Zealous
RealGunner
zizzle
Doc
SuperFlorenLegend
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Messi's champions league scoring record= fraud Empty Messi's champions league scoring record= fraud

Post by SuperFlorenLegend Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:09 pm

14 goals: 6 against the nuns of Leverkusen, 2 against Water Borisov, 3 against Viktoria secret Plzen, and 3 against AC Milan, all 3 from the spot. 1 in group stages 2 in quarter finals.

C.Ronaldo is always acussed from haters that he only scores tap ins against poor sides and from the spot. But Messi gets props for the same thing. Crazy thing
SuperFlorenLegend
SuperFlorenLegend
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Messi's champions league scoring record= fraud Empty Re: Messi's champions league scoring record= fraud

Post by Doc Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Just like the Cristiano haters or whatever, generally speaking, the bulk of the goals would always come from weaker opposition, Messi ain't no different. I would never call his 14 goal haul a fraud and think it is a wrong statement to make but there is a double standard way of thinking when it comes to both players.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Messi's champions league scoring record= fraud Empty Re: Messi's champions league scoring record= fraud

Post by zizzle Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm

a record is a record, and although i see where you're coming from future generations wouldnt

ps: wb floren, how long before u leave again ? smoking
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:22 pm

you have created about 5 different accounts Floren, And only 1 of them got banned, the first one. Since then you created another account, forgot password. You created ANOTHER account, then forgot password and did it another 2 times

Please, if u cant remember your password, dont blame me for banning you because i have never banned you after the 1st time which was back 6 months ago.

use the "save password" feature if u have a bad memory
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:23 pm

oh well, bye floren
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperFlorenLegend Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:26 pm

RealGunner wrote:you have created about 5 different accounts Floren, And only 1 of them got banned, the first one. Since then you created another account, forgot password. You created ANOTHER account, then forgot password and did it another 2 times

Please, if u cant remember your password, dont blame me for banning you because i have never banned you after the 1st time which was back 6 months ago.

Ok man, but the register thing sometimes goes bad!! I create so many accounts because the email didnt come to my hotmail account!!! you've to understand me, I cant come here every day, and I've a lot of other password and websites.....Sad I promise you I dont forget it....
SuperFlorenLegend
SuperFlorenLegend
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:36 pm

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:39 pm

bump
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:42 pm

4 + reps = 4 butthurt Madridistas Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 pm

yea, it's shameful

how dare he not score against teams he hasn't faced?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:47 pm

I only agree with the final part.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 pm

:vagi:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:50 pm

kiranr wrote:

6 now lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:55 pm

actually 1 of those was myself :coffee:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:40 pm

SuperFlorenLegend wrote:C.Ronaldo is always acussed from haters that he only scores tap ins against poor sides and from the spot. But Messi gets props for the same thing. Crazy thing
Crynaldo is accused being a pussycat because he is like Messi 0.4 in big occasions

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t16817-what-does-1-and-04-mean-with-messi-and-cronaldo?highlight=messi+cronaldo

Messi's champions league scoring record= fraud Di-ALW8

, Tapenaldo because he scores bulk of his goals from tapins and penalties, which he gets directly feeded from his teammates:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t16735-why-is-penaldo-compared-to-messi-rather-than-rvp-gomez-huntelaar-etc?highlight=penaldo
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:21 pm

kiranr wrote:

How did you get to know that hmm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 pm

jiopsi wrote:
SuperFlorenLegend wrote:C.Ronaldo is always acussed from haters that he only scores tap ins against poor sides and from the spot. But Messi gets props for the same thing. Crazy thing
Crynaldo is accused being a pussycat because he is like Messi 0.4 in big occasions

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t16817-what-does-1-and-04-mean-with-messi-and-cronaldo?highlight=messi+cronaldo

Messi's champions league scoring record= fraud Di-ALW8

, Tapenaldo because he scores bulk of his goals from tapins and penalties, which he gets directly feeded from his teammates:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t16735-why-is-penaldo-compared-to-messi-rather-than-rvp-gomez-huntelaar-etc?highlight=penaldo
:bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:you have created about 5 different accounts Floren, And only 1 of them got banned, the first one. Since then you created another account, forgot password. You created ANOTHER account, then forgot password and did it another 2 times

Yeah, but its not like he's deceiving you, everybody knows that he's floren, its not like he's trying to make a double identity.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:24 pm

The deception has been going on for 4 years in a row now :vagi:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:24 pm

SuperFlorenLegend wrote:14 goals: 6 against the nuns of Leverkusen, 2 against Water Borisov, 3 against Viktoria secret Plzen, and 3 against AC Milan, all 3 from the spot. 1 in group stages 2 in quarter finals.

Very true.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:37 pm

4 years in a row boy. better make this thread about heskey
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:52 pm

He is alive. :bow:
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:53 pm

in CL

Messi = 51 goals

fake ronaldo = 38 goal

Laughing

black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:07 pm

While its true that hes scored his goals against weak teams (or from the penalty spot Rolling Eyes ) that in no way slights on his amazing achievement. Yes, its unfair that Ronaldo is made fun of and Messi isnt, but thats going to happen anyway because people are jealous of his handsomness :coffee:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:05 am

Well comparing that to Ronaldo,I mean Ronaldo has scored against European powerhouses Like Ajax,Lyon,Cska and Apoel.I mean 8 GOALS PEOPLE. Laughing...And are you actually blaming Messi for not scoring against teams he hasn't faced?
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next