Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player?

+30
jibers
Baraa
The Franchise
pUsHa
Onyx
Jack Daniels
Mamad
LeSwagg James
Harmonica
Valkyrja
Giggslegend
Lord Hades
El Chelsea Fuerte
Mr Nick09
Doc
izzy
CBarca
kiranr
the xcx
Albiceleste
ijomer
Die Borussen
InvalidComment
Pedram
paperbackwriter
Lex
Zealous
rwo power
REWB
billionmillion
34 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player? - Page 5 Empty Re: Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player?

Post by Baraa Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:40 pm

i think anyone reads it can surely understand what i mean.
anyway , the important thing is that you got my point there.
and sorry for my english buddy

Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player? - Page 5 Empty Re: Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player?

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:41 pm

No I didn't get your point, you and ijomer are utter and complete jokes, it's a shame posters like you are what populate the Madrid section now.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:44 pm

lol
why am i even arguing with someone like you? hmm
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:45 pm

you're not, you just made up some blatantly wrong statements and I called you out on them, there's no arguing.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:22 am

ijomer wrote:missi doesn't even look like an athlete, skinny , small and weak, wheas sanchiz is more of an athelete than him.

not to mention ronaldo trains the most, is a physical machine.

as for iniesta and xavi being better... both of them combined won't reach zidane, and comparing them to ronaldo is so childish since they don't even play the same position wow

its like comparing ronaldinho to zidane, ... one day you intelligent people will compare pinto to benzema, seeing IQ level here.. wont be surprised.

Messi is weak? Messi is skinny? good lord...

It doesnt matter how hard ronaldo trains, every one trains just as hard; or how much of a physical specimen he is, those are for his fanboys, or who ever reads models reviews.

When you talk about the best "player" it's fair to talk about the every single position, because at the end of the day, you are talking about the player that has been the most influential for his team. Players like Beckenbauer or Maldini were the best players in their teams in some eras without having to score goals. THat's what is meant by "best football player".

So it's perfectly Ok to compare Ronaldo to Iniesta, to Xavi to Thiago Silva because at the end of the day, it's all about whoever did the most for his team.

If i follow your train of thought, we can't even compare Ronaldo to Messi because both play different positions.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:36 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
ijomer wrote:missi doesn't even look like an athlete, skinny , small and weak, wheas sanchiz is more of an athelete than him.

not to mention ronaldo trains the most, is a physical machine.

as for iniesta and xavi being better... both of them combined won't reach zidane, and comparing them to ronaldo is so childish since they don't even play the same position wow

its like comparing ronaldinho to zidane, ... one day you intelligent people will compare pinto to benzema, seeing IQ level here.. wont be surprised.

Messi is weak? Messi is skinny? good lord...

It doesnt matter how hard ronaldo trains, every one trains just as hard; or how much of a physical specimen he is, those are for his fanboys, or who ever reads models reviews.

When you talk about the best "player" it's fair to talk about the every single position, because at the end of the day, you are talking about the player that has been the most influential for his team. Players like Beckenbauer or Maldini were the best players in their teams in some eras without having to score goals. THat's what is meant by "best football player".

So it's perfectly Ok to compare Ronaldo to Iniesta, to Xavi to Thiago Silva because at the end of the day, it's all about whoever did the most for his team.

If i follow your train of thought, we can't even compare Ronaldo to Messi because both play different positions.

Ijomer just pipe down. Obvious troll is obvious, everyone knows Messi is the better footballer and has been for a very long time. He is weak? Yet Ronaldo goes to ground more than him, yet Messi is fouled more? Ronaldo is such a physical machine that he has a repuatatiuon for being one of the biggest divers since footballs inception in the 1800s...FAIL

He doesn't look like an athlete... didn't realise this was the olympics, so by your logic, the stocky Maradona was a nobody, and Zidane was a nobody because he didn't have a complete siz pack...FAIL

Iniesta and Xavi combined won't reach Zidane...Xavi is statistically the most successful Central MF since stats have been colected in 2001. He is the Fulcrum and the blueprint for a playing style that is dominating both internationallyt and for club. Xavi has won more than Zidane and has been more integral than Zidane in both parts. So again....FAIL

On the last part I won't even bother, Nick dealt with it. This is a pathetic troll attempt, I'm insulted because I feel you put about 30% effort Max into this. If this is you at your best, retire.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:27 am

Goals are goals.

He scores the penalties, he deserves them. I don't see the problem.

Just because he scores a lot of penalties doesn't mean he's not second best player, it takes skill to score them too, you know. He still has racked up a good number of goals this season otherwise.

I think Xavi can share the #2 spot with C.Ronaldo, but IMO just cause he scores a lot of penalties doesn't make him a worse player. Makes him better actually, the ability to score penalties as well as he does.

Sure it makes his stats look better, but really, who cares about stats? It's clear that he is second or third best player by watching him. Most of the world agrees, too.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:41 am

Lionel Messi wrote:you're not, you just made up some blatantly wrong statements and I called you out on them, there's no arguing.

LOL yes because posters like khaledbarca and barcalearning are shining light of intelligence and unbiasedness.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:45 am

CBarca wrote:Goals are goals.

Just because he scores a lot of penalties doesn't mean he's not second best player, it takes skill to score them too, you know. He still has racked up a good number of goals this season otherwise.

I think Xavi can share the #2 spot with C.Ronaldo, but IMO just cause he scores a lot of penalties doesn't make him a worse player. Makes him better actually, the ability to score penalties as well as he does.

Sure it makes his stats look better, but really, who cares about stats? It's clear that he is second or third best player by watching him. Most of the world agrees, too.

Finally!! your brain is more valuable than the brains of the rest of the people arguing here combined together!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:22 am

ijomer wrote:
CBarca wrote:Goals are goals.

Finally!! your brain is more valuable than the brains of the rest of the people arguing here combined together!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

You're not much better if you want me to be honest, and for that reason, you probably shouldn't be commenting on who has knowledge and who doesn't.. With your whole missi isn't athletic/ Xaviesta (combined) couldn't reach Zidane stuff. Of course, I'm pretty sure that was obvious trolling, but still.

Just saying.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:27 am

I can understand if people want to argue that penalty taking is not a very important skill, fair enough.

However, it completely baffles me when biased Ronaldo-haters actually try to say that Ronaldo is a subpar player because he's a phenomenal penalty taker.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:39 am

Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player? - Page 5 Hater-prime

I don't like him either, and I'm jealous. But I'm tied by my hands to try and use logic at all times.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:22 am

lol CBarca, i was being honest, u actually made a good point, too bad u thought i was trolling though
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:28 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote: well even without penalties he has scored at least 5 away goals in la liga this season

unlike la liga away game flop messi Laughing
Yeah messi is an away game flop, okay kid.

well, he is ..
Yes, Messi the away game flop who scored 7 goals in his last 7 games at the Bernabeu.

was talking about this season in la liga
You're saying this a day after his away hat trick against malaga :brickwall:
genius :facepalm:

still doesnt excuse the fact that he has been poor in the majority of the away games.. and that bilbao goal of his was so lol..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:37 pm

I don't think people are saying penalties are easy to take, it's just he scores a lot of them and overall play matters too.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:29 pm

Penaldo's never had a hat trick in a final :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:42 pm

diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote: well even without penalties he has scored at least 5 away goals in la liga this season

well, he is ..
Yes, Messi the away game flop who scored 7 goals in his last 7 games at the Bernabeu.

still doesnt excuse the fact that he has been poor in the majority of the away games.. and that bilbao goal of his was so lol..

How the hell has he been poor away from home?
Unlike CR,Messi doesnt need to score to be brilliant.

On topic,another Clasico,another MOM performance at the Bernabeau.
The second best player in the world is Mr.Humble and Respectful himself, Xavi Hernandez.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:23 am

alexjanosik wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

well, he is ..

The second best player in the world is Mr.Humble and Respectful himself, Xavi Hernandez.

come on, hes been poor in most of the away games.. there is a reason why barca has drawn so many away games and lost against getafe, messi was poor in the majority of them guess you cant see beyond those rose tinted glasses of yours..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Some of madrid fans didnt get the point.
What if a brazil coach comes and gives penalty duties to kaka. then cr would finish piccici race in 5th place? surely without penalties he will not get same credit

ok you are going to say kaka is not a starter, i used it just as an example. think theres a better penalty taker in the team (example imagine batistuta is playing for madrid and he has an argentine manager he takes all penalties) then what will be CR's future as he depends on penalties to be the second best

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:24 pm

billionmillion wrote:
ok you are going to say kaka is not a starter, i used it just as an example. think theres a better penalty taker in the team (example imagine batistuta is playing for madrid and he has an argentine manager he takes all penalties) then what will be CR's future as he depends on penalties to be the second best

Scoring against Barca or any team. But wait they're all tap ins.

Excuses, excuses. We all know why Messi takes all the PK at Barca now don't we.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:14 am

diptiman wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

well, he is ..

come on, hes been poor in most of the away games.. there is a reason why barca has drawn so many away games and lost against getafe, messi was poor in the majority of them guess you cant see beyond those rose tinted glasses of yours..

Unlike pretty boy,Messi doesnt need to score to be the best player on the pitch.
Barca has drawn a lot of games because Messi hasnt been scoring and not because he has been poor.
Rewatch the 3-1 Clasico where he was the MOM before making uneducated comments.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:44 am

he wasnt motm in the 1-3 defeat lol.. but then i cant blame you.. you think he was the motm in the copa del rey final too

and talking about me making uneducated comments when you hold such incredibly deluded views
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:59 am

diptiman wrote:he wasnt motm in the 1-3 defeat lol.. but then i cant blame you.. you think he was the motm in the copa del rey final too

and talking about me making uneducated comments when you hold such incredibly deluded views

And then who was the MOM?
Cristina.
And no I dont think he was MOM in the Copa Del Ray final.Where did that come from?Clutching at straws I see.
Jog it on son.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:06 am

alexjanosik wrote:
diptiman wrote:he wasnt motm in the 1-3 defeat lol.. but then i cant blame you.. you think he was the motm in the copa del rey final too

And then who was the MOM?
Cristina.
And no I dont think he was MOM in the Copa Del Ray final.Where did that come from?Clutching at straws I see.
Jog it on son.
alexjanosik wrote:

Jog it on son.

bullshit, it was a long time ago but i clearly remember you holding on to that view that messi was the best player in that match, i remembered it because these are the sort of stupid things you do tend to remember.. so you can stop patronizing me old man.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:07 am

Debating with Alex :lucas:

Anyway he is the 2nd best player in the world but he certainly was in no way MOM in the Copa del Rey final.

Ronaldo has never been Man of the Match against Barca.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:15 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Debating with Alex :lucas:

Anyway he is the 2nd best player in the world but he certainly was in no way MOM in the Copa del Rey final.

Ronaldo has never been Man of the Match against Barca.

iker ,ozil or pepe was the motm in that match.. ronaldo wasnt by any means .... but he was still better than messi in that match.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next