Valkyrja
Jack Daniels
Onyx
LeSwagg James
I Have Mono
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Some good news in the midst of all the bad - Page 3 Empty Re: Some good news in the midst of all the bad

Post by Ganso Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 pm

SuperMAG wrote:his style is similer to teo walcot. barly handling his own in brazilian league, cammon guys, we just cant give up on neymar yet, we really need to push super hard to get him this summer.
lolcott?i dont even....

Sao Paulo are facing Santos Sunday btw for the semi finals

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Some good news in the midst of all the bad - Page 3 Empty Re: Some good news in the midst of all the bad

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Ganso wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:his style is similer to teo walcot. barly handling his own in brazilian league, cammon guys, we just cant give up on neymar yet, we really need to push super hard to get him this summer.
lolcott?i dont even....

Ganso you obviously watch alot more of Neymar and Lucas than any of us, who in your opinion would suit Madrid more and whether you think Lucas could rotate/backup Di Maria atm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Can he play AM?

As far as I'm concerned he would need to backup AM as well because Ozil is essentially the one who will be resting more than Di Maria.

And remember guys, this basically shuts the door on Benguain.

Higuain's minutesd would be significantly less if Benzema didn't get to move out right with Di Maria injured.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Lucas is an AM I think.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:57 pm

i dont think so josh, i think the same situation would apply, when we need more finishing and experience we would use benguain, but in the case where we need more midfield support we would use lucas (if di maria or ozil were out)

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Crimson wrote:
Ganso wrote:
lolcott?i dont even....

Ganso you obviously watch alot more of Neymar and Lucas than any of us, who in your opinion would suit Madrid more and whether you think Lucas could rotate/backup Di Maria atm?
Neymar would be good for you guys if he were to replace Cr in a few years,Lucas is easily the better choice because
1-cheaper
2-would accept bench role
3-can sub any of CR-Ozil-Di Maria
4-Had great work rate
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Who's the better player and who has better potential?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Ganso wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Ganso wrote:
lolcott?i dont even....

Neymar would be good for you guys if he were to replace Cr in a few years,Lucas is easily the better choice because
1-cheaper
2-would accept bench role
3-can sub any of CR-Ozil-Di Maria
4-Had great work rate

:bow: I bow to your infinite wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Well, SuperMAG and his youtube videos did predict our interest in Kyle Walker... :bow:

Anyway, I am still butthurt about this whole Lucas thing. He cant really replace Ozil in his deeper midfield role anyway.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Neymar has potential to compete for ballonare, especially if he has a service from a midfeild like ours.

What do you people see in lucas. he is a 10/15 assists and 5/10 goals from 45 games type of player. i have no idea why i am discussing this with anyone. On current ability neymar is twices more effective, on future ability he is 3 times more effective.

Yes you need few of these, but why wouldnt we use castilla players for these roles, jesse has great potential, sarabia, canales, callejon etc.

I would rather have star who scores 35 goals and 20 assists from 50 games rather then a 5 goals and 10 assists from 35 games. the more midfeilders who can score, the better, look at how barca are doing with their X-manessi.

As for kyle walker, he won the young player of the year award this year, a RB in epl. thats not really bad you know, other then him, we dont have many other young RB there, you know, may be that azzebulleta guy lol.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Dude , what the hell are you talking about.

Youre the type of guy that would take some noob who has 12 assists and a couple goals over iniesta and Zidane

Last edited by Le Samourai on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 pm

SuperMAG wrote:Neymar has potential to compete for ballonare, especially if he has a service from a midfeild like ours.

What do you people see in lucas. he is a 10/15 assists and 5/10 goals from 45 games type of player. i have no idea why i am discussing this with anyone. On current ability neymar is twices more effective, on future ability he is 3 times more effective.

Yes you need few of these, but why wouldnt we use castilla players for these roles, jesse has great potential, sarabia, canales, callejon etc.

I would rather have star who scores 35 goals and 20 assists from 50 games rather then a 5 goals and 10 assists from 35 games. the more midfeilders who can score, the better, look at how barca are doing with their X-manessi.

As for kyle walker, he won the young player of the year award this year, a RB in epl. thats not really bad you know, other then him, we dont have many other young RB there, you know, may be that azzebulleta guy lol.

:facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:53 pm

I have every confidence by the way that Sarabia and Canales can be better than this guy.

The thing is , to play at Real , apparently we need to drop 30 mil on you.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:01 pm

sarabia and canales better than him?well see at the olympics Clubber
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Canales ? may be.He is at least a starter for Valencia.

But Sarabia ? what has he done other than sit on bench at Getafe? lol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mƶnchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Well I watch Spain's youth games and Sarabia is the standout performer in our most talented generation.

It's a fair accomplishment.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:07 pm

your most talented generation?didnt spain win the olympics once?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:10 pm

The Olympics?

Since when does the Olympics determine talent?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:15 pm

what do you mean?the olympics are like the CL/WC at youth level

if x nation succeeds there then that means X nation has overall the best youth talents

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:24 pm

I don't believe in that.

Winning isn't everything when judging youth talent and the olympics certainly isn't the competition.

If we sent our best under 23 players it would be an onslaught but who really sends their best under 23 players to the Olympics.

Olympics don't mean much as far as talent goes.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:42 pm

you guys are sending your best u23 +Mata,J. Martinez and Adrian....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:47 pm

I closely follow both at youth level, Sarabia is boss but Canales (was) simply something else. And the fact that Sarabia cant even start for a Primera team while Canales has seeming returned to tearing shit up I think shows that there is a clear difference between the two.

But Mou seems to have f*cked up our chances with Canales, so :facepalm:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Mata, Javi Martinez, Busquets, Thiago, are all going to the Euro.

Heck even Ander might go to the Euros.

If Ander goes to the Olympics I'll be confident but I don't take the Olympics as a competition to be reflective of the talent level of a generation.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:01 pm

--------------De Gea
-Azilpcueta-Botia-Dominguez-Angel
---Canales-Camacho-Thiago
-----Mata-Adrian-Muniain

Im sorry, but this is just an amazing youth side :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Mata, Javi Martinez, Busquets, Thiago, are all going to the Euro.

Heck even Ander might go to the Euros.

If Ander goes to the Olympics I'll be confident but I don't take the Olympics as a competition to be reflective of the talent level of a generation.
Mate,your coach already confirmed that Mata,Adrian and Javi are going.Thiago will probably go too
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Apparently his agent said Lucas will move to Serie A.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next