The Madrid One
TalkingReckless
Forza
19 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Formula 1 Season 2012 - Page 7 Empty Re: Formula 1 Season 2012

Post by Messiisaac Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:02 pm

JespSwe wrote:Mercedes AMG f1, seems to be going yet another technical staffs reshuffle within the team, says some minor sources after some disastrous mid season performance.

Since Loic Bigois left void in senior aerodynamics, Mike Elliott has taken the role as Senior Aerodynamicist, and Mercedes has confirmed to gupdate.net though yet to officially announce him.

though in media there are some vast speculation to what will happen to Aldo Costa, Geoff Willis, and Bob Bell, quite high profile technical staff who joined from early april 2011, to late december 2011, i am convinced they are very much part of the project of next W04 car.

actually i am pretty sure Aldo Costa and Willis has already been working by now on W04 designing and planning.

seems, though mercedes board has run out of patience, and is demanding explanation and fast improvements within the team.

W03 i guess cant be improved that much, though car performance is definitely falling because of lack of development, that mercedes hasnt brought any major updates since Monaco GP where Nico Rosberg finished 2nd.

Loic Bigois, who was sacked by Mercedes in June and is set to become Head of Aerodynamics for Ferrari at the start of September.

OK...

Messiisaac
Prospect
Prospect

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Messiisaac Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Vibe wrote:
Messiisaac wrote:My Fave is Mark Webber Team:Red Bull Racing-Renault
My Prediction It is the day after Hungary. The Next Race Is Belgium. tongue
1: Mark Webber 381
2: Fernando Alonso 377
3: Sebastian Vettel 361
4: Lewis Hamilton 311
5: Kimi Raikonnen 309
6: Romain Grosjean 300
7: Jensen Button 297
8: Nico Rosberg 202
9: Sergio Perez 194
10: Bruno Senna 160
11: Felipe Massa 127
12: Kamui Kobayashi 101
13: Paul di Resta 96
14: Micheal Schumacer 90
15: Pastor Maldonado 89
16: Jean-Eric Vergne 88
17: Daniel Riccardo 67
18: Vitaly Petrov 37
19: Nico Hulkenburg 36
*20: Heikki Kovalainen 4 10th in USA, 8th in Abu Dhabi
*21: Charles Pic 3 8th in USA
*22: Pedro de la Rosa 2 10th in Japan, Belgium
*23: Timo Glock 2 9th in India
*24: Narain Karthikeyan 1 10th in India
Teams
Red Bull Racing-Renault 742
Lotus 609
Mclaren Mercades 608
Ferrari 454
Sauber 295
Mercades 282
Williams 223
STR 155
Force India 132
Caterham 41
Marussia 5
HRT 3
You Did'nt Expext these with *!

Shocked

Toro Rosso winning 155 points Laughing Vitaly Petrov 37 Laughing You are mad bro...
And... Once again oh. Dunno wat u mean but now i do Twisted Evil
TR: 45 pETROV 12
Messiisaac
Messiisaac
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:06 pm

hey messissac
make ur own, thread or be original with ur posts, .... i dont mind you copy/past my post, atleast inform me first. or just be original with ur own posts....

Last edited by Jesp on Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Messiisaac Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 pm

JespSwe wrote:hey messissac! dont copy paste my posts!!!!

make ur own, thread or be original with ur posts, .... i dont mind you copy/past my post, atleast inform me first. or just be original with ur own posts....

Ok...
Messiisaac
Messiisaac
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:26 am

F1 is coming to New Jersey next year Smile can't wait pretty close to where i live

Red Bulls had a promotional drive through the Lincoln tunnel
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:11 pm

W T F

Alonso Sad

What a shame...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:19 pm

hope hes alright
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 pm

all i have to say Räikkönen :bow:

it's like he never left, he has taken Lotus to the next level
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Monza is on,GET THE F*CK IN THERE :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Vibe wrote:Monza is on,GET THE F*CK IN THERE :bow:

cant wait man... would have been awesome to watch along with u vibe with a beer.

ferrari despite alonso engine problem in 1st practice, and gearbox problem in the 2nd practice yesterday... looked incredibly good. alonso seems to have good balance but maybe they wanted a top end speed. but nevertheless mclaren and ferrari look pretty good followed by mercedes.

mercedes ... for schumacher, his car was suspected to have gearbox issues last race, and fear that he might have to change in which, team inspected and greenlighted not to change gearbox, to avoid 5 grid penalty. so its a huge risk for schumi atm...
adding to his woes, he had DRS issues in friday practice, in which their DRS is hydraulic operated. seems they havent fixed it all perfectly, and even broke curfew in the morning, in which team are not allowed in normal circumstances to work during night and early morning... i think the team is supposed to close their garage by 2:30 am something like that and not open until 9 am.. in which team are allowed to break curfew few times in a season, i cant remember 3 times or something... in dire circumstances, which they should notify FIA.

anyway... mercedes broke curfew to fix michael problem. nico seems ok, he also seemed to have some minor DRS problem in friday practice.. nothing major.

what else.... um...

we all know Lotus have grosjean banned for this race.. his duty taken by Gerome DeAmbrosio, belgian national , 3rd driver for lotus. lotus meanwhile is not running their own interpretation of DDRS.. which they call it just "Device..
it is said to have not perfected, as the system is not driver operated like the one mercedes have, and totally passive, in which rumours have it that the system stalls to give straightline speed but not perfect enough to change pressure by the end of the straightline to retain back downforce and become unstable.... they need to fine-tune the threshold at which the air pressure switches the airflow.
its said to give lotus 0.5s/lap advantage.... in which paddy lowe ... TD of Mclaren said, if it would be worth 0.5 i would be very interested. mclaren also is rumoured to have looking their own version.

thats all i know for this race. and well mercedes will possibly bring raft of updates in singapore, lets hope THEY F...kin DO!!! im tired of Mercedes not bringing major updates... they have fallen so hard!

i am glad that mercedes has put back cascade on their front wing.... meanwhile mclaren/ferrari has done quite the opposite, removing the cascade.. its all just to balance the level of downforce depending on car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:56 pm

my fav. for qualy is

Hamilton, Button, Alonso, Rosberg, Kimi, Schumacher, Hulkenburg, Vettel, Di Resta, Webber

rest assured, car with mercedes engine will dominate the weekend...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:03 pm

oh ... michael also had KERS issues in 3rd practice, but now fixed... meanwhile vettel had electric problem and had the alternator changed.

Red Bull looks not so good... though anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:25 pm

Last edited by Jesp on Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:47 pm

ferrari doing slipstream tactics to get at the top ^O~V good one alonso he will probably get pole

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:07 pm

omg serious cockup by alonso.... 10th... massa 2nd grid qualified 3rd.... lol
(both domenicali and alonso confirmed now that they had problem with anti-roll bar during Q3, and they just tried anyway with no time to fix it to do qualy. )

hamilton Button massa Di Resta (5 grid place penalty for gearbox change) Schumi, vettel, rosberg, kobayashi, kimi, alonso....

damage limitation for vettel or even better than expected for him lol 5th with di resta penalty, webber is 11th, atleast he will have set of fresh option tyres.

its going to be cracking race .... think mclaren will absolutely finish 1-2 ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:48 pm

World class strategy from Sauber,great drive from Perez as well.Alonso getting the max out of a race as usual...Red Bulls were shite shite shite.Who would've even imagined after reliability of those cars in the past they would be like this.

Massa betting better as well hmm Might just keep that seat after all...

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Pos Driver Team Time
1. Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1h19:41.221
2. Perez Sauber-Ferrari + 4.356
3. Alonso Ferrari + 20.594
4. Massa Ferrari + 29.667
5. Raikkonen Lotus-Renault + 30.881
6. Schumacher Mercedes + 31.259
7. Rosberg Mercedes + 33.550
8. Di Resta Force India-Mercedes + 41.057
9. Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari + 43.898
10. Senna Williams-Renault + 48.144
11. Maldonado Williams-Renault + 48.682
12. Ricciardo Toro Rosso-Ferrari + 50.316
13. d'Ambrosio Lotus-Renault + 1:15.861
14. Kovalainen Caterham-Renault + 1 lap
15. Petrov Caterham-Renault + 1 lap
16. Pic Marussia-Cosworth + 1 lap
17. Glock Marussia-Cosworth + 1 lap
18. De la Rosa HRT-Cosworth + 1 lap
19. Karthikeyan HRT-Cosworth + 1 lap
20. Webber Red Bull-Renault + 2 laps
21. Hulkenberg Force India-Mercedes + 3 laps
22. Vettel Red Bull-Renault + 6 laps

Fastest lap: Rosberg, 1:27.239

Lewis wins the race, Sergio (checo) perez 2nd, Alonso 3rd.

Button DNF (fuel pickup problem), Vettel DNF (some sort of mechanical issues, maybe engine or electrical), Webber (retired with flat spot after spinning out of ascari chicane, vergne DNF with rear suspension failure)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Vibe wrote:World class strategy from Sauber,great drive from Perez as well.Alonso getting the max out of a race as usual...Red Bulls were shite shite shite.Who would've even imagined after reliability of those cars in the past they would be like this.

im gutted for vettel, i personally feel that penalty was bit harsh. but he retired anyway. red bull will be strong, the monza result was expected, they are poor in top end speed, last year they had blown diffuser to escape from everyone else. come singapore mclaren and red bull will dominate. and really amazing that red bull survived 34-35 races its first time since then both cars retired.

2 weeks no f1 Sad

alonso will win drivers championship .. both red bull out alonso competitors either retired or didnt get handful of points ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:03 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Vibe wrote:World class strategy from Sauber,great drive from Perez as well.Alonso getting the max out of a race as usual...Red Bulls were shite shite shite.Who would've even imagined after reliability of those cars in the past they would be like this.

im gutted for vettel, i personally feel that penalty was bit harsh. but he retired anyway. red bull will be strong, the monza result was expected, they are poor in top end speed, last year they had blown diffuser to escape from everyone else. come singapore mclaren and red bull will dominate. and really amazing that red bull survived 34-35 races its first time since then both cars retired.

2 weeks no f1 Sad

alonso will win drivers championship .. both red bull out alonso competitors either retired or didnt get handful of points ...

He deserved the penalty IMO.If you remember last year in Monza there was the exact same situation,only Alonso was in front and Vettel was behind annd Alonso left space for Vettel....
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Vibe wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

2 weeks no f1 Sad

He deserved the penalty IMO.If you remember last year in Monza there was the exact same situation,only Alonso was in front and Vettel was behind annd Alonso left space for Vettel....

well yea i refuse to believe alonso did leave vettel, a length of car space for vettel to overtake, besides that rule wasnt in place, so alonso got away. (last year)
today vettel perhaps may not have left a length of space for alonso to overtake, but he didnt deliberately push alonso either.

its a bit harsh... im not vettel nor alonso fan btw.. personally i feel it was bit harsh.

besides, alonso was mighty fast anyway he had plenty of chances to overtake vettel, whether in the first straights of the start, or whether in DRS zones, or whether using slipstream in the long straight at final sector after coming out of ascari chicane, alonso would have done it anyway, and he did it without penalty.

so after alonso overtook, vettel got penalty. perhaps penalty would have been ok, if alonso couldnt overtake

Last edited by JespSwe on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:15 pm

mercedes :facepalm: im gutted, result positive but this car just sucks without updates and overrated DDRS. so pissed with ross brawn, he is better off going back to ferrari if he wants to, team would be better without him

im hoping for raft of updates in singapore, besides, even with updates , no one knows except them whether its just normal or massive updates, if its small packages, im afraid sauber is just going to take off points off mercedes, as in coming races its all high speed downforce demanding tracks in which sauber is going to be incredibly good at

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:29 pm

How do you feel about Schumi beating Rosberg in the last handful of races?After the first 5-6 races I thought Schumi was gone,but he improved...Although the team and the car let him down a couple of times,but Schumi was a fault couple of times too.It seemed to me he couldn't keep his focus and lost a bit of reflex as well.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:33 pm

rosbergs done *bleep* all since winning, not surprised schumachers getting the jump on him.

and, fernando > erryone
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:45 pm

isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:rosbergs done *bleep* all since winning, not surprised schumachers getting the jump on him.

and, fernando > erryone

LMAO.. ur saying as if its rosberg fault. been seeing every sec of pre-season, free practice, qualy, races... i admit rosberg hasnt been good since 3-4 races but its not his fault either. come friday, sat. practice... rosberg's car was having problems one after another just like schumi, and he simply didnt have time to set up and feel the car he wants to. and that has been story for both drivers, rosberg on free practices, schumi in races...
dont tell me that rosberg is s...t .. u have no idea how good he can be or he is...

i admit fully schumi has had upper hand on rosberg, but both are doing pretty good job with the car they have....

dont tell me whos better who is not... both are great drivers rosberg and schmacher, just look at their car.... the last major updates they had was in monaco,

Last edited by JespSwe on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Vibe wrote:How do you feel about Schumi beating Rosberg in the last handful of races?After the first 5-6 races I thought Schumi was gone,but he improved...Although the team and the car let him down a couple of times,but Schumi was a fault couple of times too.It seemed to me he couldn't keep his focus and lost a bit of reflex as well.

i think lot has to do with reliability obviously, the car has been awful in terms of reliability and also with lack of updates, and for example they have been having problems with tyres heating problems because they had troubles with rear downforce so to balance the rear they have been taking downforce from front wing, like for example, taking out front wing cascades, and running with low front wing angle. .. so evidently with changes like that drive-ability is going to be affected for both drivers, for schumi, as he likes oversteer.

i think the car has to do with lot of problems with results than drivers, i think both drivers are great to have for any top teams.

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:55 pm

JespSwe wrote:
isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:rosbergs done *bleep* all since winning, not surprised schumachers getting the jump on him.

and, fernando > erryone

LMAO.. ur saying as if its rosberg fault. been seeing every sec of pre-season, free practice, qualy, races... i admit rosberg hasnt been good since 3-4 races but its not his fault either. come friday, sat. practice... rosberg's car was having problems one after another just like schumi, and he simply didnt have time to set up and feel the car he wants to. and that has been story for both drivers, rosberg on free practices, schumi in races...
dont tell me that rosberg is s...t .. u have no idea how good he can be or he is...

i admit fully schumi has had upper hand on rosberg, but both are doing pretty good job with the car they have....

dont tell me whos better who is not... both are great drivers rosberg and schmacher, just look at their car.... the last major updates they had was in monaco,

wasnt trying to say rosbergs bad, not at all, just saying that since winning that race, he's not exactly done anything of note, where as michaels qualified in the top 5, finished 3rd and generally done a whole lot better than niko.

dont have to get so defensive about it, was just my opinion Smile
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next