Senor Penguin
TheRedStag
kiranr
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
47 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 4 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:49 pm

StevieRayVaughan wrote:Everything that is wrong with this forum can be seen in this and the other thread about this same thing.

Real fans blaming the loss on the refs
Barca fans claiming they deserve it because they r dirty (posting pictures of previous matches), also trying to justify the ref's decisions (Villareal's penalty, therefore Ref wasnt biased etc)

Both you fans are crybabies. When any one of your team loses, you quickly blame the ref and claim that the other team is manipulating the ref somehow. Its so freaking annoying.

Bad decisions happens every game. I do agree Madrid were a little harddone by the decisions, but why are Barca fans trying to post past pictures etc?

Everyone should admit the ref was shit and move on. Yes, it is that easy.

Note: Some of the Madrid/neutral fans in this thread have stayed extremely classy, but the majority of them are delusional. Can the mods move this to the José Luis Paradas Romero thread?

Even though I contributed to the crying, I agree. It does get annoying.

I'm gonna stop crying, obviously that loss made me really frustrated, I was ready to smash my TV into pieces when I saw the referee handing cards to everyone for applauding lmao

But it's true, the crying from both sides is extremly annoying.

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 4 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:54 pm

All my butthurt was discharged after my sleep last night.

We lost against Levante and drew against Racing straight after. We then Lost to Barca at home and we managed to get 10 points over them.

2 freekicks alone have cost us 4 points and the gap is now much closer.

The club should appeal the Ozil red card. Anyone with half a brain from the RFEF would the right thing.

That ref should get banned for good not for Real Madrid's sake, but for the sake of La Liga.

Luckily Barca will have 2 matches against Milan and a tough game vs Bilbao. 6 points is bigger than it looks tbh.

A draw from Barca would be a massive 8 tbh.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:54 pm

StevieRayVaughan wrote:Everything that is wrong with this forum can be seen in this and the other thread about this same thing.

Barca fans claiming they deserve it because they r dirty (posting pictures of previous matches), also trying to justify the ref's decisions (Villareal's penalty, therefore Ref wasnt biased etc)

Both you fans are crybabies. When any one of your team loses, you quickly blame the ref and claim that the other team is manipulating the ref somehow. Its so freaking annoying.

Bad decisions happens every game. I do agree Madrid were a little harddone by the decisions, but why are Barca fans trying to post past pictures etc?

We have a new winner of the "Real Madrid Closet Fan Award".
Please Hispano, come up the stage to deliver the trophy to your successor!! Very Happy

On a serious note, you say some wise things, but other are demagogy. No barça fan claimed Madrid deserved it because they are dirty, I was just showing that the picture with foul comparisons that Se7en posted was biased and stupid.

Madrid was by no means, "harddone" by the decisions, they got away with 2 penalties, FFS!

And we didn't start posting past pictures, but a Madrid fan.

Steve Ray = Hispano's Heir. cheers
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:58 pm

free_cat wrote:

We have a new winner of the "Real Madrid Closet Fan Award".
Please Hispano, come up the stage to deliver the trophy to your successor!! Very Happy

On a serious note, you say some wise things, but other are demagogy. No barça fan claimed Madrid deserved it because they are dirty, I was just showing that the picture with foul comparisons that Se7en posted was biased and stupid.

Madrid was by no means, "harddone" by the decisions, they got away with 2 penalties, FFS!

And we didn't start posting past pictures, but a Madrid fan.

Go to my previous posts, and see how many times I call Madrid fans fickle, plastic. Just because I see the nonsense in both sides doesnt mean I support one of them.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:58 pm

free_cat wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
If it is....then I've been thinking about this wrong the whole time.

it certainly doesn't seem like anything stonewall to me.

It doesn't matter what you think or it "seems" to you.

What matters are the rules of football. And the rules are clear: it's a penalty.

Well then I'd like to see the rule....the actual rule, the rule documented by FIFA, enforced.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:08 pm

free_cat wrote:

Sure, first OL Power becomes a Real fan and Ray who's an Atleti fan = Real fan. scratch

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid, bro.

BTW, I agree with Ray. Pretty much said what I would've said.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Free_cat logic:

Say something against Barca = YOU'RE A CLOSET MADRID FAN!!! BIASED BIASED!!!!
(funny part was steve critisized both teams)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Surprised Ronaldo didnt ask the villarreal players about their wages
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:16 pm

He accussed Che of being a closet RM fan even. How is that even possible? scratch
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Se7en wrote:Free_cat logic:

The funny thing is that he mainly said bad things about Barça fans, and especially, he said that Madrid was "harddone" by the ref. FFS, only a closet Madrid fan could say that when Vilareal was denied two penalties.

Lord Hispano wrote:He accussed Che of being a closet RM fan even. How is that even possible? scratch

I never accused Che of being a closet RM fan. It was zealous that accused him of being a closet Barça fan actually.

PS. Thanks to Lord Hispano for coming to deliver the trophy. A word to the public Stevie Ray? What do you feel in this day when finally years of RM closet fandomship have been rewarded?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:23 pm

I dislike R.Madrid primarily because of my family and also my facebook friends who keep on talking about how they are 10 points clear etc. So I am glad the lead is slashed, it will make them quiet for a while.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:27 pm

free_cat wrote:

The funny thing is that he mainly said bad things about Barça fans, and especially, he said that Madrid was "harddone" by the ref. FFS, only a closet Madrid fan could say that when Vilareal was denied two penalties.

Lord Hispano wrote:He accussed Che of being a closet RM fan even. How is that even possible? scratch

I never accused Che of being a closet RM fan. It was zealous that accused him of being a closet Barça fan actually.

PS. Thanks to Lord Hispano for coming to deliver the trophy. A word to the public Stevie Ray?

I can tell you were beggining to miss me, though. Wink

It's O.K I'll leave the handing of trophies to you. I can only give you a cookie everytime you give one. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:28 pm

SteveRayVaughan the most sensible poster on this thread
:bow:
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:34 pm

che wrote:HAHAHAHAHAH

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 4 Detention-for-taking-off-shirt-and-yelling-come-at-me-bro

amazing stuff
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:45 pm

FFS people, get real. As much as I hate to agree with an Atleti fan, who I dont see how you could call a closet Madrid fan (:facepalm:), everything he said was 100% right, move on.

ON TOPIC, I might be biased, but I personally see Mou avoiding the press conference as something classy, not something un-classy. He would only just say inflamatory rubbish anyway.

And for Gods sake, WTF is wrong with TAKING OFF YOUR SHIRT after a game, after a polemic end which would get you even more hot and bothered? FFS people, stop clutching at straws and get a life.

S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:47 pm

free_cat wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:lets bring up every foul that real madrid EVER got away with because its completely relevant to this particular thread. :facepalm:

i really do wonder what the world looks like through those delusional lenses of yours. you live to hate RM its obvious we get it.

It wasn't me who started comparing yesterday foul's to fouls of other games or other years. It was your co-madrid-fan Se7en, comparing Callejon's received stamp with Messi's received stamp from Ujfalussi.

And yes, I hate Madrid, never denied that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning when Madrid is starting to burn.

Nice one.
Apocalypse Now.Great movie.

Oh and with closet Madrid fans,its no wonder Atletico Madrid the great derby rivals keep losing to Madrid again and again.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:51 pm

dat irony, thats exactly how che is treated by some madridistas here

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:59 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
free_cat wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:lets bring up every foul that real madrid EVER got away with because its completely relevant to this particular thread. :facepalm:

i really do wonder what the world looks like through those delusional lenses of yours. you live to hate RM its obvious we get it.

It wasn't me who started comparing yesterday foul's to fouls of other games or other years. It was your co-madrid-fan Se7en, comparing Callejon's received stamp with Messi's received stamp from Ujfalussi.

And yes, I hate Madrid, never denied that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning when Madrid is starting to burn.

Nice one.
Apocalypse Now.Great movie.

Oh and with closet Madrid fans,its no wonder Atletico Madrid the great derby rivals keep losing to Madrid again and again.

We lose to Madrid consistently because we dont have billions of dollars to waste on players, we have to spend sensibly while Real and Barca get 100 mil more on television revenues. We dont have the money to spend 250mil in one season, and if we ever do that, I dont think I could love Atletico as much.

My grandfather is what you would call a "hardcore" Atletico fan, therefore I have always followed him and supported Atletico. I think I have never met anyone who hates Real Madrid as much as him. I dont hate Madrid the club as much as I hate the Real fans I have in my facebook. Growing up, most of my best friends supported Real Madrid, and they would always make fun of me supporting Atletico. But you know what? I support Atletico because of my family heritage, you see I was born a Atletico fan. I didnt have a choice and I am glad.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Different = better. Thumbs up
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:14 pm

the amount of time free_cat baits some madrid fans into reating angrily is hilarious.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Different = better. Thumbs up

This is essentially why I supported Madrid from the beginning.

Anyway, I must support Stevie and his hate of Madrid, he is no closet fan ffs he is a real fan more than some of the bandwagoners we have here Rolling Eyes
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:so to sum it up, the ref was asenine, shock
> didnt award pens to villarreal
> didnt award some obvious faults on madrid players
> the red card on ramos is justified
> the red card on Ozil is justified
> red card on the moronic staff is justified
> and if the allegations are correct, the incoming suspension for Pepe is justified

what else?

Thank the lord someone posted this especially a Madrid fan.

I just don't get why the Madrid players thought they were robbed, I'm really confused by it.

Up until the 85th minute they were civil to the ref and everything was fine. The tackle that led to Senna's free kick was a 50/50 call. So basically as long as they were winning the ref was ok by them and the second they were not winning anymore Mou got himself thrown out before the Ramos and Ozil reds happened.

Mou is such a crybaby and a terrible influence this is a pattern not a one time thing and it's always the same 3 people for Madrid that bring the whole team down, Mou, Ramos and Pepe.

I mean for it to be a conspiracy or them getting robbed then Casillas would have to be in on it. Do they think the ref engineered the game to go down to the last 5 minutes and depend on Senna to bang in a 30 yard free kick against the best keeper in the world?

Did they think in the last 5 minutes they lost there chance to score more goals. They tied the same exact way they did there last league game and now this one is the refs fault. It's insanity at it's finest.

I've never seen a coach have the kind of good and bad influence on a team before then what Mou has on this Madrid team.

IF you asked the players calling for a conspiracy or a robbery I don't think they could even tell you why there saying that, that's how outrageous the claim is.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:02 pm

rsinatra wrote:
che wrote:HAHAHAHAHAH

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 4 Detention-for-taking-off-shirt-and-yelling-come-at-me-bro

amazing stuff

ZYZZ :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:03 pm

LOL fair play to Real, deflecting the attention from their lacklustre performances and blaming it on the ref.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:

The yellow card on 19 mins was for Senna. TV got it wrong and said it was for Ruben. Ref said after the game that the caution was given to Marcos Senna for “making comments about my decisions.”

Ruben got booked in the second half.

uhhmmm what????

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:17 pm

goal.com noted the yellow card for senna in the 21st minute and this was during the play by play page was running, so basically before the 1st half finished it already said that senna got the yellow not ruben. then in the 2nd half ruben got a yellow card so unless goal.com can predict the future it was really senna who got the yellow and not ruben.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next