Valkyrja
Jack Daniels
Onyx
LeSwagg James
I Have Mono
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Some good news in the midst of all the bad - Page 2 Empty Re: Some good news in the midst of all the bad

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:40 am

Yeah Nerman could be a flop, but he could also be the next big thing in Europe...and I'm more inclined to the latter.

And if Nerman could become a flop why can't Lucas?

Also Crimson earlier in the thread you mentioned Mou changing formation. You really think Mou would do that? I remember talk of changing to a 4-3-3, because of Sahin and it didn't happen. Granted Sahin has rarely palyed, but still I think of Mou as coach who sticks to one thing and tries to perfect it.

Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Some good news in the midst of all the bad - Page 2 Empty Re: Some good news in the midst of all the bad

Post by Error Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:18 am

FFS, not another forward Mad

We break the La Liga scoring record and still we buy another forward, seriously? Did we already completely forgot about Canales, Sarabia or Jese? Our defense and midfield is leaking like a sieve, but who cares about that anyway...
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:52 am

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:LOL at better dribbler than Nerman

He is one of the best dribblers in the world. I will admitt I have not seen enough of Lucas too make to many judgements. But better vision and passing that Nerman...really? Nerman's passing and vision are one of his best characteristics as a player.

In 2010 Neymar scored 42 goals and had 19 assists. In 2011 Nerman had 24 goals and 11 assists.

In 2011 Lucas only managed 6 goals and 3 assists

Oh and now we are judging players by their humbleness lol

exactly, i donno how on earth they say he is better then neymar.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Man, Lucas would be such a wonderful signing. I don't think anyone knows how big of a fan I am of him. And you know what, he would actually improve our football...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Btw, isn't Lucas an attacking midfielder and not a forward?! Neymar is wonderful but Real Madrid problem is strictly a midfield one and I actually think he (Neymar) would prosper more in Barcelona than Real Madrid...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:41 pm

We do still need a young forward to replace Kaka though.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:29 am

If I had to choose any youngster to sign atm, ide choose them in this order:

1. Neymar
2. Hazard
3. Muniain
4. Goetze
5. Mvila
6. Lucas

Also we have Canales who I'm sure will prove hes Madrid quality in his next season at Valecia the same way he wouldve this year had he not gotten injured

The only way I would accept this signing is if we bought him using the money we got from the sale of Kaka @ 30 million
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:38 am

A next Sahin move...sigh
How will this be any different?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:53 am

Sao Paulo want 50M........... according to MARCA

http://www.marca.com/2012/04/24/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1335252054.html
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:44 am

50m? lol good luck sao paulo

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:04 am

his style is similer to teo walcot. barly handling his own in brazilian league, cammon guys, we just cant give up on neymar yet, we really need to push super hard to get him this summer.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:01 pm

SuperMAG wrote:his style is similer to teo walcot. barly handling his own in brazilian league, cammon guys, we just cant give up on neymar yet, we really need to push super hard to get him this summer.

lol proof you have not watched a single game in which Lucas has played

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:21 pm

nope, i only watched his highlights (the vs type). not really similar teo, wha i meant is that his level is same as walcot. his style is more in the mold to jesus navas.

i am sorry but we dont need this player, he is not an upgrade over maria. We need neymar. he is next big thing. This season neymar has 13 goals and 5 assists from 13 games. while lucas has 6 goals and 4 assists from 23 games, last season lucas had 13 goals and 8 assists from 43 games. do the math.

here is the one of neymar latest matches.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:34 pm

SuperMAG wrote:nope, i only watched his highlights (the vs type). not really similar teo, wha i meant is that his level is same as walcot. his style is more in the mold to jesus navas.

i am sorry but we dont need this player, he is not an upgrade over maria. We need neymar. he is next big thing. This season neymar has 13 goals and 5 assists from 13 games. while lucas has 6 goals and 4 assists from 23 games, last season lucas had 13 goals and 8 assists from 43 games. do the math.

here is the one of neymar latest matches.

Pay 60m + for Neymar who will sit on the bench and not track back or pay 20m for Lucas who works as hard for the ball as Di Maria as well as having the ability to go forward and actually has a decent head on his shoulders as opposed to Neymar.

Not to mention Sao Paulo and Santos are two different teams in general. One is one of the best if not the best team in South America atm the other is not even close to the best in Brasil.

Lucas is actually able to shrug off a decent challenge and has alot of strength on the ball as well. Lucas is the player we need and is much suited for us not Neymar.

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:25 pm

I prefer Lucas over neymar especially if he's going to be cheaper.

So if we get Lucas can we say goodbye to Canales/Parejo?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Crimson wrote:Pay 60m + for Neymar who will sit on the bench and not track back or pay 20m for Lucas who works as hard for the ball as Di Maria as well as having the ability to go forward and actually has a decent head on his shoulders as opposed to Neymar.

Not to mention Sao Paulo and Santos are two different teams in general. One is one of the best if not the best team in South America atm the other is not even close to the best in Brasil.

Lucas is actually able to shrug off a decent challenge and has alot of strength on the ball as well. Lucas is the player we need and is much suited for us not Neymar.

First of all, neymar does track back when he is told, more recently he is been playing as a forward (Cr7 role), but he does track back.

Second WTF are you talking about, why the hell would he sit on the bench and lucas/maria wont, do you seriously think lucas are even half as good as neymar. If so this discussion ends here.

Lucas has better head then neymar, are u frekin kidding with me, he is exactly like maria, no plan, just run with the ball and see what comes, Neymar on the other hand has multiple plans in many positions/situaitions he is in, he links up with teammates, he cuts the offside track and has ability to get out in any situation. Neymar has better dribbling, off the ball movement, finishing, linkup play etc.

Do you want prof: Neymar has almost twices more goals and assists then lucas.

Nemar is a combination of ronaldo, messi, ozil and benzema. he makes the runs like ronaldo/benz, he link up with teammates like ozil/benz, he can dribble like cr7 and messi, you have to be a 7 years old to say that he will not fit our system.

I might not be the most football knowledgible person but i am seriously doubting your footballing knowledge. Saying lucas is better then neymar. seriously.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:56 pm

SuperMAG wrote:
Crimson wrote:Pay 60m + for Neymar who will sit on the bench and not track back or pay 20m for Lucas who works as hard for the ball as Di Maria as well as having the ability to go forward and actually has a decent head on his shoulders as opposed to Neymar.

First of all, neymar does track back when he is told, more recently he is been playing as a forward (Cr7 role), but he does track back.

Second WTF are you talking about, why the hell would he sit on the bench and lucas/maria wont, do you seriously think lucas are even half as good as neymar. If so this discussion ends here.

Lucas has better head then neymar, are u frekin kidding with me, he is exactly like maria, no plan, just run with the ball and see what comes, Neymar on the other hand has multiple plans in many positions/situaitions he is in, he links up with teammates, he cuts the offside track and has ability to get out in any situation. Neymar has better dribbling, off the ball movement, finishing, linkup play etc.

Nemar is a combination of ronaldo, messi, ozil and benzema. he makes the runs like ronaldo/benz, he link up with teammates like ozil/benz, he can dribble like cr7 and messi, you have to be a 7 years old to say that he will not fit our system.

I might not be the most football knowledgible person but i am seriously doubting your footballing knowledge. Saying lucas is better then neymar. seriously.

You admitted to never seeing Lucas play so how would you know?

I've watched both players and the way your hyping Neymar is ridiculous to say the least, I never said Lucas wouldn't sit on the bench, that's the whole point he would come in as a direct rotation and backup for Di Maria, something we are missing badly when Di Maria does not play, they are similar, but Lucas is stronger can hold up the ball better and tracks back just as well.

If we bought Neymar there's no way he would get an immediate start over already established players like Ronaldo/Ozil or Di Maria. Especially with 0 European football under his belt so why spend the 60mill+?

Scoring twice as much has nothing to do with it. Neymar is the main outlet for Santos with every single play every single forward ball they are always looking to him, with Sao Paulo they have Fabiano, Marcelinho and Willian who all share the scoring load.

You have never seen Lucas play by your own admition as I have already said I have seen both players play plenty of times and Lucas has a much better head on his shoulders, alot more mature off the pitch and alot better brain on it.

But hey what do I know, you obviously know everything there is to know since you watch youtube videos, I shall dub thee Huntsman 2.0.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Crimson wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:

You admitted to never seeing Lucas play so how would you know?

I've watched both players and the way your hyping Neymar is ridiculous to say the least, I never said Lucas wouldn't sit on the bench, that's the whole point he would come in as a direct rotation and backup for Di Maria, something we are missing badly when Di Maria does not play, they are similar, but Lucas is stronger can hold up the ball better and tracks back just as well.

If we bought Neymar there's no way he would get an immediate start over already established players like Ronaldo/Ozil or Di Maria. Especially with 0 European football under his belt so why spend the 60mill+?

Scoring twice as much has nothing to do with it. Neymar is the main outlet for Santos with every single play every single forward ball they are always looking to him, with Sao Paulo they have Fabiano, Marcelinho and Willian who all share the scoring load.

You have never seen Lucas play by your own admition as I have already said I have seen both players play plenty of times and Lucas has a much better head on his shoulders, alot more mature off the pitch and alot better brain on it.

But hey what do I know, you obviously know everything there is to know since you watch youtube videos, I shall dub thee Huntsman 2.0.

whats your difination of a "much better head on his shoulders", is it that he isnt arrogant and doesnt give you a star attitude or something like that.

well mine is that he plans all his attacks and play, doesnt go running around like a headless chicken like maria, doesnt go running into corners just to trap himself and cross, cuz if your difination of better head on his shoulders is that attitude related.

Then i dont want players who has zero attiude, i want players with good footballing brain, knows his limitations and the limitation of his opponent.

Neymar scores more and assists more then lucas, you say that it doesnt matter cuz his teammates score and assist too, really, you have a player that leads a whole team in multiple titles and scores and asssist in like every game, even when he doesnt score or assist in a game, he stills plays well. yet you perfer the player who doesnt score or assist, an attacker.

Do you think being a 18/19 years old and lead your team to mutiple trophies and have the burden to score or assist in every game is easy.

Again you would say that i am huntsman 2 or whatever cuz i never watched lucas play 40 games etc. well i dont need to, i have seen countless (vs) videos of his matches in where all his attacks in a single match are covered in one video. In all of these, all he does is when he receave the ball, run and run and run and then nothing happens, does this reminds of someone we see every frekin match.

why the hell would i be stupid enough to want another di maria, i am no pep. saying that neymar wont be able to handle a little competition for maria is just bulshit.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:58 pm

So you would ay 60m+ for a little competition for Di Maria? Who would more than likely be seeing more of the bench than he would like, who has an ego and the minute he starts riding the pine is gonna bitch and complain?

60m+ for a player who has yet to really do jack shit in the football world.

Lucas for me is a better fit for Real Madrid, a much better fit of the type of player needed, we don't need Neymar not at all and certainly not for 60m, we need a hard working player who tracks back as well as Di Maria (yes i have seen Neymar track back but he usually fails at it) has a huge work ethic is strong on the ball and off it and can dribble well with a good head on his shoulders.

That's Lucas through and through not Neymar. Why the fruit would you want to spend 60mill or most likely more on a player who might provide competition for Di Maria when in reality he couldn't perform the half the important role that Di Maria provides for our team? It would be pointless.

Let someone else have the mini wannabe Ronaldo, I'll take Lucas at 1/3rd or less of the price....

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 pm

unrelated but he kinda looks like theo hmm

with that haircut at least.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:04 pm

i dont even think one should be allowed to post so much about players he has never seen in actual games. I can tell you for a fact that not all of those players touches, runs or actions are covered in those videos. If you think they are an exact representation of all they did in x or y game then you are naive.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:09 pm

How much Sao Paulo games have you watched Nick?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:14 pm

To put my opinion out there I honestly think Lucas would do much better swapping in for Di Maria or filling in than Kaka is presently doing, Ozil would be able to stay much more central keeping our shape as well.

I also love the workrate at Rb that Lucas has, the amount of times I've seen him work to get the ball back either on his own or with the defence and then run the ball straight down the line is brilliant imo. He also does not go down nearly as much as Di Maria or Ronaldo and uses his strong upper body to good effect. He is an engine as well much like Di Maria can run and run, has good speed and a pretty good long range shot.

A player I feel would benefit us and would develop very well with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Le Samourai wrote:How much Sao Paulo games have you watched Nick?
about a dozen, most last year because the paulista is worthless. neymar is essentially destroying mid level segunda B teams.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:How much Sao Paulo games have you watched Nick?
about a dozen, most last year because the paulista is worthless. neymar is essentially destroying mid level segunda B teams.

this I also agree and endorse lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 pm

SuperMAG wrote:his style is similer to teo walcot. barly handling his own in brazilian league, cammon guys, we just cant give up on neymar yet, we really need to push super hard to get him this summer.
lolcott?i dont even....

Sao Paulo are facing Santos Sunday btw for the semi finals
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum