pUsHa
Ganso
Lex
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
149 posters

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 31 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by The_Badger Mon May 12, 2014 3:05 am

2) Liverpool - No one will forget the galling, moving image of unapologetic racist Luis Suarez weeping uncontrollably, having failed to win a League title with the team he cares about so much, he spent all summer desperately trying to leave them. Liverpool have invented an interesting new concept this season. The concept of "deserving" to win a prize you're competing for and which there is nothing stopping you from winning, but without actually having to win it. Presumably at the next Olympics, Usain Bolt can now just stand on the starting line in the 100m final, and wait for the gold medal he deserves to run up the track to him? Most baffling about this theory (which has been rammed repeatedly down everyone's throats), is that Gerrard has been bestowed with this sense of entitlement more than anyone else...the man whose lack of non brainless leadership qualities and inability to keep his nerve, is one of the main reasons Liverpool didn't win the league.

Laughing

He's right about Steven Gerrard.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 31 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by lszanto Mon May 12, 2014 3:47 am

Shaw for 27m pounds is actually quite a good deal.

Not only do they get Shaw but they also get Januzaj back from his back pocket, a 2 for the price of one.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:37 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2014/08/28/5066408/champions-league-draw-in-full-real-madrid-face-liverpool?ICID=HP_HN_HP_RI_0_3

man u got really lucky, they avoided everyone

rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:01 am

Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:25 pm

a bit too late, but "false manager" rofl
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:18 pm

Barcaforum:

Free transfers XI

---------Ochoa-----------
Sagna---Vidic--Alex--Cole
-----M'bia----Cambiasso---
S.sam------Ribas-----Menez
-------------Lewa------------

Thats Free transfer best XI. Free transfer XI=AC Milan

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Maroon Lucifer said: ↑
This is the worst Faroe Islands team in a long long time. Really depressing watching this!

sizzling sausages said: ↑
Yep, doesn't hold a candle to some of the great Faroe Islands teams of the past.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:28 am

in late august 2004 madrid was heavily rumored to buy messi.. this is a quote from a barca fan
Madrid wants Messi? 30 millions and he's all for you. I don't know from where you took this, but this is ridiculous.

I dont think Messi will go like the others, his dad appreciates the club and isnt forcing his son for the quick buck like the others.

At the moment hes probably the biggest talent, have you heard of Bojan Krkic? Hes supposed to be a good up and coming striker
:wub:

Pique 2004 wrote: He is a great player, with a great future but perhaps not with Barcelona. He plays in the same area of the park as Ronaldinho and Iniesta and now with the purchase of Deco, Messi’s future at the club is looking a little uncertain. I just hope they don’t treat him as badly as they treated me. As things stand right now, I don’t think he can make it in Barca’s first team.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:16 pm

A tidy giggle this gave me from those lovely folks at RAWK after the Liverpool-RM match.

Bent over, lubed up and penetrated, then tickled on the tummy with a playful ruffle of the hair.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:40 pm

a post:
Rumours of the Fat spanish waiter being lined up for a move back to Liverppol. Wonder what's the reaction on Rawk

its reply:
Probably flocking to Anfield akin to religious freaks flocking to locations where a Jesus or Virgin Mary apparition appear.

Six hours ago today, the Saint Rafa Benitez appeared for three professional footballers in a West Derby park bush, prompting tens of thousands of pilgrimages.

The footballers had completed their training session at Melwood training ground, and decided to take a walk outside the perimeter. On the northwest perimeter of Melwood, the great Steven Gerrard, the almost world class Lucas Leiva, and the ever-fouling Martin Skrtel, all senior players, saw a vision of Rafa in a blue veil and white gown, Liverpool Echo reports.

Their claim sent 70,000 fans and RAWKites to the site within minutes. Many visitors said they felt a breeze and the scent of Spanish food coming from the bush, while others said the bush had healing powers. Meanwhile, some skeptics claimed the whole thing was a "mass hallucination," the paper reported. It was rumored Sir Alex Ferguson and the FA may have duped the club once again.

Rumor had it that Rafa's visage will appear again on Dec 5th. The bush has been adorned with rosaries, prayer cards, hubcaps, and numerous items bearing Rafa's face. The crowd began to dwindle shortly after a rash of vandalism and reports of stolen vehicles, but the bush -- and a wooden Mickey Mouse cup -- still stand at the site today.

Proud

source : redcafe

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:33 pm

On a thread that compares GFs to football clubs.

For mine I will say Spurs. She's generally entertaining and good to look at, but is inconsistent and thinks far too highly of herself. Creates far too much drama for someone of so little importance.

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:44 am

From Barcaforum:

Good game from Dani.

Remember when he got the ball on the wing he kind of shaped to cross and I nearly cried but then he passed it back instead and I saluted the man

WTH?! There is only 1 Fußball. Mad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:47 am

Fussball 15 years later: And that kids, is how I met your mother.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:02 am

Lex wrote:
Maroon Lucifer said: ↑
This is the worst Faroe Islands team in a long long time. Really depressing watching this!

sizzling sausages said: ↑
Yep, doesn't hold a candle to some of the great Faroe Islands teams of the past.

rofl
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:16 am

Brazilian Ronaldo beat people with pace and power and people raved. Bale does it and he's some Welsh kid relying on physicality because he's got no technique. It's nonsense. wrote:

One of the dumbest thing i have ever read rofl

comparing Bale to the goat rofl

this is way past moppetry
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:50 am

Sounds like something someone on Redcafe would write. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Some folks from Chiesa Di Totti talking Salah:

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 31 Chiesa11

rofl
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:19 pm

They really are a detestable club on so many levels.

I can't stand their manager, I can't stand their captain, I cant stand the general all round c**tishness of their players, I can't stand their cheating, I can't stand their diving, I can't stand their gamesmanship, I can't stand their f***ng engrained sense of entitlement, I can't stand their shit ground with its shit titled shed end, I can't stand their horrible fans or their shitty plastic flags. They're irritating. Like a bad dose of scalding scrot rot, they're just plain f***ng irritating. From top to bottom, everything about Chelsea FC gets on my tits. Horrible bunch of chavvy degenerates. I f****ng hate them more than the mancs. There, I said it. At least with United, only 99% of my feelings towards them are negative. Below all of the hatred I do have a tiny 1% shred of respect for what they've won as a football club. Chelsea on the other hand are an absolutely soulless c*nt of a club. I have nothing but disdainful hatred for them on every single level possible

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Pogba is good Reserve in the Premier League Not good enough to play in the Premier League Not good enough to start ahead of Rafael and Park Ji Sung in CM in the Premier League Moves to Italy. Suddenly, almost magically, a good player. Somehow, amazingly, starts every game Incredibly, he stands out ahead of others and dominates the Italian league Wow. It's almost as if the Premier League is an elite league and the Italian league is an utter SHTfest where people like Pirlo and Pogba are made to look world class f u k ng re ta r ds Pro-tip: If you took any decent looking 18 year old from any of Arsenal, United, Spurs and through them into Juventus' starting 11 they'd look like a God. If Pogba was at Man United, right now, he would be sitting on the bench or still playing in the reserves. There is absolutely no way he is anywhere near Fellaini, Carrick, Herrera, Blind Absolutely nowhere near it He might have overtaken Ando by now Might That's about it

Taking Serie zzZZzZzz-ism to a whole new level.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Redcafe Proud

somebody should nuke the servers of that site.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:25 am

People like that are the reason I'm on a multi-club forum instead of a one-club forum. You get much better perspective from fans who are enlightened about other leagues, clubs and players.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:12 am

Forza wrote:People like that are the reason I'm on a multi-club forum instead of a one-club forum. You get much better perspective from fans who are enlightened about other leagues, clubs and players.

Also other countries and therefor other footballing cultures. When the WC or Euros come around, there is really no use debating with other Germans how it all might play out because everyone agrees that we're the best at everything, yet will win nothing, because reasons.

Pessibrags.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:53 am

People like that are the reason I'm on a multi-club forum instead of a one-club forum.
Are there any aside our GL??? Would you send some links!!! Have to be English though.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:15 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
Forza wrote:People like that are the reason I'm on a multi-club forum instead of a one-club forum. You get much better perspective from fans who are enlightened about other leagues, clubs and players.

Also other countries and therefor other footballing cultures. When the WC or Euros come around, there is really no use debating with other Germans how it all might play out because everyone agrees that we're the best at everything, yet will win nothing, because reasons.

Pessibrags.

Bang on the buck

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:39 am

I don't visit other football forums :coffee:
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Hazard a better dribbler than Ronaldo? See Ronaldo in 2006/07 and he shits all over Hazard.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next