Official: avb appointed as new Chelsea coach.

+21
RobbyV
El Chelsea Fuerte
Busby Babe
EarlyPrototype
guest7
Mr Nick09
McLewis
TheRedStag
M99
xabi
Swanhends
Nishankly
Red Alert
iNFINITY9910
The Franchise
Sushi Master
teamanarchy
fatman123
Guiltybystander
uzonero
milanfan7
25 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Official: avb appointed as new Chelsea coach.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Official: avb appointed as new Chelsea coach.

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:That problem came up on the Chelsea section, but someone said that Torres had a release clause of 1Bn or something :p

as far as I know. Torres did not have a release clause in his contract.

TBH im also not sure. I just remember reading that. Cant remember where or when. Maybe its just BS Razz

Anyways they will not ask for 100m right? Very Happy

He is quoted by A Bola as saying: "I know that a lot has been said and written about my future, but the fact is that I will only leave Porto for a team that's significantly better

Looks like he's not going to Chelsea

:coffee:

maybe liverpool then? drunken

--------Lucas--------
--gerrard--meireles
hulk------------suarez
-------carroll--------

I wouldnt say no Very Happy

dont mean to break your heart but i was being sarcastic Twisted Evil

Well, I think many players would be more excited about joining Liverpool currently than Chelsea

Don't mean to start a Liverpool vs Chelsea war thread here but surely you have to rethink that?

Oh, well, I didn't necessarily mean it as a bash against Chelsea - Chelsea is clearly the richer club and has been performing a lot better than Liverpool in recent years, but Liverpool has been building a very promising, exciting new team + has the history, whereas Chelsea is aging. I think many young players would be excited about being part of Liverpool's new project and the prospect of probably winning prices in the coming years (plus playing a big role in this teams, where competition at chelsea is much stiffer). However, if Villas-Boas is successful and manages to rebuild the team, that could very well change next year and make Chelsea similar to Liverpool.

My comment was more a response to the guy who made it seem like joining Liverpool is like joining some sort of second rate club and a ridiculous prospect for a player like Hulk, while that is certainly not the case anymore. (not saying he will join or anything)

I believe thats me so I'll reply Very Happy

I'll quote you in my reply.

Chelsea is clearly the richer club and has been performing a lot better than Liverpool in recent years

I didnt mean any disrespect towards Liverpool and I actually like the pool fans. And I'm pretty confident that Pool would go past one of the top 4 clubs this season.

And about the ageing thing. Lampard, Drogba, Cole... who else, who are important players?

Well, different levels of importance but: Lampard, Drogba, Cole, Terry, Benayoun, Malouda, Anelka, Ferreira are all in their 30ies, and some others are nearing 30 too. Most of the younger players are not all that promising. I think that is quite an old team, tbh.

these quotes look like a christmas tree.. or something Very Happy

anyways, Benayoun is a squad player. Malouda will most probably leave this season. So would Anelka. Ferreira might leave as well. And they were marked to leave way before sacking Carlo.

iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Official: avb appointed as new Chelsea coach.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Official: avb appointed as new Chelsea coach.

Post by Abramovich Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:43 pm

These quotes are huge haha by no means do I think many players would pick Liverpool over Chelsea, no disrespect to Liverpool but they can't offer CL football YET

I say yet because I do believe they will finish ahead of Arsenal and maybe even City.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Can you guys just quote one reply, that's seriously getting huge Shocked
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Yeah, just delete everything else guys.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Yeah, just delete everything else guys.

it feels awesome though Very Happy :cyclops:
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:43 pm

BTW Hispano, how high do you rate Mata? Smile
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 pm

I heard Liverpool were getting Mata Infi....

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Mata is awesome. I am butting in yes.

And I know that Chelsea is refreshing its team, but you have a guaranteed very promising young team at Liverpool, and you don't know if Chelsea will fail with its new acquisitions. They don't exactly have the best track record comes to quality/worth generating.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Ah but we can always hijack a deal Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:Mata is awesome. I am butting in yes.

And I know that Chelsea is refreshing its team, but you have a guaranteed very promising young team at Liverpool, and you don't know if Chelsea will fail with its new acquisitions. They don't exactly have the best track record comes to quality/worth generating.

Remember Lampard? Terry? Drogba? Essien? Cech? and etc etc.. they all came when they were pretty young.. and look where they are now.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 pm

I meant in recent years dude.

But I must concede, I am being a bit of a bitch about Chelsea. I do like them.
I would just be wary of putting a complete turnaround of a team in the hands of a relatively inexperienced 33 year old.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Agree on recent years. But thats because the system was going great... they didnt want to change anything. Sad We paid the price for that last year...

Relatively inexperienced alright, but he has the knowledge... lets see where he ends up.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5