Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player?

+30
jibers
Baraa
The Franchise
pUsHa
Onyx
Jack Daniels
Mamad
LeSwagg James
Harmonica
Valkyrja
Giggslegend
Lord Hades
El Chelsea Fuerte
Mr Nick09
Doc
izzy
CBarca
kiranr
the xcx
Albiceleste
ijomer
Die Borussen
InvalidComment
Pedram
paperbackwriter
Lex
Zealous
rwo power
REWB
billionmillion
34 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player? Empty Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player?

Post by billionmillion Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:01 pm

is he really second best player? we all know that he is an avarage player without scoring. And is he really a great goalscorer? if take a look his goals,he scored 23 goals and 9 of them are from penalties.
Without penalties he scored 14 goals. Higuain also scored 14 goals playing 1100 minutes (almost 12 full games) less drinking

i want just quote this comment by a user who analyzed cr's goals

raulmadrid4vr wrote:out of 18 la liga game, he has scored 14 goals (penalties not included) and those 14 goals came in 8 games. so he didnt score in 10 games out of 18 games this season.

these are the 8 games he scored in:

6-0 drubbing of zaragoza
6-2 drubbing of rayo vallecano
4-0 drubbing of malaga
7-1 drubbing of osasuna
3-2 vs valencia
3-0 drubbing of sporting gijon
6-2 drubbing of sevilla
5-1 drubbing of granada

such valuable goals and a great scorer. Shocked we would definitely be in relegation zone without his crucial game savers.

Ok he is not a great player without scoring.
And after analyzes we see that he is not a great goalscorer as people think.
So who is C.Ronaldo? Really second best player or a good-looking model who sells shirts?

and to people who dont want to answer the question then answer this:
Which girl is hotter in my sig?

Last edited by billionmillion on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player? Empty Re: Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player?

Post by REWB Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:02 pm

poor mans OX :dance:
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player? Empty Re: Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player?

Post by rwo power Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:04 pm

billionmillion wrote:So who is C.Ronaldo? Really second best player or a good-looking model who sells shirts?
Well, nowadays that's the most important thing, isn't it? Need I say "Beckham"? Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm

We drubbed those teams because Ronaldo was playing well LOL

Anyway Ronaldo has been great this season minus the last few weeks, He's top scorer and yes penalties do count :lucas:

And comparing him to Pipita isn't fair since he's the most effective player in the league. Goal every 60 odd minutes, even Messi dreams he could do that :dance:

Last edited by Zealous on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Very poor indeed. Without those penalties, he'd be fourth top scorer. Messi without his penalties would still be at the top
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Lex wrote:Very poor indeed. Without those penalties, he'd be fourth top scorer. Messi without his penalties would still be at the top

I know it's sounds silly but Cristiano has preformed well in games where he hasn't scored.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Without Penalties he still got 14 goals and 6 assists in 19 games (18 as a starter). Pathetic.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Nah man he's like totally a crap player.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Billionmillion aka Messis dick rider is mad. :study:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:16 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:Without Penalties he still got 14 goals and 6 assists in 19 games (18 as a starter). Pathetic.
But those statics are no better than RVP's. Is RVP the joint 2nd best player in the world? hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:18 pm

El Pipita wrote:Billionmillion aka Messis dick rider is mad. :study:
Yes i'm tired of this unfair competition between them, sometimes i send insulting messages to the person's e-mail who invented penalties (to his grandson's e-mail)

but its not only me, people who analyze his stats see that he doesnt really deserve to be second best player
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Pierre Hurel invented the penlty kick in 1976

It was an Irishman, William McCrum who, in 1890, submitted a proposal for "a penalty kick" to the Irish Football Association. Twelve months later it was approved by the International Football Association Board which incorporated it in the Laws of the Game.

his grandson's e-mail is
hurel76pk@gmail.com
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Yeah but you talk like if scoring penalty is easy. it's not like Messi is doing it better than him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Lex wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:Without Penalties he still got 14 goals and 6 assists in 19 games (18 as a starter). Pathetic.
But those statics are no better than RVP's. Is RVP the joint 2nd best player in the world? hmm

His miss today says otherwise Mad

Nah man RVP is great I though we all agreed on that, besides those are just his league stats, his supercup/CL/CDR stats have been good too.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by InvalidComment Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Zealous wrote:
Lex wrote:Very poor indeed. Without those penalties, he'd be fourth top scorer. Messi without his penalties would still be at the top

I know it's sounds silly but Cristiano has preformed well in games where he hasn't scored.

POINT
InvalidComment
InvalidComment
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:31 pm

El Pipita wrote:Yeah but you talk like if scoring penalty is easy. it's not like Messi is doing it better than him.
so you think if messi got 9 penalties he would miss 8 of them. great logic

and the point here is not scoring penalties. there are ton of great penalty takers in the world. Hakan Sukur missed only 3 penalties out of 52. But was he second best player?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:31 pm

does messi deserve to be the best? no if you ask me. he depends a lot on his teammates which leads me to accept the fact of barcelona being rewarded as best but not accept his invidual quality over a lot players out there Smile

messi was born lucky mate training with the same lads for years.. thats unfair for ronaldo if u ask me :shisha:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:34 pm

billionmillion aka missi's dickrider is mad, ever since ronaldo owned pique and scored that goal in pinto's arse :lucas:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:35 pm

deadrave wrote:does messi deserve to be the best? no if you ask me. he depends a lot on his teammates which leads me to accept the fact of barcelona being rewarded as best but not accept his invidual quality over a lot players out there Smile

messi was born lucky mate training with the same lads for years.. thats unfair for ronaldo if u ask me :shisha:

Messi hat tricks this season without xaviesta: 3

Tell me again how he needs his team mates?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:35 pm

:coffee: Penaldo > MISSi

ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:37 pm

who talked about xaviestas? obviously some1 delivered the balls to him.. his TEAMMATES! messi's hatricks for argentina? waiting for an answer mate.. No ?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:38 pm

nothing shame of scoring 1/3 of his goals from penalties, obv. they are not easy to score. Just ask from Missi.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:39 pm

deadrave wrote:does messi deserve to be the best? no if you ask me. he depends a lot on his teammates which leads me to accept the fact of barcelona being rewarded as best but not accept his invidual quality over a lot players out there Smile

player who depends on team-mates is one who scores tap-ins and penalties. half of messi's goal are individual solo goals plus 20 assists and when he doesnt score he is one of the best on the pitch. show me a better performer than messi then we can agree that he doesnt deserve this. He is the player who makes Ray Hudson cum

and again dont turn this into messi vs cr, if you want make another thread about messi, now here we are discussing penaldo

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:40 pm

deadrave wrote:who talked about xaviestas? obviously some1 delivered the balls to him.. his TEAMMATES! messi's hatricks for argentina? waiting for an answer mate.. No ?
What are you even on about?

It's a shame what happened to the Madrid community here.

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Ronaldo 2011 for Portugal (most games played in Euro Qualifiers) : 7 Goals in 9 Appearances

Missi (without xaviesta/alves) 2011 for Argentina (most goals in Copa America): 4 Goals in 13 matches

:lucas:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next