urbaNRoots
RealGunner
izzy
Jay29
Amar
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Coquelin has requested a transfer - Page 4 Empty Re: Coquelin has requested a transfer

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Agree with Il Fenomeno Vero.

If he thinks he can start in another top club then he's free to go and prove himself as much as we could use his talent at the moment.

In the end I think he'll get minutes, there's almost no chance that our team will stay injury-free till January. Neutral

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Coquelin has requested a transfer - Page 4 Empty Re: Coquelin has requested a transfer

Post by Highburied Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:55 pm

S** attitude.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:34 am

S** attitude.

To be fair, he's been patient. He's saying he'll give it 6 months or so first to see if he's given a chance.

With our injury record he will get starts. I think if he gets a run in the side he could be difficult to replace. I know Diaby is on fire at the moment and he must start for now. Diaby has proved to be inconsistent and he knows that he has a great chance to cement a name for himself now and it's probably his last chance to make it at a big club. Diaby is driven at the moment and it shows in his performances.

Coquelin seems to be a different type of player. I'm trying hard to compare styles but he reminds me a bit of Flamini. Technically sound, quick, mean in the tackle, a good engine and calm when under pressure. He's only played a few games but I've only seen good performances from him so far.

If I was him I would bide my time and see if I was given starts this season. If the season ended and I only had two or 3 sub appearances in the Prem and a few League cup games I would consider my options too. He's 21 now and can't wait forever.

The French National set up want him to be playing regularly as they see him as a future starter. If Arsene doesn't start him someone else will.

In saying that, I think he will get his chance at some point this season and will stay.
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:52 am

Is Diaby that good ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:15 am

talent-wise yea. Consistency can be pretty meh
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4