The Franchise
Le Samourai
the xcx
Dnmac4
Gil
58 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Gareth Bale? - Page 5 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Gareth Bale?

Post by Lex Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 am

So, yeah, Walcott is crap

:facepalm:

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Gareth Bale? - Page 5 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Gareth Bale?

Post by II Capitano Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:31 am

Lex wrote:So, yeah, Walcott is crap

:facepalm:

As previously said, either you're deluded or you're just playing silly, but it seems the former is the best description, more fitting I would say. You're the first Arsenal fan I have come across who thinks Walcott is "amazing", it startles me that only one out of the million I know think he is "amazing", when he clearly isn't. The performance against Blackburn today doesn't change my stance on Walcott. You do know for every one brilliant game Walcott has, he then goes onto have several shockers. For instance, he played extremely well against Chelsea, but since then his performances have been poor, where has Walcott been for the past couple of months? He has no footballing brain and that has been conveyed over and over again this season - take a look the the Manchester United game, please, before you even make a comment regarding his intelligence. You really are making yourself look like deluded... :facepalm:

I guess you think Walcott is the best winger in the world, too, eh.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:35 am

He might not be the best winger ever but he isn't crap either though, generally speaking
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 am

RealGunner wrote:He might not be the best winger ever but he isn't crap either though, generally speaking
Yeah, I can see where you are coming from, but when you have Arsenal fans, like Lex, who are hyping him up, making him look like the best, it's kind of embarrassing.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:41 am

Right, all this from a guy who'll no doubt tell me Anderson is aaaaaawesome, Miz style, and that i should wait until next season to see his potential. You remember Anderson, yes? The guy touted as the next Ronaldinho, but has been about as effective as Ronald Mcdonald

The performance against Blackburn today doesn't change my stance on Walcott...

.......take a look the the Manchester United game, please, before you even make a comment regarding his intelligence

Do you contradict yourself as some sort of weird comedy act, or are you truly just that special?

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 am

Gladiator wrote:who are hyping him up
Not like United fans, who before they realized he was utter kak, spoke of Jonny Evans like he was the second coming of Maldini
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:43 am

Lex wrote:
Gladiator wrote:who are hyping him up
Not like United fans, who before they realized he was utter kak, spoke of Jonny Evans like he was the second coming of Maldini
Why have you reverted to talking about our players when the discussion has been about Walcott? Man up and just admit you're wrong, or actually debate your point, instead of sobbing behind your screen and talking irrelevant nonsense. :facepalm:
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 am

Because you sitting up there on your moral high horse makes me want to vomit
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:49 am

Lex wrote:Because you sitting up there on your moral high horse makes me want to vomit
:facepalm: There we go yet again, brilliant way to debate. Walcott is the best winger in the PL, according to Lex. Anyone that challenges this claim will be on the end of irrelevant comebacks, which make no sense.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 am

Gladiator wrote:Walcott is the best winger in the PL, according to Lex
Care to quote me on that, sunshine?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:58 am

Lex wrote:

lol.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 am

Lex wrote:
I was clearly exaggerating, but seems like you don't know what exaggeration is, or wait you do because this is what you said, "When Walcott was outscoring both Nani and Bale last season, he was still average in the eyes of everyone. Now Bale is having an ok quarter of a season, he's being called the best winger in the league", now that is lol-able. (I just made my own word up, that's how bad this situation is.)
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:01 pm

So now that you are asked to back up your statements, you're merely "exaggerating"

How highly do you rate Gareth Bale? - Page 5 Happy0009
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Lex wrote:So now that you are asked to back up your statements, you're merely "exaggerating"

How highly do you rate Gareth Bale? - Page 5 Happy0009

Seems as though you still can't give valid reasons as to why you think Walcott is, um, that good in your eyes. Honestly, you're really making yourself look like a clown.

Come back when you give me valid reasons, otherwise this is my last post. In future, I will refer to you primarily because you cannot debate. Sad state of affairs.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:12 pm

The person who cant back up his claims accuses the other of not being able to debate Laughing

You either cant read properly, trolling or stupid......

I seriously cant decide which.

First it was accusing me of saying Gervinho was better than Nani, then accusing Gil of saying Bale is better than Silva then accusing Lex of saying Walcott is the best winger.......

And each time when you have asked to back up your claims you havent been able to do so......

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The person who cant back up his claims accuses the other of not being able to debate Laughing

You either cant read properly, trolling or stupid......

I seriously cant decide which.

First it was accusing me of saying Gervinho was better than Nani, then accusing Gil of saying Bale is better than Silva then accusing Lex of saying Walcott is the best winger.......

And each time when you have asked to back up your claims you havent been able to do so......

So you're back for some more? I clearly told Lex I was exaggerating, but I'm sure you can read "perfectly", so you can amuse yourself by reading the "debate", even though it was me posting bucket loads. I said that you thought Gervinho has been better than Nani this season and I even backed that up by posting this, "Nani has been a crock of shite this season and Valencia is good at what he does but very much a one trick pony with no real X Factor....

Gervinho is very good i agree one of the best the league has to offer, but in the main the point stands its not really hard to be the best winger in a league that doesnt have more than a handful of quality wingers....."

Now, please, for the last time, before you make me laugh even more, take a look at the parts in bold. Now you said Nani has been "shite" this season, but for some absurd reason you say that Gervinho has been one of the best, which makes no sense at all considering Nani has been better than Gervinho this season, it's not even a matter of opinion. The reason I didn't respond to any of your other deluded posts was because you couldn't fathom the point I was trying to make and you were making yourself look more of a fool. Finally, I am not a troll, that's just retarded. Look at what you said regarding Nani, if that isn't trolling then I don't know what is.

Served big time. What a waste of time. Feels like I'm debating with a two-year old, whose vocabulary is very limited. Jesus. :facepalm:
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Gladiator wrote:Come back when you give me valid reasons

2011/12

• Nani = 6 goals = 10 assists

• Theo Walcott = 6 goals = 10 assists (after today's game)

If you want to be pedantic (and i have no doubt that you will) Nani has 10 goals if you include club friendlies and community shield. But wow. Only thing separating world class Nani and crap Walcott are four little goals, two of which game in friendlies How highly do you rate Gareth Bale? - Page 5 1050

My God, Walcott is shit How highly do you rate Gareth Bale? - Page 5 Happy0009
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Just for the record, is anything you said there an exaggeration, too? I don't want to call you out on something you can't prove again later on Sad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Lex wrote:
Gladiator wrote:Come back when you give me valid reasons

2011/12

If you want to be pedantic (and i have no doubt that you will) Nani has 10 goals if you include club friendlies and community shield. But wow. Only thing separating world class Nani and crap Walcott are four little goals, two of which game in friendlies How highly do you rate Gareth Bale? - Page 5 1050

My God, Walcott is shit How highly do you rate Gareth Bale? - Page 5 Happy0009

Firstly get your stats right, we are talking league wise. Both have seven assists in the league. Prior to today, I am sure Walcott had four and he notched up three assists, so that brings him on level with Nani. Secondly, are you seriously going to use the stat game once more to suggest that Walcott has been better than Nani this season or that he is better overall? You're not too far off that five-year-old's level, some deluded stuff. We base our opinions on players on the performances and not the statistics. Nani has been more consistent than Walcott this season. After the Chelsea game, Walcott went missing, nowhere to be seen, and now you're seriously going to try and tell me that there is little separating them? :facepalm: I hope someone with sense, other than me, also replies to this post. In contention for the worst post of the year.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Reading comprehension fail again :facepalm:

Nani has been a crock of shite this season compared to last year but this doesnt mean Gervinho is a better player......

Gervinho is one of the best the league has to offer but this doesnt mean he's the best......

Pay attention to the part in Bold lol....

Gervinho has impressed more than Nani because i know what Nani is capable of which is a damn site more than Gervinho. This is Gervinho's first season the first time i watched him on a week by week basis and he has impressed me......

Now again where at any stage do i say Gervinho is a better player than Nani?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:39 pm

Gladiator wrote:Seems as though you still can't give valid reasons as to why you think Walcott is, um, that good in your eyes

Lex wrote:2011/12

Gladiator wrote:We base our opinions on players on the performances and not the statistics
Of course you do........now, when you've been proven wrong yet again when it comes to Walcott

Gladiator wrote:Nani has been more consistent than Walcott this season
Has he bollocks How highly do you rate Gareth Bale? - Page 5 Happy0009
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by krishm95 Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:33 pm

lets be honest here - nani is BETTER than walcott. ask rival fans and they'll tell you that Razz

krishm95
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:04 pm

krishm95 wrote:lets be honest here - nani is BETTER than walcott. ask rival fans and they'll tell you that Razz

Obviously, mate, but you get the odd occasion where some thing, Lex, says that Walcott is better and has been more consistent, it's deluded-ness.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Making shit up again, i see? Never have i said Walcott is better than Nani
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:13 pm

You said Walcott has been more consistent, the post above Krish's, "Has he bollocks", which means that he has been better this season than Nani. Debating with you is like debating with a wall.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Gladiator wrote:You said Walcott has been more consistent
No, i never
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum