score, does it matter if one has more goals than the other? Very Happy

Lol dude. You realize he's an AM. You also realize that 4 goals and 5 assists is pretty good, even in La Liga. To put it in perspective, Soldado and Benzema have 6 and Cesc has 5 in La Liga, where there's a heck of a lot more offense. Not to mention those guys are CFs (yeah, Cesc plays striker in Barca's scheme) and they don't have 5 assists.

Knowing a little bit about things before making comments is a good way to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:15 pm

What's wrong with 4 goals and 4 assists as a midfielder so far? That sounds like pretty good numbers to me...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:19 pm

C.Ronaldo's the wrong one making Saetablanca generalizing good attackers should have at least half his figures. Couldn't like the guy though, the Cris Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:46 pm

I am not impressed by him. He's good but also our players. Unless he comes on cheap.

If Neymar isnt coming, then we shouldnt sign anyone. Neymar is the only exceptional talent.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:43 am

We don't need another winger unless he is out of this world. Neymar possesses that potential. Hazard would be an improvment over Di Maria in passing but that's it. I think Di Maria is a better player than him in our system. Hazard is CR7 2.0. I see him struggle a lot in secondary role and lots of defending Very Happy

For me it's either Nerman or Götze at the moment. If we go by what we need, we don't need any of them. Mou should look for capable central midfielders and a rightback in summer maybe but that's it. The squad is healthy otherwise Very Happy
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Dont get me wrong, if Neymar signing a new contract with Santos means that we wont sign him, then of course i am disappointed.

As far as signing Hazard goes, ofc he is a great talent, but there is something about his game that i dont like.

He is a dribbler, and a great one, as far as playmaking goes, or influencing the game with something else than his dribbling, he is a bit lacking in my opinion.

I might sound a bit harsh, and im not calling him a scrub ofc, but it's just something i picked up about his game, that i have a hard time shaking off.

He is great at creating width, and he is unselfish as a winger, that's his game, i respect that. But i have not seen what Sportsczy is talking about in terms of playmaking.

We might as well sign Goetze, because in terms of his movements and the way he gets himself involved with the creating phase of the game, he looks to me like a much more interesting option. We arent trying to sign him though.
Shocked
Why the sudden change of mind? eco smile Did you realize something I said long before? eco smile

Last edited by babun1024 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:46 am

Yeah but if you get Hazard that doesn't mean you won't end up signing Neymar.

How will you accommodate both of them?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:49 am

english_jewel wrote:Yeah but if you get Hazard that doesn't mean you won't end up signing Neymar.

We don't want Hazard (fans). RM didn't make official requests either. Only the player (Hazard) was quoted to say he'd a move to RM eco smile
As far as Nerman goes, it seems like he wants to stay in Brazil longer. I'm cool with it for the next 2years. His role conflicts with CR7 anyway Very Happy I'd rather buy him when CR7 is clearly in decline eco smile
We don't need any of them right now Very Happy
We only need a CM/DM and a two seasons rightback for Carvajal to mature Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:08 am

babun1024 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Yeah but if you get Hazard that doesn't mean you won't end up signing Neymar.

We don't want Hazard (fans). RM didn't make official requests either. Only the player (Hazard) was quoted to say he'd a move to RM eco smile
As far as Nerman goes, it seems like he wants to stay in Brazil longer. I'm cool with it for the next 2years. His role conflicts with CR7 anyway Very Happy I'd rather buy him when CR7 is clearly in decline eco smile
We only need a CM/DM and a two seasons rightback for Carvajal to mature Very Happy

That's all well Very Happy But, it seems as Madrid really wanna purchase either Hazard or Neymar, so with Nerman renewing contract and Santos having heroic stand to the price maybe Madrid will really make the offer that Lille can't refuse? Very Happy Gotze is the greatest of them man, but he is least likely to come to the white side. eco smile
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:18 am

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

That's all well Very Happy But, it seems as Madrid really wanna purchase either Hazard or Neymar, so with Nerman renewing contract and Santos having heroic stand to the price maybe Madrid will really make the offer that Lille can't refuse? Very Happy Gotze is the greatest of them man, but he is least likely to come to the white side. eco smile
Götze is the only one who could make us better team wise. He doesn't demand a primary role, tracks back is creative and could score on occasions. On the right we need a defensive winger who could create= Götze. He plays 4-2-3-1 already Very Happy
If it's up to me, I'd stick with Di Maria. No need to throw away the chemistry we already have and it's not like Di Maria won't improve over time eco smile Many RM fans don't appreciate him while he is here. I bet big clubs would pay huge bucks to get him Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:23 am

babun1024 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Götze is the only one who could make us better team wise. He doesn't demand a primary role, tracks back is creative and could score on occasions. On the right we need a defensive winger who could create= Götze. He plays 4-2-3-1 already Very Happy
If it's up to me, I'd stick with Di Maria. No need to throw away the chemistry we already have and it's not like Di Maria won't improve over time eco smile Many RM fans don't appreciate him while he is here. I bet big clubs would pay huge bucks to get him Very Happy

If it's up to me, I wouldn't sign those players as well as the quality in the -3- of Madrid was already the best in the world, no? scratch eco smile
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:25 am

What people seem to underrate is Di Marias pressing, it's really crucial for our team sometimes

and he isn't as bad as people make him look when it comes to passing. he plays them risky too many times but they can be rewarding, and he is a big game player = fact
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:26 am

babun1024 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

If it's up to me, I wouldn't sign those players as well as the quality in the -3- of Madrid was already the best in the world, no? scratch eco smile
Only Nerman maybe to replace CR7 later but not now Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:27 am

Jese > Hazard, true story

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:11 am

he is overrated, as soon as he played against good sides he floped, i dont want that. neymer >> hazard.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:28 am

SuperMAG wrote:he is overrated, as soon as he played against good sides he floped, i dont want that. neymer >> hazard.

Jese > Neymar > Hazard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:51 am

they bracketed him like Barca did with Ozil last year... no other playmakers on the team. They dared someone else on Lille to make plays... and nobody did. Everyone is doing this to Lille now and they are struggling a bit. Losing Cabaye and Gervinho was a big blow.

When they played Lille straight up in the early season, he was dominant. Then everyone adjusted. Not Hazard's fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:48 am

jesse is also overrated, he doesnt have near the speed that cr has that led to all the comparasion.

but he can be a very good player, if he polishes his other talents like technique, passing, Most importantly positioning, composure and teamwork.

but where can he do that, mmm, i dont think in 3rd division.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:55 pm

SuperMAG wrote:jesse is also overrated, he doesnt have near the speed that cr has that led to all the comparasion.

but he can be a very good player, if he polishes his other talents like technique, passing, Most importantly positioning, composure and teamwork.

but where can he do that, mmm, i dont think in 3rd division.

he is overrated because he doesnt have the speed of ronaldo?

what are you talking about?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:19 pm

i am talking about the comparasion of ronaldo with him, everyone is saying that he is the next ronaldo and all.

ronaldo's most talked attribute is his phyiscall capabilities, and jesse doesnt have them yet.

i saw him in preseason, he is not even better then callejon yet. he needs to play in first division.

another reason why u cant compare 3rd divison player to top top talents like neymer.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:27 pm

SuperMAG wrote:i am talking about the comparasion of ronaldo with him, everyone is saying that he is the next ronaldo and all.

ronaldo's most talked attribute is his phyiscall capabilities, and jesse doesnt have them yet.

i saw him in preseason, he is not even better then callejon yet. he needs to play in first division.

another reason why u cant compare 3rd divison player to top top talents like neymer.

People compared him to Ronaldo because his demeanor on the pitch his ronaldo like, the way he dribbles and go past people, his hair cut, and his position. No one is saying that he has the talent level to be the next ronaldo, it's just a nice thing to say.

It doesnt mean that he needs to be as fast as ronaldo, even though he is quite fast already.

So saying that he is overrated because he isnt as fast as Ronaldo is ridiculous. In his age group, and given the structure he is going through, he is very talented and shows a lot of signs of having what it takes to reach the level of professional footballers like Mata for example, and Mata isnt even in his prime.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next