rwo power
Ganso
Babun
39 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bastian Schweinsteiger - Page 4 Empty Re: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Post by Doc Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:08 pm

They, being I guess the Glazer family and its board of directors including Woodward, would only support a decision they approve of or see value in. Jose may manage the team but they manage him. If Jose has no real role for Bastien then believe me, they knew about it and clearly are going along with it.

This is really no way one should treat an employee though. Especially someone who has the credentials as Schweinsteiger does.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:17 pm

tbh man u have signed a few big name duds over the last few years.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:49 am

Time for Bastian to come home, to Adelaide Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:02 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-news-bastian-schweinsteiger-warned-to-stop-watching-his-wife-play-tennis-by-team-a7208761.html

According to the Daily Mail, several United regulars reacted “furiously” to Schweinsteiger’s globe-trotting habits and addressed him directly, telling the retired Germany international to return to England and set an example to the club’s younger players.

A possible reason why this is happening ? If this is true then players must have been behind Mou when he made this decision. Not all players but the seniors such as Roonei and Carrick probably. Dont think anyone else from last years' team can react 'furiously' at Schweini barring those 2.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:37 am

The split personality disorder of ManU... "You're not good enough for us! We need you, Basti! But go away, give up your locker! Inspire us! I love you! I hate you! Go back to Germany, no wait, have my children, I love you Basti!"

Twats.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:08 pm

"I thought after I read some quotes from Bayern Munich they would run to Manchester to bring him back. That did not happen. I am surprised Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is not here now."

Mourinho taking the piss. Proud Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Glory wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-news-bastian-schweinsteiger-warned-to-stop-watching-his-wife-play-tennis-by-team-a7208761.html

According to the Daily Mail, several United regulars reacted “furiously” to Schweinsteiger’s globe-trotting habits and addressed him directly, telling the retired Germany international to return to England and set an example to the club’s younger players.

A possible reason why this is happening ? If this is true then players must have been behind Mou when he made this decision. Not all players but the seniors such as Roonei and Carrick probably. Dont think anyone else from last years' team can react 'furiously' at Schweini barring those 2.

Laughing I can't even imagine Rooney and Carrick doing that.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:30 pm

Bastian Schweinsteiger will get his testimonial match in the friendly Germany vs Finland in the BorussiaPark in Mönchengladbach on 31 August 2016 where he will be Germany's captain for one last time.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:36 pm

so Schweinsteiger gets told to clean out his locker yet carrick and fellaini are part of joses plans. let that sink in for a minute Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:03 pm

Glory wrote:"I thought after I read some quotes from Bayern Munich they would run to Manchester to bring him back. That did not happen. I am surprised Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is not here now."

Mourinho taking the piss. Proud Laughing

And has a point of some sort if you think about it. If Rummenigge is so angered by what is happening to Bastien, just buy him back.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:32 pm

Doc wrote:And has a point of some sort if you think about it. If Rummenigge is so angered by what is happening to Bastien, just buy him back.
That's nonsensical logic and you know it.

It's like if I critize the working conditions of Bangladeshi kids and the factory owner says "Why don't you employ them then?".

It's not really surprising that Rummenigge would say something about the Schweinsteiger situation. Schweini is after all a firm part of the Bayern family, has spent a career with us and will surely work for us in some fashion later on too.

I'm the last person to call Rummenigge anything coming close to classy, but Mourinho making snarky comments whose topic and ultimately butt end is a Man United player is just pretty shameful, once again.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:36 pm

Seriously, if it were Giggs or Scholes or Rooney or some other PL legend on the other end of a similar situation, the media would be having a synchronized PMSing session.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:40 pm

The issue is that Bayern....  yet AGAIN...  are trying to give ethics lessons to another club.  Very interesting since their president is a convicted felon.  But they do it all the time and it's quite funny tbh.  It's like Donald Trump giving lessons on cultural sensitivity.

Anyhow, when you do that, people can say whatever they want about you.  I am not a Mou fan... but his snarky response towards KHR is well deserved here. His target was clearly not Piggy. Piggy is getting paid million for doing nothing after a great career. He has little football left in him, and definitely not at the highest level. He's not a Man U legend so they have no responsibility towards him in that sense.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:48 pm

@Hans
I get you but my own feelings is that if Rummenigge has an issue in how Bastien is being treated and believe me, he is being disrespected, he really has the means to rectify the situation. You said it yourself, Bastien is seen as a firm part of the Bayern family. You may see it as nonsensical and I would more say flawed logic but we aren't dealing with some helpless or hapless case here. Bayern has the resources to bring him back to Munich.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:53 pm

It's nonsensical because Schweini left us last summer. Of course we don't just 'take him back'. What kind of logic is that? We needed to move on, it was time to move on and that's we did.

As if how Man United are treating Schweini is somehow less bad if we don't want him back as a player.
He can of course always come back, but his career as a mainstay of our team is over. This is only natural.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:03 pm

I have personally never made any comparison with you guys wanting him back with how Utd are treating Bastien. I've said my piece on the latter. Was pointing out if KHR has issues with the way Utd are treating his former colleague then his club has the means to rectify it. If KHR doesn't want to (which is different from can't) then, to me, his complaints loses real value.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:19 pm

Rummenigge's complaints have no value in the first place cause he's a stupid prick. So I'm not disagreeing there.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:29 pm

I think that we can all agree Rummenigge's a prick. But a smart prick who does well for the club. Sportsman or not, he's still a politician at that level. So, an automatic asshole.

I only feel for the Schwein, I would love to see him playing for a few more years.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:37 pm

What Hans and Sushi said. Mou and KHR are twats, the Schweinster is not.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Mou has every reason to remove Schweini from his plans and since he's no UTD legend they have no obligation towards playing him. He's what, 33 years old????!!! He should just pick up his last pay check from Europe before he leaves for US

Mou is a despicable person who has made a habit of fighting players and staff in his own bloody team so this should not come as a surprise to anyone really
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:42 pm

tbh I don't know why man u signed him in the first place. it was obvious at his age he was not gonna make it in England. man u signed the name not the player.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:27 pm

Sushi Master wrote:I think that we can all agree Rummenigge's a prick. But a smart prick who does well for the club. Sportsman or not, he's still a politician at that level. So, an automatic asshole.

I only feel for the Schwein, I would love to see him playing for a few more years.

Let's not forget that he (Rummenigge) was once a fine fine futboler!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:33 pm

Glory wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-news-bastian-schweinsteiger-warned-to-stop-watching-his-wife-play-tennis-by-team-a7208761.html

Here you have a veritable smear campaign against a player whom you gave a three year contract last season yet now don't want to pay his wages anymore.
Leaks and briefings, on top of stuff like clearing his locker and having him train with the reserves just because you want a squad size of 23 and have bought more players.

This is what is so ugly about the affair.
Not that José doesn't want to play Schweini, which is his natural right as a coach to decide.

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:33 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:I think that we can all agree Rummenigge's a prick. But a smart prick who does well for the club. Sportsman or not, he's still a politician at that level. So, an automatic asshole.

Let's not forget that he was once a fine fine futboler!

Exactly. That's why I state he's also a sportsman.

But those days are long gone and he's 99% politician nowadays. It's his job.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:31 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Here you have a veritable smear campaign against a player whom you gave a three year contract last season yet now don't want to pay his wages anymore.
Leaks and briefings, on top of stuff like clearing his locker and having him train with the reserves just because you want a squad size of 23 and have bought more players.

This is what is so ugly about the affair.
Not that José doesn't want to play Schweini, which is his natural right as a coach to decide.

Agree completely with Hans. This outing with a player, regardless of how classless it has been, is expected (customary) with Mourinho. But the organization itself is responsible for much of this, as it no doubts wants out of the 3 year contract commitment.

This show a total lack of class from Man U, something that never would have happened when Sir Alex was there.

So now you have a classless organization with a classless coach!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:22 am

Moves to MLS's Chicago Fire, pending a medical.

All the best Schweini!!

Molenation
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down